Katelin's BBC Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Katelin goes further with her black customer.
2.1k words
4.25
31.1k
32
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itaku
Itaku
24 Followers

As the girl tried to alternate between breathing and swallowing the fluids that had built up in her throat Adam reached down to grab his shirt at the bottom, lifting it over his head. He took it in one hand and wiped the girl's eyes for her, breathing a bit hard himself. His rigid length extended above her face, waiting for more. He stroked it a bit and stepped back to let her lips brush over the flared tip, exhaling heavily. "God damn baby," he dropped the shirt onto her chest for her to use. He had plenty more of them. He looked over at the people who had crowded around the spectacle, some talking excitedly amongst each other. "You ready to get fucked?" He had stepped out of his shorts awhile ago, now nude, hovering near her as she recovered still on the table.

Huffing and rubbing her over-sized breasts clean with the dirty-soaked shirt, Katelin shakily sat up on the table looking around at the various faces of strangers and her co-workers. "Sh-shit..." she coughed, still swallowing left-overs from his semen that had filled up her mouth before giving the man with a hungry smirk on her face. "Hell yeah!" Katelin cheered, hopping off the table to wiggle out of her work-pants to show that she was naked from the waist-down letting her bubbly ass jiggle for his and everyone's eyes to watch while leaving her apron on her front.

The older man watched the fleshy young woman getting herself oriented again and slipping over to the edge of the table to slide off. He had no qualms about pounding her and making even more of a mess in front of the spectators. He didn't care, he expected she was very tight, a tiny little girl like her. As she got out of her pants he saw she had no panties and laughed, coming over to her to reach down, squeezing her breasts while lifting them up to let them bounce down. He reached down and spanked her, turning her to get a good look at the tantalizing bubble ass and watching it shake. "Damn you are stacked, girl." He grabbed her waist and marched her forward to bend over another table. Placing his hand on the small of her back he pushed her down, forcing her to stick her ass out and spanking it again, a loud slap sounding through the room. Adam grabbed his saliva and cum coated dick, sliding it up between her thighs and feeling how hot and wet she was already, pushing his head against the tight folds. He grunted, one hand on his cock, the other on her waist, he pushed his wide cockhead on the soaked pink hole, watching it spread obscenely for his size. "Daaamn.. "

Katelin licked her lips as she felt the large hand reaching down to slap and spank her bubbly-ass wobbling it enticingly for him to enjoy, Katelin happily allowed herself to be marched towards another table this one closer to the front counter and the security cameras that watched the front before being bent over by his hand pushing on her back sticking out her ass and wiggled it as she was spanked again before he slid himself around on her thighs towards her soaking, wet snatch where he slowly and inserted himself into her pussy stretching her around his beastly-girth size. "Ugggh... f-fuck!" she gasped biting down on her lower lip as she was spread open and grasped the edge of the table in front of her face.

The tightness of the hole squeezing his cockhead made Adam let out a low growl, his hands moving to squeeze the huge asscheeks in front of him. He shook them around, watching the girl's flesh jiggle and moving his large, strong hands to the front of her waist. He bent his knees to get at the right angle and began grinding his mammoth dick into the little girl's warm pussy. The first few inches weren't so bad, after her hole had finally stretched wide enough for his gigantic girth. He held tightly to her body and pushed hard, forcing her to adjust instead of waiting for her. Grunting he spanked her huge white ass hard as he was already over seven inches in her tiny pussy. "Aaahh, daaamn that pussy is so good babygirl."

Letting out a squeal as she felt him grabbing on her wobbling ass, Katelin's eyes widened as she felt himself pushing more of his huge cock into her tiny hole forcing it to stretch wide enough for him to fit in and grasped tighter on the edge of the table looking up with a wide-eyed expression as she stared into the face of her coworkers watching her being railed by the black man shamelessly in front of them all and customers. "S-so.. bIGG!" she squealed feeling him spanking her hard once again, making her clench tightly on his invading shaft.

Adam grunted, spanking her again as he felt her body responding to the spankings, her hole squeezing tightly. "You like that big cock baby?" He began drawing back to thrust forward roughly, not waiting for her to get adjusted like he had been before. His cock was throbbing, still rockhard and he increased his speed and power, forcing her little pussy to open up deep inside. She was extremely tight, it made him groan loudly and he looked down at the perfect ass jiggling in rhythm to his thrusts. He squeezed it, grabbing the cheeks with both hands he spread them and then spanked her again, one hand rubbing up over her side to grab one of her huge breasts.

Grunting and moaning in tandem with his thrusting hips rocking and clapping against her large-jiggling ass, Katelin moaned lewdly as she bit down on her lower lip feeling him brutally fucking into her uncaring if she was adjusted to his size this time; the young woman's gray eyes rolled around as she felt his large-calloused hand grasping at her left breast and squeezing it, she tightened her vaginal muscles around the thick shaft as tight as she possibly could go.

