Kate Spends Time with Her Family

Story Info
She gradually works through her relatives.
11.5k words
4.6
106.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

It has been an eventful couple of months since I returned from the caravan holiday with my parents and brother.

I have dropped out of college and got myself a job in a bakery. I briefly moved into a new flat with my best friend, Megan. And best of all I had a fantastic holiday.

The trip came out of the blue. Megan was planning a month long trek around India with her boyfriend. But two weeks before they were due to go, they had an almighty row and broke up. So not wanting to waste the tickets, she asked me to go with her.

I have known Megan since I was about eight and we are so close. She knows all my secrets. Well actually.....almost all my secrets. I have never told her about what I have got up to with my brother or my dad.

Anyway. I begged dad for the money to go on the trip and one sunny day in late June, Megan and I flew to India. We saw some amazing, unforgettable sights and met some fascinating people. What a beautiful country.

And yes, being two twenty year old single women, I am proud to say we had a few sexual encounters. By the last week, Megan had screwed four nice young Indian men. I lagged behind on two.

Then, three days before we were due to fly back home we managed to lure a young Indian hotel porter up to our room for a threesome. The first time Megan and I had shared a man.

On the flight home I kept replaying that night in my mind. It had been such a turn on and I wondered if we might try a few more threesomes back home.

I even wondered if I could share my brother Tim with Megan......

Back home. I moved into Megan's flat, where after one heavy night out I enjoyed my first ever lesbian sex. For the next three weeks life was wonderful. I liked my new job at a bakery and was coming home to fuck my best friend.

But money was tight, and I couldn't afford my share of the rent, so with a heavy heart I had to move out and go back to my parents house.

I still saw Megan a lot and we still had regular sex, agreeing to carry on until either of us found a man worthy enough to satisfy either of us.

I continued to play with the idea of introducing Tim to our games.

So..... back at home with mum, dad and big brother. The same dad and big brother I had fucked relentlessy on holiday a couple of months earlier. When we got home we kind of sidestepped each other for a week, until mum picked up on the tension and asked what was wrong.

So dad took us aside one day when mum was out for a fatherly chat.

"I think we need to talk," began our clearly embarrassed father.

"What happened on holiday was wrong. I'm not saying it wasn't fun but it was wrong. Families just don't do that sort of thing. Fathers, daughters, brothers, sisters, it's just not what they do."

"I can't stop you two playing around together. You're old enough to live your own lives, but please promise me not to break each others hearts."

So went his emotional and passionate lecture. I told him I loved him and was so sorry to have caused him such mental anguish, but I held nothing against him.

I think my brother Tim and I felt so embarrassed after that that we kept away from each other for a while.

Then I went to India for a month then to Megan's so by the time I moved home in late August the dust had well and truly settled.

Tim was pleased to see me at home and often came into my room for a chat. Dad and I were more comfortable too.

One problem. I was missing cock! I had not seen one since India.

On the first friday in september I finished work and popped round to Megan's where we had sex. I then rushed home. The first thing I wanted was a shower.

Mum and dad were downstairs in the living room so I rushed up to my room, stripped off my clothes and went to the bathroom. As I left the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel I bumped into Tim who was getting ready to go out.

As our bodies collided he looked at me, then kissed me. We went into his room, where he pulled off my towel and his clothes and fucked me senseless. It was such a release after all the tension, to feel his firm cock pounding in to me.

He went out for a drink with his friend Scott, and I decided that I would wait up for him to come home.

At about midnight I stripped off all my clothes, crept downstairs and sat on the couch. Twenty minutes later I heard footsteps approaching the front door. I looked out the curtain to see Tim and Scott.

I never liked Scott. He was a bit creepy, always checking me out, but he wasn't my type. And now he could be about to see me starkers!!

I hid behind the lounge curtain. Tim and Scott came in, sat down and watched tv, while I cowered naked behind the curtain.

Occasionally I peeked out to see if there was an escape. Nothing. Then I heard sex noises from the tv. They were watching porn!

I could hear them laughing as they watched but it started to go quieter. Curious I peeked out again and was amazed to see them sat side by side on the couch, trousers round their ankles, masturbating.

I smiled as I took in the sight of two twenty two year old men stroking their cocks in silence, as if in some sort of ritual. Then Scott moved his hand onto Tim's cock and they began to jerk each other off.

I was now relaxing about my own predicament and felt that I should be less embarrassed than they were. I wonder how long they'd been wank buddies for? I was also curious to see if they went further.

I didn't have long to wait for Scott to lean over and wrap his lips around my brothers cock, and for Tim to put a finger up his friends ass. At this I began to rub myself, and was soon cumming. As was Tim, who warned his mate before shooting a load into his face. Scott then sat back and jerked himself off.

They went to the kitchen to clean up, before Scott went home. As soon as the front door had shut I rushed up to my brother and told him what I had seen. He was mortified so I told him about my developing relationship with Megan.

I asked if he would join us one day.

"Maybe," he said. "Would you join me and Scott?"

That shut me up.

Tim and I also crossed a boundary that evening. Previously our sex had been restricted to a few times on holiday every couple of years. Now we had done it at home, something I had always avoided. There was to be no stopping us now.

And so it proved. For the next week we would wait for mum and dad to go up to bed then fuck on the couch in the living room. We felt safer downstairs because we could make a little bit of noise and we could hear someone coming down. In our bedrooms we would have to be silent and there was nowhere to hide if someone came in.

However the next Saturday night we went further. We decided to have sex in Tim's bedroom. I slept in his bed all night and we were woken by someone going downstairs.

We decided we would have a quickie and so while Tim was ramming me from behind, the bedroom door opened and there was dad!

We were all a bit shocked, but dad just said breakfast was ready and we were to come down. I noticed dad taking a good look at my naked body.

That sunday night Tim went out for a drink with his friend Scott. I sat watching tv with mum and dad. When mum went to bed I moved next to dad on the couch.

"Did you like seeing me naked this morning?" I purred.

He said nothing.

"Did it bring back memories?"

A little smile.

"I loved feeling your eyes checking out my body."

Another faint smile.

I put a hand inside my shirt and bra and began to rub a tit. Feeling more confident I exposed both my breasts and played with my nipples.

"Oh I want your big hands all over my little girl titties daddy," I cooed in my most child like voice.

My dad smiled again as I stood up in front of him and pulled down my pants. As soon as I was naked I climbed on to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

His hands went onto my ass.

"Oh make me feel good daddy. Make your little girl smile."

I stood up a bit so my pussy was in front of his face and straight away he buried his tongue inside my cunt.

"Oh god daddy oh yes that's it," I moaned as he licked me.

I came then helped him undress and straddled him as he pushed his hard cock into my waiting vagina.

I came three times more before he shot his seed into me. Just as the last drops spilled in me the front door opened and in came Tim.

He smiled as he saw us. I smiled in relief.

Thank fuck Scott didn't come back with him I was thinking.

Next Friday night I again spent the whole night with Tim. I woke up in the morning again hearing our parents moving about. I was just stroking Tim's penis when mum knocked on the door.

"Tim! Breakfast's ready," she called.

A second or so later, a bit further along on my bedroom door she repated the knock.

"Kate! Breakfast."

I was feeling both horny and adventurous. As Tim put on a pair of shorts I put on his favourite shirt, a white football shirt.

"You can't wear that. Mum will know it's my shirt," he protested.

"Exactly. She'll wonder why I'm wearing it. I wanna tease her."

Tim rolled his eyes upwards in defeat. I also knew the shirt was not that long on me. I looked in the mirror. If I stood dead straight it just about covered my bits. If I moved a bit or leaned forward or back you could see my ass or pussy!

I went down first. Mum was at the sink but with her back to us. Tim followed a minute or so after and sat next to me. I could feel the cool of the plastic seat on my butt.

"Tim you could wear more than a pair of shorts for breakfast. Respect young man," she complained.

"Yeah Tim," I mocked.

Mum was not in a good mood.

"Can I remind you two that in two weeks time it's your cousin Tony's wedding," she began lecturing.

"Oh? Just two weeks? That's come round quick." I had forgotten.

"Yes well Uncle George invited us plus a guest each for you two. Have you got a guest each?"

"Oh," we both mumbled.

"Oh indeed. Why can't I have normal children? Why haven't either of you got someone yet?"

"Mum!" I moaned.

We sat in silence for a while.

"I suppose I could ask Jonathan. He's a boy I met in college. I think he was keen on me but I always thought he was a bit too quiet," I suggested.

"Sounds perfect," said mum.

"I could always ask Megan if she'll be Tim's date," I said, warming to the thought of being in mum's good books.

"It's not a date. It's a wedding, you're a guest, but I don't want people wondering why either of my kids is single still so yes that would be kind, Kate."

By people, mum meant Aunt Susan, Tony's mum. Those two were always competing.

"Right I'm going to the toilet. If you've all finished I would be grateful if the dishes could be done by the time I get back," said mum.

"I'll do them," I answered quickly.

Mum left the kitchen and I stood up and walked to the sink. I felt two pairs of eyes watching me and knew that every time I reached for a dish or something my ass was being exposed.

I had just finished and turned round when mum came in. I stood up straight.

"All done mum!"

"Thanks Kate."

"Creep," muttered Tim. Mum clipped him round the ear for that.

"For that young man you can come upstairs and help me strip the beds. I want to get all the sheets clean today," mum told Tim.

I laughed as she dragged my brother towards the door. I felt a breeze of air blow over my pussy as the shirt lifted slightly.

"By the way isn't that your brother's shirt?" asked mum, turning back into the room. "Does he realise?"

I smiled as they left the room. I turned toward the sink to get a glass of water. Dad stood up and walked up behind me. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed me.

"You look so sexy this morning," he whispered in my ear.

"Do I? What would you like to do about that?"

"This," he said, pulling the shirt over my head. His hands grabbed my breasts as he thrust his groin against my bare backside.

He pulled down his pyjama trousers and I felt his hard cock. I bent forward and allowed him access to my cunt. He powered into me and fucked me hard, his hands roughly groping my tits.

He came good and hard inside me just as we heard footsteps on the staircase. He pulled up his pyjama bottoms and rushed back to his chair. I flung on the shirt and sat next to him.

The other two came in as I could feel his sperm running down my leg.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks later was the wedding. Cousin Tony who was thirty was marrying a girl called Maria, who I had only met once and didn't really like. Tony had a younger brother and sister, Simon and Amy. Simon was eighteen and Amy was fourteen. We hadn't seen them and our Uncle George and Aunt Susan in about a year.

I did indeed manage to persuade Megan to accompany Tim. I had no real problems persuading Jon to be my guest. He couldn't have been more keen, but I just wasn't really interested.

However I managed to shatter mum's sense of goodwill towards me by allowing Megan to give me a makeover.

I was already a bit gothy in my clothes but now I went further. I dyed my hair black, having already grown it longer than I usually did. I would wear black or purple or dark blue lipstick and nail polish. I got a tattoo on my back. I also for the first time ever went completely bald 'down there'.

I no longer had what my brother referred to as my 'neatly trimmed bush', and took great pleasure in showing him and my dad my newly shaved body.

The wedding went as wedding's do. I was polite to my aunt, uncle and cousins.

I heard mum getting lectured by aunt Susan.

"Your Kate is so pretty. Why do you let her ruin herself with all that black stuff? And why don't you get her contacts instead of glasses?"

Typical point scoring from aunt Susan.

At the reception I tried not to drink too much and to keep Jon at arms length.

As the evening wore on, the groom, Tony, sat at our table. He seemed a bit down, not what you would expect from someone on their wedding day.

"Everythind ok Tony?" I asked him.

He nodded but shortly after he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Everything's not really ok. Can we talk?"

I had never been that close to Tony. He was ten years older than me and growing up that was a lot.

We went outside onto the terrace.

"See that man Maria has been chatting to for ages? That's her ex. I didn't really want him invited but she insisted."

"So?"

"Well she's been chatting him up for ages. I worry they still have feelings for each other."

We walked further in to the grounds of the stately home where the reception was being held.

"Yes but the key word is ex. And you're her husband. Another key word."

"I know. Perhaps I worry too much."

We walked further.

"Anyway," I said as we stopped to look at a lake,"you're much better looking than him."

"Oh right," he laughed.

"No seriously, you're nice. I had the hots for you when I was about thirteen or fourteen!" I said sheepishly.

"I never knew. You should have told me," he laughed again.

"I think you were a bit old for me."

"Still if you don't ask you don't get....." he said.

Silence.

Then I kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me then pulled me in and we kissed on the lips. I felt his hands clamp around the back of my dress.

Still kissing, his hands slipped up the inside of my dress, on to my naked ass.

"No panties?"

"In case I got lucky....."

"And did you?"

"I think I might be about to get very lucky."

I pulled my dress off over my head and stood before him completely nude.

"Oh Kate. My god. My cousin is HOT!!"

I turned towards the lake and leaned on a wall. His cock buried itself against me and he thrust it into my gaping cunt hole. We fucked like that for ages, me cumming several times as his hands squeezed my nipples. He came inside me.

We dressed then walked slowly back.

"Look at me. Married for less than six hours and I already cheated on my wife."

"Oh you can't say it's cheating. I'm your cousin."

We both laughed at my lack of logic.

As we neared the house we passed the rose garden. We heard sounds coming from near the bushes. We crept a bit closer and were amazed to see Maria and her ex. They were sitting on a bench. She was on his lap with her wedding dress up by her stomach and his trousers round his ankles. She was bouncing up and down on his firm cock.

Tony watched in silence. I held his hand to support him.

After they finished we slipped away.

"There you are. No need to feel guilty. And if you feel like cheating again, you know where I am," I said to him.

Maria and her ex stopped just short of the terrace and went their separate ways. Tony waited a moment then went up to his new wife. As they walked into the reception there was loud cheering and wolf whistling as if to say 'we know what you've been doing'.

I walked in a few minutes later alongside Maria's ex/not ex. I noticed I got sent a few puzzling looks from the table my family and friends were sitting at. They had noticed my absence and were jumping to conclusions.

Right about me being up to no good. Wrong about the guy, I thought to myself, laughing inside.

I sat at the table, cradling a glass of wine, watching Tony and Maria dance. What a car crash of a marriage this is going to be. Not even reached their wedding night and they've both cheated!

As the evening wound down, we left the reception. Dad drove us. Me, Tim, Megan and Jonathan squeezed into the back seat. We dropped off Megan first then Jon and had a twenty minute drive home.

Tim was dozing so I leaned back against him and closed my eyes. A bit drunk I decided to play a bit. I pulled down the front of my dress to expose my breasts. The dress had been a bit loose all day anyway and I had needed to keep adjusting it.

I took one of Tim's hands and placed it across my chest then pretended to be asleep.

When we reached home dad went to the house to unlock the door while mum unloaded a few things from the car. She opened the back door and shook my leg.

"Wake up sleeping beauties. We're home!"

Then she must have seen my dress.

"Oh for god's sake Kate. Your dress again."

Mum had been aware of my slipping dress during the day.

"Honestly child. I'll never make a lady put of you."

I 'woke' from my pretend sleep and made a fake fuss of shaking off Tim's hand and pulling up my dress.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at breakfast we talked about the wedding.

"Susan and George have invited us to stay with them. We mentioned that we haven't seen them much lately. Besides it will be nice for you two to spend time with Simon and Amy. You're all growing up so quickly," dad declared.

Tim and I decided to take Megan and Jon out for a meal the following weekend. To thank them for coming to our boring family wedding.

The four of us went to a lovely but inexpensive Italian restaurant. We all drank a bit too much and walked back to our home.

We went into the living room and I got some more drinks. I grabbed a bottle of JD for myself and had a bit.

I put some music on and began slow dancing with Jon while Megan and my brother sat on the couch.

Shortly the door opened and mum peeked her head round.

"Hey you guys. What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just chilling mum," replied Tim.

"Ok well keep the noise down. Your dad's asleep. Don't stay too late you two," she said, nodding at Megan and Jon.

"I think your mum has got us all as couples already," laughed Megan.

"Yeah just so she can tell aunt Susan we're normal!" joked Tim.

I carried on drunk dancing with Jon. Tim and Megan began making out on the couch. At first Jon and I laughed at them but then we got a bit more serious as the making out got more serious.

Before long Megan had her top off and Tim was burying his face in her tits.

I looked at Jon who was wide eyed, obviously not very experienced. I also felt shocked. It was the first time I had seen Tim with another girl and it felt weird.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers