Kate & Jim Ch. 02

Story Info
Their romance continues.
10.7k words
4.81
26.8k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim finished her spanking and surprisingly Kate didn't get up from his lap right away. He was pleased Kate took her punishment well. Kate didn't make a sound as the tears fell from her face.

Jim really had to admire her for that....admire her as well as love her. He took no pleasure in spanking her but honestly felt that Kate needed a strong hand to keep her in check.

Just as Jim finally admitted to himself that he needed a woman to love, to truly love and share his life and thoughts with.

Everything changed when this well dressed, highly organized, refined and classy bitch, Katherine Mavis Ryan, a truly difficult woman with an acid tongue moved in to be his housekeeper.

While he first considered it, Jim was amused with himself for contemplating the idea. He was then surprised afterward by bringing it up to her, and then bemused for her agreeing to it.

Jim was delighted with their verbal jousting, when Kate lashed him with her acid tongue, shaking her finger in his face and calling him a troll and ogre and more; she did without profanity, and while she was doing it he was thinking, 'Katherine will be a lovely challenge to explore'.

Jim was looking forward to an interesting year to break up his routine of living alone. There was no doubt in his mind he could handle Kate and it would be interesting to see if Katherine could handle him. He knew from experience that Kate was tough in her own way.

Day by day, living with her, Jim came to realize that his boys, his business; his hobby of tinkering with cars was no longer enough.

It was the little things about Kate that Jim started to notice, such as how Kate's hair shone in the sun the first thing in the morning in the kitchen when she stood by the kitchen window.

Jim drank his coffee or tea from the same chipped clay mug while Kate preferred one of his mother's dainty bone china cups and saucers, choosing a different one every day . Kate stirred the milk and sugar into her tea or coffee counter clockwise.

Kate held her cup in two hands when she brought it up to her lips, taking a small sip, a hint of a smile on her pretty face; the first sip of coffee in the morning was with closed eyes, a little smile followed a contented murmured sigh.

Kate would tug on her ear and frown when she was concentrating on something and especially when she was reading something. This often was followed by a smile. This was always the case when Kate figured out the ending before she finished the book, the Mystery she was reading, she would put the book on her lap and unconsciously hug herself before continuing.

Kate loved Murder Mysteries or any Mysteries for that matter which required problem solving and thinking, including the daily crossword puzzle in the paper.

Jim adored the way Kate gave her head a little toss and smiled during the two games shows they watched together after the news when Kate answered the question before him; Jim loved seeing her smile, desiring to kiss Kate's full and luscious lips each and every time.

Yes, after Gina, and up until Kate, Jim had his share of women. He was honest with them about commitment; he always showed them a good time and treated them like ladies, the bedroom being the exception. The sex was always good for what it was, but there was no passion, no feelings of tenderness afterward.

It was a mutual dalliance, a good time, a non-committal tryst, their careers taking precedence. Jim never brought them home for a roll in the hay. If Jim didn't pick them up at their place, they met somewhere, a restaurant, a bar, the movies perhaps, to return to their place afterward. They often planned a week or a weekend together, traveling in the same car, flying to their destination together, or simply meeting there.

What really amazed and overwhelmed Jim were his feelings of simple tenderness he felt for Katherine, wanting to protect her from the world, just as he felt for Gina.

In his mind, Jim failed Gina; he didn't protect her as he should have. It was a throbbing intense guilt that faded with time until it was a dull ache, never completely going away, and Jim resolved that his penance was to live alone and never commit again.

Jim's heart was beating forcefully like a hammer on an anvil when he heard Kate scream from inside the locked garage. He gave it no thought when he crashed through the door to get to her.

And then, oh yes, and then, when he scooped Katherine up in his arms...scooped her up and realized Kate was safe....that secret place in his heart of hearts, that little door that he stubbornly kept locked burst from its hinges as his love burst forth to envelope her.

"I'm sorry Katherine, I warned you not to hit me with the broom. I did tell you what to expect when you moved in.

It's a shame all that lamb stew went to waste," Jim said, pretending to sigh while grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Jim?"

"Yes, Katherine?"

"I've never been spanked before."

"Katherine, you need to talk these things out with me first."

"Obviously," said, Kate, rubbing her bottom.

"Don't be afraid to speak your mind or ask me anything."

"Do you know what I think, Jim Brady?" He didn't answer. Kate continued, kneeling on the ottoman while facing to him, "you look ridiculous."

"Anything else, Kate?"

"Yes, sweetheart; take a shower and a nap while I clean up the mess. I'll call you when it's time to put the steaks on."

"No more tricks?" Jim asked.

"At least not for today, my bum can't take........."

When Kate went upstairs, she found Jim naked, sleeping on top of the covers. Kate went into the bathroom to clean and discovered he already cleaned the tub; the dirty towels and lamb stew saturated clothes were in the hamper; she was pleased with his thoughtfulness.

Kate was thinking, 'Jim can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, good, that means he's not angry with me. I'm sorry I doubted you sweetheart,' and Kate smiled, 'that spanking really stung, despite the fact you were holding back my no nonsense troll who quotes "Shakespeare", I love you Jim.'

Going back, Kate gently touched his face to wake him; Jim pressed her hand against his cheek and sighed, "What a lovely sight you are to wake up to Katherine. Will you reward me with one of your kisses? Even though I am no longer delicious now that I have washed off the lamb stew?"

"Let me be the judge of that," Kate answered while lying on the bed next to him. Jim took Kate in his strong arms for her to kiss him and she kissed his lips long and deep.

"Is it time to put the steaks on? I'm starving after being so nicely marinated with lamb stew."

"I'm sorry, Jim."

"There is nothing to be sorry about. It is over," he said, stroking her hair, "You took your punishment like a lady, Katherine.

I admire you for it, as I admire your fiery spirit...attacking me with a broom; what were you thinking?"

"I was so angry. I couldn't stand the thought of you with another woman. I love you Jim, you are mine. It wouldn't matter if you were poor. I would live again in a trailer if only to be with you."

"And I never thought I would fall in love again, Katherine.

I want no other woman but you. Your hair is so soft, and you feel so good in my arms, and...."

"And what, Petruchio?"

"You are mine, Katherine. I always hoped for someone to share this house with....to share my life with."

"Do you want to make love to me now?" Kate asked.

"What about your sore bottom?"

"I'll be on top," and Kate was thinking, 'the ex hated that and wouldn't allow me on top.'

"Yes, ma'am, anything you say."

"I'm going to prime the pump first," said Kate, sliding down and licking Jim's cock with her tongue, "I want you nice and hard when I ride you."

Jim lay back and closed his eyes, while Kate licked and sucked only to open his eyes again as Kate squeezed his balls hard enough to hurt, causing him to exclaim, "Katherine, you said no tricks."

"Yes, Sir, I did say that and this isn't a trick. I'll concede I had that spanking coming.

I also could have squeezed harder. Obviously I don't stand a chance against you and I would be foolish to do it again.

I just want to remind you that I'm my own woman even though we are lovers now. You will be allowed to tame my tight little ass only because I let you, because I love you. You did say we must talk things out, remember? I'm not going to hold anything back from you and I expect the same."

"Yes, of course," Jim said grinning, even more pleased with her moxie, "like the song says, Katherine, love hurts" Jim was thinking, 'partially tamed but not broken; that's my girl.'

"I'm not afraid of you, Jim."

"Yes you are."

"Well....maybe just a little," she admitted, holding her thumb and forefinger to show him.

"Now you are being sensible, Kate."

"Anything else, you want to say to me, Petruchio?"

"Yes, are the steaks ready?"

"Anything else, Jim?"

"You are beautiful and sexy and I love you, Katherine. Come here please."

Jim rolled over on his side and Kate did the same while sliding down to get comfortable to suck on his cock.

Kate started licking the tip of Jim's hard cock, teasingly while Jim stroked her face and hair. Jim's huge cock was so big and he tasted wonderful.

Kate was stroking her pussy with a free hand as she licked and sucked on his hard pulsating cock... teasing him, probing and testing with her tongue and lips.

Kate almost brought Jim to orgasm several times, but backed off playing with her dripping wet pussy. She stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making Jim smile and growl in his throat.

Jim's hands were buried in Kate's hair as she took his cock deeper in her mouth, licking and sucking ravenously all wet and sloppy, savoring every inch of it.

Kate imagined what his cock would feel like in her cunt when she rode him like the well hung stallion he was; Kate wanted Jim's cock buried in her pussy and soon, but she would be patient and pleasure him first.

Jim's orgasm was onslaught testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted Kate's mouth and tongue. The ensuing orgasm was soon followed by a torrential onslaught of his thick rich semen flooding her mouth for Kate to swallow greedily.

"Was that good lover?" Kate asked licking the tip of his cock, teasingly.

"It was heaven on earth, my little red haired vixen."

"Good, because I'm going to suck on your cock to get you hard again."

Jim rolled over onto his back and soon was hard as she know he would be.

'This is incredible!', Kate though as she slowly climbed on top of Jim, lowering herself in place, engulfing his entire cock into her swollen and dripping vagina, 'I never dreamed it could be like this... it feels so good....mm, I'm going to fuck myself silly.'

Kate looked down to see Jim smiling at her and she tossed her head and smiled back. Kate's beautiful red hair spilled over her shoulders and then her back as she arched it, stretching like a cat in heat. She put her finger tips on Jim's chest and slowly raked down his chest, not her nails, just her finger tips, Kate knew better.

Kate's hips were slowly gyrating while she was pumping up and down on Jim's big fat cock. It felt incredible and better than that. Kate gradually increased her speed and gyrations and in her exuberance and sexual passion nearly lost her balance.

Jim took hold of Kate with his hands to hold her in place as she pumped him, up and down, increasing her cadence as Jim thrust upward.

"That's my girl Katherine," Jim encouraged her; "You are in charge now, my love and my life. Don't hold back, my beautiful Katherine, my sexy little redhead."

Kate was wild and out of control as her orgasm burned through her....Kate's eyes were closed, her head was thrown back and she was holding Jim's hands as she came, moaning, and panting and squealing with delight, not holding back, and Kate would never hold back again, never with Jim.

Kate opened her eyes to see Jim smiling at her through her passion and what she considered reckless abandon in pleasing herself. Jim was actually pleased by it.

It was marvelous sexual rapture and so long in coming; something that she always wanted to do, to be herself with a man she couldn't intimidate in any way shape or form, or he be intimidated or turned off by her healthy sexual needs.

Satisfied, Kate lay down of top of Jim while he stroked her hair and held her close in his powerful and protective arms. The special intimacy they now shared and intuitively understood was an unspoken and deep ineffable feeling of loving solitude as if they were one.

As he held her, Kate realized she loved Jim with a deep, tangible passion that she didn't think she was capable of loving any man, she merely settled with her husband. Kate had summarily dismissed such silly notions as soul mate years ago as girlish fantasies, fairytales and nonsense.

Kate could feel Jim's heart beating and it was beating only for her and the thought was wonderfully silly, unfailingly girlish but spectacularly true.

"I suppose you must be starving by now, sweetheart," Kate sighed contentedly, kissing his chest.

"Katherine, how can you think of food at a time like this?" and she lightly pinched him.

"There is German Potato Salad and coleslaw to go along with the steaks. I took out a big one for you and a small one for me. Why don't you cook them while I shower, get dressed, and pin up my hair."

"Yes, ma'am, medium rare for the lady...wait. Why are you dressing for dinner?"

"It's a surprise, sweetheart. Do you realize I can hear your heart beating?"

"Call me sweetheart again," Jim said kissing her lips, "I adore hearing you calling me that, my heart is beating only for you, Katherine, my love."

"Sweetheart, sweetheart and sweetheart, my sweetheart," Kate coed, kissing Jim back and playfully poking his ribs with her finger, the discovery bringing a satisfying smile to her face.

"Ah hah, my big, tough man is not invulnerable after all," and she tickled Jim, making him squirm, while he laughed and tried to catch her hands while not hurting her.

"Now, Katherine, I'm warning you."

"About what, sweetheart," she said innocently while getting up, "I'll be good for the rest of the day....maybe," Kate teased as she poked him and darted away as Jim tried to grab her.

Jim chased Kate into the bathroom, caught her, picked her up, swung her around, put her down gently, and kissed her lips long and deep, "I love you, Katherine."

"I love you more," Kate replied, rubbing his bristly head, "We're going dancing after a cozy candlelight dinner at home , our first candlelight dinner together, Petruchio, and then for ice cream at that little stand with the picnic tables outside, surprise...."

It was to a starlit sky overhead when Katherine walked outside to where Jim was grilling the steaks to model her look for the evening. Kate was wearing a colorful maxi dress with a large floral pattern of various shades of red, orange and green. It had spaghetti straps and a fitted elastic bodice that hugged her trim figure at the waist.

The loose and flattering jagged edged of the skirt moved with Kate as she turned or walked. It came down to her ankles to meet the straps of the open toe red leather sandals on her small and dainty feet.

Kate's hair was pinned up loosely on top of her head with long tendrils escaping to soften the look, and her makeup was artfully applied and correct for a candlelight dinner in a darkened room and perfect where they were going dancing.

The effect on Jim was more than she could have hoped for or imagined. Kate revisited her stardust dreams and her ardent romantic ideals as a teenage girl. She would secretly bask in the poetry of love read in private, ideals she once held dear, close to her heart....and now to embrace again and be sprinkled in words of stardust for that moment and henceforth.

Jim took Katherine's hands and kissed them, the words flowing from his lips as inspired by his heart, "She walks in beauty, like the night. Of cloudless climes and starry skies, and all that's best of dark and bright, meets in her aspect and her eyes; Thus mellowed to that tender light, which Heaven to gaudy day denies."

"Oh, Jim, Lord Byron, I haven't read or heard poetry like that since my mother died and I..."

Seeing that Kate was about to cry Jim kissed her lips, tenderly assuring her of his love and devotion,"Lord Byron said it best, Katherine, and you inspire Lord Byron's words from the past my lady with your woman's heart.

The steaks are almost ready, Katherine. The table you set for us is a picture of elegance. Please light the candles for our dinner," and Kate did, wiping a tear from her face in the dining room and then hugging herself, admiring their soft glow.

After a quiet dinner they went to a country-western bar that Kate knew about featuring a live band on Thursday and Saturday nights.

Jim tipped the band well so that every other dance was a slow one for him to hold his Katherine close. Katherine pressed close against Jim, for everyone to see, as they danced oblivious to everyone but themselves. She was listening to the beat of his heart.

"Jim."

"Yes, Katherine."

"I could dance with you like this forever. Will we dance for forever, Jim?"

"Yes, Katherine."

And so they danced, lost in themselves and the moment, until, "Jim."

"Yes, Katherine."

"The music has stopped...."

They had the place to themselves when they stopped for ice cream cones, arriving 10 minutes before closing time, and remaining after the lights shut off, and the employees left, closed for the night.

They shared, sitting close together on their picnic tables and taking licks from each other's cones, kissing in between, 'stardust sprinkled cones of chocolate and vanilla' in Katherine's imagination, until they were gone.

On the way home, Jim held her hand, "Jim."

"Yes, Kate."

"My grandmother has been a lot on my mind lately and I haven't seen her since my divorce. Grandma is going to be 96 next month. Grandma Mavis is the only blood relative I have left."

"You want me to talk to Bobby, don't you."

"Do you think he will let us go to Florida and visit her?"

"I think it can be arranged and Kate squeezed his hand, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Can we take our time and drive down along the coast?" kissing Jim's cheek.

"I don't see why not."

"Jim."

"Yes, Katherine."

"Grandma doesn't know about my divorce or the fire."

"I see."

"I want you to meet her and have her blessings."

"I'll be happy to meet her, Katherine."

"Grandma can be difficult. She hates my ex-husband."

"Difficult like you."

"Worse, unless Grandma Mavis likes you....."

True to his word, Jim made arrangements for Kate to visit with her grandmother in the nursing home in Florida.

They decided to drive down taking two weeks up and back and stopping on the way to see the sights.

For Kate, this meant shopping for new clothes and planning their itinerary.

Kate assumed they would be driving down in Jim's nearly restored 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner with the slightly dented hood.

Jim decided against taking it to a body shop and pounded most of it out. It was an amateur but adequate attempt that left a slight dimple to serve to remind Jim of how much Katherine meant to him and not to keep secrets or locked doors between them.

He let Kate assume they would be taking the Road Runner to Florida. Jim planned to surprise her with something special.

Jim came home for lunch as usual to a different kind of surprise. Kate was waiting in the kitchen to show off some new clothes complete with a new hat.

"Katherine, what in the world?"

"Do you like?" Kate asked, turning slowly to model her form fitting blue coveralls, "I want to help you get the Roadrunner ready. You can teach me about fixing cars."