Kate Goes To A New Level

Story Info
Sister shares her love around on family holiday.
7.2k words
4.51
147.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers

NOTE; This story is a follow up to the story 'Kate's full of surprises', that I wrote a couple of years ago. To get the background into the sister's relationship with her brother, please read that story first. I have written this from Kate's viewpoint to give more scope to the storyline.


I love cocks! I needed to clear that up first. Maybe it can help explain my behaviour.

It had been two years since I had fucked my brother, Tim, at our grandmothers house. We had been caught naked on the beach by our grandfather, and it had taken a lot of explaining, and a fair bit of pleading, to persuade him not to tell on us.

Skinnydipping!! That was our excuse - even at six thirty in the morning. But it had worked, he had been convinced that it was all very innocent, if not a bit strange.

Maybe that close call had been the wake up call I needed, for once I was home I decided that my relationship with Tim had to recover, had to be straightened out. To be a normal brother/sister relationship. It would take time, but it had to be done.

Persuading Tim was difficult, to say the least. He didn't understand, didn't agree and didn't know what to think. A lot of questions. Why did it happen in the first place? Why did I want to stop now we were home? Etc etc etc.

About three months after we got home I agreed to go out with him for a drink. Clear the air talks.

I explained that I was a normal horny teenager and sharing a bed with a man of similar age was too much of a temptation.

As time passed I think the message got through to Tim. Slowly our relationship returned to something approaching balanced. In fact we probably got on better than we had before the events at grandma's house. Mum and Dad noticed this too.

Now though, things were going to get tricky. I was now twenty, Tim twenty two. I was no longer living at home, going to college about thirty miles away. Tim had a full time job and so we didn't see so much of each other.

Our mum had just turned fifty and dad had bought one of those static caravans as a surprise. It was really something for the whole family but mum was thrilled. It was based in a holiday park, which had swimming pools, a restaurant and a clubhouse where they had shows and discos and stuff. The camp was located right by a lovely beach.

The other surprise for mum was that we were all going to stay in the caravan for a week, to celebrate her birthday.

So, on the second saturday in May we set off for the two hour drive to the caravan park. We were lucky because the weather was unseasonably warm for mid May, and also that it was still school term time, meaning that the camp was only about a third full.

Only dad had seen the caravan in person but we had seen photos so knew what to expect. The door opened into the lounge, to the right was a little kitchen/diner. All open plan, with the lounge. Through the kitchen, two doors. One a tiny shower cubicle, the other a small bathroom with a toilet. Then, a double bedroom, for mum and dad. Finally, next to that a smaller bedroom. Two beds, with a little gap in between - enough to stand between but not much else. The whole caravan was cramped but cosy. I fell in love with it.

Once we had unpacked and settled in, we headed to the restaurant for our dinner. Then as the sun set, the four of us walked to the beach. We went back to the caravan and changed into our best clothes for the disco at the clubhouse.

We all had a fair bit to drink, and as the evening passed we started to let our hair down. Dad did what you would expect of forty eight year old men at a disco. Embarrassing dancing. Mum not much better. Me and Tim trying our best to show them how it's done. At the end of the evening the dj played a slow song. Mum and dad danced as romantically as they could. I found myself in my brothers arms, dancing and staring into his eyes. The song finished and we all stumbled back to the caravan.

I got changed into a shirt and my panties in the bathroom, and went to bed. Tim was already in his bed and before long we were all fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up before Tim and went into the kitchen, where mum and dad were already eating their breakfast.

''Morning hun,'' chirped mum.

''Ugh,'' I grunted by way of reply.

''Well someone must have drunk too much last night!'' laughed dad.

''Thanks, dad,'' I mumbled.

Parents never seem to get hangovers, I noted, pissed.

I had some toast, then declared I was going to have a shower.

I showered, then emerged from the cubicle wrapped in a towel. I sat down at the table with my parents and sipped some coffee.

''I'm going to get dressed,'' I said as I got up from the table.

''See if your brother is still alive while you're in there,'' mum said.

''Ok, but you know what he's like,'' I replied.

I went into my room, shutting the door behind me. Tim was fast asleep, but his covers were off, and I could see he was just wearing boxers. I also noticed, as I looked back at him that I could just make out a little bit of his penis jutting out of the fly of his shorts.

I smiled. I brushed my hair, but kept looking back at his shorts. It's at moments like this when what common sense I have goes on vacation.

With Tim still asleep, I let my towel drop. I lay on my bed stark naked and stared at my brother.

''Do I really want to start all this crap again?'' I seemed to ask myself.

I kicked Tim's mattress, once, twice, three times, until he stirred.

As he came to, he saw me lying naked on my bed. His eyes and his mouth seemed to spring open in unison.

''Awake yet?'' I teased, as I got off my bed and pulled over a big tee shirt, covering everything from the top half of my legs upwards.

I laughed as I went out the room, my brother still gawping in disbelief.

I sat with mum and dad for a while. They said they were going to the campsite shop to get a paper, and once we were all ready we could spend most of the day on the beach.

Once they had gone out the door I rushed back to my room, and saw Tim was still in bed.

''Hey brother. Mum and dad have gone to the shop. Do you wanna have some fun?''

I took off my shirt and knelt beside Tim. I kissed him on the lips.

''Kate! I thought you said......'' he protested, but I cut him off.

''I know what I said but you know.....'' I said, all gooey eyed and innocent.

He couldn't really resist, especially as I was naked. My body was in good shape. After I split up with my last boyfriend I put on loads of weight, but since being with my current guy, I had got pretty fit. If I was trying to describe my body I would say think Emma Watson, the actress in the Harry Potter films. Not her face mind you. Since I wear glasses I would say I probably look like Harry Potter!

I reached down to his shorts and felt his hard cock, pushing at his shorts. He eased himself out of them and pushed me over onto my bed.

''If you want.... we can.....this week....you know,'' I said breathlessly, in between kisses.

''I want.....''said Tim.

I spread my legs and he was just about to enter me when the caravan door opened.

''We're back!'' dad shouted.

''Fuck. get changed!'' I squealed.

''Oh shit!'' said Tim.

I put on my shirt and went out to the kitchen.

''Hi mum. Hi dad,'' I acted as coolly as possible.

About ten minutes later Tim emerged, dressed.

Eventually we all left for the beach.

Oh wow! A beautiful sunny day and a beautiful beach. And so quiet. I could only see about eight other people. We found a sheltered spot, by some small rocks and settled down. No one else was really near.

Typical boys, Tim and dad rushed off to the sea. Mum struggled to get into her bikini, using a towel to protect her modesty. Clever old me, I wore my bikini under my clothes so simply took them off. I had bought three bikinis, one of them really skimpy, and I doubted I would have the nerve to wear it.

As I strolled to the seawater alongside mum, I had the strange feeling of being stared at. I sensed that my brother and my dad were admiring me in a bikini. Well Tim I could understand, but dad?

Anyway we all spent a pleasant three hours, either sunbathing or splashing in the waves or just relaxing in each others company.

Then mum and dad said they were going to back, to get changed. Then go shopping and then cook our dinner. We could stay as long as we brought all the gear back and were back in about an hour and a half.

They went off and Tim went back into the sea for a swim.

I lay on the sand watching him jumping between the waves, and remembered our time at grandmas. I looked around the beach. There were still a few people about, but it was a big beach and no one had cause to look my way.

I took a deep breath, and removed my top, followed by the bottom half. I loved the feel of the sun, breeze and sand on my naked body. I lay back and waited.

After about five minutes I heard Tim calling me as he approached. I saw the sun glistening on his wet body. Then he paused as he realised I was naked. A moments fear for both of us, then he smiled and quickened his pace, until finally he was running to me. I sat up, we embraced then kissed. He removed his wet trunks to reveal a stiff cock. I lowered my self down and he lay beside me. I stroked his penis as he sucked on my titties. His right hand stroked my slit, his fingers sliding into my cunt. I was so wet! He climbed on top of me then penetrated me with his hard shaft, sliding in and out. My fingers were digging into his back, as his strokes got faster and firmer. I could feel my first orgasm rising inside me. I was panting and moaning. His cock was pummelling me, almost punishing me for denying him this pleasure.

I think the fact that this was so wrong made it feel so good. I have never felt such hunger, such desperation with anyone else.

He moaned as he came forcefully into me, filling my pussy with his juices.

I laughed as he climbed off me and lay next to me.

I stroked his shoulder.

''Tim, I wanna do this again and again!!''

I cried.

Finally we dressed and gathered all our stuff together to return to the caravan.

We had a good home cooked meal, then all of us went for a walk down to the beach.

It was a very warm night, and dad got some beers from the fridge. I sat down wearing my long tee shirt and just some panties underneath. Tim just wore a pair of football shorts.

At about ten thirty mum announced she was going off to bed, and dad followed about half an hour later. We turned off the tv, got some more beers and sat on the step of the caravan, just chatting and relaxing.

I stroked Tim's leg, gradually going higher up, until I was slipping my hand into the bottom of his shorts.

I stood up and went to our bedroom, emerging in a sleeveless top that just about covered my stomach, and nothing else. Tim smiled as he saw me, staring at my trimmed bush. I sat down beside him and picked up my beer bottle.

He tried to get a feel of my pussy but I pushed him away.

''Later, I promise,'' I said.

We sat on the step for a while when both of us were startled by the ground outside lighting up. It was from the bathroom light. Mum or dad must have got up to go to the toilet.

''Shit, they can't catch me like this,'' I said panicking.

''Chill,'' replied Tim, ''just stay sitting on the step. They won't be able to see your bottom half from inside the caravan.

We waited, then the light went off, and we looked round to see mum pouring herself a glass of water in the kitchen. She never even noticed us.

She went back to her room and we both breathed a sigh of relief.

A few minutes later the bathroom light went on again. Dad's turn.

We sat quietly, the light went off, then we turned to see dad in the kitchen. He looked round and saw us.

''Hey you two. I thought you'd be in bed by now.''

''No dad, just finishing our beers, won't be long now,'' Tim spoke quietly.

''Ok well don't stay up too late and don't make too much noise. It's late now and we don't want people in the other caravans complaining.''

''Don't worry dad, we won't,'' smiled Tim, knowing that only one of the caravans near us was occupied that week.

I sat frozen to the spot, terrified that dad would come nearer and see I had no panties on. That would be impossible to explain - Oh yeah dad I often sit next to my brother letting him see my vagina. It's quite normal don't you know?

To be honest though, shitting myself as I was, I also found myself getting turned on.

Dad went back to his room, and me and Tim looked at each other and giggled. I reached down to his shorts and began to play with his stiffening member.

As I did this we both became aware of a slight moaning from our parents room, and the sense of the caravan rocking.

''Oh gross, they're fucking!'' exclaimed Tim.

''Oooh I don't wanna know,'' I laughed, stroking my brothers cock.

As we listened to mum and dad fucking I stood up, turned round and leaned forward, my head sticking into the caravan.

Tim stood behind me and thrust his penis inside me, fucking me from behind. No build up, no foreplay, just pure passion and animal lust. If anyone had walked past they would have been pretty startled.

We both came quickly, the sound of our parents doing it must have turned us on more than we would like to admit.

We stood by the steps for a moment, then were disturbed by the light going on in mum and dad's room.

''Kate! Quick get in our room, I'll lock up,'' commanded Tim.

I rushed through into our room and got into bed. As I lay in bed that night I thought how we had only been here just over a day and I had already had sex with Tim twice. It was going to be a pretty full on week, and I knew it would be harder to prevent this happening once we got home. We couldn't have a normal brother/sister relationship after this week. Not ever.

I knew though that I was also blissfully happy. Sex with Tim was so exciting.

The next day was quite normal. We went out in the car for the day to a nearby town, which had a castle and other touristy things. Tim and I acted properly so mum and dad would suspect nothing. We had dinner out and returned to the caravan about nine at night.

We all watched tv, before our parents went to bed about ten thirty.

I gave them time to settle before I went to my room, took off my panties and put on my trusty long tee shirt. I sat next to Tim on the sofa and spread my legs, inviting him to play.

He had just knelt in front of me and was about to lick when the door to our parents bedroom opened. Luckily the caravan was fairly dark, just the light from the tv. Dad went straight to the bathroom.

Tim jumped up and hid outside the main caravan door, peering round the corner. I straightened my tee shirt and stared at the tv.

Dad emerged from the bathroom and noticed the tv was on.

''Oh hey Kate,'' he said in surprise. ''What are you doing up?

''Just about to go to bed, dad, just watching tv.''

''Ok, goodnight sweetpea,'' he said, kissing my forehead and patting my tee shirt covered ass.

''Night dad.''

He headed off to bed.

I looked at Tim, still cowering in the doorway, and smiled.

''No sex tonight baby. I'm not in the mood now,'' I whispered.

He nodded in understanding and we went to our room.

Tim stripped off and climbed into bed, smiling at me as I looked at his bare body.

''Just in case you change your mind,'' he laughed.

''Tomorrow,'' I replied.

I was woken in the morning by mum bursting into our room.

''Me and your father are going for a walk on the clifftop bath. It's a beautiful morning!'' she exclaimed.

''Mum it's five to seven in the morning,'' I protested.

''Yes I know. Can you two have breakfast ready for about half eight?'' she laughed.

''Grrrrr!!'' was all I could manage. I looked at Tim who was just waking up and was relieved that his cock was still under his sheet.

The front door to the caravan shut and after a couple of minutes I got out of bed. I pulled the sheet of Tim and flicked his dick.

''Morning Tim and Tim's cock. I'll have to give it a name. I have named all of my boyfriends' cocks.''

''You're sad, but guess what?'' he said teasingly.

''What?'' I was puzzled.

''What I'd like to do right now is fuck you in mum and dad's bed. We've never done it in a proper bed before,'' he replied.

He was right. I smiled as he led me to their bedroom. I pulled off my shirt and we lay on the bed and I came four times as we had our first real grown up sex in a real bed.

After he had filled me with his cum, we lay next to each other for a while.

Tim looked at me, seriously.

''I know what I meant to ask you,'' he said.

''What?'' I was worried.

''Last night when dad said goodnight to you, I'm sure he patted your ass.

I breathed out, relieved.

''He did,'' I answered matter of factly.

''He always has. Ever since I was a little girl. Pats it, squeezes it. Occasionally strokes it. Only briefly.''

''Isn't that a bit weird? Pervy?''

''From a guy who has sex with his own sister!'' I slapped him playfully. ''Maybe it is but he's always done it. I see it as affection. He's my dad. It's never been sexual. I've never felt threatened or offended. It's just dad being dad,'' I explained.

''Ok,'' he stammered, ''it just surprised me. That's all.''

''I actually like him doing it,'' I continued. ''Makes me feel that everything is ok, if that makes sense.''

''Sure. Has he ever tried to feel you up?''

''Tim!!!'' I shouted. ''You're the pervert! You'd like that wouldn't you?'' I pretended to be shocked.

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of our parents voices getting closer.

I twitched the curtain and saw mum and dad walking towards the caravan.

''Shit shit fuck!!'' I shouted.

We ran out of their room, I pulled my shirt on and went to the kitchen while Tim ran to our room.

I pretended to look busy and began sorting out breakfast as they came through the door.

''Nice walk?'' I asked them , realising I could feel my brother's sperm oozing down the inside of my leg!

Tim came out, fully dressed, and helped me prepare breakfast. We ate, then I went off to dress.

I spent a lovely day with mum in the nearest town. Looking at clothes and girly chats and lunch. Great day!

''You seem a lot happier these days, Kate,'' said mum at lunch. ''Is there a new boy on the scene?''

''Mum! You know not to ask me those questions,'' I replied.

Mum took the hint that I wasn't going to tell.

That evening we went to the clubhouse and watched a comedy show, had a bit to drink and got back to the caravan about midnight. Mum and dad went straight to bed, while Tim and I curled up on the sofa. We kissed and cuddled, and I went to our room. I took off all my clothes but instead of putting on my trusty long tee shirt, I chose a much shorter one. It covered the top half of my ass cheeks. Tim smiled broadly when he saw it.

We had just got down to a bit of foreplay, his fingers stroking my pussy lips, my hand working his shaft when dad stumbled out to the bathroom.

Tim, who was already naked, rushed outside, cowering by the door. Again just the low glow of the tv providing illumination, I stood up and moved to the kitchen area. I poured myself a glass of water, when dad came out the bathroom.

''Shit,'' I muttered to myself. I turned towards the sink.

''Hey kitten, still up?'' asked dad.

''Just going to bed now,'' I replied, coolly.

''Is your brother in bed?'' dad said looking into the lounge area.

''Yep,'' I said.

I was still facing toward the sink. Dad wasjust behind me slightly to my right.

''Night dad.''

''Night night princess,'' cooed dad.

As he said these words his left hand patted my left ass cheek. My heart thumped as I felt his palm on the cotton of my shirt but his fingertips brush the skin of my ass cheek.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers
12