Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned as I took his cockhead into my stretched warm mouth and licked the bump under his head. I kept up the motion on his cock shaft as my lips and tongue worked his cockhead. I slipped his cock out and placed my lips on that knot under his dickhead. I sucked and licked that knot until Uncle's heals of his boots started tapping the floor from his shaking legs. I took his cockhead and several inches into my mouth and sucked it like a teat. I slipped my other hand into his open trousers and rubbed his heavy balls with my fingernails.

I felt his balls tighten on my fingertips and knew he was close to cumming. I started bobbing my tight lips on his cockhead and several inches of his cock shaft. My sucking got stronger and my bobbing got faster as his balls tightened on my fingers. I felt his balls pulse so I moved my lips to just his fat helmet and waited. Pulse after pulse of thick hot cum coated my tongue and I swallowed quickly to keep from choking.

I didn't know the full rules about the three doses of cum in my holes so I sucked all the cum out of his cock by staying locked on his cockhead. I swallowed his first six bursts of thick cum then let the rest build up in my mouth. I sucked up his cockhead getting any last dribbles. I pulled Uncle's hand under the table and placed it around my neck. I then swallowed three times letting him feel my throat moving getting all his cum down to my belly.

I kissed his fingers then crawled along under the table and exited out the far end. Not looking back I snuck upstairs and changed into a different dress. I tied my hair up in a bun and tied a scarf over it to hide it and to drape over a mask of a fox. I came down stairs and reentered the party. I played the coquette by running my hand over erect cocks and wet pussy lips moving about the room for about ten minutes. I even let one or two men ejaculate into my palm then fed it to some unknown woman standing nearby.

I saw Morgan getting fucked doggy style by Elder Patrick and Fiona was letting the Pastor cum in her ass. Uncle was still sitting in his chair watching the couples and threesomes fuck. I squeezed in between the table and his chair and bent over on the table and pulled my dress up onto my back. I had not worn any pantaloons nor a silk shift so my moist pussy was displayed to Uncle.

I moved my hand under me and pulled my dress out of the way and started playing with my pussy. My fingers soon got wet as my pussy juices leaked out. I could smell my own scent as my fingers stroked my clit. I was so caught up in myself I made myself cum and I sprayed on the table and I'm sure also on my Uncle.

I heard his chair push back and his hand brushed my fingers aside then in one shove his cock went down my pussy and hit my womb. "Take my big cock you fox slut," he growled. I disguised my voice much higher and moaned, "Oh Master fuck me like the dirty wife I am. Send me home to my husband with my fanny filled with your hot baby cum. Ruin my hole with your fat long cock and fill it up with your strength."

Each time his cock went deep I moaned in that high voice and begged him to fuck me hard and deep. "My husband never filled my cunt like you Master. Stretch it good so my husband won't feel my warm fanny when he's inside," I moaned to him tricking his mind. "When my belly swells with the baby I'll tell my stupid husband it's his"

When his cock was in deep I used my muscles to pulse tight on his cock. His timing was getting erratic as his balls were tightening up. I knew from those previous times that Uncle liked to pull out and cum on a woman's ass. But I was prepared. As he moaned loudly and gripped his cock to pull out I pushed back from the table making us fall onto the chair. His cock pushed through the doorway of my womb and fired off blast after blast of hot cum. Those inner lips at the top of my pussy kissed his cockhead with heat as he thrust up into me again and again.

I rolled my hips on his lap sucking the cum out of his cock with my tight cunt. He grabbed my tits and twisted hard perhaps because I had tricked him into bathing my cunt with all his cum. When his breathing returned he pushed me forward onto the table and pulled out. He slapped my ass hard and growled, "Go home slut to your sad cuckold husband and make him believe that bastard in your belly is his!"

He walked away and I took a table napkin and shoved it on my pussy. I held my thighs together as I again snuck upstairs. Morgan and Fiona also snuck upstairs to plan the last seduction. Morgan said she had gone into the kitchen and found the correct herbs to make another potion that will addle his awareness and make him compliant. She was sure he was not of a mind that he had already fucked the same woman twice.

As I was striping out of my dress they asked me what I was gonna wear this time. I was now naked and I held up a full face mask of a raven, "Only this!" I answered. They helped me wrap my hair up and slip the leather mask over my head and centered it over my face. My tongue could come out but my eyes were hidden behind black lace raven eyes.

Morgan showed us that she had also found in the kitchen a bottle of dried crushed red cherries. I asked her to rouge my nipples and my labia. I looked in the long mirror and liked what I saw and was sure my Uncle would get rock hard in his trousers if he was still wearing them. I made Morgan change into my 'slut wife' dress so Uncle would not go near her. Fiona was told to get Uncle to drink the dosed glass of port then take on Elder Patrick and the Pastor as the main diversion before I came down.

When the time was right I wanted their help to get Uncle on his back on the dining room table and I would get his cock up my ass when the time was right. I had a shawl over my shoulders covering my naked body. I watched from the balustrade as Fiona worked her charms on Uncle first pretending to sip the port herself then helping Uncle finish it off. She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock for sometime then stood up and laughed loudly. She walked over to the Pastor and started rubbing his cock. Elder Patrick walked by and Fiona grabbed his cock over his pants and loudly yelled, "Both" and laughed loudly. She stood beside a stuffed chair and dropped her dress to the floor. She was naked as she bent over the chair arm. "One for my ass and one for my throat, you decide!" she said to the group she attracted.

The Pastor showing his evil preference walked up behind Fiona's ass leaving Patrick to take her mouth. Patrick pushed his fat cock past her stretched lips so she could only moan as her ass was filled by the Pastor's bony cock. They spit roasted her from either side filling her mouth and her ass at the same time. The group cheered them on as they fucked poor Fiona. I took this time to make my entrance.

I found my Uncle's eyes and dropped my shawl at the entrance to the dining room and walked naked slowly into the room. I strutted my best slut walk. Uncle had lost his pants so I watched as his cock pulsed and went out straight as a rod. I walked up to him and ran my hands along his cock. He was staring at my raven mask, my body, my red nipples and red pussy lips, trying to discern who I was. I could see his eyes were unfocused and he looked confused.

Not giving him a chance I dropped to my knees with my legs splayed open and took his cock into my mouth through the opening in my mask. My raven beak was poking his stomach each time I took his cock deep into my mouth. I stood and backed him up to the table and pushed hard on his chest until he lay down. I got a chair and climbed up on the table and stood over him. I rubbed my pussy and drops of warm juice patted down on his chest. He rubbed his fingers in the drops then brought them to his lips.

I squatted down but my pussy was lined up with the top of his head. He shifted up the table until his feet were off the floor. I had him where I wanted him so I lowered my rouged pussy lips directly above his mouth. I started rubbing my clit and my pussy juice started dripping into his open mouth. Those not watching Fiona came and stood around the table. My Uncle had a long tongue and he pushed it deep up my cunt. I continued to massage my clit and more warm juices ran down his tongue to fill his mouth.

He pulled his tongue from my pussy and covered my labia with his mouth. I came on my clit and filled his mouth with warm female cum. He drank it down like a parched man. When I was done cumming I shimmied down his body and placed his fat long cock against my pussy lips. I saw Morgan bend over and kiss his lips and taste my cum. I rode his cock shaft on his belly with my wet pussy lips rubbing my clit with his fat cockhead. Each time his head pushed my clit my pussy leaked some more warm juice, bathing his cock.

Uncle's cock was huge so I had to be sure my pussy was wet enough to take it. I sat up to center his cockhead at the doorway to my pussy and slowly worked my wet lips back and forth to push my vagina open. His fat cockhead pushed me open and a few inches slipped in. My fluids bathed his cockhead and I let more cock fill me. I stopped sinking when his cockhead tapped my womb. I then rode most of his cock up and down on my stretched tight pussy.

I leaned over and licked his nipples and sucked them hard. He moaned when I bit them and I rode his cock like a jockey. He was moaning and breathing heavily as he neared orgasm. I saw the butter dish close to me and took a glob on my fingers. I reached behind me and buttered my anus and the bottom of his cock shaft. Morgan came behind me and buttered her fingers and pushed them up my ass, first two fingers then three then four. I moaned as she stretched my anus wide open.

She also buttered Uncle's ball sacks to show she had a reason for being behind the raven girl. She buttered her fingers once more but this time pushed them into Uncle's ass. I don't think that had ever been done to him as he moaned loudly and started thrusting up into my cunt. Morgan must have found his walnut and was rubbing it because his body started shaking on the table.

"He's close, he's very close. Get ready to take his cockhead into your ass in one go." Morgan whispered to me as she once more buttered my ass wide open with all five fingers in 'the silent duck'. She pushed the duck up my ass and almost pushed the knuckles in also. I moaned so loud as the pleasure began to overwhelm me. She moved her hand back and forth rubbing her knuckles across my anal ring getting it to relax and open wide.

Morgan was using her other fingers to fuck Uncle's ass. She was pushing them up deep only held back by her palm. I felt Uncle's balls pull up against my ass cheeks as he started shaking and moaning.

"Now!" Morgan whispered as I slid my pussy off his cock and Morgan centered Uncle's cockhead against my buttered asshole. I pushed back and his cockhead opened up my anus. His fat plum cockhead pushed in past my anal ring. I moaned loudly from the pain and slut that I was this night I moaned more from the pleasure. I bobbed my thighs up and down taking more and more of Uncle's fat cock. Because his cock was so big around my tight ass felt just like my tight pussy to his sliding cock.

Uncle had a bigger cock then Patrick but Patrick had paved the way for my anal ring and colon to take a big cock. Only this time I took all of Uncle's horse cock up my ass. I slid my ass up to his fat cockhead and squeezed hard against his helmet. My ass cheeks slapped Uncle's thighs each time I came down hard taking it all back in. I was transfixed on Uncle's huge cock and gave myself over to my inner slut and the pleasure. I could feel my body tightening as I built towards an anal orgasm.

Suddenly I went over the edge and my ass started pulsing on his cock. My pussy ejaculated my hot thick white woman's cum all over Uncle's chest. I jack hammered my abused ass on Uncle's cock as I used his fat meat for my own sinful pleasure. I rode his cock up and down for some uncountable time giving myself several orgasms, one powerful one after another. I was screaming out each cum and gathering attention from the orgy attendees. I lost my strength and sat Uncle's cock deep up my ass.

Morgan shoved her two long fingers up Uncle's ass again and he came hard screaming and growling loudly. Pulse after pulse of Uncle's hot cum shot up my ass as I sat on it squeezing my anal ring in post-orgasmic shaking. My ass chute muscles here rumbling internally milking his cock like a farm girl and the prized milk cow, emptying his heavy balls of all cum he had. I squeezed my ass ring to keep all his cum inside until he stopped pulsing. I looked down at Uncle Jonathan as his body slowly got smoky black.

"NO, Kathrynne Anne. What have you done? I wanted you with me forever! No, Kathrynne, no, No NO!" he moaned as he slowly turned to black smoke and dissipated.

I found myself just squatting on the table with my asshole wide open dripping cum onto the table. I looked around and Elder Patrick and the Pastor where changing into smoke. The Pastor turned jet black and exploded. Elder Patrick was now transparent white. He turned his face towards me and had a smile on his face and mouthed 'thank you' and then he dissipated. One by one the party goers disappeared, the color of their smoke an indication of their nature in life.

The heavy evil air in the dining room was gone. Taking a breath was clean and fresh. A bright light appeared in the room and I realized the morning sun was shining in. I looked quickly and found Fiona smiling at me now standing next to the chair she had been bent over. Morgan ran a hand up my back and kissed my shoulder. "We did it Mistress," Morgan said softly.

I turned to her and wrapped my naked legs around her now naked body as the spectral dress had disappeared. I pulled her tight to me and kissed her deeply our breasts finding pleasure with each other. I signaled Fiona to come to me and I kissed her deeply. Then I turned her to Morgan and they kissed deeply. Morgan traced the runes on Fiona's breasts then tweaked her nipples. Fiona laughed loudly and we all joined her letting go of the pain and horror we had experienced on this quest.

We heard a noise and turned towards it. Maureen was standing there with a sunny disposition on her face. The heaviness of this place and her age seemed to have lifted. Smiling brightly she asked us if we wanted breakfast or to be left alone for awhile. We all laughed as the tension and the weight of evil was gone. I stood and we three walked into the kitchen naked and sat around the table as Maureen served us breakfast and hot cups of tea. She made the best scones ever and served the jams she had put up.

Patrick came in the back door humming an Irish tune, as if he was now experiencing the lightness of the new atmosphere. He hung up his light coat and wool hat then turned around and stood with his mouth wide open in shock. He didn't know where to look as he saw three sets of naked breasts and smiling faces looking back at him. Maureen asked him if he was gonna use that open mouth to catch flies or to sit down for breakfast.

"Mistress Kathrynne, I am so sorry and embarrassed for forcing myself on you up by the standing stones. I'll pack up our stuff and Maureen and I will be gone soon enough," he stammered.

Both Fiona and Morgan screeched out, "There are standing stones nearby? You have to take us there today!" Their excitement and enthusiasm was catching.

I then said, "As soon as they are done with their breakfast Patrick take Morgan and Fiona up to the stones. But this time ask politely if they would like your horse cock in their pussy or ass and wait for their reply," and I laughed loudly.

"Now sit down and eat your breakfast you are not being sacked. You're gonna have to get use to seeing beautiful woman walking around the manor house in all manner of undress as I plan to fill each room with female guests from the US. Now get your fill of our tits and eat your food and drink your tea. And one more thing. All that happens at Ravenwoods stays here. If you or Maureen reveal our secrets and it gets back to me you will be sent off straight away."

"Yes Mistress Kathrynne, Maureen and I will take the secrets of Ravenwoods to our grave!" Patrick said contritely and started eating. Sometimes his fork missed his mouth as his eyes were elsewhere. He took turns filling his fantasies with three sets of full firm female breasts and hard nipples. I watched as both Morgan and Fiona flipped their long hair back each time they shifted and uncover their tits. They were smiling and laughing as the tension was lifting from this evil place. The smells of breakfast and bread baking filled the kitchen and we filled our lungs with that aroma replacing the evil air that had poisoned Ravenwoods.

When breakfast was over Morgan told Patrick they would be ready for their trip in about two hours. I looked questioningly at Morgan. "You said you would share the little witch should we solve the evils of Ravenwoods. Well I'm taking my payment out in trade," she laughed as she slapped Fiona's ass and pushed her towards the stairs and the bedroom above. It wasn't too long before I heard Fiona scream out her orgasm.

I told Maureen to open up the upstairs, bedrooms, sitting rooms and privy and to get more provisions in for my future guest. I took my tea and started walking naked towards the sun room. I turned and said, "Patrick, are you looking at my ass?"

He answered, "Yes Mistress Kathrynne, I know how to follow orders from my boss. It will be a very easy task on my part."

"Good!" I said laughing and sat in the sunroom formulating my plans for Ravenwoods. I called my Solicitor and told him to draft the legal papers to transfer title of Ravenwoods over to me and start working on the lease plans since I will be staying. I also indicated that I wished to contract with him to be Ravenwoods solicitor. Having erotic thoughts I told him to bring the papers up here personally and to expect to stay over that weekend. His reply was quite simple:

"Yes Mistress Kathrynne."

PS: Morgan has a spell for the men reading this who want to enlarge their cock. For the women who want their man to be larger say it while holding his cock. Say it three times then add 'So mote it be'

- "bod ina sheasamh pean mór"

Look for Chapter 5 that's an epilogue of following years to wrap up the story.

12