Katelin's BBC Encounter

Story Info
Hot Taco Bell Service Champion meets mature black man.
3.9k words
4.13
45k
48
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itaku
Itaku
24 Followers

Summary: What happens when over-breasted Taco Bell Service Champion meets an older black customer, whose packing his very own XXL beefy burrito within his shorts?

===================================

Adam was headed home from a short day at work, not many appointments today and he had gotten a chance to get a work out in. For his whole life he had avoided junk food and fast food, but lately he had been letting himself cheat a bit on certain days. After his workout today he felt very hungry, thinking back to the light breakfast he had. He pulled up to a stop light and saw a Taco Bell, thinking he hadn't had that in a while and it used to be one of his guilty pleasures. He drove into the lot, seeing the drivethrough was packed he just decided to park and go in. He stepped out of his car, black gym shorts on and a plain grey shirt with the club's logo. He went inside, thinking of what he would order and caught sight of a petite girl working behind the counter. She stood out from the rest of the staff, her body was to die for. He got up to order and had forgotten what he was going to get, waiting for a minute and looking at the menu.

Katelin yawned as she continued to take the orders of the stupid perverts that were just ogling and leering at her; Katelin was a tiny thing only standing about 5'3" with her dark-red hair being kept in a hairnet beneath her black work-hat while her petite frame was dressed in tight-fitting black pants that hugged her bubbly-butt and black shoes while a gray T-shirt was worn beneath a black work-issued apron both of which were showing off her over-sized E-cups that bounced with her slightest movement. Watching the next guy walking up, the 22-year-old looked up with her gray eyes before speaking, "Welcome to Taco Bell, I can take your order whenever you're ready." she said.

The black man towered over the petite, though voluptuous white girl. Adam proceeded to order a number of steak quesadillas, enough to feed a small family after a moment's hesitation with eyeing the busty girl up. He felt his cock twitch, thinking of how fun this girl would be. He was a single man, though she was probably near half his age. She may have even still been in high school. He normally was very nice to people and left them alone at their place of work, however he couldn't help himself here. As he got money out waiting for his total he glanced aside. He saw no one was close though he lowered his voice. "I don't mean to be rude but how old are you?"

The busty young woman was shocked at the sheer amount of quesadillas being ordered by the towering giant of a man, Katelin rattled off the total somewhere in the range of $26.87. "22, sir. Did you want that for here or to go?" she asked, blushing a bit at the man's eyes blatantly rolling over her body finding herself enjoying this older man's ogling rather fun.

Adam was sure he would make the girl annoyed, she probably got hit on all day from coworkers and customers alike. "22? Would it be bad of me to say I thought younger?" He chuckled and pulled out a ten and a twenty to pay for it. "I guess to go is fine." He figured he would get home and figure out what his plans were then, having already got in his workout today. He stared openly at the girl's huge breasts and felt a bit turned on looking at the rest of her body. He noticed she blushed a bit and he smiled, his white teeth contrasting with his dark skin.

Shrugging her shoulder, well-aware of the action making her over-sized breasts bounce in her semi-loose shirt and apron. "Yeah, I get it a lot of the time." she said, taking the money and giving him back his change before walking off since he was her last customer in line; the young woman's walk made her bubbly rear jiggle in her pants unconsciously as she made to grab a rag and some spray before going out to the lobby in order to clean off the tables.

Adam watched the girl's amazing bust jiggle and smiled at her comment. He took the money and put it in his wallet and took his food, going to get a few napkins but stopping to watch the incredible ass he hadn't gotten a good look at yet. His cock twitched again as he watched it, thinking of it bouncing on his lap. He got the extra napkins and turned to go but saw her walking out to the tables and starting to clean. He watched her bend over and stared, walking up closer he felt a little foolish as he got his food to go, but moved over and took a seat where he could watch her. He started in on one of the quesadillas though his real reason for staying was enjoying the sight of the white girl. Once she got closer he spoke up. "So what's a pretty young thing like you do working here?"

Katelin was bobbing her head to the music that was playing out through the speakers in the store, her gray eyes looking around as she cleaned up the tables before smiling at the black man when he sat down in the furthest corner of the store, a ways in the front and secluded by the wall on the left of him and the large windows behind him. "Nothing just working, I like the people hear and its always fun to meet new people coming in." she said, bending over a table to reach the far-end ending up squashing her apron-covered chest against the table getting it wet from the spray that was used.

Adam couldn't help but stare as the girl moved around, getting closer, not caring at all about him watching he suspected. She bent over and her thick ass looked very inviting, he could feel himself get slightly hard as he stared at this young girl. He had stopped eating, simply watching her bend over repeatedly and his cock throbbed while it grew. He cursed himself for letting it start, it'd be extremely hard to hide now. Good thing he was just headed home. "Trying to meet new people huh? What time do you get off?" he joked.

Nodding her head, the dark-red haired young woman laughed as she heard his question. "Not for another hour and a half, sir." she said, her butt wiggling as she bent over to grab some napkins on the floor in front of his table and was standing up when she saw the rather large and obscene bulge running along his pants before licking her lips a bit. "Why are you asking?" Katelin stood up, looking at the man while jutting her hip to the side.

The large older man smirked at her, loving the way she licked her lips looking so sexy. He nearly chuckled, the girl was amazingly sexy and he could feel his cock swelling fast now at the sight of her. His gym shorts were getting a bit tight along the front and he glanced at the wide hips sticking out from her. He took a packet of sauce and squeezed it open, dropping it on the floor. "I just wondered if you have enough time to clean up this mess over here," he teased, even though she watched him just drop the packet over on the far side of his table.

She wondered idly if she should be made but couldn't really care as she sighed and grabbed her rag to start rubbing on the floor in front of the man's bulging out gym-shorts with her face inches from the obscene tubular object. "Yeah, that's fine." the young woman was unaware of the various eyes watching them but the man probably was while she cleaned upon the sauce mess.

He was thinking she'd come around to crouch behind him and he'd get to see her ass up close but she crawled instead under his table. The proximity of her near his cock made him throb, his giant cock fully hard now and rising from his leg against his shorts. He glanced over and saw a few patrons wondering what was going on and waited for them to go about their ordering and he reached under the table to shift his cock and make sure his shorts were tight over them. "I think I might end up making another mess for you to clean up babe."

Letting out a playful huff, the secret exhibitionist laughed at his words and grinned at the so casual adjusting of the man's cock in his shorts, Katelin sighed in playful annoyance before her fingers touched on his short leg to push it upwards enough to pop out a large chunk of his dark-skinned piece of meat that was already leaking the liquid from the tip. "I can't have that, sir."

Adam couldn't see the girl but he could feel her hand playing along his leg then pushing his shorts up to reveal the massive cut cock. He leaned back to try and get a look at what she was doing and chuckled at her response. "Think you can help me? I mean, I don't want to get your floor messy after you just cleaned it." He pushed the chair out just a little bit from the table, his forearm-thick member swaying and he adjusted the leg of his shorts to show more of it, the length over a footlong and wrapped in huge veins.

Giving a hungry gulp at the thick-beast member swaying as the short-leg was adjusted even more to the point where more was let out, the cashier gave a thoughtful hum while she grabbed on his exposing meat stroking it idly, Katelin nodded her head. "I suppose that I should, I mean, I really don't wanna clean up more messes from you, sir." the huge-breasted young woman said before opening her mouth to swallow down his black meat into her orifice and struggling as it started to already press against her throat's entrance. "Grluk!"

Adam let out a groan as her soft hand found his gigantic prick, making it throb. He wasn't sure the little beauty could handle it but he wasn't worried. He was confident he'd be able to stretch out her pussy or ass, maybe he'd even have to do so right across the table. He chuckled as she replied while she stroked him. He leaned back to watch and saw her easily get five fat inches in. "Ohh fuck yeah babygirl," he reached down to brush her hair back a bit and rested his hand on her head. He would let her get adjusted a bit but he was not afraid to help her get his incredible size deep in her throat.

Katelin's gray eyes widened as she struggled to push it into her throat only serving to choke loudly on it, her gaze flicked upwards to the customer upon his hand brushing her bangs from her face to grab onto her black hat to help her stuffing a little more into her mouth. "Glrg... nrgh!" she choked loudly, feeling the incredibly large width pushing into her throat while her bubbly-butt wiggled around in her black tight-pants even as numerous others watched her actions.

Adam grunted and spread his legs, his free hand going to his shorts to adjust them a bit. His rockhard, dark meat leaked precum into the girl's mouth and throat and he grunted as he pushed her head downwards a bit. "Uggghhh damn that throat is tight. Think you can take it in there babe?" Without waiting for an answer Adam moved his hips a little, his powerful arm easily pushing the girl down further. He watched her face as he forced himself a few inches deeper and then couldn't get much farther. He realized he needed a better angle to get completely into her throat. "Mmm you want to deepthroat that huge black dick babe?"

Gurgling and choking loudly on the meat as he stuffed himself deeper in her throat, Katelin's eyes watered as she scrapped her teeth on the shaft lightly while her hands grasped on his thighs. "Nrgrh~" she moaned/choked on his cock, looking up with her watery gray eyes, and nodded as best as she could while the duo were being watched and even filmed by the other people in Taco Bell.

Looking down at the cock-hungry white girl Adam smiled and eased the pressure of his hand on her head, groaning in contented pleasure. He slid his chair back a bit more forcing the girl to shift on her knees to follow him. "Let's get you up where everyone can see you huh?" He eased his monster out of her mouth and reached down to grab her under the armpits, easily lifting her to sit her on the table. He smiled, hands moving to her waist and shifting her around to face away from him. He reached down to the bottom of her shirt and dug it out of her belt and began lifting it. "Need to see those big perfect tits." He chuckled, roughly getting the shirt up off of her and reaching around to start squeezing them. Soon he removed her bra and his hands returned to her breasts, pinching her nipples. "Fuuck baby, you are going to get it." He slapped her huge tits and grabbed her shoulders to force her down on her back. He stepped back and let her get set, then moved forward and let his giant cockhead rub on her lips, hands going back to grope her breasts.

Katelin whined as she was made to have to follow after the man when he pushed away from the chair, feeling like a pet on a leash with his cock in her mouth as she suckled on it slowly, the cashier moaned as she felt the dark beast pulling from its oral-sheath while glistening with her saliva and his pre-cum; the petite girl was so easily lifted up from the floor and placed on the table where she sat on it facing away from him as he pulled on her shirt to lift it over her breasts while he wedged her apron between her heavy chest to pinch at her pink nubs. Yelping softly at the slap on her breasts, the young woman laid on the table while her head dangled off the end where he was able to easily rub and prob her lips with his bulbous tip before her mouth opened up allowing him to slide into the orifice once again meanwhile he had his hands squeezing her breasts.

Adam took a hold of her breasts and shifted her a bit closer, stepping closer himself as she opened wide for him. He pushed into her mouth, the behemoth black meat easily reentering her throat. "Aaaah," Adam breathed out, his hands brushing over her skin lightly. He used his hips to let her get used to him thrusting in and out of her mouth for a moment. Soon he began pushing more pressure on her throat, seeing it bulge as his size stretched her. His grip shifted to her sides, firming up as he began to slide in and out faster and deeper. "Fuck yeah, ohh fuck girl suck that dick," he grunted as his enormous fuckpipe oozed the thick pre in her hot, wet mouth. He watched her huge titties start to bounce, muscles working and flexing as he fed the petite girl his length, amazed she wasn't gagging even more than she had been.

With her back on the table, Katelin gurgled and gagged with each of his thrusts into her mouth, which was just hanging open with her drool coating and slicking him to thrust easier into her throat while her hat had fallen off after being laid on the table; her saliva running onto her face and covering it with the clear drool. "Glrgk... nrgh... hrgh!" she choked loudly, her breasts bouncing and moving in rhythm with his thrusts while her nipples hardened like little erasers.

Adam looked down, seeing the petite, curvy bombshell was still handling him alright so he began pushing hard, sliding forward with over eight inches in, then nine, then slowly getting toward ten. "Holy shit," Adam grunted, impressed. Not many girls could handle his girth and this little girl was taking him right into her throat in mere minutes. He gave one last push forward and then dragged his cock out to let her breathe for a moment, precum dripping onto her cheeks and nose. His hands slid to her nipples again, noticing they were harder than before he began to pinch them, twisting gently.[19:01]Katelin Peterson: Gasping and inhaling air into her body greedily, the heavily busty girl licked her lips as her face was coated in saliva mixed with his precum as thick strands connected to his shaft messily before snapping and splattering onto her face and the floor; Katelin's eyes closed as she felt his fingers twisting her nubs gently while her eyes hazily looked around at the various bystanders just watching them and some even masturbating to the free show while others were doing both while also recording with phones. "huff.... huff..Co-come on, that all you got?" she said, panting harshly while glaring at him from her upside down view only managing to look at the towering shaft in her sight.

Adam chuckled at the girl's fiery spirit, taking his massive slab of meat and slapping it on her lips a few times. He let it rub across her face, the bestial, solid flesh pulsating and as her mouth still was open from her breathing he put the head back in and began pushing it deep. He moved his hands back to her sides under her arms and grunted, the sides of her throat rubbing on his black meat. "Fuuuck," he groaned as he felt her throat constrict on him. He probed at her, slowly drawing back and pushing firmly in feeling her give up room with more resistance now. His shaved, massive balls hovered closer to her face and swung when he began to fuck her mouth and throat. "Aaah! Fuck!" He increased his pace, hearing the girl's throat gurgling around the member invading it. He started drawing back further, the force he was putting into his thrusts increasing as he forced the girl to take more. He knew if he could keep this up he'd make a huge mess of this girl and the table.

Letting a muffled squawk as she was cock-slapped on her lips a bit before he rub the turgid crown on her face before he decided to shove himself back into her throat scraping the sides of her throat of the girthy black beast; Katelin's eyes stared glazed over at the hovering balls in her line of sight while her tongue lapped hungrily on the throat-fucking meat as he increased on his speed to obscenely bulge out her throat while making a mess of her face with the splattering saliva and precum that were splashed from her drooling maw with his pumps.

Pausing for a second Adam pushed his hands further down towards her waist and shifted his stance. His grip got even tighter, a signal to the girl that he was about to get even rougher. He was over halfway in her throat and looking down he saw her face was a mess and chuckled. "Devoted cockslut huh girl?" Adam began pushing forward again, steadily grinding himself in further. There was only a little to go and he threw back his head, almost growling as he finally rammed the last two or so inches in. "Ohhhhh damn girl!" He wasted no time in resuming his thrusts, the movements becoming forceful quickly and his heavy balls slapping into Katelin's face.

Having no option, Katelin closed her eyes in order to avoid being hurt by the heavy-black balls swinging and thwacking against her face, her hips humped the air as she was forcefully face-fucked by the black customer while her over-sized breasts swung and bounced with his forceful movements. "Glug, glugh. Hurrgg!" Her throat made terrible noises as he packed her throat full while making it look like she had just shoved an arm down into her throat, Katelin's hands were tightly grasping on the sides of the table to keep herself from rocking too much.

The large black man towered over the small girl, his eyes watching her massive chest jiggle against his arms as they were extended to hold her midsection. His arms bulged, muscles keeping the girl steady as he rammed her mouth with his monstrous, fat shaft. He was throbbing more now, gradually increasing as were his groans. He had no idea how this short little fuckdoll was coping with over a foot of black meat slamming her throat but he didn't slow for a second. "Yeah slut you ready for some cum?" He growled out, sliding in fully and holding it for a moment, groaning and then continuing to fuck her mouth brutally. He felt his body tense a bit, knowing he was close.

Clenching her eyes shut, the dark-red haired young woman chocked and gagged on the black long and fat shaft while it begun to swell in her mouth showing his approaching climax, Katelin whimpered as she gave him a shaky thumbs-up towards the man while adding some suction onto the shaft hungrily lashing her tongue at his underside now.

Adam kept slamming his cock into her throat, drawing it over halfway out and pushing back in at a furious pace. This girl was definitely the best cocksucker he had ever encountered and he let out a deep groan as he relentlessly pounded her throat. "Aw fuck yeah girl, fuck take that dick!" The sound of his balls slapping on her face was audible when he wasn't groaning and he was eager to see the girl's pussy and fill both her other holes. He looked down, seeing her tits bouncing wildly and he roared as he began to explode in her throat. "Ohhhhhh! FUCK!" His pace slowed, becoming erratic as his monster black cock shot bursts big enough to fill her mouth over and over. He clutched her waist still, sliding back slowly and having already overrun her mouth with his insane load. He pulled out to start stroking it, covering the girl's face with his rich, creamy load. He stared down at her, his meat still like steel and he slapped her lips with it, having finally stopped spraying her. "Fuuuck girl, you got another big mess to clean up."

Itaku
Itaku
24 Followers
12