Kate Gets a Spanking

Story Info
Kate gets spanked by an older neighbor.
1.5k words
4.16
98.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeit
Zeit
8 Followers

The ringing of the doorbell snapped me out of my newspaper. Somewhat annoyed, I wondered who could be at my door this early on a Saturday morning. Impatiently, I stood and closed my bathrobe, walked to my front porch and opened the door. My attitude softened somewhat when I saw the girl waiting on the step. Dressed smartly in her parochial school uniform, she was at once both a picture of innocence and a vision of blossoming femininity. She was wearing a starched white blouse with her school's crest emblazoned on the pocket over her left breast, a plaid skirt, bobby socks, and a bouncy pony tail.

She smiled and said "Hi!! I'm Kate Morrison, I'm a senior at St. Pius X High School. Would you like to buy a raffle ticket to help support our senior class trip?"

Only mildly annoyed now, I returned her smile and invited her in. I wondered if she was one of the brats who had dumped over my trash cans the week before - well, I thought, if it wasn't her, she probably knew who did do it! I told her I would happily buy a ticket, and I asked her to follow me to my kitchen so I could sit down and fill out the coupon. Sitting back down at my table, I folded my newspaper as she produced a book of tickets. With a sudden movement, she attempted to put the book in front of me, but she clumsily knocked my coffee cup off the table!

Moving quickly, I grabbed the cup, but not before hot liquid spilled all over the front of my robe. Feeling it start to burn my skin, I had no choice but to quickly shed my robe - I was wearing only a pair of silk boxers underneath it. Her eyes widened at the site of my nearly naked body and she gasped audibly, clearly flustered and unsure of herself. I looked at her with a mixture of surprise and anger - she looked away, then stole another glance, biting her lower lip.

"Well, now," I said, feeling a familiar surge in my member, "It seems we've started something more than raffle sales here..."

"I - I - I'm so sorry!!" she stammered, unable to tear her eyes away from me, "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well, I certainly can't let something like this go unpunished," I replied, an evil intent forming in my mind while a surging erection was forming between my legs. "I think you need a little spanking to make sure you're more careful in the future." I pushed my chair away from the table and motioned for her to lay across my lap.

"NO WAY!!" she cried, turning on her heel to run out of the house. I bounded up off my chair and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back towards me and looking into her young eyes. "We'll just see about that, young lady," I replied, "Give me your phone number, I'm going to have to call your mother."

That seemed to deflate her a bit, and she sighed and gave me the number. I called and explained the situation to Mrs. Morrison, who told me that Kate had been quite troublesome ever since her eighteenth birthday - just last week she had been caught smoking at school!! The nuns had given her a spanking that day, and it had seemed to help with her behavior. She agreed that a sound spanking was called for and gave me permission to do so. I hung the phone up and dragged the struggling girl back to my chair.

I sat down and pulled her over my lap, pushing her skirt up to her waist and exposing her white cotton panties. She was still struggling ferociously, and I had a hard time holding her still. I reached down to the floor and pulled the sash off my robe - with a few deft movements, I had wrapped it around her wrists and secured them behind her back. With an air of resignation, her struggles quieted, and I slipped my finger under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her smooth, slender butt.

She looked at me in wide eyed anticipation, nervously licking her lips. I stared back into her eyes and said, "There's a considerable difference between what the nuns might do to you and what a man will do, Kate." I raised my hand and lowered it quickly, the resounding "SMACK" echoing off the kitchen walls.

She winced and cried out in pain at the blow. I removed my hand and watched with a peculiar mix of satisfaction and arousal as my red hand print appeared on her tender ass cheek. Quickly, sharply, I delivered several more whacks, each one resulting in a wince and cry from my young captive. I paused for a time, caressing her smooth ass, my hand probing between her cheeks. As my fingers passed over her silky pussy, I found that she was quite aroused, the dewy wetness spreading over her nether lips. I alternated between stinging swats to her ass and caresses to her pussy, watching her face and listening to her cries. After a time they became less yelps of pain and more like moans of pleasure, wanton and yearning for release. By now, my own need for release was quite intense, as I had a raging hard-on pressing firmly into the young girl's side.

I stopped spanking her and began to caress her sweet pussy, raising my hand to my face so that I could smell her sweet nectar. I put my fingers to her nose and told her to inhale - to my delight, she inhaled deeply and moaned in a decidedly adult fashion. I returned my hand to her crotch and danced my fingers over her most secret flesh, penetrating her moist opening with one finger while finding her clitoris with another. Moaning more loudly and writhing with delight, she almost fell off my lap - I pulled her closer to me, my hard cock throbbing into the poor girl's side. With a third finger I probed her tight little rosebud anus, and that was the deciding factor - squealing and breathing raggedly, she cried out in ecstasy as she humped my hand, obviously cumming hard and delirious with the pleasure of it. I moved my other hand to her face and cupped her chin so that I could look into her eyes as her orgasm shook her, and she slid off my lap and onto her knees on the floor in front of me.

What a site she was!! Some of her hair had pulled loose from her pony tail and was fallen in front of her face, which had a deep red flush to it, her lips full and pouty from her arousal. Her hands were still tied behind her, and her panties were around her ankles. Trembling, she looked up at my eyes, then down to my crotch and back to my eyes. Looking down myself, I could see that my erection had peaked over the waistband of my boxers. Overcome with pure lust, I reached down and undid the button on them, freeing my hard-on only inches from her face. She looked at it for a long moment and licked her lips, then she looked back into my eyes and opened her mouth in intimate offering.

I could hardly contain myself. I cupped her chin in my hand and guided her face to my throbbing cock, groaning as her tongue laved the sensitive spot on the underside just below the head. I pushed it into her mouth, still holding her chin in one hand as I grabbed a handful of hair with the other. I set up a steady rhythm, thrusting into and out of her mouth. She moaned around it on every downstroke, and my breath began to quicken as I increased the pace. Beads of sweat broke out on my forehead as feelings of pure lust and power filled me. Before long I felt the familiar twinges that signal an approaching orgasm - groaning loudly, I held her head with both hands as I plunged fiercely in and out of her warm, willing mouth. With a last lunge forward, she accepted the full length of my shaft into her mouth and throat, and my climax was upon me. Breathing raggedly, my toes curled over and I threw my head back, moaning loudly and releasing a gusher of cum directly down the young girl's throat! Surprised at the flood, she gasped and gulped, trying unsuccessfully to swallow around my turgid member as it delivered several more spurts of cum. Some of my salty issue dripped from her mouth, down her chin, and onto her shirt, staining her school's emblem before it dripped off onto the floor. Shuddering in pleasure, I continued to push my now softening cock in and out of her mouth until the last drops of my issue had been released onto her tongue.

With a slightly audible "pop", I withdrew my cock from her warm, sweet mouth and helped her to her feet. I reached behind her and undid the sash from her wrists, then I kissed her deeply, tasting my salty sweetness on her lips and tongue.

She had 40 raffle tickets with her - I bought all of them!! And the funny thing is, when they held the drawing, I won a big screen TV!!

Zeit
Zeit
8 Followers