Kate and Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom talks to son about masturbation.
2.9k words
4.36
81.1k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers

This story picks up the morning after Earl's mom tells Earl to come to her with any sexual questions after having caught him looking at a porn site.

This story is told from Kate's (Earl's Mom) perspective.

The same story is told from Earl's perspective in Earl and Mom Ch 02

*****

As I get breakfast ready for my son and me, I keep replaying what happened the night before. What type of mom am I? I basically talked dirty enough to my son to cause him to cum in his pants. His pants! I wonder if he just tossed those in the dirty clothes? I wonder if they are all crusty now with his dried cum. I wonder if it still smells like cum like my panties still smell like pussy?

I hear him coming down the stairs. Ok, back to reality.

Good morning honey," I tell him as he walks down the stairs. I have to talk to him about last night.

"Morning mom," he says with a smile.

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning," I comment. Oh great! Is he going to think I meant he must have had a great night of playing with himself?

"You look nice mom," he says. That's really nice I think. He never tells me that. Oh, wait! Does that mean he is looking at me differently now? Oh, my. Is that bad?

"Do you have a busy day today?" he asks. Oh, I see. Avoidance is his tactic. He really does not want to talk about last night. And how can I blame him? Last night probably blew his mind.

"Oh thanks, honey!" I tell him and think for a bit about what is on my calendar for today. "And yes, lots of things to do today at work." I look at the clock on the wall, not much time and we need to talk about last night before we leave. Otherwise, I'm going to dread bringing this up all day.

"So, did you take care of business after I left your room last night?" I say and give him a wink trying to make him feel that it's ok to talk. This is a bit of a pause, but I hold my gaze to let him know he is not getting out of answering.

"Ahhh, yes," he looks down and tells me. Ok good! It is out in the open but he really looks embarrassed. That was really difficult for him to confess to but I'm so glad he told me.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just think it's better to get it out in the open so we don't have to try to avoid it all day. I know it's probably a bit odd for you to talk about." I tell him trying to make him feel better. I give him a chance to say something but I guess I'm going to have to ask.

"Did you want to talk about what happened last night?" I ask. Still nothing from him which is not all that surprising and that's okay. I'll just tell him how I feel and leave it at that.

"I'm kinda feeling guilty about it all honey," I tell him honestly

"I should have just left you alone like most moms would have. Or thrown a fit about it like probably most moms would have done. But regardless, I want you to come to me with any questions you have about sex or women. Deal?"

There. He will say ok and we will go about our day. Perhaps he will come to me in a few days if he has any question after this weird feeling dies down a bit.

"I have another question," my son tells me to my surprise. Already I think!?

"Oh good!" I say trying to let him know I'm happy to help.

"Do girls masturbate?" he asks me? Hell yes, they do honey I almost burst out.

"I know they do on porn sites, but do they in real life?" he adds and I let him finish to make sure he has explained his question fully.

"Of course they do honey," I tell him. "At least I would guess most do. It's natural, safe and fun. It helps get rid of stress and reminds you of what those parts are good for." as I try not to giggle. At least this is the only way I can remember what they are there for I think.

"Do you?" he asks! Oh wow, this is starting to get personal. This is weird, right? Not all the weird, though. I mean what's wrong with a boy asking his mom if she is like most women?

"Yes honey, I do sometimes," I tell him wondering after each word if I should be telling him. As I think about what to say next, he jumps in.

"When was the last time you did?" Oh okay, this is getting all about me. I want, to be honest. I want to tell him everything. But I can't.

"Honey! I'm your mom." I say giggling like a schoolgirl.

I can't tell him. At least not yet. There is a difference between what a 38-year-old sexually frustrated woman does for pleasure and what an 18-year-old boy is ready to hear.

"Hey, you said no secrets, and you pretty much asked me if I did last night," he tells me and I see the logic in his argument. Ok, I guess I can say yes as long as I filter out the really raw details.

"Yes honey, I did," I tell him. I also feel my pussy wake up. Oh my, that turned me on just a bit.

"How many times?" he asks! Oh wow, I need to be careful here. I will answer, but I really want to avoid the episode in the kitchen right before I came into his room. And then the episode while in his room.

"Oh, my goodness silly! You just don't stop, do you?" I laugh and tell him.

"I did twice after I left your room, honey," I tell him happy with my answer and look at him for a second. He looks away. Oh my, I think he might be liking this. Could he be a bit more interested in hearing about me than girls in general?

"How did you do it?" he asks me! Oh wow. What is he asking? Did I use a toy? My fingers, what? Does he want details or just high-level stuff? Should I tell him anything and just say better to leave to the imagination?

"Well," I start and stop. "How much do you really want to know honey?" I ask.

"I want to know it all mom," he says. "Please tell me more. I, I, I really like hearing you talk like this."

Okay, this is turning him on I think. That is so sick for a boy to get turned on listening to his mom talk about playing with herself. But it's even sicker for the mom to get turned on while telling her son about playing with herself. And the sickest part is for the mom to get even more turned on knowing that her son is turned on by this. We really need to stop this now!

"Honey, this might me being silly, but I kinda think this talk is, let's say having an effect on you," I ask him. I really want to hear him tell me it's not. And a part of me wants to hear the opposite.

"Ah, I, what do you mean?" he asks. Oh do not play dumb with me you horny man-child I think. You know exactly what I'm talking about and I bet you have a hard cock as proof.

"Do you like hearing me talk like this?" I say. "Does it make you feel, a bit, naughty?" I add to leave no chance for a miscommunication.

I await his reaction. This is a yes or no moment. What is it going to be son, yes or no? I can tell he searching for a word or words to say. But instead, he just looks down. At first, I think it is to avoid my gaze. But then I notice he is looking down at his pants where his hard cock is hiding. He then looks back up at me with a look so helpless and in need of help and direction. A look of guilt and I want this at the same time.

Oh, my. That was the sexiest look I have ever seen. I can feel my pussy open up wanting to be filled. I can feel my panties getting filled by my juices. Ok, this really needs to stop!

"Honey, I don't know about this," I tell him while not wanting to hurt him or make him feel any of this is his fault.

"This is going somewhere that," I pause and think again. "Someone that I did not expect it to." What can I say? No words are coming.

"What's the worst that can happen?" He interrupts as I could not find words to say. Okay let's see, there is always knocking up your own mom comes to mind I almost say that. But instead, the words will not come. So instead of saying anything, I catch his eyes and then move my gaze to my skirt. I'm staring right between my legs. I don't know for sure my son knows where I'm looking, but I think it's pretty clear. I then look back up. His eyes still looking at my general pussy area. When he notices that my gaze lifted, his gaze go from my skirt back to my eyes. Finally, I find some words.

"Honey, this is really kinda crazy," I say. "I know you're having some sexual feelings and I know I did not help matters last night talking like I did. I just hate trying to hide the fact that sex is real and natural and a part of everyday life. Plus I hate putting a wall between us as I know you," I stop for a second. "Make that we have urges. And let's face it, those urges are not going to take care of themselves with no one else around. I mean, you don't have a girlfriend and I don't have a boyfriend." There, that's all said and done. Earl just looks at me taking it all in.

"So we either be miserable, or we can help ourselves." I continue to say. "So really all I was trying to do was to say that watching porn and masturbating is ok." I finally get everything that I wanted to say out. I look back at him waiting for his reply.

Too much time is going by.

"Do you understand honey?" I ask hoping he can understand all this.

"So what you're saying is, my penis is not going to stroke itself, so I should not feel bad about stroking it myself?" he asks. I feel a big relief rush through me. He gets it! He gets it I want to yell. I also feel like I've done a good job of handling a difficult conversation.

"Yes, exactly!" I say smiling as we both laugh at his statement.

"So, I guess I should just stroke on it now?" he then says. WHAT did he just say? Oh, he is just kidding.

"Yeah right! Like you want me to watch you do that," I say still laughing from his statement before.

OMG, he is standing up. No way would he do this.

"Oh really?" he says and pulls up his shirt. My eyes can not help but look down to see if I can see his cock through is shorts. And oh no, I can. He is hard. Really hard. But there is a big difference between pulling up one's shirt and pulling one's cock out and jacking off. I figure if he wants to play this bluffing game, I'll call his bluff.

"I'm so calling your bluff honey," I say and look back into his eyes to read past his poker face. My eyes go back down and see his hand undo the button on his shorts. OMG, I think. How far is he going to go before calling this show off? By undoing the top button, he is past where I thought he would have put a stop to things.

And now he is unzipping his button. OMG, he might drop his walking short!. If he does, his cock is going to be bulging against his underwear.

He drops his shorts! The fall to his ankles. He thus moves his hands to his hips giving me a perfect view of his hard-on in his underwear. Despite the underwear, this is the best view I have ever had of his cock. He was big, healthy and hard. It was pointing up and to the right with pre-cum soaking his briefs where the top of his cock was trying to burst through. He was so turned on. I was getting more turned on my the second. OMG, what should I do? Should I tell him, ok, ok, I believe you? Now stop this. I think that's what he wanted me to do. He wanted me to tell him to stop. I wanted to tell him to stop. I open my mouth to say those words but then he moves his hand to his cock and starts to stroke it from the outside of his underwear.

My son is touching his cock right in front of me. His hand sliding from the base up to the tip wear this wet underwear his. He stops his hand at the end where it is wet and makes a little circle in his pre-cum around the end of his cock through his underwear.

"Oh" I whisper but I don't think even a whisper is made. I have frozen. Unable to talk or move. My eyes locked on his cock.

He lifts his hand and now slides it into his underwear. As he did I caught a quick glimpse of his cock. His beautiful thick cock that his hand is now wrapped around under his underwear. I want to touch it. I want to say stop. I just stand there frozen.

He strokes his cock slowly from under his shorts. He takes his hand out of his shorts. When I think the show is over he then places his hand on his waistband and starts to push them down. He is lowering them and I can see some nicely trimmed pubic hair. He is still pulling down as his cock looks like it's being pulled down at the same time, thus revealing only some hair. What a tease I think for a second. And at that second, he moves the material and out pops his cock. It is beautiful. Not the biggest dick I've ever seen but very well grown. It's hard and pointing right at me as it stands to attention on its own. I can see it throb with Earl's heartbeat as it causes it to jump just a bit with each beat.

I don't know what to do for sure now. Earl's cock was point straight between my eyes. I can see a drop of pre-cum on the end and oh my, it drips down to the floor. If Earl is going to cum, it's going to be a massive load I think. Below his cocks is a set of very full balls just hanging there like massive external fuel tanks that will supply his cock with the fuel it's about ready to ignite.

"You have a really nice penis, honey." I hear myself say. Afterwards, I wonder who said that as if I'm caught in a dream state.

"I'll put it up now," he says as he wraps his hand around it. She slides it up back and forth. Okay good, he is stopping the show. I'm glad he is because I don't have the strength to tell him to stop. He strokes it again before it ends this. As he does this I'm starting to think that he is playing with fire as I don't know for sure, but that cock looks like it could go off just by looking at it.

He strokes it again and I start to think he is losing his control to stop. He does it again and he quickens his stroke. And then without warning.

"Mom!" he says in a mild panic as he starts to rub it up and down at an uncontrolled pace

.

"Honey!?" I yip, finally finding my words. He is in agony. He is in paradise. He is cumming as the first shot of sperm flys out of his cock and towards me as it falls on the kitchen island. It was thick and white and shot out with a force that gave me an idea of how good it must feel for him. And then another spurt, and another and finally one last big one followed by several smaller ones that only fall to the floor as he still stroked his cock.

I am amazed by what I just say. I want to say, how dare you. I want to say, thank you for showing me. Thank you for letting me watch. I look up at his eyes as I can finally break my stare at his cock.

"Do you feel better honey?" I ask him. He looks down not wanting to make eye contact with me. The smell of the sperm resting on the kitchen island is wafting up. It's strong and musky and I know he can smell it also. What next I think?

...to be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers