Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate angers her abductor.
1k words
4.43
107.2k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers

Chapter 3: The Nipple Clamps

Before Kate had a chance to react, Jake was behind her. He held both her wrists in his left hand, and twisted her arms at an awkward angle behind her back which made it impossible for her to squirm away. His other hand was tangled in her long shiny hair, yanking her head back painfully. He pulled her over to the frightening metal table and pushed her down on her back, now holding her hands firmly above her head.

Writhing on the hard surface, Kate tried vehemently to resist him, kicking about wildly. But before she knew it, Jake was sitting on top of her legs, and she was unable to move much at all. Now defenceless, she could only lay there as he expertly secured her wrists to the table with the leather straps that were attached to it. Once that had been accomplished, he climbed off of Kate and moved to the foot of the table.

With her hands tightly secured above her head, she felt more vulnerable than she ever had before. Just as Kate was trying to block out the shame she felt at being forced to lie there submissively with her unsupported breasts straining against the thin material of her top, she felt something on her ankle. Looking down, she saw that Jake had strapped it to a spreader bar. She tried to kick him with her unrestrained foot, but he anticipated such a move and grabbed her by the heel in mid-kick. He pulled the foot so that she was spread wide open, then attached it to the other end of the modesty-stealing device. Kate was now lying on the table with her arms tied up and her legs spread wide, her only protection being a pair of flimsy white cotton panties and a thin white tank top.

Apparently not yet satisfied with her level of humiliation, Jake went to the closet and came back with a large mirror which he placed between her spread legs. Looking into the mirror, Kate found that she had an unobstructed view of her panty-covered mound.

Jake now stood beside the table, taking in her reaction. He grinned smugly and said, "I think I'm glad you decided you wouldn't cooperate. This is fun. If you could only see how much you're blushing right now . . . oh, wait, you can!" He motioned to the strategically-placed mirror and chuckled, then his hands were on Kate's inner thighs, stroking and kneading the soft flesh, working their way upward.

As Jake's roaming hands found the material of her panties, she tried to close her legs, but found it impossible to do with the spreader bar in place. She jumped when his fingers made contact. He casually ran them over her, gently tucking the material into the folds of her sex, so that her pussy lips bulged obscenely over the fabric. He was in no hurry. He was enjoying the suspense, enjoying watching her squirm, loving every second of her humiliation. Kate wanted to kill him.

Deciding he'd had enough, he moved to the waistband of her panties, and in one smooth motion, tore the elastic and pulled the panties from her sweating body. Then his fingers were on her lips, spreading her open for inspection. Upon peering into her violated sex, he commented, "I can't believe how wet you are. You must really be enjoying this, you little slut." With that, he pushed his middle finger along her slit, collecting all of the moisture he could, then brought his finger to her nose so that she could smell herself on him. Then he pushed his finger roughly into her mouth so that she could lick it clean.

She bit him. She didn't give any thought to the repercussions, she just saw an opportunity and took it.

Cursing, he jerked his hand away and inspected the wound. Although she hadn't drawn blood, there was redness and he could see the indentation from her teeth imprinted in his skin. When he turned his attention back to her, she could see a glimmer in his eye that she didn't like one bit.

"I - I'm sorry," she stammered, hoping to make up before he decided to get even. He acted like he hadn't heard her and went to the closet once again. When he returned, he was carrying a box. Then he tore off her shirt, leaving her completely naked and exposed to his ministrations, and began mauling her breasts. Once her nipples perked up again, he seized them both between his thumbs and index fingers and pinched them, pulling them from her breasts repeatedly.

Oddly, it felt good. Kate tried to ignore the sensation of his fingers abusing her nipples, but pretty soon she was wriggling around, having to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning. She hated that he knew just how aroused he was making her.

Jake reached into the box, pulled out a clip of some sort, and stretched her left nipple from her body once again. Then, without ceremony, he clamped the teeth of the clip cruelly into her flesh, causing the stunned nipple to flatten out, the dark pink bud standing out shamelessly against the white flesh of her breast.

"AAAEEEEIIIII!" Kate screeched, oblivious to everything but the sudden jolt of pain she was experiencing. "Take it off, take it off! I'll do anything you want, just take it off!"

"You're already going to do everything I want, Sweetheart," he reminded her. "Sorry, no deal."

Disregarding her pleas, he repeated the violation on her other nipple, relishing her discomfort, knowing that it only served to reinforce his power over her. He adored this part, the part where he broke the girl. It was an ego-pumper, sure, but it was also so much more than that . . .

Moving back to her damp sex, he slipped first one finger and then two into her tight hole.

"You a virgin?" He grunted as he began to thrust his two thick fingers in and out of her, causing her vagina to make a sloppy wet sucking sound. When she didn't answer, he pulled on her nipple clamps, causing her to cry out in pain. "I asked you a question."

"YES, YES I'M A VIRGIN, NOW PLEASE, STOP THAT!"

He stopped and regarded her thoughtfully, his growing excitement now blatantly evident. "Well, well," he announced, "it looks like we're going to have even more fun than I'd anticipated."

Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers