Kate Demon House Ch. 03: Dad & Mom

Story Info
Dad takes Mom's ass and Kate drinks her demon lover's cum.
2.2k words
4.56
41.1k
47
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad takes Mom

*

WARNING: This continued story involves incestuous relationships between family members. It's an erotic horror love story. It also includes scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

I had just helped my demon lover conquer my mom for the first time. He took her pussy and ass as his own. My mom and I lay sleeping on my bed that Saturday morning when I heard my dad return from playing golf. He called out for us but getting no answer came upstairs. He stopped at my bedroom doorway and could see his wife sprawled naked on her tummy across my hip. He could easily detect the smell of sex heavy in the room.

Without waking mom I opened my legs to show him my pink pussy again. My right breast was also exposed to his hungry eyes. I motioned with my one hand to drop his pants and walk to my bed side. He kicked off his shoes then dropped his pants and boxers and his hard dick sprang up in the air. I rolled my head to the side and made an "O" with my lips. He did not have to be told twice.

He knelt by my bed and placed his dickhead against my lips. My tongue slid out and I bathed his cock with my saliva. He then started fucking my mouth with his cock. He pushed in deep and I took it all. I licked his balls when he was in the deepest and bathed his cock with my tongue as it slid in and out.

I am now such a sex slut because of the demon that haunts my bedroom that took all my virginity the night of my eighteenth birthday. The following morning my dad had caught me fully naked on my bed and I let him diddle my pussy until I came hard then I sucked his dick dry.

I have been having oral sex with dad about twice a week. I love his cock juice and he loves getting head from his daughter. His favorite position is to sit on my chest and run his dick between my big tits. I wind him up with my slutty talk.

"Ram your big cock between my titties, Daddy. Cum all over your little girl's titties, Daddy. Bathe them with your hot daddy butter, Daddy. Shoot your hot load all over my nipples, Daddy. Shoot some hot daddy cum on my wet tongue, Daddy. Choke me with that big daddy dick, Daddy," I moaned at him.

I get him so hot he yells, "Gonna fuck those titties. Gonna spray all over you. Gonna paint your face with my hot cum. Gonna ram my cock down your throat. Gonna drown you with loads of daddy cum. Take all this you dirty slut daughter!"

As he starts to grunt I capture his cockhead with my tight mouth then suck down all his hot cum till his balls are empty. I take his last load on my tongue and push his dick out and let his butter bathe my lips.

"Kiss your slut daughter, Daddy" I moan and he leans in for a hard lover's kiss knowing he is sucking his own cum out of my slut mouth.

This morning dad was using my mouth to get off again but what was different was his wife, my mom, was sleeping on me spent from her first wild sex encounter with my demon lover. When I felt dad was close to coming I pulled my mouth off his dick and whispered for him to stop. I motioned for him to stand up.

With my mom still somewhat sleepy I pulled her fully onto my chest and using my legs I pushed her legs wide open. I then slid my hands down mom's back and while she moaned I used my hands to pull her ass cheeks apart.

Looking at my dad I whispered, "In her ass!"

He looked shocked but I hissed at him, "Do It!"

He climbed onto my bed and knelt between the legs of my mom and me.

"Get wet in my cunny first Daddy," I cooed in a little girl voice.

He lined up his dickhead with my pussy entrance and slid deep up my cunt. He was now inside the pussy of his own daughter.

"Oh dam your pussy feels so good, so warm, so wet," Daddy moaned. He ran his dick home hard and deep till he was sure he was coated with my pussy juice.

"Do her," I commanded. I saw him place his dickhead at his wife's brown bud and slowly begin to push.

"Ooh not again, so soon baby, oh yes, that feels so good, fill it back up again baby," mom moaned. My dad's eyes shot wide open.

"Do her Daddy, do mommy's ass hard and deep till you come in buckets," I commanded.

Daddy was now a lost man with only one desire to empty his balls of his cum deep down his daughter's mommy's ass. He pulled fully out and popped into mom's brownbud till he was fully deep down again. Mom began to moan and push up to meet dad coming down. They went at each other for several minutes rocking my poor little bed.

"More deeper, get that dick in deep. Pound my ass. Shoot your hot cum in there till it spills out," mom growled.

When dad slammed down deep into mom he drove her flat on my breasts. I managed to slide my hand between our two pussies and centered it so both our clits were getting a rub down. I added my other hand between us and began playing with daddy's balls. I watched his face and knew he was close to coming.

I squeezed his balls and he yelled out, "Ooh dam, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Take my hot cum deep in your ass woman" and I felt his balls twitch.

Mom must have cum just at the same time cause she yelled out, "You bastard, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, fill my ass again. Get your cock in deep. Spray my insides with your hot cum!"

