Kate and the Randy Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bikinis were an all too frequent source of fascination. Some guys had not just taken their time removing it, but had actually penetrated her by pulling aside the leg hem instead of taking it off; although she'd noticed that the elastic of the hem raking their cock seemed to make them go off much sooner.

And taking it to a whole new level, one guy had put himself down over her in a modified 69 position, sucking and licking her clit and even seemingly slurping up her body fluids through the material of her bikini bottoms while slipping his cock in between the material of the top and her breast. He then proceeded to pump away until he filled the top and covered her breast with his cum. Kate wasn't complaining because he'd given her two orgasms while he got there; helped by the fact the length of his cock was sliding past her nipple as he thrust into her top.

Mind you, all those body fluids seemed to be somewhat harsh on the material of her bikinis; degrading the Lycra at an accelerated rate.

Her legging were equally a source of fascination; but so far no guy had found a way of actually making love to her while they were still on. So they were very much a foreplay object.

With dresses, guys just seemed to want to put their hands up them, in them and generally invade them in whatever way they could. But usually they came off before the real sex started. But there was one exception.

She had a very mini nightclub dress. Ultra-tight on her body, to the extent it actually highlighted her ab muscles and the turn of her butt, and made of a shiny medium weight very stretchy material, it had shoestring shoulder supports for low slung deep v'd triangle bodice. There was no doubt it displayed her breasts nicely, but what really set it apart was the fact there was a wide ladder split down the full length of each side; a gap of 50 mm between the front and the back pieces joined only by about a dozen thin straps.

Finding undies to wear with it was a challenge because you had to find one with string sides that sort of lined up with one of the joining straps. And it was mini enough that even Kate felt she couldn't go without undies.

For some reason guys always seemed to want to make love to her without taking it off. Maybe it reminded them of a BDSM outfit.

But the bottom line was that Kate was more than willing to let Luke play games with her bikini. She even had a few tricks to show him first. She straddled Luke's thighs, sliding a finger down the length of his erection, watching in amusement as it surged to her touch, swelling up and stretching the material of his swimmers even further as Luke groaned in pleasure.

She knew from previous experience that a lot of guys find some stimulation of their cock through the thin stretched Lycra really pleasurable. For many of them it's only good for a few minutes of teasing before it loses its sensitivity; although as she'd shown with Luke earlier, in the right circumstances you can easily and quickly jerk them off that way. But the last thing Kate wanted was for Luke to fill his swimmers with cum. She had much different plans for this erection.

In response Luke had brought one hand up to cup a breast, feeling the nipple rise up into the material covering it and push against his hand. The other hand he slid down into her crotch; turning it on its side so that his finger pushed into her front bottom as he moved it back and forwards.

They both continued to stimulate each other for a few minutes before Kate decided it was time to move things a step forward. By now experience told her that either Luke would becoming less sensitive to the touch or he might be getting too excited. He was still surging and groaning to each movement; so that latter was a definite possibility. She curled herself over and lifted the tip of the erection into her mouth, sucking it forcefully as she used her saliva to saturate the material covering it. Then before things could get too out of control, she undid the waist band knot and peeled his swimmers back to expose him; encouraging him to lift his hips up under her so that she could slip them down his legs and off him.

Ignorant of Kate's understanding of the male brain and fearful that she would pull the knots on her bikini top and strip herself to facilitate penetration and the start of conventional sex, Luke decided he needed to break the normal pattern of their love-making. He indicated by his movements that he wanted to roll her off him and lay her flat out on the bed; something Kate complied with.

Luke then laid himself half over her body, pinning her to the bed, but leaving easy access to all the things he wanted to see and touch.

Luke was especially excited by what he could feel through the fingers slipping up and down her crutch. Her womanhood had opened out to him like a flower. This was no pinch of material pushed into a narrow camel toe. Her labia had spread wide, swollen up to create a broad avenue through which his hand glided. The material was soaked and slippery with her juices and in the recess of the valley down between her legs he could easily feel that she was aroused and ready to receive him; two of his fingers easily pushing the material of her bikini bottoms to a satisfying depth into her and coming out dripping wet even through the cloth. Higher up, near the turn of her mons, he was sure he could feel her engorged clit; his confidence in its location growing as she oohh'ed and squirmed to his touch.

Bending over her breast, he sucked the bikini top where it lay over her raised nipple; drawing both material and the nipple under it into his mouth while he saturated it and the area around it with his saliva before pulling back to admire the result. He had raised her nipple into a prominent cone; the wet unlined bikini top moulded to every dimple and was now translucent enough for the golden brown colour to show through in stark contrast to the light olive skin that surrounded it.

Satisfied, he duplicated the result with the other nipple, and then alternated enough to ensure they stayed that way.

Luke was surprised to find himself so obsessed like this. If you strip away all elements of political correctness, accept as truth his protestation that it was important to him to respect and satisfy the girl, and even allow for the growing love he felt for Kate, Luke was at heart and strip them and fuck them sort of guy. He wasn't into lace bras or other sexy clothing stuff. For him, sexiness and nakedness went together and nothing was sexier than having your cock buried deeply in a girl. But Kate was profoundly challenging him in that regard.

And it's not as though he hadn't seen, indeed fucked, a lot of girls who started the session in a nice bikinis before (but soon had it stripped off her) – what Australian male hasn't. But Kate's, or maybe it was just Kate herself, was somehow different. Bandeau tops, too large triangles (from his point of view anyway), fussy designs, fussy colour patterns. Whatever it is was with those worn by other girls, he'd never felt this compelled before.

Kate for her part was simply enjoying the attention. She had a hand wrapped around his now exposed erection, stimulating it just enough to keep it at peak arousal. But she didn't want him ejaculating. He could take his time having fun with her body, but she still wanted to finish with the serious stuff, not a puddle on her stomach.

Eventually Luke's cock started to ache with desire. He needed it to penetrate Kate but was far from sated in playing with her like she was. Pulling his head away from her nipples, he moved down to her crotch. What he saw excited him. In their taught wetness, her pants too conformed to what lay beneath them. A wide shallow v ran through her crotch from front to back. Putting his head to the turn of her mons, he played his tongue against the material, pushing it hard against the knob he could feel underneath it as he took in the taste of her.

Kate responded to the extra stimulation of her clit with a more intense "ooohhhh" and a lifting of her hips toward him. Luke sensed that she was close to cumming and knowing by now that Kate's first orgasm was often just one of several, he intensified his efforts.

He was rewarded as Kate came, pushing even harder against him as she swayed from side to side and vocalised her pleasure.

Luke was torn. It was time to have her mount him properly. He could imagine her sitting on him, pleasuring herself against him as he stared up and down her body; but the body was not a naked one. The bikini top still moulded to her breasts. But more importantly in his mind, he could in his eyes follow the line of her stomach muscles down to where they disappeared inside those tiny tight little pants. As she dragged herself across him pleasuring herself, he imagined the waist band of the pants being dragged down and then released to pop back up with every back and forward movement.

Once before, in a moment of extreme haste within the tight confines of the back seat of a car, he penetrated a girl by pulling aside the leg seam of her panties. He knew it could be done, even if it might be less comfortable. He wished her bikini had tie sides to make the decision easier; to let him pull them and undress her while she was on him. But they didn't. The decision once made would have to be lived with through to the end or a major readjustment.

Trusting to fate, he pulled Kate over on top of him; giving the message she should mount him. Would she in any case drop her pants first?

Bemused that Luke wanted to take her still dressed, Kate straddled him, sheathing him in a condom. Then she pulled the leg seam of her pants to the side to insert him.

Luke lay back and took in the sights as Kate started pleasuring herself against him. Her breasts wobbled in their bikini top the way they always wobbled when they made love with her on top; the soaked material still translucent as it highlighted the arousal of her nipples and the neck string ties stretching and contracting with every bounce.

What Luke imagined would happen with her pants was correct; although if anything the movement was more pronounced that he'd thought would be the case. In part that was because Kate found moving the soaked slippery material of her bikini bottoms across Luke's pubis was even more arousing than doing the same against the dry hairiness of his naked flesh. As a result she was leaning more forward than normal and pushing down harder and moving faster.

Luke held his hands up against the cones of her nipples, letting her play against them, lifting his head at the first sign of the material drying to soak them again in saliva. Confused by what he really wanted, he pulled one of the tops aside to play with the exposed nipple before replacing the top and soothing it out to the moulded wet perfection it had started with.

This was far more arousing than this stage of their normal love making. Luke was having trouble holding it in. If Kate hadn't jerked him off earlier that day he doubted he would have lasted this long.

Kate's second orgasm as they made love usually came fairly quickly and this time was no exception. Exhausted by the physicality of it, Kate bent over onto his chest, the string ties of her bikini top falling to one side and dancing along with her hair teasingly on Luke's chest. She lay down on Luke, letting him roll them both over and put himself on top like he usually did to finish.

Luke lifted himself on his outstretched arms over Kate; her bikini clad body laid out under him as he started thrusting. He could feel the pressure of the leg hem of her pants adding stimulation to his erection as he played it in and out of her body. He knew his time would be limited. He got the breasts wobbling before reminding himself that pulling the strings of her top and exposing her was actually part of what he wanted to experience.

The way she had rolled over had left at least one string of both the upper and lower ties projecting from the left of her body. He bent down and with his lips, picked up a string of the top tie and lifted himself up again, pulling it as he went.

As the tightly tied bow released, the top sprung almost violently off her breasts, exposing her. For good measure, Luke bent down to pull the lower tie too; tugging with his lips to pull the strings out from under Kate and let the top fall to one side of her.

The visual and physical stimulation was too much. Long before he wanted to Luke could feel his release coming; completely unable to stop it. He froze and almost bellowed as the most incredible climax hit him. Thrusting deeply into her, he could feel his cock pumping out its load before he felt the urge to thrust some more to reactivate the pumping action. Then finally he found himself face down beside her ear, little shudders continually wracking his body with pleasure as the final drops of the stuff was wrung from his body.

He was panting so heavily, he started to worry about steaming up Kate's ear.

"So, that was a good one was it?" It was a typical Kate understatement.

Still firm, Luke was initially reluctant to move; Kate still pulsing her pussy against him and the feel of her leg hem applying more stimulation to an already sensitive cock. But eventually it was time to withdraw.

He pulled himself out and came up onto all fours over her. Looking down he could see the crotch of her pants were a mess, even if they did still tightly and sexily conform to her body's contours. Kneeling over her thighs, he helped her pull the messy pants down her leg, leaving her as naked as Luke usually thought sex should be done in.

Luke already found himself planning more days out on the water with Kate.

12