Kate Visits The Hospital Ch. 02

Story Info
The seduction of my wife continues.
1.9k words
3.52
60.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

This is the second part of the story, in which my wife is seduced by an older consultant at a hospital. It does involve a cuckold fantasy: if you are offended by this, please stop reading now rather than go through it and then abuse me in public comments.

MY STORY

When I opened the door to the consulting room, the sight that greeted me was exactly what I had expected: Kate on her hands and knees being spit roasted by the consultant and the junior doctor. I stood for a short while watching -- the older man had a large cock which he was pistoning in and out of her cunt while she bucked against him; the fact that he was spitting on her asshole suggested that he had designs in that direction. The younger man was buried upto the hilt in her mouth and was kneading her breasts as he thrust into her.

'Enjoying yourself?' I asked, my voice echoing around the small room.

The junior stood astonished, his cock slipping out of Kate's mouth as she turned her head to me. I saw it was disappointingly short and pencil thin- a boy's weapon for a man's job.

'Where is Jill?' asked my wife, ensuring that I had not brought her back to the room.

'Don't worry, dear, I rang your mother to collect her as I said you were being treated for your back.'

'In which case, join us please, Mr Smith, we have reached an interesting point in the treatment,' said the consultant, who, I noticed, had not withdrawn an inch during this whole exchange.

'I would,' I said 'but I think one of you is ill-equipped to meet my wife's needs', looking pointedly at the young doctor, who had begun again fucking my wife's face.

There was a knock on the door.

'Oh, don't worry about him,' said the Consultant, 'Here comes the major instrument we have been waiting for. Enter!'

An enormous, thick set man came in, also dressed in a white coat. He nodded to me and exchanged a welcome to the other to medics, all the time gazing at my wife's naked body. He moved across to her, squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples, slapping her ass and sliding a finger up it before moving to cup her face and then murmuring appreciatively.

'Thanks for inviting me along, James, she is certainly a tasty filly. I think I have something I can bring to the party.' With that, he took off his white coat and dropped his trousers, revealing boxers through which it was clear to see a huge cock trying to escape. He told the young doctor to hurry up and the grasped Kate by the hair and made her deep throat the cock in her mouth. The young man immediately spasmed and I could tell by Kate's reaction that he was pumping his load down her.

'Good, now fuck off trainee!' said the newcomer and the junior quickly pulled up his trousers and left the room, clearly humiliated by the way he had been treated.

'Ok, show time!' said the arrogant bastard and dropped his boxers to reveal a semi-hard penis of at least 11 inches in length and so thick it looked like a small arm. He held it to Kate's face and slowly pulled back the foreskin, revealing a large, plum coloured helmet. As his friend continued pumping into Kate's cunt, he rubbed his cock all over her face, slapping her in the mouth with it. He pinched her nose and she automatically opened her lips, at which point he thrust the head in. I could see she was struggling to cope with the girth but he held it there, his cock choking her as he cut off her air supply. He then let go of her nose and began to slowly push the length in. Kate looked panic stricken and I was rising to intervene when he said, 'Sit down please, she is in safe hands, I will not hurt her.' He pulled his cock out and rubbed its saliva covered head over her face before again presenting it. My wife, perhaps feeling in more control, opened her mouth willingly and took as much as she could in, gagging before pulling back again from the partially engorged monster. This continued for a time, during which he hardened and thickened -- I was not sure how much he could be enjoying it as my wife was struggling to fit more than four inches in, yet it was having the desired effect both on her and me, for I felt myself hard in my trousers. I got my cock out and began to wank as I watched, much to the amusement of both men

'Ok, change of position, I think,' he said and his colleague withdrew. They flipped Kate over onto her back. I could see her cunt was swollen and gaping -- it would need to be as the two men had now swapped ends, the giant coming to the foot of the bed whilst the older colleague climbed up and straddled her body. As the latter moulded her breasts around his cock and began to wank himself between them, the former positioned himself and began to slowly thrust into her.

'Of fuck!' she moaned as inch after inch disappeared up her, 'I think you are going to split me!'

'Nonsense, just relax. If you can push a baby out of that thing, you can get me into it,' he said and continued to push into her. Soon he was buried up to about 8 inches and he began to ease himself out of her and then back in. The effect was profound as with each thrust he became buried deeper and with each withdrawal my wife cried louder. The sight was incredible, driving me close to the edge.

Kate seemed almost oblivious to the man on top of her but he was intent upon pleasuring himself. He was now mauling her tits and clearly getting nearer to climax. He moved himself higher and raised her head with her hair so that he could push his cock into her mouth, fucking her face. She was groaning with pleasure and pain and he was bucking hard so I was surprised to see him withdraw from her mouth. He moved over her, effectively reversing his position, and lowered his ass onto her mouth, gasping as she tongued him. He slid up and down her wet lips, rubbing her breasts with his hands and pinching her; at times looking like he was attempting to lift her from the bed as he pulled her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. He was sweating hard as now she was lapping and sucking on his balls. He moved off the table and then gestured to the other man to slide her forward so her head was hanging off the end. He then began to fuck her face roughly, using her tits to steady himself and pushing his large cock down her throat, obviously enjoying the fact that at times she was gagging. In no time at all, he withdrew and, jerking hard, he shot load after load over her face. He then spooned the jism with his hand and fed it to her, cleaning her face as he made her drink his juices, before withdrawing and dressing, a self-satisfied smirk as he looked at me. I could not resist and, moving into position, I emptied myself into her mouth, delighted that she sucked hungrily on my cock to drain me dry.

'Right, let's see what this slut can really do,' said the giant, 'James, legs please.' As he withdrew his huge cock, he took my wife's ankles in each hand and bent her legs towards her head. The other man grabbed them and pulled her feet down to either side of her head, spread wide. As I watched in horrified fascination, the giant smeared his cock from a nearby tub of Vaseline and began to insert it up Kate's ass. She cried 'Noo!' but he had the head in and was pushing slowly, at the same time pulling her by the hips onto it. Once he had inserted most of it, he began to thrust vigorously, whilst his friend leaned on the backs of her knees to keep her legs apart.

He made her finger herself as he fucked her, all the time getting her to beg him to fuck her harder. At times he was leisurely in his strokes, at times brutal but Kate's response was the same-she bucked, sobbed and cried as she came repeatedly. At last he withdrew and lifted her off the table. He lay down and let her straddle him. Taking his huge dick in her small hand, she manoeuvred it into the opening of her cunt and lowered herself, impaling herself onto him.

'Tell me what you want, you whore!' he said and my wife immediately replied,

'Your big cock!' I watched fascinated as her lips appeared to grab him and suck him in, inch after inch disappearing into her. He had one hand clenched on her buttock, its fingers ploughing her anus, the other grasping her breast and pulling it to his mouth as she began to ride him. He bit her breasts and sucked her nipples whilst raking her ass cheeks, all the time telling her to ride harder and calling her a slut and a tart. In return, she begged him for his cum as wave after wave of orgasm shuddered through her. She was clearly out of control: at times, she pulled at her own breasts and nipples, feeding them into his mouth, at others she leant back, rubbing her engorged clitoris as he lay, sometimes merely watching her performance, sometimes thrusting up into her and holding her impaled in mid air. As she climaxed for an innumerable time, he lifted her and flipped her once more onto her back, moving to the head of the table. He thrust the tip of his cock into her mouth, slapped her cheeks and this time unloaded so much cum that it flowed out of her lips and onto the treatment table.

Once he had emptied himself, he caught his breath and then turned to me and said, 'Well , she is all yours now, Mr Smith, although I doubt she will want your puny cock after that.' He turned to her as she lay, semi dazed on the table, and slapped her ass, saying 'Well done my dear but now this room is needed for other, more deserving yet less alluring cases. You must get dressed and leave before we attract undue attention' Given the noise that they had been making, I could not see how this would be possible. She began to pull her lingerie around her as he dressed. Making ready to leave, he pulled a business card from his pocked and gave it to her, saying, 'If you do need another consultation, just give me a ring -- it will be a private session but, be assured, I won't charge,' and, with that, he and his smirking companion left.

I helped her off the table and into her clothes, her legs weak from the pounding she had received. I cleaned her face and hair with a medical wipe and waited whilst she reapplied her make up.

As we got up to leave, she smiled at me, satiated and satisfied. 'I do love you, you know,' she said and we headed for home.

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers