Kate Gets Her Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,892 Followers

"You can't do this here!" he said.

She pulled his hardening cock out. She spit in her palm, then lubricated him. It took a bit of doing, but she got him in as her smiled widened.

"I got you, Mr. Morgan. You smart ass attorney," she crowed.

"Please—people will see," he pleaded.

"We're hidden in this booth," she said.

"I am, but you're not. You stick up over the top. People will know what you are doing," he said.

"So, I'm your wife. For better or in this case for worse. Can't divorce me now can you?" she said.

"No, I can't, but I never thought you would take advantage of the situation. After all, we love each other."

"Love is only a mitigating circumstance. Dennis Morgan, I sentence you to life without benefit of parole," Kate said and then pulled her vagina over his male member and into her tight grip. He gasped, as it felt like she had a vice between her legs. Dennis Morgan was trapped beneath Lieutenant Kathryn Keenan Morgan's pregnant body.

"Told you that you could not escape me," Kate said, leaning in to whisper into his ear and press her cheek to his.

"Who said I wanted to?" came his reply.

They made love in the back of the seedy Montague bar off Capulet Street. They were only partially hidden by the deep booth. Two lovers who should not have been. By common understanding, they were the richest couple in Tyler County, and who are we to disagree?

Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. Please let me hear your thoughts.

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,892 Followers