Kate and Jake Ch. 16

Story Info
Now Maddy knows; Jake, Kate, and Maddy have a real threesome.
8.1k words
4.7
26.3k
34

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and Jake, with Madeleine watching, and joining in.

When Kate returned after taking Cassie home she found her son Jake kissing Madeleine on the couch in the lounge room. They were in their robes, and two empty coffee mugs were on the occasional table, suggesting they had been up and about for a little while.

"I hope you're not warming him up for another round," said Kate with a chuckle, as she closed the front door behind her. "Between you and Cassie you'll wear the poor boy out."

"Never fear, Kate," said Madeleine, with a mischievous grin. "He's only gone all the way with Cassie so far today, and that was hours ago, so I'm sure he's got plenty left for you, and I know he's champing at the bit to get started."

Kate looked amazed, and Jake wasn't sure if it was because what Madeleine said didn't compute, given that he'd been with both girls today, or because his mother was shocked when Maddy suggested her son was keen to fuck her, so he said:

"Maddy told me you had confided in her about us, Mum, and I'm really cool about it. I love you both in different ways, and it was starting to be a bit of a strain keeping our secret. The other thing I hated, mainly out of consideration for you, Mum, was that you and I had to keep our distance when Maddy was here, and that often meant you went without. In recent times is wasn't as bad because you and Maddy could make love before or after Maddy and I did, but if we were all together, you and I couldn't touch each other or show affection. I'm really looking forward to being free to do what we like from now on, when we're all together."

"Me too," agreed Kate, "...but, getting back to what Maddy said," and then looking at Madeleine, "- I don't understand the bit about Jake only having sex with Cassie. Before I took Cassie home, we both heard you Maddy, and if that wasn't an orgasm, then I'll go he. Also, when we came to your room for her clothes, the two of you were naked in bed in what looked like a state of post-coital bliss to me?"

Madeleine laughed at Kate's confusion and said, "You're quite right about what you heard, Kate - that was an orgasm, and a big one, but only mine."

"That's right, Mum," agreed Jake. "Bossy boots here said I had to save my sperm count up for you because she didn't want me to be all shagged out when you and I did it for the first time in a threesome with her. At the same time, she demanded her own rights to an orgasm, especially after hearing Cassie go off earlier on. That's why you only heard Maddy, and not me - I did all the work and she got all the pleasure."

Kate beamed with happiness and went over to sit next to Madeleine. "You two would have to be the most considerate lovers in the world. Thank you," and she hugged and kissed Madeleine. She couldn't reach Jake for a kiss and cuddle, so she stretched her arm across Madeleine and patted his thigh lovingly. "Jake, you and Cassie had a really good time, and, Maddy, you've had an orgasm at Jake's hands, which leaves me being the only one who hasn't enjoyed my son today, so Jake's not the only one champing at the bit, as you say. Shall we go to my bedroom?"

With that they all jumped up and went hand in hand, and hand around shoulder, to Kate's room. On the way Maddy said to Kate, teasingly, "So, the orgasm you had at my hands didn't count then, huh?"

Kate stopped walking and pulled Madeleine in for a hug. "Oh, Maddy, you know I didn't mean that. If it hadn't been for your lovemaking I'd really climbing the walls by now, after sitting through first Cassie, and then you, screaming your heads off. It was wonderful with you, as I told you at the time. What I meant was, you wouldn't be happy if you couldn't do it with Jake any more, just with me, would you? I love making love to you, but I need my Jake too, and I'm the only one who hasn't had him today."

"I know," said Madeleine with a smile, hugging Kate and then lifting her feet off the ground and swinging her around in a circle to her delight, as evidenced by squeals and giggles. "I was just teasing. C'mon," and they all went into Kate's room.

Jake and Madeleine discarded their robes. Kate had one look at Jake and said:

"My, my, you are keen... or has Maddy been warming you up before I came home?" Jake had a respectable half-hard erection and his long dick stood out from his body like a banana hanging from a tree.

"I was just getting him ready for you, Kate," chuckled Madeleine. "How about you get undressed while I bring him up to speed?" she said as she knelt in front of Jake and took what she could of his long dick into her mouth, and started fellating him enthusiastically, while using a hand to play with his balls.

Kate and Jake smiled at each other as Madeleine worked her oral magic on him, and while Kate undressed. Madeleine was going about halfway down Jake's shaft with each head bob, and Kate said:

"Do you think you can deep throat him, Maddy?"

