Kate and Jake Ch. 11

Story Info
18yo Jake introduces his fuck buddy, Maddy, to his mum.
8.5k words
4.68
40k
36

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine comes for lunch

Thanks to Tigersman for editing...

Author's note to the Anonymous commenters: According to Literotica's writing guide in the Volunteer Editor's section, 'come' is a verb, and 'cum' is a noun. 'Mum' is how we address our mothers in UK English speaking countries - I'm Australian.

The front doorbell rang and Jake called out to his mother. "I'll get it!"

He opened the door and Madeleine was standing there looking splendid, and not at all like the sometimes scruffy friend he knew on campus. "Hi Maddy, come in," and she did. "You look nice today."

She replied, "I thought I should dress up if I'm going to meet your mother."

She did look nice. Instead of the jeans she usually wore to university, today she was wearing tailored slacks. Jake noticed how nicely they fitted her bottom - no creases, tucks or folds; more like a second skin. She was also wearing a nice button up blouse instead of a T-shirt, and shoes instead of the crappy old sneakers she wore on campus. She was tall for a girl, around 5'10'' Jake guessed, just a couple of inches shorter than he was, had nice legs, and a nice figure - fuller than his mother's, but she worked out, played netball, and was fit with no fat at all.

"Come and meet her," said Jake, taking her by the hand and leading her to the kitchen. As they passed through the open door, he said to his mother's back, "Mum, I'd like you to meet Madeleine - everyone calls her Maddy."

Kate turned around and said, "Delighted to meet you Maddy."

Madeleine's hand went to her mouth and the surprise was evident in her face. "Sorry, Mrs Clifton, I didn't mean to react like that. Pleased to meet you too. Jake talks about you a lot, but he didn't tell me how young and gorgeous you are."

Kate smiled and said, "Thanks for the compliment, Maddy. I'm younger than most mums because I fell madly in love when I was fifteen, and Jake was born when I was just sixteen, but other than that, I can assure you we are mother and son in every sense of the word - maybe closer than a lot of mums and their boys because I'm only sixteen years older than Jake, and for most of that time there has only been the two of us. We're just a normal, single-parent family. You were expecting someone in her forties I guess?"

"I was, but this is so nice, Mrs Clifton," replied Madeleine.

"Please call me Kate. Mrs Clifton sounds so formal, and I'm even closer to your age than Jake's, from what he tells me."

"Yes, I'm nearly twenty-three. Thanks, Mrs... I mean, Kate," replied Madeleine.

"Lunch is almost ready, so why don't you two sit at the table and keep me company while I put the finishing touches on it. Neither of you are driving anywhere any time soon, so why don't you offer Maddy a drink, Jake. I won't have one because I have to go to work this afternoon."

Jake organised the drinks and they all chatted while Kate finished her lunch prep. They talked about Kate's work at the hospital, Maddy and Jake's university courses, and what the two young ones hoped to do when they got their degrees. Kate joined them at the table, and eventually said:

"Jake tells me you two are thinking of becoming fuck buddies."

Madeleine looked surprised and said, "He told you that?"

"We're very close," replied Kate, "not just mother and son, but friends and confidants as well, so if you do go ahead with your plan, then you'll have to be aware there are no secrets between us. Of course, if there is something you confide in Jake, something you don't want to go any further, a family secret for example, you can be assured, if Jake gives his word, then he'll keep your secret as his own and not tell anyone, including me, but there's nothing remarkable in my mind about becoming fuck buddies. I think it's a very mature and sensible thing to do under the circumstances. In fact, I'm proud of both of you for putting your studies first, instead of partying and doing all the other time wasting things hormonal young people do in search of love and sex.

"You really don't mind?" queried an amazed Madeleine.

"No. You seem to be a very nice, mature, and sensible girl, Maddy. I want Jake to do well at university, and I'm proud of the effort he puts into his studies, but I don't want him to dip out on the other things boys and girls enjoy at his age. You know the saying: too much work and not enough play makes Jack a dull boy? I know doctors who studied all the time while at uni, became good doctors as a result, but when the study was over, they went a bit wild as if making up for lost time. I also know a lot of other people who played hard at university and either failed, or didn't do well enough to get the top jobs. I don't want either of those things for my son, and what you propose seems like an ideal solution, for both of you. So, no, I don't mind. However, as a responsible mother there are a few things I'd like to discuss with you, if you don't mind."

