Kate Upton - Item Girl Audition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Sir!" She said sweetly while restraining the urge to say "Master".

He looked up "Morning, Kate."

He patted his desk with his right hand. Twice. She knew what that meant.

Kate walked around to stand by his right hand and putting her hands on the glass top of the desk, bent over low. She slid her hands forward until her breasts pressed on the cold glass through the sheer dress. Her upper body was not parallel to the desktop. She placed her right cheek on the table and opened her legs as wide as she could. She was wearing very high heels, about 9 inches with clear platforms under her toes.

She grasped the other edge of the desk and waited. Her heart fluttered as she heard Romeo push his chair back. She only knew how to surrender to him when he patted his desk twice, but she didn't know what he would do!

Her knees were feeling weak and she was thankful that most her weight was supported by the strong desk at the moment. She kept her legs wide open, ready for him, not knowing what to expect but ready for anything!

Romeo lifted her nightie over her ass and bunched it up around her waist. Her pert, shapely ass and her tight, gorgeous pussy were fully exposed now. She was at his mercy. But then she always was.

Kate could already feel her pussy leaking juices even before she heard him take off his robe. And then she felt his hot, massive shaft sliding into her.

He wasn't gentle or hesitant. He simply drove into her pussy and filled her cunt with his meat. Kate's yelp was just as sudden as his thrust. She has screamed louder than she expected in the presence of other girls but his sudden penetration had not given her a chance to think or prepare. He owned her and he knew it. Now he was taking her, like an owner uses his property.

He stopped as the long, hard shaft jammed fully deep in her cunt. Kate tightened her grip on the desk and got ready for a hard pounding. She found that her sore pussy was liking the heat coming from the thick shaft, like this was the best way to get used to being used by that wonderful cock.

Romeo grabbed her hair and, keeping her firmly pinned under him, started to fuck her in and out. Kate moaned loudly with each thrust, not caring about appearances or what other girls thought about it, she just enjoyed being taken by a real man and thought about how amazing she felt being his slut.

Then she gathered her breath. She knew she'd need to be ready to beg...

The End

12