Madeleine changed from sucking him to wanking him with her other hand as she replied: "Don't know. I've never done it, but I'll have a go," and she put Jake's now full erection back into her mouth.

Kate and Jake looked on in eager anticipation as Madeleine bobbed a few times and then made a concerted effort to force his cock down her throat. Jake inhaled deeply, closed his eyes, and rolled his head back as he felt the tip of his cock ram into the back of Madeleine's throat - that, in itself was a turn on, that, and the fact that she was willing to do this for him... and for Kate too. But she couldn't get it past her gag reflex, and had to pull her mouth of his cock, coughing and spluttering as she did. When she got her breath back, she tried again, but with the same result.

"I can't do it. It's not as easy as it looks. Can you deep throat Kate?" asked Madeleine.

"Sometimes," replied Kate.

"Show me," said Madeleine, and the girls changed places.

As Madeleine stood next to Jake, she said, "Sorry, Jake."

He took her in his arms and said, "Don't be silly. It's an acquired skill, and even then some girls can never do it - never conquer their gag reflex," and he took her in his arms and kissed her.

Then they both looked down to see what Kate was doing. Arms around each other, they watched in awe as Kate bobbed her head on Jake's now impressive erection, and then slowly impaled her mouth on it until more than half of it disappeared inside. She gagged slightly when it was in the back of her throat, and then extended her tongue along the underside of his shaft, closed her eyes, and pressed forwards. Madeleine's jaw dropped as she saw the remainder of his shaft slowly disappear, until it was all gone, with Kate's lips firmly pressing against Jake's balls underneath, and pubic hair above.

Jake could feel the length of his cock being gripped tightly in his mother's oesophagus, and being massaged from time to time by her swallowing movements. He closed his eyes in blissful surrender to these sensations.

Meanwhile, Maddy still watched on in awe as Kate bobbed ever so slightly a couple of times, and made swallowing moments. Suddenly, Madeleine let go of Jake and dropped to her knees for a closer look. Unless she was mistaken, Kate's throat was distended by Jake's hard cock within it. She wasn't mistaken at all, because when Kate started to move her head away to slowly withdraw Jake's cock, Madeleine could clearly see the bulge in Kate's throat moving upwards, and Kate's throat below the bulge, going back to its normal, slender shape. Finally, all of Jake's cock was out in the open again, more rampant that ever, waving around with saliva dripping from it in long, thin strands. Kate coughed a couple of times and she too had saliva running down onto her chin and falling away in filaments.

"That was awesome!" said Madeleine

"Thanks. Want a kiss?" said Kate, jokingly, with a giggle, as she wiped the excess saliva off her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

"Why not!" exclaimed Madeleine, and to Kate's surprise, clasped her head between her hands and planted a big kiss on her lips.

Kate smiled after the messy kiss and said, "I'm just going to clean up so I can enjoy making love to my boy. Maddy, how about you settle him on the bed, and keep his motor running," she said, pointing at Jake's rock hard erection.

Jake said, "Thanks for that, Mum", as Kate turned towards the ensuite door, and Madeleine led him towards the bed.

Kate came back from the bathroom, all excited, and jumped on the bed next to Madeleine who was giving Jake oral sex to keep him fully aroused.

"What's up?" asked Madeleine, wanking Jake with her hand now so she could talk to Kate.

"I just realised that's the first time I have been intimate with Jake in front of you - in front of anyone, for that matter. Isn't it exciting? ...and liberating too!"

"It is," said Madeleine, giving Kate a congratulatory kiss, which was heartily reciprocated. As the kissing continued and Jake saw his mother's hand find its way to Maddy's double-D breast, he said:

"Hey, you two... I'm still down here, remember?"

The two girls giggled and then Madeleine said to Jake, "Sorry, mate, we hadn't really forgotten you, but this is such a momentous occasion; we just got carried away with it for a moment. I'm going to sit back and let you and your mum enjoy each other," and, true to her word, she rolled away from them a short distance, and propped herself up on a couple of pillows to watch as they got on with it.

Kate lay down, half on the mattress, and half on Jake. Looking down on him, she said, "My darling, you don't know how much I've waited for this moment when we can just be ourselves. I loved it when you and Cassie made up and had a wonderful time; I loved it when you went to your room with Maddy, even though I didn't know the two of you were being so selfless for my benefit; and I am over the moon now, to have you all to myself, but with Maddy involved - she really is part of our family now: your lover, and my lover; but you are, and always will be, my principal lover."

"Thanks, Mum, and I'm sure Maddy will understand when I say that you'll always be my principal lover too. This is so great, to be able to openly love each other. Do you know how I really feel now?"

"No - tell me," said Kate.

"Notwithstanding Cassie, notwithstanding, Maddy, the predominant wish of my heart is to possess you right now. I just want to be one with you."

"Well, do it, my love, my son, man of my life. There's nothing I want more right at this moment than to feel you inside me, to be possessed by you, to be loved by you - do it! ... please! There's plenty of time for all the love dovey, warm fussy things later, either tonight or on some other occasion, but right now, I'm with you, and just want to get on with it."

Madeleine broke her silence, "Can I help? Why don't you two kiss and cuddle, and tell each other how much you love each other, while I work my magic on Kate, and when she goes off, I'm sure you can take over, Jack, and become one flesh, as the Bible says."

Jake smiled and said, "Good on you, Maddy. Let's do it," and he pulled his mother on top of him in a bear hug, rolled over towards Madeleine, taking Kate with him, deposited Kate on her back, and hovered over her.

Madeleine was quick to take her cue, and while Jake was kissing his mother and speaking words of endearment to her, she quickly moved, parted Kate's legs, and lay between them.

Jake was telling his mother how much she meant to him, how much he loved her, while kissing her all over her face and neck, finally spending a lot of time on her breasts and nipples, while, at the same time, Madeleine worked her oral magic on Kate's vulva, labia, and clitoris, while also fingering her vagina and anus outrageously.

Kate lapped up all of Jake's words of endearment, and was almost overwhelmed not only by his oral attentions to her boobs, but also by Madeleine's expert stimulation of her more primal erogenous zones down below. She was deliriously happy, highly aroused, and transported to sexual heaven. As both Jake and Madeleine kept up their lustful, enthusiastic, and loving assault on her, waves of love and arousal started to sweep through her whole being, until she finally stiffened, grimaced, cried out, and came in possibly the most intense orgasm of her whole life.

"Go for it, Jake!" shouted Madeleine, noting he was as rampantly erect as she had ever seen him.

Jake wasted no time in throwing his leg over his mother and entering her while she was still climaxing.

Madeleine watched, wonderstruck, as her two most special persons in the world possessed each other in a very primal way - all the more remarkable given that they were mother and son, although one would never know it from watching them now. Kate was continuously orgasming, with aftershock after aftershock spasming her delightful body, and Jake was going for it like a man hell bent on totally possessing the love of his life. Whenever Kate did have momentary respite from her series of aftershocks, she fucked Jake back as hard as he was fucking her, by flexing her hips and driving her petite hips hard against his, over and over again, slap, slap, slap! This action of Kate's invariably triggered another aftershock in her, causing her to stiffen, spasm, twitch, and cry out all over again.

Then it was Jake, who suddenly slowed his thrusting, pushed up, stiffened, rolled his eyes back in their sockets, waited a moment, and then mercilessly pounded his mother another half a dozen times, before arching his back, roaring like a lion rampant, and finally delivering that last, mighty thrust as he filled her up.

She stiffened yet again, reached up to him, pulling him into her arms, and came once again while he was still throbbing within her.

Madeleine had eyes like saucers and her mouth had dropped open in sheer fascination. She had never seen Jake and Kate intimate before, and she had never experienced, let alone seen, a coupling like this ever, not in real life and not even in movies. When Jake and Kate stopped moving and had been holding each other tight for a very long time, she said:

"Wow! You two are made for each other. I've never seen anything as beautiful or as erotic as that in my life before, let alone experienced it. I'm so hot that I nearly came myself just watching you."

Kate managed to say, "I think I am temporarily paralysed, Maddy, but my tongue isn't, so if you want to squat over my mouth I'd love to help you out."

"No, you just bask in the afterglow," replied Maddy, "and enjoy still being connected to Jake. I'm taking care of myself right now and that's enough - this is your night, the two of you, and I'm just happy to be included."

"Rubbish," said Kate. "Get your ass over here and be part of the celebration."

Madeleine didn't need to be asked again, and quickly positioned herself over Kate's face, putting another pillow under Kate's head on the way. Jake obligingly sat up to make room for Madeleine. He was still deep inside his mother, and they both knelt there, upright, Jake slowly fucking his mother, while Kate licked Madeleine out. Jake was highly turned on as he looked down and watched his mother's tongue darting in, out, and around his girlfriend's vulva. When he raised his eyes just a little, they were only inches from Madeleine's now pendulous breasts, and the sight of them gently swaying backwards and forwards as she responded to the devastating effect Kate's tongue, made Jake's balls inflate and his cock harden to full erection again.

Madeleine was starting to feel weak with arousal and put her hands on either side of Kate's chest and leaned heavily on them. In this position she could look down at what Kate was so skilfully doing to her womanhood, or look slightly forward and watch Jake's shaft slowly appearing and disappearing in and out of Kate's pussy. The effect on her was intensely arousing.

"Oh, Jake, I don't think I can support myself any more," pleaded Madeleine, and Jake obligingly took her in his arms, her wondrous breasts pressed against his chest.

He held her tight and kissed her neck and shoulders as she climbed the ladder of desire in response to Kate's relentless oral ministrations. He hugged her especially tight when he felt her body tense as pre-orgasmic waves of passion sweep through her. She wrapped her arms around him and they clutched each other tight as she came. Jake was so turned on, and so hard that he felt he could come with her, if only he could move a little more inside his mother... but he couldn't, so tight was Madeleine's hold on him.

Kate could feel Jake's renewed arousal deep within her, and when Madeleine was finally spent and rolled off to lie beside her, Kate said: "Quick, Jake, finish her off."

"You sure, Mum?" asked Jake, free to thrust in his mother again, and, in fact, doing exactly that as they exchanged words.

"Yes, I'm totally satisfied but she needs you. Do it now, Jake!"

Jake smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am!" and wasted no time in withdrawing his dick from her, then, somewhat roughly, pushing Madeleine's legs apart, and entering her without any foreplay or ceremony.

Madeleine's eyes snapped open. Her initial expression was one of delight, but then she frowned and said, "But, Jake, this is your mum's night."

"Mum wants this, I want this, and mum said you might like it too, so shhh!" he said laying a finger on her lips, "...and enjoy."

"Oh, Jake, Kate, I do need this - thank you," said Madeleine, who then closed her eyes, and revelled in being slowly, but forcefully fucked by her very special toy boy.

Jake leant forward, taking his weight on his hands, and started kissing, licking and suckling on Madeleine's lovely, big, young boobs, which elicited moans of pleasure from her. Kate had now recovered enough to take a keen interest in what was going on beside her, and rolled towards the copulating couple, ending up on her side, hard up against Madeleine. She smiled up at Jake and he leant down and they kissed for a long time, rocking together as Jake moved inside Madeleine; then they took a breast each, and enjoyed mouthing and tonguing them. Kate also extended her arm down between Jake and Madeleine's bellies, found her clitoris, and started to massage it. This was thrilling for both girls: Madeleine was getting that extra stimulation over and above the wonderful feeling of being stretched by Jake's cock; and Kate was being turned on as she felt her son's cock sliding between her fingers as he fucked another woman. All of them were being turned on by Madeleine's, gorgeous, twenty-three year old, double-D breasts: Kate and Jake loved playing with them whenever they could, and Madeleine was twitching in response to the nipple licking, nibbling, and sucking, especially as it was being added to the clitoral massage and what she was feeling inside her.

Madeleine was already highly aroused after watching Kate and Jake's passionate lovemaking session, and now all of this additional stimulation was propelling her towards orgasm at an alarming rate. She felt the waves of sexual excitement sweeping through her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, at an ever increasing frequency. Orgasm was inevitable, but she was suffering the frustration of waiting for it, not knowing when it was going to strike... and then, suddenly, without warning, she felt that agonising peak of sexual desire as she rocketed through the climactic threshold, into the fire of rapture and ecstasy, and her whole body and mind exploded.

Jake felt it coming too, and increased his thrusting rate to match her passion so they came together. She convulsed and screamed, and he roared as he pumped what love juices he had left into her. He held his cock-head hard against her cervix as he ejaculated, and his body quivered and jerked while she bounced around under him. Kate's fingers were jammed between their pubic bones, and she too tingled in her nether regions. All in all it was a great three-way shared climax.