Kate and Jake Ch. 18

Story Info
Cassie and Jake alone at home - BDSM & anal experimenting.
8k words
4.7
29.8k
30

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Tigersman for editing...

I'm going overseas for a month so this might be the last chapter in the Kate and Jake story for a little while. Thanks to all my readers for your pleasing and constructive comments... James Marin.


Madeleine had gone home, and Kate to work, leaving Jake and Cassie alone in the house.

"Would you like to go to my room, or stay out here?" asked Jake.

"I think the lounge room would be nice," replied Cassie, taking him by the hand, and gently leading him out of the kitchen.

When they reached the couch he stopped, and turned her towards him. Taking her in his arms he kissed her, while feeling her slender body through her robe. She responded dreamily and they stood there kissing, softly caressing each other's clothed bodies for a few minutes.

Eventually, he said, "You've had three quite different experiences today, little one... anything you'd particularly like to do now, other than just making love in the usual way?"

"Hmm," she mused. "Can I choose anything at all?"

"Absolutely," he replied.

"Okay," she said with a grin, "then I'd like to dotwothings. First, I'd like to take the lead for the first time in my life, like we started to do earlier on before those two lesbians jumped me."

He grinned at her joke and she smiled back at him. He then asked, "...and the second thing?"

"I'd love to find out what you and Maddy were doing with those ropes and things you had hanging from the ceiling in your room the other day."

"Would you now?" he asked rhetorically as he smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "All right. You sit down and I'll go fetch the'ropes and things'. Better to get things organised now, rather than interrupt play later on."

She sat on the couch and he went off to his room, returning a few moments later with a cardboard box under one arm, and holding a large G-clamp in his other hand. As he deposited them on the table she asked, with wide eyes:

"What's that big clamp thing for?"

"You'll see" he replied. "I think I might set it up now, rather than have to stop in the middle of things. He grabbed a couple of ropes out of the box, a chair, and the clamp, and in a couple of minutes had the clamp firmly attached to a ceiling beam, with the ropes threaded through it, and dangling downwards. He then went back to the box, fetched a couple of fur-lined, leather, wrist cuffs, and attached each to a tail of a rope. "There!" he said. "That'll do for now. Look familiar?" he asked her.

"Pretty much like it was in your room that day. What do you do with it?"

"You'll find out soon enough," he replied. "Now, shall we start with what you want to do first, and after that, I'll show you what the ropes and clamp are for."

"Okay," she said with an ear-to-ear grin. "You sit on the couch like you did earlier on, and please don't do anything – let me do all the work... for a change."

He grinned and sat on the couch as requested. She knelt before him, parted his knees, and then shuffled forward so she was kneeling between them. She then undid the tie on his robe and parted the lapels. She looked at his cock in admiration as it lay in all its long, slack glory on the cushion between his upper thighs. She had come to love this part of him and, on this occasion, she was glad that it wasn't already hard, as it often was when he undressed. She wanted to be sure she was the one who aroused him, and also wanted the thrill of using her womanly wiles to take him from limp to erect. She picked it up with one hand and marvelled at the softness of it as she turned it this way and that to examine it from all angles. She then brought her other hand to bear, massaging it for a moment with both hands, and then using one hand to weigh his balls, while gently stretching and stroking his cock with the other. She felt a thrill and a little tingle run through her when she felt him stiffening in her gentle grip.

She then lowered her head as she raised his cock with her hand. He flopped his head back against the headrest of the couch, closed his eyes, and was transported to sensual heaven as his dainty little girl fellated him for the first time on her own initiative... and she was doing it s-o-o-o well that it prompted him to wonder if Maddy or Kate had given her any words of advice.

When he was rock hard she said, "I don't want to spoil what you have in store for me with the ropes, but I'd like to sit on your cock for a moment, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course it is," he replied with a grin. "In fact, it's the predominant wish of my heart at this very moment."

She smiled shyly as she stood, unfastened her belt, and let her robe slide to the floor. She then knelt on the couch, knees on either side of his hips, and, taking his cock in one hand, gently lowered herself onto it. Once the head was safely inside and there was no danger of it sliding off in this direction or that, she let go of it and placed her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes as she slowly impaled herself on him.

He was fascinated watching her facial expressions and wide-eyed amazement as she (and he) felt him stretching her well lubricated, but very tight, love tunnel open... and then... he was all the way in and their pubic bones were in juxtaposition! She looked amazed all over again, and said:

"I can't believe I fitted you all in," and then with a cheeky smile added, "...but I did! Are you impressed?"

"I am," he replied, with a wiggle of his hips which made her gasp.

She kept smiling as she raised and lowered her bottom a few times to fuck his cock. He grabbed her to him, clutched her tight, and started flexing his hips to rapidly drive vertically in and out of her.

"Oh, Jake, that's so wonderful!" she managed to say, and then as he slowed down she said, "It felt wonderful while I was riding you, feeling you move inside me, but when you hold me still and pound me from underneath it issostimulating! - want to keep doing it? I think I'll come if you do."

"I'd love to keep doing it," he replied, "and I have no doubt I'd come too, if we do... or ... we could go over to the ropes and I'll show you what we do with them. I think we'll both come over there too, but I might not be able to come here on the couch, and then over there as well – so, what do you say?"

She grinned and said, "Let's do it! I'm dying to find out what the ropes are for." She rose and fell on him three more times, enjoying the feeling of him stretching her, before climbing off him, and his very erect penis.

He said, "You really need to be dressed to enjoy the whole performance." Her clothes were still in a pile on the floor from this morning's lesson, and he said, "Just put your shorts and blouse on – don't worry about undies."

"Curiouser and curiouser," she said, quoting Alice, as she pulled on her shorts, donned her blouse, and buttoned it up.

Jake, thinking she looked sexier now, scantily clad, than a moment ago, stark naked, took her by the hand and, with his erect cock leading the way, led her over to the ropes. He delved into the box for a moment and withdrew a blindfold.

"What's that for?" asked a wide eyed Cassie.

"Part of the play, but mostly so you can't eye-ball me while I'm perving on you, or doing things to you. I'm told it also makes it more exciting for the recipient, not knowing what's going to happen next. We'll put it on in a moment – for now, give me your wrists, please."

She extended her arms towards him and he fastened a fur-lined leather cuff to each wrist. The cuffs were already attached to the two ropes hanging from the clamp on the ceiling.

"Come and stand here, directly under the G-clamp," he said, and when she was in position, he pulled on the tail of each rope. Her arms jerked skywards, and he reeled in each rope until her heels started to lift off the floor. He then let out barely and inch of rope so her feet were flat on the floor, but not quite taking all of her weight. "Now the blindfold," he said and fitted it to her face and head.

"What happens now?" she asked.

"What happens now is that you don't speak unless spoken to and given permission to answer. You're my little sex slave and I'm your Master, so you will obey me immediately and without question when I give you a command, but otherwise keep still and quiet. If you really have to say something, or seek clarification of an order, you'll ask for permission to speak, and you'll call me 'Sir' for the duration of the play session – understand all of that?"

"Yes, Sir," she said with a hint of a smile.

Jake took a riding crop out of the box and gave her a short, sharp whack on her tiny bottom. It made more noise than it inflicted pain, although, despite the fact that she was wearing shorts, it did sting, and she reflexly pulled away from it, as far as her bonds would allow; and she exclaimed:

"Ouch! What was that for? I didn't speak, other than to answer your question... Sir."

"That was for smiling and not taking this seriously enough," he said, with an amused smile she could not see. This play session was developing nicely and he was pleased.

"Permission to speak, Sir," she asked, catching on quickly to therules.

"Yes, as long as you are not going to argue with me."

"No, Sir. I was just going to ask: is this BDSM?"

"Yep!" he replied.

"Where did you learn about BDSM, Sir? From Maddy?"

He ignored the fact that she didn't ask for permission to speak, as this was an ongoing conversation. "Maddy knows a little about BDSM and has a little more experience than me, but not much. We've both learned most of what we know from mum who has been involved in what they call:The Lifestyle;for some time now. You know how she said she does get some sexual relief with men from time to time? ...well, that's mostly when she goes out for the evening to a lifestyle group, or club, she belongs to."

"Permission to say something else, Sir?"

"Yes," replied Jake, interested to hear what she had to say now, after this revelation.

"There seems to be no end to the things you mother knows about, Sir, and the experiences she has had. She is a remarkable woman and unlike any other mother I know."

"You have to remember, Cassie, that, unlike our friends' mums, she is still a young woman: only a tad over ten years older than Maddy; sixteen years older than me; and seventeen years older than you. Some guys and girls I know have sisters in that age range. Maddy and I are eternally grateful to have a coach like mum, and I hope you'll feel the same way too, in time."

"I do already," replied Cassie, "and I'm grateful too. She's rescued our relationship, her and Maddy, and I'm eternally thankful for that."

"My little slave is becoming a wee bit too talkative, methinks," said Jake. "A couple more whacks might remind her of her responsibilities. Brace yourself, grit your teeth, and take your punishment like a true slave should, with no sound, or minimal sound, coming from you – okay?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, and promptly clamped her mouth tightly shut.

He lined up her left buttock, drew the crop back, and laid a resounding whack on it. She flinched and grunted but otherwise took it stoically. He then repeated the exercise on her right buttock, and while she jerked a little more this time, she took that well too."

"Good girl," he said as he discarded the crop. "Now let me see what we have here – let me examine my little slave... my property; my possession, whom I can do what I like with."

Cassie went to say something, but stayed herself, remembering the rules. While the whacks were not unbearable, they did sting a lot, and she didn't want any more, if they could be avoided.

"I can tell you want to say something," he said, "Tell me what's on your mind, slave."

"Nothing important, Sir," she replied, at which he stepped in and, with his hand this time, gave her four strong smacks: one on each upper thigh, just below the hemline of her shorts: and one on each buttock.

"Never say'nothing, Sir', or'don't worry about it', to your Master, little slave. When I ask you a question you willalwaysanswer, and answer as truthfully and frankly as you can. You are not allowed to keep anything from your Master – understand?"

"Sorry, Sir. I wanted to say that I liked what you said a moment ago."

"And, what was that, my little slave?"

"When you said I was,'your property; your possession, whom you can do what you like with.'That was music to my heart, Sir, and I hope you always feel that way."

Jake smiled and tousled her hair. He moved closer and kissed her softly on her lips, before his own lips wandered over her face and neck. When he noticed her squirm in pleasure, he said, "Like that do you, little one?"

"Oh, yes, Sir!" she replied, and then tested her luck by asking a question of her own: "So, BDSM is not all about men spanking and flogging women then, is it Sir?"

"No, Cassie. Masters reward or punish as required. Masters enjoy dominating, and subs enjoy submitting, and usually, everyone is happy – unless you don't like to submit, that is?"

"Oh, I do, Sir," she replied. "I love submitting to you; not having to second guess what I should be doing; just serve, obey, and be happy. I never knew BDSM was anything like this, and so far, I like it."

"I'll let mum tell you all about it – she's the expert. Right now, I'm going to get back to what I started to do, and that is to examine my slave."

She was standing tall, her arms stretched skywards, wrists cuffed, and attached to the ceiling by ropes. Jake stood back a pace, and looked her up and down. She had dainty, bare feet, long thin legs which, while a tad on the skinny side, were perfectly sculptured, and her shorts were an absolute turn on for him. They were quite brief, but because she had no bottom to speak of, there were no 'cheeky' bits hanging out, as there often are with girls in short shorts; her thighs simply disappeared into the leg holes. The shorts were not tight, but not loose either – figure hugging would describe them well – and they showed of the flatness of her belly, the curvature of her hips, her tiny waist, and the suggestion of a very small bubble butt. He walked around her, taking all this in; feeling her; sometimes caressing parts of her; sometimes prodding; and talking as he did (after counselling her not to join in the conversation).

He then went down on one knee. He was glad of the blindfold because it was not a good look in the BDSM community for a Master to kneel before his sub or slave. He circled her dainty ankles with the thumb and forefinger of each hand and then gently ran his hands up the length of her legs until the sides of his thumbs gently bounced against her denim covered crotch. He practised variations of this over the next couple of minutes, varying his techniques from simply feeling her legs, to palpating, and squeezing muscle groups, always making sure he finished at the top of each leg with the heel of his thumbs gently rubbing her pelvic floor.

"Oh, Master! Permission to speak, Sir?"

"Yes, but make it brief," he replied.

"I don't think my legs will support me much longer if you keep doing that, Sir."

"Well, if you buckle at the knees, you'll just have to hang from your wrists, won't you. I want you to exercise some self-control and remain standing."

"Yes, Sir," she replied and tried to distract herself so she had some chance of obeying him.

He stood and, walking around behind her, tried to encircle her tiny waist with the thumbs and forefingers of both hands. He didn't quite manage to do so, but was amazed at the smallness of her waist, and how much of it hecouldhold in his hands. He then ran the palms of his hands over her denim covered buttocks, and marvelled at not only how small they were, but also how firm they were.

"Let's see what's inside," he said as he undid the top button of her shorts, and slid the zipper down a little.

He moved closer to her, his chest close to hers, and slid his hands inside the waistband at the back. In obedience to his command, she had only dressed in shorts and shirt – no undies – so she felt the palm of his hands, and fingers, on her tiny buttocks. He rubbed and palpated them for a moment, and then slid his finger down her divide until he located her tiny anus. He momentarily withdrew one hand, licked his finger, and then placed it back on her anus. He rubbed it round and round a few times, and then pressed the ball of his finger against her puckered up anal sphincter until it yielded and his finger slipped inside. She stiffened and gasped.

"You okay, little one?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. It's just that no one has ever done that to me before, so it feels strange... but I like what you're doing now. Are we going to have anal intercourse, Sir?" she asked.

"That's not what I had in mind. I just wanted to play with you cute little ass, is all – they call it ass play, although there is a lot more to ass play than just fingering. Did you ever do anal with Pete?"

"No, Sir. He wanted to, but I said no, so this is my first experience."

"Despite the Master/slave scenario, you can say no to me too, you know. In BDSM we have what we calllimits– I'll explain later. Suffice it to say, that if you really don't want to do something, no one is ever going to make you."

"I want to do whatever you want to do, my Master," she replied, and he smiled as he hugged her to him and continued with his exploration and stimulation of her back passage.

After a little while, he went around behind her and slipped his hand, not the one that had been fingering her ass, into the front of her shorts, and played with her vulva, labia, and clitoris. When she felt a finger search out and penetrate her vagina, she sighed deeply. He massaged her womanhood and then frigged her, gently at first, but more energetically as time went by, enjoying the visible and audible evidence of her arousal.

"If you get close to orgasm, you tell me," he said. "I don't want you going off prematurely."

"Yes, Sir. I'm very close, but under control – I'll tell you."

Now, standing to one side of her, he had one hand down the back of her shorts and the other down the front, and was playing her like a two-handed musical instrument: forté and crescendo one moment, to excite her; lentement and dolcé the next, to arrest her upward spiral of arousal.

"I'll come any minute now, Sir, if you keep doing that," she said, and he slowed his ministrations, and finally withdrew his hands, to an, 'Aww!' from her.

Jake then ran his hands over her body, front and back, pausing over her boobs and manually examining them through the material of her blouse. She was not entirely flat chested, just a little under-endowed for age, with pubescent twelve-to-fourteen year old boobs, but since her body also resembled that of an early teenager in many ways, they seemed in proportion to her overall figure. They certainly turned Jake on, and that had worried him for a short time... being turned on by immature figures.

As he unbuttoned her blouse he said, "I absolutely adore you boobs."

Forgetting her slave manners, she came back with, "Do you really?"

"I do," replied Jake, deciding to let her faux pas go through to the wicket-keeper this time. He'd save it up for a day when he just felt like putting her over his knee and spanking her bare bottom, but had no reason to do so (not that a Dominant really needs a reason).

"Can I ask why, Sir?" Permission to speak was sort of implied, so he let that one go too, and she continued her question: "Most guys I know prefer big ones like Maddy's, or perfect ones like your mother's."

"Who knows why something turns one person on, and not another?" he replied. "I know your boobs and body turn me on – look!" he said, indicating his stiffy, forgetting she was blindfolded.