Jake took his cue and said, "Would you girls like a bit of time on your own to discuss things?"

"I'm easy," said Kate, "but Maddy might feel a bit more comfortable. Tell you what; there's a few things I forgot to get at the shops. How about you pop down the street and get them for me while we girls chat. Here's a list," and she got up and fetched a piece of paper from the kitchen bench.

"Okay. See you soon," he said, and left.

"Thanks for that," said Madeleine, "I do feel more comfortable talking now. It didn't occur to me you knew our plans, not that I mind - better than sneaking around - I hate that; but to be quite honest, I must say I'm feeling a little nervous negotiating up front with you about having sex with your son. I'm not against discussing it - it's a good thing to do, so we all know where we stand, and what we're thinking. So what do you want to discuss, Kate?"

"Oh, just practical issues. Let's start with condoms - what's your feeling about them?"

"I've never done it without insisting the guy wears a condom. I presume you are going to say you insist on them too?"

"Not necessarily," Kate replied. "It all depends on your sexual history, and if you've never had unprotected sex, then you're not a health risk for my son. I can tell you about Jake's history. He's only done it with one girl, and they were both virgins. They also used condoms as a precaution against pregnancy. So, from the safe sex point of view it won't concern me if you use them, or don't use them... it's up to the two of you."

"Hmm," mused Madeleine. "I didn't know that about Jake. If it's safe, then I can tell you I hate condoms: sometimes they chafe; sometimes, with all the mucking around and distraction of fitting one, the young man loses his erection; and they always ruin the spontaneity."

Kate laughed, covered Madeleine's hand with her, and said, "I hate them too, but unfortunately for me it's become a necessary way of life. My boyfriends are usually around forty and I don't know where they've been over the last twenty years or more."

"It's so nice talking with you, Kate. I had no idea I'd be having a conversation like this with Jake's mum, let alone enjoying it."

Kate smiled and said, "Okay, as I said, it's up to the two of you, but it sounds like you've pretty much decided on no condoms, and that's fine with me. If you two are going to do this, then I want it to be nice for my Jake, and for you as well. If you are going to do it, you might as well enjoy it to the max, but what about pregnancy? Are you taking the pill?"

"Absolutely! In some positions you can't see what's going on, and I'm sure you'll agree, you can't always trust these guys," Madeleine said with a laugh.

"Good," said Kate, with an approving smile, "so I think no condoms would be a good thing, don't you?"

"I'm more than happy with that... and you're amazing, Mrs C," said Madeleine. "Jake's a real hunk and would be an excellent catch if it weren't for the age difference, but you're the icing on the cake. I'm so glad Jake and I hit it off, and you're his mother."

Kate smiled her appreciation of the compliment and said, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, anything."

"How long has it been since you had sex, Maddy?"

"Six months... maybe a little longer. That's probably the reason I had the courage to put the hard word on Jake. I was getting a little desperate. As I say, he's amazing: he's handsome; fit; and a lovely guy as well. I know I said I just wanted a fuck buddy for sexual release, no strings, but I'll admit to you I found myself looking for him every time I went to the library. He definitely stirred up my hormones and made me realise how long I've been missing out."

"Six months is a long time," agreed Kate. "I know from my own experience how you can start climbing the walls after a period of drought, and start fantasising about the inappropriate, or go out with the wrong men. I think what you and Jake are doing is a very sensible solution to the problem. Six months seems a very long time for a sexually active girl - how did you manage to last so long?"

Madeleine thought for a long moment, and then said, "Kate, can we be totally frank and honest with each other - about everything?"

"Of course. I'd prefer it that way, and love it if we can. C'mon - fess up to whatever you want to tell me."

"Okay... well, I'm bisexual - not a lesbian. I prefer heterosexual sex, but I have done it with girls, and that's how I got through the six months, until I met Jake. He stirred up my hormones and made me desperately want a guy in my bed again."

Once again, Kate smiled and covered Madeleine's hand. "Thanks for telling me that Maddy. I'm honoured you confided in me."

"So you don't think I'm awful, weird, or a lesbian freak? You're not homophobic?"

