Katelyn

Story Info
She finds out just how fun detention can be.
1.8k words
4.04
97.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers

Ok, so I'm in school, in class and let me tell you, my teacher, Mr Harrap is so unbelievably sexy!

He is about 39 years old, 6ft 3in, and his hair is dusky blond. And his body? Well, you could have an orgasm just looking at it! Can you imagine what it must be like under that clean white shirt and those cut-off jean shorts that look like they where made just for him?

And then there’s his eyes, well there’s nothing quite like them, they are the most piercing blue eyes you have ever seen. When he looks at you its like looking in to the ocean. Ok, your thinking I’m totally in love right? Well you could be right but I think I’m more in lust than love! Mmmm! The things I would do if I got my hands on that body! Running my hands down his chest…

“Katelyn…Katelyn?”

I blinked and looked up to find the whole class looking at me and Mr Harrap leaning casually against his desk with a quizzical look on his face.

“What?” I whispered.

“ We lost you there for a minute, I was asking how the male genitals are different from the female genitals.”

“As in one is a cock and the other is a cunt?” I answered with wide-eyed innocence.

The whole class took a simultaneous intake of breath but Mr Harrap looked unfazed except for the tiny tale tale pink tinge colouring his cheekbones.

His gaze hardly left mine for the rest of the lesson, those piercing blue eyes seeming to see strait through me.

I was so wet I thought it was going to leave a mark on my skirt!

After class I grabbed my best friends hand and ran towards the girl’s toilets blessedly they were empty, I didn’t bother to go into a stall, I jumped up on the surface and lifted up my skirt.

I never wear panties so Amy could see immediately what kind of state I was in!

“Please?” I whispered, she knew exactly what I wanted. She gave a furtive glance towards the door before kneeling down.

She started to lap up my juices from my thighs. I shivered at her touch and when her tongue slipped between the lips of my cunt I threw my head back and moaned.

She slipped two of her fingers inside me and swirled her tongue round my clit in little flicking motions that she knows drive me wiled! My hips bucked and my breath caught in a silent scream as I came.

“O god I want to fuck Mr Harrap!” I moaned with my head throne back and my eyes still shut.

“A hem”

My eyes snapped open and Amy sprang up from her position between my legs. There standing by the door was Mr Harrap!!!

“I think you two should get to class don’t you?” he said softly.

Before Amy could run off I grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers into my mouth, licking my cum off her fingers, all the while eye contact with Mr Harrap.

Amy scuttled out the door. I on the other hand slipped of the counter and started to re-adjust my skirt, which had become un-tucked and was now its normal knee length instead of my preferred enticing mid thigh.

I re-tied my shirttails under my 34d breasts to give them maximum cleavage. His eyes slid from my overflowing breasts down to my exposed stomach and then down my long legs.

“I will see you in my office at the end of the day miss James!” he said as I moved past him.

His bulging cock in his trousers not going unnoticed!

When I got a little way down the hall I turned and found him still watching me.

“Till after school…sir!” I said and gave him a cheeky smile and a little salute.

He swiftly turned his back on me but not before I’d seen his boyish grin.

The two classes I had left dragged by like you wouldn’t believe! All I could think about was what was going to happen in that office after my last class! I got shouted at god knows how many times for daydreaming!

When the bell finally went for the last time at 3 o clock I jumped out of my seat and was out the door before the rest of the class had even thought about moving!

Although I couldn’t wait to find out what my punishment would be I didn’t want to seem to eager so I went to the toilets to re-apply my make up and adjust my clothing.

At ten past three I was running late. I was known all round the school for being late but when it comes to detention you are expected to be punctual.

I walked up to his door and went strait through without knocking. I closed the door and lent against it. His office was surprisingly large. He was sitting in his chair at his desk; he swung round as he heard me enter.

“I’ve been waiting for you for over ten minutes miss James!”

“So has your cock by the looks of it!” I pointed towards the obvious bulge in his trousers.

“Well Katelyn,” he continued regardless of my comment.

“Would you care to explain what you were doing when interrupted you and Amy in the toilets earlier today?”

“Sure, I got so hot and bothered in class thinking about what I would do to you if I got my hands on you…well anyway I got so uptight that I just had to have an orgasm, I mean I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate on getting good grades if I didn’t!”

