Kate Demon House Ch. 04: Dad & Mom Again

Story Info
I do Daddy and Mom comes back for more demon loving!
2.7k words
4.57
41.2k
57

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This continued story involves incestuous relationships between family members. It's an erotic horror love story. It also includes scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

I do Daddy and Mom comes back for more demon loving!

I have been having all manner of sex with a demon lover that haunts my bedroom. I don't sense him in any other room in the house except my bedroom and bathroom suite. Mom, dad and I moved into this older colonial house just before I turned eighteen. My demon lover took all my places of virginity and turned me into his slut.

I was so converted to his perversions that the following morning I did not cover up my naked body when my Daddy came into my room. I let him finger my cunt and rub my pussy to an orgasm. I then sucked him off while my demon lover did my ass. For a while there I was sucking my Daddy off about twice a week without my mom knowing.

At the end of the morning that my demon lover first took my mom, my dad came home from golf and caught mom naked in my bed. With my mom still somewhat sleepy I pulled her onto my chest and I helped Daddy take mom in the ass for his first time doing her there. To help Daddy get wet to enter mom's ass I had him dip his dick into my pussy. He lined up his dickhead and slid deep up my cunt. He was now inside the pussy of his own daughter. He ran his dick home hard and deep till he was sure he was coated with my pussy juices then did his wife, my mom, in her ass.

They fell asleep in my bed and then spent the next week almost as young lovers. A lot of sexual noises came from behind their bedroom door. However I spent the week thinking about how Daddy's dick had felt up inside my pussy. So when he came into my bedroom early on the next Saturday morning before getting ready for his golf game I decided to get what I wanted from him. I opened my legs wide and started playing with my pussy.

"Do you think I am pretty, Daddy?" I asked in a tiny girl voice.

He managed to mumble out a "Yes."

I pushed two of my fingers up my pussy then asked, "Do you think I am sexy looking, Daddy?"

He managed to whisper out a "Yes baby girl."

I used two hands and pulled my pussy lips apart and said "Then come up on my bed and have sex with your slut baby girl."

He moaned then dropped his boxers and stroked his dick a few times.

"That looks like a very strong dick, Daddy, come and shove it in my pussy," I cooed like a little girl. He groaned then walked his knees up between my legs.

I still had my pussy pulled open so Daddy placed his big cockhead at my opening and shoved his cock up my cunt in one hard stroke. I moaned loudly and threw my legs around Daddy's hips and started grinding my clit against the base of his cock.

Daddy then started hammering my pussy with his cock like a man possessed. I was getting close to my orgasm so when I tightened down on his dick my Daddy started firing off load after load of his spunk deep down into my pussy.

"Ooooh Kate, your pussy is so tight. It's sucking the cum right out of my balls. Take all my hot cum in your hot wet cunt. You're such a daughter cum slut," he growled.

That did it for me.

"Ooh Daddy, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Give me all your hot cum juice. Fill my cunt till I leak," I screamed as my whole body shook.

To keep me quiet Daddy kissed me deeply and we hissed at each other trying to catch our breath and calm down.

When Daddy finally pulled out I rolled my hips upwards to keep his cum deep down my pussy.

"Baby are you on the pill?" Daddy asked frightened.

"No Daddy, maybe you made a baby in me just now," I cooed again.

"Don't even joke about that, your mother would kill me," he said kinda scared.

"Maybe, maybe not, I guess we will have to see, won't we Daddy?" I teased him.

Daddy then walked up to my bed again and smacked my ass really hard. Something clicked in my head and I realized I really, really liked the pain that spread across my ass.

"Again Daddy, do it again. Spank your dirty baby girl. Spank my ass as your baby making cum drips deep in my naughty cunt, Daddy!" I hissed at him.

Daddy then wacked my ass over and over turning my poor ass cheeks deep red, whack, Whack, WHACK! I started crying and he finally stopped.

"Oh Daddy, that was so mean. My poor hinny hurts. Kiss is and make it better," I whined.

Daddy bent over and gave each of my ass cheeks several kisses. I pulled my ass up higher and moaned, "Right in the middle Daddy, kiss my little star, it feels so lonely," I whispered.

Daddy hesitated then moved in and kissed my brownbud.

"Oh yes Daddy, right there. Kiss it some more, lick it too, use your tongue, go inside, push it open, push it deep; YES DADDY, just like THAT!" I almost came again.

Daddy spent several minutes licking my asshole. I could feel some of his cum leaking out of my cunt and dripping onto my ass so Daddy must have licked some of his own sauce.

Daddy gave me one hard spank right on my pussy lips then got off the bed. He got his boxers then walked out of my room and later I heard him leave for golf so I stayed naked in bed. A little later I heard my mom call my name and then enter my room.

"Come sit by me mommy," I whispered still fully naked. Almost trance like she came and sat near my hip.

"Mom is there something you need to talk to me about?"

She blushed deeply, "Baby your dad and I have been like young lovers this past week and we have been doing things to our bodies I never thought I would enjoy."

"Well what's your problem," I asked while I took one of her breasts in my hand and began to caress it and play with her nipple through her nightie.

She let out a long breath then said softly, "Your dad and I have even been having anal sex and I have enjoyed it each time but it just doesn't feel the same as that first time in your bed last week."

"You had sex in my bed last week mom?" I said in fake shock.

"Don't tease me baby. I came so hard when I was so assaulted in my ass. Why doesn't it feel that good now?" she said almost crying.

"Mom I can make it all happen again if you trust me to lead you though a very special experience, do you want that to happen?" I asked her.

"Yes baby, very much," she whispered.

I told mom to get fully naked and I got a few of my scarves out of my drawer. I lay down on my back then told her to kneel on my bed between my legs. I tied one dark scarf across her eyes and confirmed she could not see. I then tied her hands together and threw the scarf rope behind my back preventing mom from pulling back.

I then laid further back and pulled mom's face down onto my pussy. "Lick my pussy mommy," I ordered her.

She waited awhile but lost her battle in her thoughts then she found my pussy with her chin. Her tongue slid out and licked between my pussy lips.

"I am pretty wet down there this morning mommy suck on my pussy and clean me up," I told her.

She went at the work sucking my pussy juice and unknowingly sucking out my Daddy's cum. I ran my fingers into mom's hair and pulled her mouth tight on my pussy. I felt her tongue doing my clit and dipping down into my pussy.

"Lick my asshole too, mommy," I moaned and she did.

Her wet tongue played with my brownbud then pushed in as deep as she could go. I grunted and pushed Daddy's cum out of my pussy and it dripped down across my asshole. I know mom licked up Daddy's spunk.

"Do you know why I am so wet down there this morning mommy?" I asked. "It's because Daddy fucked me about an hour ago and shot his cum deep into my pussy. I think he made a baby in me," I whispered.

My mom pulled her head up and sobbed, "Oh baby, oh baby, I never told you but I loved my Daddy too and he made a baby in me and that little girl is you. Your 'father' could not make babies in me so you might be safe."

That shocked me a little but I told my mom to finish licking my pussy. She licked my pussy lips then between them slurping up the juices of both Daddy and me. Her lips captured my clit and she sucked away until I shook into a very strong orgasm. I leaked a flow of my pussy juice and mom just lapped it up.

When I calmed down I pulled mom further up on my chest so I could reach her pussy between us. She was dripping wet so I shoved my fingers deep into her pussy and with my other hand I gathered her pussy juice along my thumb and pushed it through her anal ring. She let out a long breath but made no other move as if waiting.

I diddled her pussy, clit and asshole until her fluids were pouring down and onto her thighs. A strong flow dripped down onto my pussy lips. Her nectar was hot as it dripped further down to coat my asshole. I could tell she was close to coming.

That was the time he chose to begin this newest assault. I spread her legs further apart and got her up further on her knees so her ass was high in the air. I put my hand back on her cunt and ran her honey over her clit, the door to her pussy and over and into her anus. All mom did was moan.

"Ooh baby something wet is licking my ass, oh it's licking my crack, oh it's entering my asshole, oh it's going deep inside me," my mom panted. "Oh baby that feels so great, it's like it's licking out my insides, it's so deep."

I guessed my demon lover pulled his tongue out of my mom's ass because she begged, "No, no, please more, please more."

I then felt my lover's plum sized cock head begin to run along my palm and mom's pussy lips. "Ooh baby is there more?" she moaned.

I placed my demon lover's dickhead right in the center of my mom's ass cheeks, right against her anus. "Ooh baby is that it?" she moaned again.

Breasts to breasts we lay on my bed. She was trying to calm her body from shaking and catch her breath. I used my hands to pull her ass cheeks wide exposing her asshole to my lover.

All at once I felt my mom stiffen a bit and say, "Ooh yes, yes, yes, right there." I knew my lover was greasing up my mom's asshole to claim that ass as his prize.

"Easy mom just relax you will love this again," I cooed into her ear.

I felt mom relax her body and that was when he popped his large dickhead through my mom's brown door and slid deeply down her ass chute. My mom raised her head off me and growled loudly. As I felt my lover slid out and in my mom's ass she hummed and moaned in greater intensity.

"Ooh baby, that's it, that's the feeling I wanted," she screamed as her whole body shook.

I felt my demon lover pull fully out and popped through mom's anal ring till he was fully deep down again. Mom growled, "That's it full my ass, ram that cock deep down. Slap my pussy with those big cum filled balls."

I had never heard mom talk like that so guessed that Daddy had loosened her up in more than one place. She was talking bad mommy slut talk for sure.

Mom began to moan and push up to meet that huge meat drilling her ass. Mom was being slammed down deep and hard. I still had my hand between us and onto mom's pussy and clit. I pinched and pulled her clit so she got closer to her needed orgasm.

After minutes of my lover pounding his cock in and out of mom's ass I felt his large balls begin to tighten then pulse six, seven, eight times filling my mom's ass with hot cum juice. I chose then to squeeze and tug mom's clit and she shook into a very intense orgasm and she screamed spraying her hot pussy juice all over us.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, ooh baby I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, fill my ass again, fill it up more."

Mom shook for several minutes as he filled her ass with spunk until it started to run out and drip down her pussy onto her sweat soaked thighs. Mom lost all her strength and collapsed fully on my body. My lover's long cock slid out her ass as she fell.

"Baby how is this happening I am such an ass slut now I need to get this whenever I can," she moaned.

"Mom, this room is haunted and I have a demon lover that only exists in this room. You can give him your ass anytime by coming into my room," I told her.

"Oh baby, what a gift to give your mother," she said as she pulled up and kissed me deeply.

"Mom isn't my cousin Betty turning eighteen during spring break this year? Wouldn't it be nice to invite her to our new house so she could spend time with me and sleep in my room?" I asked as I pulled off mom's blindfold.

I saw mom smile broadly and she said, "Yes baby I think that would be a wonderful eighteenth birthday present for her. That would bust her out of that hard shell my sister has her trapped in." Mom growled and she kissed me deeply again and snuggled up on me and fell asleep.

I then felt my pussy lips being spread open and my lover's cock slide fully into my cunt and bang the door to my womb. His cock beat my poor pussy for minutes upon minutes and drove me through several body shaking orgasms.

I did not feel him cum inside me and whined when he pulled out. My poor pussy felt wide open and my juices poured out and between my ass cheeks.

I next felt his cockhead against my lips so I opened wide as I could but he still pushed my lips open and slid in. I took in his cock as deep as I could all the way to the back.

My mom was laying on me with her face towards my lover. He took his cockhead and just pushed against her lips. He pushed hard and mom opened her lips so he slipped that plum sized cockhead inside her mouth. Mom moaned deeply and I guess sucked hard against his cock.

My demon lover alternated between our two mouths then shocking us he shot his hot cum all over our faces then pumped small loads unto our tongues. I pulled mom's lips to mine and with our tongues we shared my lover's cum, hot and thick and kissed like lovers.

As mom sighed and cuddled against me I knew that having my cousin visit would please the whole family and especially my demon lover greatly.