"No to both questions. I think you're the most well balanced young lady I know, and definitely not some weird femo-lesbo activist. As for homophobia... something Jake and I were discussing recently prompted him to ask if I was bisexual, and I told him I didn't really know, but could be described as bi-curious. I think a lot of women are. Mind you, not many of them try it. I haven't, so I really don't know how I would react if a girl put the hard word on me, but I do know I'm not homophobic, and I definitely know I don't think any the less of you for admitting you're bisexual - I'm just glad you are more into boys than girls, for Jake's sake," she concluded with a giggle.

"When Jake said, 'come around for lunch in the weekend and meet Mum', I had no idea I'd be having this kind of conversation with his mother, but I'm so glad we are. You're amazing, Kate. Do you have any more questions, or anything to tell me?"

"Just a practical matter - where do you and Jake plan to meet for your trysts?"

"Good question. I live in student flats on campus and it's sort of communal living within each four bedroom unit. We each have our own bedroom, but share all the other rooms and facilities, so it's not ideal. There are times when I'm not in lectures and the other girls are, or they're out and about for other reasons, but you never know when one or more of them are going to come breezing in. To be quite honest, we haven't thought that far ahead."

"Well, you're always welcome here," Kate said. "If you want to start today, I'll be leaving just before 3pm, and after that you can come around any time you want, whether I'm home or not."

"Really!" said a surprised Madeleine. "You don't mind someone bonking your son under your own roof?"

Kate laughed, and said, "Of course not. If you're going to do it anyway, I'd rather you do it here in comfort, when you want to, when it's convenient, and where you're relaxed and safe, rather than sneaking around at uni, or doing it on the back seat of a car - and, I don't think either of you can afford hotel rooms. Also, the whole plan is based on maximising your study time, while not neglecting your sex lives, and it seems to me that trying to organise a place to meet privately might end up costing you both a lot of valuable study time. Wouldn't it be better to just pick up the phone, say you're feeling horny, and ask if you can come around - or, maybe come for dinner, do some study together, and then reward yourselves with a jolly good rogering afterwards."

Madeleine was astounded. "Thanks so much, Kate. You're truly amazing... and like no other mother I've ever met. You've not only solved all our problems, but created a dream situation for me. Would you mind if I gave you a hug?"

"I'd like that," said Kate, as she stood up.

As they hugged, Kate whispered in Madeleine's ear, "I know you're both young adults now, and can do what you like, but he will always be my boy, so promise me you'll look after him, and, most of all, relax and enjoy yourselves - you're only young once."

Madeleine gave Kate another squeeze and said into her ear, "It will be my delight to do everything I can to make it fun for Jake... I promise."

"You two don't seem to be having any problems getting along with each other," said Jake, as he walked in and deposited the shopping bags on the bench. The girls were startled, and let each other go.

"You didn't tell me much about your mother," Madeleine admonished Jake. "You told me how much you loved her, and she was the best mum in the world, but you didn't tell me she was such a beautiful person, inside and out."

"Didn't want to brag," replied Jake with a smile - he was so proud of his mother.

"C'mon you two," said an embarrassed but happy Kate, as she took the things she needed out of the shopping bags, "sit down and we'll have lunch. I have to leave in less than two hours."

They had a leisurely and enjoyable lunch, chatting about all sorts of things, mostly getting to know one another, but the girls did inform Jake he and Madeleine would be consummating their fuck buddy relationship that afternoon. After lunch, Kate went to get changed for work. When she came back she said:

"Now you two have a great time. I know you're experienced, Maddy, but this is your first time together and Jake's experience is limited," Kate lied, and Jake didn't contradict her. "Can I suggest you take it slow? Don't focus on the sex so much, as in relaxing and enjoying being with each. Something I always find works for me in a nervous situation is a good massage. It's a great way to break the ice and share some intimate contact without it being overtly sexual... in the beginning, I mean," she added with a wry smile and chuckle.

"Thanks, Mum," said Jake, and they hugged and kissed (on the cheek, in front of Madeleine).

"I can't thank you enough for making this so comfortable for me," said Madeleine, and the two girls spontaneously hugged.

"I feel like the mother of the groom at her son's wedding. I'd better go before I become emotional. Bye!" and she left.

"Well, big boy," said Madeleine, taking Jake's hand, "shall we go to your room and get started?"

Once in Jake's room, Madeleine seemed shy and said, "Jake, I know we've agreed our relationship will be fuck buddy only; because of the age difference; because we are young and haven't even started our careers; and for all the other good reasons; and I don't want to change that, but can I ask a favour?"

"Sure," said Jake, taking her in his arms and hugging her because he noticed her nervousness.

She gratefully returned his hug and said, with her cheek against his chest, "When we're together can we make it real, like we are lovers? Before and after we can just be best friends - all care but no responsibility or obligation - but when we are actually doing it, I'd like it to be the full deal, if that's okay with you... not just sexual relief, if you know what I mean?"

"Sure," he replied. "I'd like that too. In fact it has to be that way, or it won't work for us."

She looked up and said, "I'm glad you feel the same way, but can I ask what you mean when you say it has to be that way, or it won't work for us."

"Well, if we keep our distance, emotionally, being careful not to show too much affection or say lovey dovey things to each other, it'll end up being just recreational sex - wham bam thank you ma'am. It won't be satisfying or fulfilling, so we'll still be hungry for the intimacy we were seeking in the first place - a bit like when you masturbate - it eases the sexual tension which has built up, but comes nowhere near the real thing."

She smiled up at him and said, "So we can say lovey dovey things when the mood takes us, can we?"

"Yep. What's said in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. Now, how do we start on this first occasion?"

"Your mum's suggestion of a massage sounds good to me, but can we kiss first to break the ice? We haven't done anything yet; not even holding hands, until today."

"I'd like that," he said, and she tilted her head up, eyes closed, offering him her lips.

Just like his mum had taught him in his first lesson, he hastened slowly at first, and kissed her very gently on the lips, then a little more firmly, and on the third time round he moistened her lips with the tip of his tongue, and kissed her more passionately, but didn't try an invade her mouth with his tongue in these very early stages of foreplay. Instead, his lips left hers and went wandering off around her face, kissing all over her cheeks, flicking the end of her nose with the tip of his tongue, and kissing her closed eyelids. If he were doing it by numbers, as it was taught to him, his next move would be towards her ear, and then down her neck, but that would inevitably lead to breasts, tummy, and erogenous zones further south. She had requested a massage so it was a bit early for oral sex.

He came back to her lips, and after a few gentle kisses, they were kissing passionately this time, with tongues involved. As he hugged and kissed her, he was very aware of her pressing against him, the feel of her firm body in the circle of his arms, and the hardness of her back under his hands. He felt it was too early for overt groping, but since they had agreed to be fuck buddies that did give him licence to enjoy a bit of a feel, so he let one hand slide down her back and come to rest on her bottom. As he caressed one of her buttocks he quickly realised he couldn't fit the whole cheek in the palm of his hand, like he could with his mother. However, that didn't mean her bum wasn't sexy. As he gently caressed it while they were still kissing, if felt smooth, firm, and beautifully contoured. He felt a tingle in his loins as he contemplated having a good look at it in a few minutes time.

When, with nothing being said, they mutually felt they had been kissing long enough, Jake let her go, and their mouths separated.

"You are a great kisser, Jake. Where did you learn to kiss like that - from that girl, Cassie?"

"No, not Cassie. In fact, the Cassie affair didn't go all that well. We were both virgins and didn't know anything. When I told Mum about it, she taught me most of what I know, not just about kissing, but sex in general."

Madeleine's brow furrowed and she said, "In theory, I hope, and not in practice."

Jake playfully slapped her ass at this suggestion of incest, although his grin showed he wasn't angry. "That was a wicked thing to say, Madeleine Wilson. Of course we didn't do anything! She just talked me through things, giving me the benefit of her own experiences and telling me what girls like and dislike their men doing, or not doing. (Jake and Kate had discussed how they would describe their relationship if asked). I love my mum, but incest! - it's up there with homophobia as far as I'm concerned."

Madeleine stepped forward and snuggled into him, and then looking up at him with shy eyes she said: "Oh, Jake, I'm sorry. I didn't think for a moment there was anything going on between you and Kate, other than a remarkably good mother-son relationship. It's just the way you said it - I picked up on the wrong part of the possible double meaning. Forgive me?"