I looked at him and batted my eyelashes.

“So that’s what I was doing, Amy was just umm.. Assisting me?”

I laughed and looked at him coyly.

His dick had been getting bigger and bigger as I was talking about me and Amy.

“You want to fuck me don’t you Duncan?”

I laughed softly as I moved around to where he was sitting. His eyes widened at my bare faced brazenness.

“ Tell me, you want to don’t you?”

I pushed him back into his chair and straddled his legs. I moved forward so my bare pussy lips were right on top of his cock. I rubbed myself against him. He growled and said,

“Don’t you think we should lock the door if we are going to do this?”

I gave him a look of pure satisfaction before saying:

“That’s the whole point sir, anyone could walk in just as I have your cock in my mouth” (I pushed against his straining dick for good measure)“and you wouldn’t be able to do a thing about it!”

He groaned at the thought.

“Now what have we here?”

I asked as I slid my hand down between us and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

He closed his eyes and sucked in his breath, obviously trying to calm himself. I laughed at him softly.

“Come on Mr Harrap, surely you can do better than that!” I taunted him.

He definitely didn’t like that! His eyes narrowed and his hands came up to rest on my shoulders for a moment before he shoved me. He caught me off guard with his strength and I toppled backwards my back hit the desk with painful force.

I closed my eyes so the tears wouldn’t be seen. He was on top of me in two seconds flat, holding my arms so they were pinned to the desk.

My breasts were nearly overflowing from their confinement.

I could feel his cock straining against me.

“Mmmmmmm what do you want to do to me Duncan?”

I licked my lips as I said this and I felt him shudder as he watched my tongue running along my lips.

“Tell me Duncan,” I whispered enticingly.

“ I’m going to take out my cock”(he said as he unbuttoned his jeans) “and shove it inside your hot little cunt!”

“Do you like it that nearly all the students and teachers have fucked me? Do you like knowing I’m a whore?”

“You’re a little slaper! You have no self-respect!”

“You like making me feel cheap Duncan?”

“You are cheap! And I’m going to fuck you like the cheap whore that you are!!”

He hissed as he pulled out his cock. He lifted my skirt up around my waist and gave my pussy an appraising glance. He reached up and ripped open my bra to reveal my young pert breasts. My nipples were hard as rocks by this point! He twisted my nipples in his fingers, causing me to cry out in pain.

“You like that don’t you? You little whore!”

“Yes” I whimpered.

He opened my cunt lips before savagely running his fingers down over my clit, which made my hips jerk in response.

He then plunged his fingers into my soaking wet pussy. He rammed his fingers in and out of my cunt making me nearly scream with pleasure.

“O god yes! Fuck me Mr Harrap you know you want to pound your cock into my cunt until I scream!!”

“O, I’ll make you scream alright!” he said, his voice harsh with sexual power.

He held his cock in his hand and guided the throbbing head into my dripping wet pussy. With one sharp thrust all 10” were inside me.

“O fuck yesss!” I screamed. “O! God! O! O! Yes!”

I shuddered as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

“You’re a fucking whore! You don’t deserve to be fucked by a big cock like mine! You’re a little fucking slapper!” he exclaimed.

His words made me shudder and buck my hips against him as my orgasm tore through my body.

He continued to fuck me mercilessly as I begged him for more.

He thrust one more time before crying out with pleasure as he shot his cum inside my cunt.

He sat back in his chair with a sigh. I slipped off his desk and onto my knees and sucked his cock into my mouth.

“Mmmmm that’s right bitch clean my cock up like a whore.”

I stood up and rearranged my clothes.

“See you tomorrow Mr Harrap, thank you for my punishment, I’ll make sure I’m naughty much more often from now on!” I said as I walked out the door.

As I ran to catch the last bus home I thought to myself. Hmm maybe I should go for someone with more power….

As I sat on the bus the perfect person came to mind…. the principle! Mmm now that would be good…I thought as my hand slipped mindlessly under my skirt.

End

This story is dedicated to Mr Duncan Harrap, who is and always has been the sexiest teacher I know!

Please vote for my story and any others you read! Any comments and suggestions on this story or further stories are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers