Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate tells of the incest during her first visit to the house.
11.2k words
4.54
80.3k
153

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves incestuous sexual relationships with possessed family members. It's an erotic horror story and my longest to date. It includes described scenes of graphic sex including anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

My name is Kate and I had recently graduated with an advanced degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management. It took me seven years since turning eighteen and then graduating highschool. I lived away from my parents and now made plans to start my career thanks to my Uncle Ted. But last week a letter arrived from a lawyer requesting me to meet in his office in the town across the state where my Aunt Meg and Uncle Ted lived. I had kept in touch about the progress of my education but hadn't seen them in like seven years as I worked through my Master's and Specialty programs.

I drove out there to the resort lake town to meet the lawyer. In his office I was shocked to learn that my Uncle and Aunt had died and left me their old Victorian six bedroom home and a shit load of money. They never had children and my uncle had been very successful in business and investments. So when I say a shit load of money I mean a 'Shit Load of Money'. I really would not have to work a day in my life if that was what I wanted to do or I could take over the old home and run that B&B. He also said that my sister now had a huge trust that would mature when she turned eighteen.

The lawyer told me they had been found in a coitus embrace, not in their own bedroom but in an upstairs guest bedroom. He thought that was very strange for their advanced age. He gave me the keys to the house and the papers and account number for the local bank where the large estate had been transferred into my name.

I drove out to the house and entered and took a seat at the kitchen table. I called my parents and told them all about my news. I could hear my seven year old sister laughing in the background. My uncle was my father's much older brother and Daddy was very happy for me. I told them of the trust for my sister and the very strange way that they had passed. It was my mother that sounded very reserved and told me to be very careful once in the house, especially that guest room. From a deep buried memory after I had turned eighteen that came roaring back as I sat in 'my kitchen' unfortunately I knew of what she spoke.

Just after I turned eighteen and graduated highschool my dad, mom and I visited his older brother, my uncle and aunt. That was when I first saw the huge Victorian house. It was out of a fairy tale with gingerbread decorations and widow walks that overlooked the resort lake. The house took your breath away. My uncle and aunt gave us a tour of their huge house and assigned my parents a suite and gave me a huge ensuite room on the second floor. They smiled at each other in a eerie kinda way.

I was putting up my stuff from my suite case moving about my bedroom when I first felt a presence. It didn't scare me it just unnerved me, like someone was looking at me. It followed me about the room until I was finished. We had all decided to go out to dinner rather than cook that first night so I decided to shower and change.

When I started to undress I felt a presence very close to me. When I got to my bra I hesitated since no one but a doctor had seen parts of me naked. When I dropped my bra I was shocked to feel a soft breeze run across both my nipples. I looked for an open window or a door ajar. I was a little frightened to drop my panties but had to take them off to take my shower.

When I slid my panties down I had to open my legs to get them off my feet. As soon as that happened there was that soft feeling between my girly area. Being a virgin at that time I was shaken to my core with feelings I had not yet felt before. I was now frightened about 'something' in my bedroom of this old house and struggled if I should tell my parents.

All at once the strange feeling stopped so I walked into the bathroom and took my shower. When I returned to my bedroom I was able to dress without any other strange feelings. My relatives, parents and I went to a great restaurant and celebrated my prior eighteenth birthday and graduation. When we got back to the house I tried to stay up with my elders as late as possible but they soon sent me to my room.

With a sense of being a bit scared I wondered what was awaiting me. I slowly entered my room and closed the door. I felt the presence softly yet tenderly in the room. I was less frightened so I started to unbutton my blouse and removed it. My body was warm and I felt excitement and anticipation for the first time. I unclipped and dropped my bra at my feet. I thought something would happen but was still excited to feel a tender sensation on my nipples. It made me shudder. I have very large firm breasts and my nipples get very long and rock hard like when I get chilled. I had feelings there now I had never felt before. I dated some in senior year of high school but had never let things go further then kissing with the boys. I now felt very moist between my legs to my girly area.

I pushed my jeans off then slowly slid my panties down my legs and off my feet. There was a moist spot on the gusset which darkened the satin. I felt a pleasure a very pleasurable feeling over my pussy. 'Pussy', I had never called my down there a pussy but now I knew I should.

After doing my bathroom obligations I was so warm all over my body I just slid naked under the smooth sheets. I felt so naughty as the silky sheets caressed my body. It slid across my nipples making them rock hard and my whole body shimmer. Was I imagining it or did a softness touch my lips like a kiss goodnight? I cuddled a pillow softly against my naked body and fell asleep.

I awoke with a start in the middle of the night and sat up. The smooth sheet slid down my breasts and caused me to shiver. The moon light shone on a form standing in my room and I took in a frightened breath.

"Don't be frightened Kate, it's just mommy."

I could see it was my mom but her voice sounded distant. She took the few steps to my bedside and I could now see in the moon light that she was naked. My mom had kept herself in shape at the gym and other activities as had my dad as much as he could with work. Her large breasts were still firm and her nipples poked out like mine did. I was a little surprised to see she had shaved her labia leaving a little triangle above the crest. I took in another breath as I could see mom was wet between her women lips.

Mom sat on my bed and shockingly reached out and palmed one of my breasts. One or two fingers moved across my nipple making it rock hard. She leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips. When I didn't pull away she pushed her lips more firmly against mine. Her wet tongue tenderly played with my lips and teeth. Lost in pleasure I opened my mouth and my mother's tongue slipped in and played with mine. She kissed me ardently for several minutes.

When I moaned mom broke our kiss and leaned down and licked across my breast. Her lips found my nipple and sucked on it until it got rock hard. She moved across to the other breast and sucked my other nipple until it was rock hard also. My body was all excited and I felt really wet between my coochie.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked moaning.

"Sush my little baby, Mommy was just checking on you deep in this night and decided to give you a little pleasure to help you go back to sleep. Would that be ok my little kitten Kattie?" she asked softly as she pushed me back to lie on my pillow.

Mom hadn't called me 'my little kitten Kattie' in a long time and I'd never seen her being this tender. Her warm hands ran across my breasts squeezing the flesh and pulling on the nipples. She slowly slid her hand down my tummy and under the sheet till she found the down covering my coochie. She pushed my thighs apart and slid two fingers between those lips.

"Oh Kattie your pussy is so wet. You can call it a pussy now and give yourself pleasure there now that you are well past eighteen," my mom spoke dreamily as she stroked my wet lips and circled that knot at the top. Mom pushed the sheets off my legs and moved slowly between them. She moved her face to my crotch and kissed my soft thighs then the wet lips of my pussy.

"Mom what are you doing? You shouldn't kiss me there. Oh my god mom! What was that?" I moaned.

I felt what must be mom's tongue run up between my pussy lips and drink in the river of wetness I was now producing. She ran her warm tongue up between my wet lips several times pushing my pussy lips open and drinking from the source of my wetness. I laid there and just moaned from the pleasure.

Mom's tongue stopped at the top of my slit and her soft lips sucked on something at the top. Shots of electricity pulsed through my body as I felt sensations I had never felt before. I knew I did not want it to stop. Mom's lips let go and her tongue slid down between my lips then pushed under my crotch and licked me 'back there'.

I never knew doing something back there could feel so good. Her very wet tongue was able to just enter my hinny and she rolled it around in there for a few seconds. My hinny relaxed and opened up some and more of her thick long tongue slid up further. I was lost from that point because I loved that feeling and wanted more. Instead mom's tongue slid out and entered my pussy. I thought I would die! Her tongue slid up my pussy until her lips kissed my pussy lips.

I used my two hands to pull my pussy lips apart. My fingers got soaked with my own moisture and mom's tongue slid between my pussy lips to soak up that honey. I then felt her fingers push between my pussy lips and begin to enter me. It was unpleasant at first but the deeper her fingers went they drove me onward with pleasure.

All at once I knew to find that something at the top of my pussy lips and rub it. My 'button' became as large as a peanut and very sensitive. I rubbed harder as mom worked her fingers in my cunt. 'OMG I thought the word cunt'. That's such a dirty word but I was feeling very naughty now. The sensations throughout my body and centered in my pussy became very intense and I knew I was in for a new experience.

As I pulled on my button and pinched real hard Mom was touching somewhere up in my pussy driving me crazy with pleasure. She stroked that spot and wetness just poured out from between my pussy lips. Mom was drinking up all that juice sucking at my pussy hole and my wet pussy lips.

All that did it as I my legs and tummy got stiff and I could not breathe. I felt my tits were on fire and a knot was tightening in my groin. Everything released and my whole body shuddered. I guess I orgasmed for the very first time in my young life. But cum I did as my body shook from intense waves of pleasure sweeping across my body. I chose then to squeeze and tug my button and shook into another very intense orgasm and screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming." I bit down on my pillow to muffle my yells and moaned through several spasms as my mom continued to saw in and out of my pussy with two or three fingers.

At last she stopped and slid slowly out of my pussy. I tried to push down to capture her fingers again but mom just laughed and cleaned up my juices with her warm tongue. I was soaked all in my pussy hair and I thought I'd better shave down there and take it all off.

My mom leaned down and kissed me deeply. I could taste a sweetness on her lips and knew it was my wetness. She sat sideways on the bed and spun me so my head was in her lap. She moved one of her large breasts to my face and tickled my lips with a hard nipple. Almost like without control my wet tongue licked that pointed nipple. Softly my lips closed on her nipple and I began to suck.

"That's it my little kitten Kattie. Suckle on mommy's breast just like you did as a baby. It makes mommy feel so good. It is also getting me very wet between my legs. Here feel there," mom moaned as she moved my hand to her pussy.

"Play with mommy's pussy and make her feel real good tonight," again speaking in a distant voice, not like her at all.

While sucking on each nipple and nipping on her breast I found the entrance to her pussy and like she did me I pushed two long fingers into that warm tunnel from where I came. I pushed two then added a third into her soaking wet pussy. Each time I went in deep my thumb was able to rub across the knot at the top of her pussy lips.

"Oh dam baby that feels so good! Fill up my cunt with your long fingers. Oh I wish I had a big cock to pound my dirty pussy or punish my ass. Push your fingers in my ass sweet baby. Bite my tits! Make momma feel real good," she said shocking me.

Mom never would have talked like that. She and dad had a quiet mature relationship. I never heard talk like this coming from behind their bedroom door late at night. It was like my mom was possessed.

I did as she asked thinking she really needed to feel pleasure. My wet fingers found her back door and I slowly pushed two of them up her ass. She moaned like a banshee and pushed her hips forward trying to get my fingers in deep. My fingers slid in till they would go no more.

"Fuck my ass baby kitten, fuck my ass with your long fingers. It feels so naughty and so dam good at the same time. Fill up both my dirty holes baby. Make mommy cum," she moaned.

I turned my hand so that ring and pinkie went up her ass and pointer and middle went up her cunt. Mr. Thumb made love to her clit. I pushed my fingers in and out listening to the sloppy sound mom's pussy made. Her hot pussy juice leaked out to keep my ass fingers lubricated and sliding in deep.

Mom started to huff and puff and she told me to bite her tits and pull on her nipples with my lips. I was caught up in pleasing my mom because she had given me such pleasure. I felt one of her hands move down onto her clit and she just went wild rubbing it back and forth.

"Gonna cum baby girl, gonna cum kitten, gonna cccuuuuummm!" she screamed muffled by her other hand.

Her hot pussy and ass pulsed on my fingers, squeezing them tight as I pushed them in as deep as I could. I felt hot liquid spray my pussy hand each time her hot holes pulsed. She rode my fingers for several minutes moaning and shaking and cussing until she pleaded -

"Too much, too fucking much. Please stop, please stop, can't cum anymore, too sensitive, my pussy and ass are destroyed. Stop, stop, stop, oh little kitten Kattie, please stop."

I slowly withdrew my fingers and warm liquid just bathed my hand and ran down my arm. My mom was moaning and rocking and shuddering so I reached up and hugged her tight. My face pillowed between her large breasts and I kissed the one near me tenderly. We rocked for several minutes until my mom helped me move back onto my pillow.

On weak legs my mom leaned over me and kissed across my forehead and face finally taking my lips for a lover's kiss. We held that for a minute or so breathing deeply trying to recover. Mom pulled back then took my wet hand and licked all my fingers clean. She sucked my thumb into her mouth and ran her tongue up and down and across the top.

She was moaning all the while she did that. She finally slid my thumb out then tenderly kissed the top. I suddenly knew what she thought she had - a cock! A cock in her warm wet mouth! I wondered what was going to happen to my dad when my naked spent mother went back to her guest room.

"Nite, nite, my little kitten Kattie, go back to sleep," said my mom and walked naked out of the room. The moon light painted her firm ass in a soft glow. Now fully exhausted and satisfied I rolled over on my bed and fainted into a deep sleep.

The following morning I put pjs on and went down for breakfast. Mom was in a bubbly mood and dad had a shy smile on also. Mom asked me how I slept and I said great then I asked her that back.

"I had a very funny dream last night like I was sleepwalking. I dreamed I came to your room and checked on you but don't remember much else," she said laughing. She lowered her voice and whispered, "Your father told me that last night I was very frisky and we did things we haven't done since before you were born. I don't know where I am in my cycle so maybe I'm starting my changes," she then laughed deeply.

When she leaned down to kiss my forehead I could see bite marks and little bruises on her breasts through her gapping nightgown. I couldn't tell for sure if I or my dad had done those. Mom stood and cradled my head against her tits. She then turned to help with breakfast and I could see red marks on her ass through the shear nightgown. This was not the mom I knew. I looked at my dad and he had a shit eating grin on his face to no end. I wondered what the hell had happened last night.

We dressed and explored the house some more going out on the widow walks then took a lunch down to the lake and spent a lovely day. I really enjoyed myself there. Mom and dad were all over each other and my mom found excuses to pet me really all over my body. It was like she was keeping a lover's contact with me. I'd never seen her this happy. Dad was eating it up and I laughingly told them to go get a room. The rest of the day was quiet talking with my Uncle and Aunt and after dinner I went to my room and took a quick shower.

I was almost done when suddenly I felt real frisky and decided to shave my pussy. I hopped out and got my scissors and leg razor and trimmed down my curls then shaved all the hair off my pussy lips but kept my red downy curls at the top. I didn't do any special design, it just formed that inverted triangle after trimming around my thighs. It made my coochie look like it did when I was 'little kitten Kattie'.

I again slipped into my bed naked but this time I played with my body for a little bit. I cupped my tits and played with each nipple. I could feel my pussy getting moist so my hands drifted there. My two fingers moved between my pussy lips and felt my wetness. I brought them to my lips and cleaned off the nectar. I did that several times and enjoyed my flavor. I was tired from all the fresh air so I stayed away from my button and went off to sleep.

Some time deep in the night I again felt wonderful pleasure across my body. My crotch and nipples were tingling. I felt wetness on my lips and pushed out my tongue to lick it off. I few warm drops bathed my lips again so I opened my mouth to clean them off when something warm and soft yet hard slid along my tongue and entered my mouth. It was real big but I let it in.

By almost instinct my lips closed on it and it began to move back and forth in my filled mouth. I found the feeling very pleasant and the taste strong but also pleasant. I opened my eyes but the room was too dark to see anything but a big form. It must be fingers that were massaging between my pussy lips and circling my clitoris. Those experienced fingers knew where to rub to give me the most pleasure. All that caused me to suck and lick what was filling my mouth. It shocked me to realize it was a penis and it was huge and I pulled back and it slipped out. In all my eighteen years I had never touched or sucked a penis.

"No Kattie-Kat, take daddy's cock back in your warm mouth and drink down my daddy cum. Suck it real good baby-girl please your daddy," and he pushed his hard cock deep to the back of my throat.

I was shocked it was my father's cock but he was giving my pussy great pleasure. My lips tightened on his cock and I knew to not let my teeth scrape his shaft. He pulled out to the tip of his cock then pushed his hard shaft deep back in. When the head of his dick pushed against my throat it just slid in deep. I found I didn't choke or gag so I just sucked daddy stronger.