Feeling the girl's already tiny pussy clench Adam groaned extra loudly, suddenly hammering into her much harder and faster. He wasn't sure if she could fit him but he was going to get as much in as he could, their bodies slapping together loudly. Adam pushed his left arm around her like his right, holding her tightly with his hands on her tits. He fucked the precious white pussy engulfing his monster harder and harder, the warmth and tightness were pure heaven on his shaft. He felt the girl's hot juices on his thighs and realized her tiny hole had nearly accepted him completely. "FUCK girl! God damn you love that big cock don't you?" His powerful legs kept up the intense hammering, he loved hearing the girl's squeals as he worked his way in deeper.

Wailing as she felt him hammering into faster and harder, the petite beauty's legs pushed on the ground to place themselves on the table in a sitting position giving him all the weight of the cashier's jiggling ass falling and clapping onto his big black cock while she moaned and squealed; Katelin's mouth hung open as she bounced and rode on the man rapidly. "Y-Yes... fu-fuck yES!" she screamed loudly, echoing through the building loudly.

The hulking black man felt the little girl trying to climb up on the table and slowed his thrusts for a moment. He brought one arm back to help her though she didn't need much help after he had paused his harsh thrusts. She wanted to get on the table, her unbelievable bubble butt sticking out as he waited for her awkward movements with his cock still stuck mostly inside her. He grunted at the movements, watching her round, pale flesh jiggling around and he gave her ass a hard squeeze again. He made sure her backside was hanging off the side of the table and slid his arms back around her, grabbing the huge tits. He got a good grip on the little fucktoy and began pounding her again, fourteen inches of black monster attempting to ram in balls deep. "FUCK!" The slapping sounds were now much louder and more frequent, her ass bouncing wildly.

Rolling her head, Katelin screamed and yelped as she felt him going back to pounding her tiny pink hole with his large monster ramming itself home repeatedly to kiss at the entrance of her cervix each time before he pulled back to repeat the action again; her fingers were shaking as they reached down to rub vigorously at her clit drawing harder and louder moaning wails from her mouth as she clenched and massaged his shaft with her vaginal walls. "CU-cumming! I'm cu-cUMminG!" she wailed, as her climax hit her body hard sending her wailing over the edge harshly.

The massive black cock continued bottoming out in the tight, soaked slit, Adam grunting and groaning and shifting his body. He pulled the small frame of the white bombshell toward him, each thrust a punishing invasion, dragging her nerves up and down and stretching her hole. He felt the girl's arms slip over his own to rub herself and he kept up his ferocious rhythm, "Yeaaah, oh fuck yeaah!" The tightness of the hole was beyond anything he had ever felt before. He knew he was going to fuck this girl every day from now on, the hands squeezing against her huge breasts and holding her tightly. He groaned along with her as she screamed, he felt her body spasming and pulled her upper body to his chest, still driving up into her assflesh and filling her tiny pussy. Her body bounced considerably and he held her in place, her legs rising off the table. Her weight as more suspended in his arms than supported by it, and he shifted his grip to lift her and continue pounding her, standing and holding her as her legs dangled. "Cum for me baby! Cum all over that black cock! Goddamn!"

Wailing as she was lifted into the air, her legs pressing against her over-sized breasts while her pussy was spread open by the thick cock forcing her into the throws of a powerful climax that left her hanging limply in his arms while her head rolled around against his shoulder with her mouth hanging open and soft grunts echoing from her open mouth while his cock becoming slicked with her juices spraying around it.

Still fucking the young girl at his furious pace Adam looked over at the stunned spectators as he completely impaled the girl over and over. He felt her body shuddering, heard her making indiscernible noises while his dark fuckmeat pushed up against her insides. He kept her up easily, his legs working and he slowed, pausing for a second while he held the busty girl against his body. He was breathing heavily just as she was and could feel his legs had been coated in a fresh juices, her cunt squeezing around his thick, throbbing shaft. "Unh, fuck babygirl," he spoke near her ear, leaning in to kiss her neck while she moved dazedly.

Katelin hung in his grasp, her unconscious body being bounced on his cock repeatedly while her pussy tightening and milking around his girthy shaft while her neck was kissed by him; the dark-red young woman's eyes rolled around behind her closed eyelids as if dreaming of being fucked while still being fucked and her tiny pink hole clenched and tightened encouraging his own release into her pussy and womb as if welcoming this man's potent and thick seed into her being.

With the girl speared on his dick the older man realized she was still completely stunned by the power of her climax and smiled to himself and began thrusting up into her. The slaps of her fat, bouncy ass resumed loudly and Adam grunted, picking up the pace again. His arms stayed wrapped tightly around her midsection, bouncing her like a toy on his dick. He felt her hole squeezing still, relaxing and squeezing again as if trying to force him to give her his seed. His hips sped their movements up, crashing the girl's deadweight into his lap and groaning. He gave her his entire fuckmeat, drilling it into her and feeling the snug, hot flesh on every inch of his massive dick. It didn't take long before he gritted his teeth, grunting and releasing again. His cock pumped out heavy waves once more, overfilling the little white girl's pussy with just a few bursts. He continued bouncing her against his body while he came, finally slamming home completely, his load already overflowing her. He held her there, arms moving a little and looking at her face. She breathed heavily, her eyes still barely opening and unfocused. He moved forward to set her down on the table she had been clinging to earlier.

Itaku
Itaku
24 Followers