Kate Demon House Ch. 06: Betty by Daddy

Story Info
My Daddy fucks his niece on my bed and mom cleans up.
2.5k words
4.57
57.7k
51

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This continued story involves incestuous relationships between family members. It's an erotic horror love story. It also includes scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

My Daddy fucks his niece on my bed and mom cleans up.

I have been having all manner of sex with a demon lover that haunts my bedroom since moving into this very old colonial house and turning eighteen. I was so sexed up that I seduced my Daddy the following morning. The first time I seduced my mom into being my lover's newest ass slut I suggested she call her really strict sister and invite mom's niece Betty to visit us for her senior year of high school's spring break. Betty turned eighteen the day she arrived at our house.

Slowly in my bedroom my demon lover and I began to seduce Betty. It started when I got Betty to change into a hot bathing suit for our pool and continued when we changed for dinner. Betty got her tits, pussy and ass seduced in ever increasing intensity by my demon lover and also by me. It was during the deep night that my demon lover began to attack Betty's ass while she slept. When she awoke, my lover and I turned Betty into his newest ass slut as he slammed her ass deep and hard and I pinched her clit into a huge orgasm.

Just before she fell asleep I told Betty we would continue her education in the morning with my Daddy's big cock. After dinner last night Betty sat on Daddy's lap to thank him for his opening our home to her. They kissed deeply for some time. Realizing what it was she felt under her ass she slowly moved around on Daddy's lap. I saw my Daddy close his eyes tight and knew that Betty was dry humping my Daddy's cock. Betty soaked her panties on his big cock and mom finally had to separate them.

As she fell asleep she sighed deeply and said, "Yes, oh Yes. I felt something big in your Daddy's pants when I was on his lap. I now think it would be fun to see what was there."

The following morning I woke up and looked over at my bedroom door and my Daddy was standing in the open doorway in his t-shirt and his boxers looking at Betty and me on my bed. I was lying on my back and Betty was laying on my chest - tits to tits. We had kicked off the top sheet during the night - that left us totally naked so Daddy had a great view of half my body and Betty's nice firm ass. Before I would have yelled at Daddy and tried to cover up but since we were now having sex I just laid there.

I brought my one knee up then spread that leg wide open and exposed my pussy to my father. I then ran a few fingers through my pussy lips and brought my fingers up to my lips and very sexily licked them.

Looking square at my father I whispered, "Do you want something special this morning Daddy?" in my most child like voice.

I kept running my fingers through my pussy lips and my juice was starting to flow out and fill the room with my heavy sexual scent. I looked at my Daddy's boxers and his boner was pushing the cotton upwards. I motioned to him and whispered, "Come sit on my bed Daddy."

He entered my room and sat by my hip and drank in my naked body and Betty's firm ass. I felt Daddy's hand slide through my pussy lips until his fingers were coated with my thick juice. He then moved to Betty's ass and slid his fingers between her ass cheeks and down along her inner thigh and cupped her red hair covered pussy.

Betty moaned deeply and said, "That feels really nice Kate you can keep it up."

"Ok just lay there and keep your eyes closed," I whispered back to her.

Daddy then again ran a few fingers up between my pussy lips and returned to Betty's ass. Betty rolled more onto me and spread her legs a little wider. With his fingers coated from my pussy juice he slid them down Betty's ass cheeks and wet her brownbud. He pushed one then another finger into Betty's ass. Betty moaned but did not move to chase away the play with her ass.

Daddy slid his other hand onto Betty's pussy and through her pussy lips and rubbed her clit. Betty began to tremble as his fingers played with her pussy and her ass. I saw her back turn bright red and her breathing become short and rapid.

Daddy moved onto the bed and knelt between our legs. I moved Betty so both our pussies were lined up. Daddy then started playing with both our wet pussies. He leaned forward and started licking our pussy lips and drinking our juices.

I reached down Betty's back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Daddy leaned in and ran his tongue along her ass crack and stopped on her brown door.

Daddy must have pushed his tongue into her ass as Betty moaned, "More, more please. Please lick my ass. Go deeper, deeper. Yes, yes, yes!"

Daddy alternated his fingers and tongue into Betty's ass, at one point pushing three fingers all the way deep in until his palm was captured by her ass cheeks. Betty moaned and pushed up to meet Daddy's fingers.

Daddy then shoved his other hand deeper into the opening of her virgin pussy and ground her clit against her pelvis. Swiftly he pushed his fingers out and into her two love holes until she screamed and shook through several hard orgasms.

"Oh dam, my body is on fire. It's so much pleasure in both my holes. It's so dirty and nasty. I'm such a slut Kate, I want MMMOOORRREEE. I wanna CUM, Kate. Here it is, I'm cumming, I'm cccuuummmmmiiinnnggg!" Betty screamed.

I then felt Daddy's long cock push into my pussy and sink down till he hit the door to my womb. "Ooofff" I moaned from being filled.

He pulled out to his cockhead then slid fully into me over and over. He put his thumb on my clit and I moaned loudly and so did Betty as I guessed he was rubbing her clit also since we were pussy to pussy.

"Don't cum in me Daddy, do Betty's ass till she screams and breaks your dick off in her ass," I growled.

My poor pussy felt empty when he pulled out. I then heard him smacking Betty's asshole with his big heavy cock then she moaned, "Put it in, put it all in my ass 'Daddy'; pound the ass of your naughty, dirty niece."

"Here it comes you niece slut all fat throbbing eight full inches," he growled and shoved his cock all in, in one hard thrust.

"OH FUCK!" Betty yelled, "More, more, pound my dirty ass you perverted uncle. Do your niece's ass deep and hard and make me cum. Make me your ass slut!"

Betty had no idea where those words were coming from but neither did she know where loving a cock in her ass was coming from. She pushed her ass up each time her uncle pound his cock home deep. The pressure in her loins was building and building driving her crazy. Her uncle slammed his cock deep down her ass and pinched her clit hard.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" Betty screamed and shook on top of me as her body thrashed through her first anal orgasm.

"Don't you cum in her ass Daddy. Save your cum for her virgin pussy" Kate yelled as she smacked Betty's ass in a series of hard slaps.

Daddy pulled his cock out of Betty's ass and laid it in the crack of her fat cheeks. Daddy was breathing deeply to calm down his cock from spraying hot juice all over Betty's back.

When she calmed down some I pushed her head further across my chest towards the edge of the bed. I ran my thumb through my pussy and soaked it with my juice. I ran my thumb across Betty's lips and told her to suck. She pulled my thumb into her mouth and used her tongue to lick it clean. We repeated this several times then I used two then three fingers sliding them into my pussy then into Betty's mouth.

I made an 'O' with my lips and nodded towards Betty. I thought his eyes would pop out. I used my arm to hug Betty tight to my tits and whispered, "Do it," to my Daddy.

He moved to the side of the bed and lined his dickhead up with Betty's lips and she used her tongue on what she thought was my thumb. Slowly Daddy pushed his dickhead into her mouth. Betty stiffened for a second then relaxed and let more of the cock inside her mouth. She tightened her lips and let Daddy begin to fuck her mouth.

Betty had to know that it wasn't my fingers anymore and that the dick in her mouth had just been in her ass but she still allowed the use of her mouth to continue. After a few minutes of getting head from Betty Daddy slowly pulled out. I then pulled Betty's mouth up to mine and French kissed her and tasted my Daddy's precum.

"Just relax Betty and let this happen," I whispered to her.

"Daddy come and shove that beautiful big long cock into Betty's pussy," I cooed like a little girl.

He moaned, got up on the bed again then walked his knees up behind Betty's ass. Daddy placed his cockhead between Betty's pussy lips and ran it up and down her slit to get it coated with her pussy juice.

Betty then felt his cockhead push between her pussy lips and begin to enter her. It both hurt and drove her onward with pleasure. More and more of Daddy's cock entered her. His cock stopped when it hit her hymen, her virginity barrier.

I saw him slide his cock backwards till it was almost out of her pussy and then without warning he slammed his cock down hard and tore through that barrier and slammed against her ass.

"Oh you bastard, you pervert raping your niece, stealing my virginity, ram that cock in deep and own my cunt," Betty shot her head up and screamed and almost fainted away.

Daddy quickly began to stroke his cock out and in her cunt driving her to heights of sexual pleasure. He started hammering her pussy with his cock like a man possessed.

I slid my hand down to Betty's clit and worked on it to bring her closer to orgasm. Daddy slid two fingers into Betty's ass and rubbed the top of his cock as he slid in and out Betty's pussy. I watched Daddy's eyes shut tight and I knew his dick was starting to fire off load after load of his spunk deep down into Betty's pussy.

Then both yelled "Ooh Kate, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," as their whole bodies shook.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mommy trying to hide behind the door frame but watching what had just gone on. Her hand was under her nightie and rubbing her pussy at a fast pace. I saw her bend forward and make the 'cumming face' as her legs shook and then gave out and she dropped to her knees.

Out loud I said, "Betty, suck my Daddy's cock again and get it all clean. Get all his cum and your pussy juice off his huge cock."

There was no hiding it now that my Daddy had just fucked his niece and Betty knew it too. Now mom guessed that Daddy had previously fucked me, his daughter. Dad moved around to the edge of the bed again and knelt down. Betty reached her hand out and captured my Daddy's cock and sucked it into her mouth. She cleaned it off by sucking up and down his dick several times then stuck out her tongue and licked his balls clean.

"Daddy, smack Betty hard on her ass, she has been such a bad slutty dirty girl!" I ordered him.

He raised his hand high then brought it down fast and hard on Betty's ass. Betty screamed but moaned softly, "More."

"Keep it up until her ass turns beet red!" I yelled at him.

Betty's ass was attacked for several minutes. Daddy finally stopped and Betty was sobbing deeply. I rolled Betty over on her back still on top of my tits.

I then shocked everyone by yelling out, "Come here mommy and clean out Betty's pussy of all of Daddy's cum. Lick your niece's pussy clean," I ordered her.

She waited a second but lost her battle and getting up came on the bed on hands and knees and ran her tongue up Betty's pussy lips. Her nightie slid down her back and uncovered her ass.

"She is pretty wet down there this morning mommy so suck on her pussy and ass and clean it up good," I ordered her. She went at the work sucking her niece's pussy juices and knowingly sucking out my Daddy's cum.

All at once mom felt my demon lover's plum sized cockhead begin to run along her ass crack and pussy lips. He placed his large dick right in the center of her anus and popped it through her brownbud and slid deeply down her ass chute. I felt my lover slide out and in mommy's ass and she hummed and moaned in greater intensity.

"Ooh baby, that's it, that's the feeling I love now," she moaned.

I slid my hand onto Betty's pussy and clit and pinched and pulled her clit until she had a very strong orgasm and sprayed my mom's face. Mom drank it all down and poor Betty passed out.

After a minute or two of my demon lover pounding his cock in and out of my mommy's ass I sensed his large balls begin to tighten then pulse six, seven, eight times filling her ass with hot cum juice. She screamed through several orgasms and fell to my bed as my demon lover pulled his huge dick out of her ass.

I then said sweetly, "Daddy it looks like I am going to have a lot of visitors to my room whenever they want this great sex. Would you like to come and have sex with me also now that mommy knows?"

He managed to whisper out, "Yes baby, Yes very much" and limped out of my room. I hugged Betty tightly to myself and enjoyed my new life. What a cum and ass slut daughter I've become.