As my dad began to collapse I pushed him and mom to the side of my bed against the wall. I could see that dad's dick was still deep in mom's ass. They cuddled like spoons and fell asleep so I threw my top sheet over them. I wondered what they would think when they woke up smelling of sex in their daughter's bed.

I walked into the bathroom to pee and take a shower. When the water was just right I soaped up and began to clean off the sex sweat. I decided then to shave my pussy and off came my pussy hair. I looked so young down there now.

My fingers had a mind of their own as they drifted to my bare pussy lips. Even in the shower I could feel the hot, thick juices from my pussy coat my fingers as I slid two up into my cunt. Of course I soon felt my demon lover against my back and his cock along my ass cheeks.

I reached a soapy hand behind me and made the entrance to my ass as slick as possible. He slid his beautiful large cock against my assuring. As it loosened his long thick cock slid right up my ass and his large balls slapped against my pussy lips!

I reached for my hair brush I keep in the shower as he pushed me against the shower wall. My breasts were crushed against the tiles as I felt his long thick tongue sliding along my neck. For the first time I felt bites on my tender neck and knew I would give him whatever he wanted of my body.

As he drove his massive cock in and out of my ass I had to have relief so I slide the brush handle deep up my cunt. As he went in and out of my ass I crammed the bush in and out of my pussy to match his speed.

My ass ring gripped his cock as my pussy shuddered from the work of my hair brush. I soon felt his cock enlarge in my poor abused ass chute as it pulsed the eight, nine, or ten times it does. I felt the heat of his cum deep up my ass.

I pushed the brush deep up me and ground my clit against the ridge. I came so hard there where spots in my eyes. Suddenly my hand was drenched with a waterfall of hot, thick pussy juice. That had never happened before and I felt so slutty but so hot at the same time.

He stayed deep inside me for some time but as he began to pull out I tightened my ass ring hoping to keep him deep inside me. He bit me hard on the neck right over a vein and sucked some of my blood. I was lost in his lust and heat. I needed to wait some time for my strength to return and as the water chilled I was able to move again and shut off the water.

When I moved into the bathroom I could see my demon lover outlined in the steam. He was human shaped in his muscular strong body but his head was bald with pointed ears. When his mouth opened I saw fangs and sharp teeth. His fingers were long and ended in nails like talons.

My eyes drifted lower and saw his massive cock hanging down his thighs. I'm such a slut now that I was lost again! I fell to my knees and gripped his cock with my two hands. My fingers hardly reach around. I brought his large cockhead to my lips and kissed him all over then licked down to his huge balls.

I opened my mouth wide and worked one cum nut past my straining lips and sucked it into my mouth to bathe it with my tongue. Its twin received the same tender loving. I slid my lips up to his cockhead and ran my tongue across his cock knot.

I slid his cock back into my wet mouth and in deep to the door to my throat. I held his cockhead in my mouth and worked his long cock meat with my two hands. From time to time I slipped his cock out and played with his orange sized balls with my fingers and tongue. I worked to suck them into my mouth again one at a time.

I sucked his cock in again and moved his cockhead against the back of my throat and sucking hard I pumped his cock until I felt his balls rise against my chin. I aimed his cock slit towards my gullet and worshiped his cock as he shot ropes of hot cum straight down to my stomach. I pulled him back a little and let a few more hot blasts bathe my tongue. I sucked hard as I let his cockhead slip past my lips. One more hot large cum load shot out and soaked my titties.

I sat back on my haunches and marinated his hot cum on my tongue. I used my fingers to gather that last load off my titties and sucked them clean. I watched as he wrote "Elizabeth" on the steamy mirror. Elizabeth was my cousin who would soon be eighteen. I looked upwards and said, "Yes master" then watched as he drifted into vapor and was gone.

I dried off and quietly entered my room and dressed as my parents slept in my bed covered in their mingled cum. I went to the mall and spent the whole day there and took in a late movie. When I returned home it was dark and quiet. I made my way upstairs and checked on my parents.

Their bedroom smelled like sex and they were sprawled across their king size bed fully naked. My mom had her hand softly around my dad's cock which lay limp on his thigh. I went into my room and was surprised to see my bed was now a queen size and all made up in nice sheets. My parents must have phoned in for the delivery as I doubt they ever left the house - or their bedroom for that matter.

I thought that there just might be some benefits to sharing my demon lover and I wondered, "When could I get my female cousin Elizabeth to come for a visit?"

After saying that out loud I felt from behind a lick and a nip on my neck that sent shivers down my spine. He grabbed my large breasts and sunk the tips of his talons into my tender breast flesh. I watched as five beads of blood dripped from each of my virgin breasts. He moved in front then licked each breast clean of my flowing blood. I sensed he was gone again.

"Breakfast tomorrow with my parents should be real interesting," I thought hungrily.