Kate and Jake Ch. 17

Story Info
Cassie's first lesson.
9k words
4.7
21.6k
20

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and Jake -- Chapter 17 Cassie's first lesson...

It was the weekend after Cassie's first visit to Kate's place, and her unexpected first session with Jake. That was also the weekend when Kate and Jake fessed up to Madeleine about their incestuous relationship, but after Cassie had gone home. That weekend was also when Kate, Madeleine, and Jake, had their first mind-blowing threesome -- also after Cassie had gone home.

In the intervening weekend, Cassie had visited Jake on the Monday afternoon. It went something like this:

Kate answered the phone. "Hi Mrs C, I mean Kate, its Cassie."

"Hi Cassie -- lovely to hear from you. What's up?"

"I was wondering if it would be okay for me to pop in this evening to see Jake... and you, of course... but you know what I mean?"

Kate chuckled and said, "I'm sure he'd love to see you, and I know he's done a lot of studying both here and at the uni library, so I can't see any reason why not. Its been forty-eight hours since you last saw him. I was starting to wonder if you'd lost interest."

"Kate! You're teasing me!" said an indignant Cassie. "I've seen him at uni -- made a point of it -- but as far as coming around to your place for... well, you know... I didn't want to seem too smitten, or wear out my welcome. Besides, you seemed pretty strong on the subject of me giving him enough time to study between visits."

"Quite right, Cassie," replied Kate, "but, as I say, he's done a lot of work in the last forty-eight hours, so you're very welcome. Now, what about you, young lady? -- have you done your quota of studying over the last two days?"

"Gee, you sound like my own mother," replied Cassie. "You're a bit of an enigma, you know."

"In what way?" asked Kate.

"Well, on the one hand, you're just like a strict mother, making sure your son does all his homework before he goes out to play, but then, when it is time for him to have a break, you allow us children to do things that no other mother I know would permit, let alone encourage."

"As I explained on your last visit, Cassie, I'm a mother first and foremost, and want the best for my boy, and that includes having a successful career after he graduates, but I also want him to have fun along the way. I know people enjoy things more when they've earned them, so rationing fun times is not such a bad thing. I'm realistic and know what young people get up to, and if you're going to do it anyway, then as Jake's mother and your foster mother, I want you to both enjoy it and get the most out of it. I think that's logical, even if not what most mothers would say -- don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs C. Please don't get me wrong or think I'm criticising. I think you're wonderful! -- just still trying to get my head around this unique situation -- that's all."

"I know, Cassie. I didn't think for a minute you were criticising. Now, you haven't answered my question: have you done enough homework to warrant a night off?"

Cassie chuckled over the phone and said, "Yes, Kate -- heaps! I'll admit I was a bit distracted by the memories of last Saturday, and found myself daydreaming from time to time, but I still managed to get lots done -- mainly because I wasn't interested in going out, other than to your place."

"Good girl. In that case you're very welcome. Would you like to come for dinner, and then you and Jake can do what you like after that?"

"Love to. Thanks Kate," said Cassie, and after a short chat they ended the call.

It goes without saying that after the three of them had a pleasant hour and a half chatting over dinner that evening, and reliving some of the things that happened on the previous Saturday, Jake and Cassie finally retired, not to his room, but, at Kate's suggestion, to his mother's bedroom, because the bed was so much bigger. Kate remained in the lounge room watching TV because she thought it prudent to do so at this early stage of Jake and Cassie's rekindled romance. She also thought it was appropriate to be with them, given that Cassie didn't know about Kate and Jake's relationship. However, when she heard a very vocal Cassie, on two occasions, it made her feel very horny indeed.

When Cassie finally went home around ten thirty in the evening, Kate said to Jake: "Hearing you and Cassie, and imagining what you were doing, really turned me on. I don't suppose you've got anything left for your mother, have you?"

"Always!" replied Jake, and with his arm around her shoulder, and hers around his waist, they walked to her bedroom.

Jake and Madeleine studied together nearly every day in the library and then on Wednesday evening they decided they had done enough work to be able to enjoy a cuddle without feeling they were neglecting their academic pursuits, and went home to his place. They started off in his room and had a one-on-one love-in, and then joined Kate in her bed for the rest of the night.

Jake had told both Cassie and Madeleine he had an assignment to hand in on Friday afternoon, so they were both welcome to study with him in the library, but other things would have to wait until Friday night or the weekend, and they were both happy with that.

It was now Saturday morning. Madeleine had come for dinner on Friday night and stayed over because, once Jake's assignment had been handed in, the pressure was off him, and Madeleine was up-to-date with her own studies. Cassie was due to arrive in about half an hour's time, and the three of them were showered, dressed, breakfasted, and having a chat over coffee while waiting for her.

"I'm so glad that we can all bunk in together now, like we did last night," said Madeleine, to both of them, and they both smiled and nodded their agreement. "I love my private time with Jake," she said, mainly to Kate, "but I also love it when we all make love together. I love it when you and I have some private time too, Kate. I think I love all three scenarios in equal measure, but in differing ways. When I just want to tell Jake how much I love him, and feel like eating him all up, I enjoy being alone with him. The same thing applies when I'm feeling a bit mushy about you, Kate; it's nice to have a one-on-one with you from time to time, so we can say and do things that only we girls understand. Then there are times when I look at your horny little body in pure lust, and on those occasions, Jake is not only welcome to join us but also enhances the eroticism of the encounter. Sometimes I feel like making love to Jake, but want your company while I'm doing it. Am I making sense?" she asked, pensively.

"A lot of sense," replied Kate, "because I feel the same way. I love my boy in every way: maternally and also as any woman loves the man of her dreams; and it's an unconditional love, wanting the best for him in all circumstances, more than I want things for myself. That's why I'm so very happy and grateful you came into our lives, Maddy... because you're good for him -- and, as it turns out, a blessing for me as well. I think that would have been enough: you, Jake, and me; but I'm glad you brought Cassie back into our lives for a couple of reasons. She and Jake had unfinished business, and also, you will be leaving us in a couple of years, but I hope our love for you, and yours for us, is a lifelong blessing."

"Me too," replied Madeleine, "...and it will be. I know it will."

The girls took each other's hands and smiled lovingly at each other. Jake said:

"I'm the lucky one. I don't think any guy could have a situation as perfect as this... and I'm not just talking about the sex, or about being a randy young eighteen year old who's thrilled to bits at having two highly sexed, gorgeous women to go to bed with whenever he wants to, although that is the icing on the cake, I suppose."

"We know you're not in it just for the sex, Jake," said Madeleine, taking his hand and transferring her gaze to him. "Your gentlemanly manners and honourable intentions are a big part of why we love you... but, as you say, the sex is good too!" she giggled.

Jake smiled his thank you, and then said, "But what about Cassie? How does she fit into our family long term, especially if things progress to their logical conclusion one day?"

"You mean, if you two become sweethearts again, or get married one day?" asked Kate.

"It's a bit early to be talking about marriage," he replied, "but, yes, I suppose that was what I was getting at. I mean, if she continues to be part of our group and it does become permanent one day, are we going to tell her about us, Mum?"

"I'd hasten slowly in that regard, Jake," advised Madeleine.

"I agree," said Kate.

"Can I ask why?" said Jake. "I'm not saying we should tell her. I'm just trying to see the logic in telling Maddy, but not Cassie?"

"As you said, Jake," replied Kate, "it's early days with you and Cassie, and none of us knows what the future holds. If you and she end up going your separate ways, do you really want her knowing about you and me, and possibly telling someone else one day?"

"I guess not," agreed Jake.

"You see," said Kate, "there's no reason for Maddy to ever want out of this loving friendship, or for us to ever want her out of our lives, so we three are forever, so Maddy has to know... and there never will be a problem with her knowing."

Madeleine added, "Jake, you must have heard that saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Cassie hasn't got a mean bone in her body and I'm sure she'd keep our secret forever, but there are no guarantees. If you and she move on by mutual consent, then I'd hope our secret would be safe with her, but what if someone, who was just perfect for you, came along and you fell head over heels in love. You'd have to be honest and tell Cassie -- I mean you're only eighteen, so anything could happen in the next few years. You can't be sure you'll want to marry Cassie in the end. What if she takes it badly? Imagine the situation where a girlfriend asks her, 'why did you and Jake break it off? Why did he go with that other chick? ...and what's the story with that older girl he was hanging out with while you and he were a couple?' Her answer might be something along the lines, 'Maybe you should ask him... or... that mother of his!' -- especially at a party, after a few drinks. I agree with Kate; I don't think we should fess up to incest until we know, beyond any doubt, that it's not going to come back and bite us on the bum."

Kate said, "There's nothing to be gained by telling her at the moment, Jake. Okay, you and I have to keep at arm's length when she's here, but you and I have private time every day, and can also be ourselves when Maddy's with us, so why take the risk?... or complicate things? Cassie seems to accept things the way they are, or at least the way she sees them. I don't think there would be any advantage in telling her about us -- in fact, I think it might be too much information for her at this time."

"You're both right, of course," said Jake, "but let's not let this make us suspicious of Cassie or treat her like a second class member of our group."

"Of course not, you lovely man," said Madeleine, standing up, going to him, and hugging his neck. "I already regard her as my little sister, or sister-in-law, and love having her around."

Kate said, "...and, as I said to her on Saturday, I'm so pleased to have her back because you two were an item for so long that I've come to regard her like the daughter I never had."

"What about me?" said Madeleine, in a cheeky tone, stirring the pot to bring a bit of humour into the conversation.

"You're too old to be a daughter of mine," laughed Kate. "I would've been only eleven when I had you. No, you're my lover, not my daughter, but you can be my little sister too, if you want?"

"Why not?" chuckled Madeleine. "That'd even things up -- incest all round!", and they all laughed at the joke.

The doorbell rang. Jake went to the door and eventually came back hand-in-hand with Cassie.

"You two took your time," joked Kate.

"A bit of kissing and cuddling on the way, no doubt," said Madeleine, good humouredly.

"You two!" said Cassie, embarrassed, and then, in her own defence: "Nothing like the kissing and cuddling you would have enjoyed last night, I bet? - and this morning too, since you obviously stayed over!"

"Touché," replied Madeleine. "Last night was wonderful... but this morning was just kisses and cuddles -- none of the other, well at least not for Jake, if you gather my meaning?"

"Why not?" asked a curious Cassie, wondering how Madeleine could be kissing, cuddling, and naked in bed with Jake, without doing the other -- or, more to the point, why?

"Saving him up for you, my love," replied Madeleine.

"Really?" queried Cassie, and when Madeleine smiled and affirmed with a nod, Cassie stepped over to her, put her hands around her neck and gave her a hug as she said, "I can't believe how good you are to me."

"We're having a cuppa -- like one?" Kate asked Cassie. Cassie answered in the affirmative and thanked her.

"What's happening?" asked Cassie, somewhat redundantly because when she asked if she could visit this Saturday morning she assumed everyone knew why she wanted to visit. However, there were four of them sitting around the table, and while that wouldn't preclude her from going off with Jake to his room for a while, she was interested in the other girl's plans.

"Well, now I'm a very happy and satisfied girl," replied Madeleine, "In a while I'll be going home to do some serious study. I've got an assignment to hand in next Friday and I want to break the back of it this weekend."

"And I have to go to work later on -- starting at 1pm today," said Kate. "Maddy and I'll probably leave at the same time, after an early lunch."

"In the meantime, young lady," said Madeleine, "since we're all together this morning, Kate and I thought it might be an ideal time for your first lesson. You said you wanted to learn how to really please a guy."

"I did say that, and I do," said Cassie but the other's detected a note of disappointment in her tone, and in her expression.

"You were hoping to have Jake all to yourself today, weren't you love?" said Kate.

"Don't worry," said Madeleine. "After your lesson Kate and I will be leaving, and you two can have the whole house to yourselves for the rest of the day, and evening. Maybe you might like to practise what you learn?"

Cassie's face lit up, she smiled, and replied, "Of course. Sorry if I was being a greedy guts. I just love him so much and I'm missing the intimacy, but a couple of hours won't be a problem -- I'll have something to look forward to, won't I? Delayed gratification makes the reward so much sweeter, doesn't it?"

"Good girl," said Kate. "Let's finish our tea and coffee and go into the lounge room. Are you sure you're up for this, Cassie? Everything in this house is consensual, so you don't have to do anything you don't want to. We just want to help it be wonderful for you and Jake, that's all -- and have a bit of fun along the way." she concluded with a grin.

"Absolutely!" replied Cassie. "I said I wanted to learn, and I meant it. However, you'll all have to forgive me if I'm nervous, or get embarrassed. I'm not all that well educated when it comes to sex, and I'm definitely not used to having an audience."

"Don't worry, love," said Madeleine. "You'll soon get used to having us around, and then you'll find it so liberating to be able to express yourself just as comfortably when we are all together, as you can when it is just you and Jake. It'll be fun -- you'll see."

"Okay," said Cassie, with a grin.

When they were in the lounge room, Kate said: "Now, this is the scenario we had in mind:

*** "Jake's reading one of his text books;

*** "you're either feeling horny or in the mood for love, or both;

*** "and you have to get him in the mood too.

*** "So, Jake, grab a book, sit on the couch, and read it.

*** "Enter Cassie, who walks up to him, gently takes the book out of his hands, and places it on the coffee table -- smiles lovingly at him and gives him a kiss, on the forehead for now, and then straightens up so she's standing before him. Okay -- Action!"

Jake was sitting on the couch, reading, and pretending to be absorbed in his book. Cassie smiled shyly and walked over to him, gently took the book out of his hands, placed it on the coffee table, smiled lovingly at him, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and then straightened up, standing in front of him.

"Now," said Kate, "smile coquettishly at him as you slowly unbutton your blouse. Be as sexy as you can, like a stripper, if you know how."

Cassie was getting into the mood of the game and smiled sweetly and shyly at Jake as she undid the top button of her blouse. When she got to the second button, she stopped, looked at the two girls, and said, "But, this isn't fair! In a few minutes I'll be the only naked person in the room. I'll be embarrassed."

"Would it help if Maddy strips with you?" asked Kate, "...but over here -- we don't want to distract Jake."

"Okay," replied Cassie. "You tell us both what to do, Kate, and I'll follow Maddy's lead." She felt like adding: 'how about you stripping too! - I'd feel more comfortable if all three of us women were naked,' but she didn't, still having a bit of conflict in her mind about how she should behave towards Jake's mother. On the one hand, Kate was just as involved in all this sexuality stuff as Maddy was, other than doing things with her son, but on the other hand, she had always been Mrs Clifton to Cassie, and Cassie couldn't completely shake of the deference she owed her in her role of mother and responsible adult -- so she let that one go.

Kate gave them step by step instructions and the girls seductively removed one piece of clothing after the other, until they were both stark naked. Jake made a point of keeping his eyes on Cassie for the following reasons: he was fascinated by the floor show -- he'd seen Madeleine and his mum strip before, but never Cassie; Madeleine was off to one side, so he would need to turn his head to look at her, and, under the circumstances he felt that would be ungallant, given that Cassie was meant to be the focus of his attention right now; and, finally, the object of the exercise was for Cassie, not Maddy, to be turning him on.

"I think you're having an effect on him already," said Madeleine, pointing at the bulge in Jake's shorts.

"How do you know it's not you who's turned him on, Maddy?" asked Cassie, glancing at Madeleine who was standing there in all her glory.

Kate answered instead: "Because Jake didn't look at Maddy once while you were stripping, Cassie. Hey, Jake, how about dispensing with the shorts and undies in preparation for the next step."

Jake gave a wry smile, stood, and removed the nominated garments, and then sat down again. As the underpants came down and his erection sprang free, Kate and Madeleine both smiled as Cassie gasped, her hand going involuntarily to her mouth. When Jake was seated again, and his long, thick, stiff dick was standing out at a forty-five degree angle to both his thighs and his belly, Cassie said:

"Am I responsible for that?"

"You certainly are," said Madeleine. "As Kate said, Jake only had eyes for you. Now, Kate, I think Cassie might be more comfortable if we were all naked from now on, so how about it love? ...and you too, Jake -- off with the T-shirt, huh?"

When they were all naked, Cassie said, "I do feel less inhibited now we're all nude, but, on the other hand, how can I compete with you two? You're both stunning in your different ways, while I'm just a scrawny little girl with a skinny, teenage figure" she pouted.

"Well, there's something about your skinny, teenage figure which really turns Jake on," said Madeleine, pointing at his rampant cock which was waving around, ready for action. "Anyway, don't put yourself down. I agree, Kate has a magnificent body, but right now I could eat you all up, and I'm sure that's the way Jake feels too."