Kate Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake further degrades bound & helpless Kate.
789 words
4.24
119.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers

Chapter 04: The Facial

"How do you envision your first time?" Jake asked Kate curiously as his fingers continued to lightly trace her wet pussy lips.

"What do you mean?" Kate whispered apprehensively, her voice barely audible.

"Let me put it this way: when you're at home lying in bed with your fingers buried in that tight little cunt of yours, what's running through your head? What makes your cute little cunt gush? What brings out the whore in you?"

Kate turned a furious shade of crimson and didn't answer. Jake saw this and liked it.

"What's the matter, Sweetheart?" He taunted her. "Don't you like it when I talk dirty? Would you rather be the one who's talking dirty? I want to know what you're thinking. I want to know what turns you on."

When she didn't answer, he gave both of her nipple clamps another cruel tug, then slipped two fingers of one hand back inside of her. With his other hand he sought out her clit, which by that time was erect and swollen, tapping it lightly when he found it. She whimpered, unable to contain herself.

"Does that feel good?" He murmured, his voice becoming hoarse and lust-ridden. "Are you going to answer me this time, Baby, or should I ‘negotiate' with your tits some more?"

"It feels good," she mumbled, degraded.

"Do you like it when I play with your clit?" He pressed, unwilling to back down just yet.

"Yes."

"Look in the mirror. Your clit is standing straight up, hard and begging for attention! Would you like me to put a clamp on it, like I did to your nipples?"

"NO!" Kate began to struggle unabashedly now, convinced that there was no way that she could withstand the pain of a clamp on the most sensitive part of her body.

He placed a hand on her forehead soothingly and stroked her hair. "Then will you cooperate with me?"

When she had promised to do as he said, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his bulging erection. Kate winced as she envisioned him forcing that monstrous thing inside of her, but it seemed that he had decided to go easy on her, at least for the time being. He bypassed her lower body and stood behind her, so that his penis hung over her face. Apparently he was still leery of her teeth, for he didn't even try to put himself into her mouth.

As he began to masturbate himself inches from her eyes, he ordered, "I want you to pay attention. Next time it'll be you doing this, and you'd better do a good job of it or else I'll make you sorry. As for now, I want you to lay very still, and open your mouth."

Kate did as asked, although she felt a bit foolish just laying there with her mouth hanging wide open. She watched as his right hand slid over his cock faster and faster, his left hand lightly gripping the base, and heard his gasps of breath become more urgent. As he reached his climax, a stream of semen hit her square in the face. It took everything she had to not turn her head to shield herself, but to instead remain still and obedient. He dangled his penis only millimeters from her face and shot the rest of his load into her mouth. She gagged as the warm, vile liquid assaulted her taste buds and collected in a pool at the back of her throat. She shut her mouth, but then remembered the threat of the clit torture, so opened it once again, allowing him to defile her yet again.

"Swallow it, bitch."

She reluctantly swallowed, feeling sick as she did so. It wasn't the semen itself that made her feel ill so much as the principle of the matter. She had no option but to swallow it, because she knew that if she didn't do it this time, he'd make her do it again, and again, and again, until he was satisfied. She hated that he controlled her to such an extent that he even decided when and what she would swallow.

Without a word, he zipped up his pants, turned off the lights, and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

As she lay there in the dark with semen coating her face and hair, bound to the cold metal table in the middle of God knew where, with the taste of Jake still lingering on her tongue, Kate had to wonder if she had any shred of dignity left for him to take. If she did, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he had stolen it.

Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers