Kate's Initiation

Story Info
Kate is Daddy's slut, Daddy is Uncle Rob's slut.
5.9k words
4.32
68.5k
63
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Rob came to stay with Kate and her family while he was on a business trip. It was her Dad's idea, he hadn't seen his brother in eight years because he lived so far away, and because life gets in the way of catching up with family and friends sometimes. Ryan was more excited than Kate had ever seen him. He hadn't been himself for a while since he realised that he was turning fifty. Rob was his older brother and had already crossed that invisible line. But from what she overheard when Ryan and Melanie - her mom - spoke, he felt younger already. Kate had just turned eighteen, she sympathized with her dad about feeling old. She felt old already and anyone who had reached their twenties was positively teetering on the edge of the grave.

Uncle Rob arrived at noon on Thursday when nobody was home. Dad had secreted away a spare key for him and he used this to enter the house and dump his bags in the guest room. He had been told to relax and grab a beer and that Melanie would leave something for him to eat in the refrigerator. Rob sat in Ryan's lazy-boy and after three beers and a sandwich, dozed off.

Kate arrived at four, dragging her younger brother Mark behind her. She was angry because she had to drive around looking for him, he never stayed put where she told him she would pick him up. She was about to unlock the front door when she saw it wasn't locked. She jumped away from the door in fright, bumping into Mark, who was perpetually grumpy at this stage of his life.

"What's the matter stupid? Did you forget Uncle Rob's supposed to be here?" He pushed passed Kate into the house and she took the opportunity to smack him on his head for being rude, and for being her baby brother. Mark spun around for vengeance shouting, "Hey!"

As he got to Kate she was saved by Uncle Rob appearing behind Mark.

"Uncle Rob!" Kate exclaimed and gave Mark a sadistic smile. Mark was reluctant to turn his back on the enemy to see if it was true, then he heard his uncle speak, still not quite awake from his doze.

"Hey guys. I'm here - finally. Katie is that you? And you," he said ruffling Mark's hair.

"Are you out of diapers already?" Mark smiled his choirboy smile for his uncle.

"No he isn't Uncle Rob, he still has to wear them at ni-." The rest of her words were cut off as she ran around the kitchen table, Mark chasing her with murder in his eyes.

Rob laughed and then grabbed Mark as he passed him running to catch his sister. He pulled him off his feet and gave him a tight hug.

"I don't believe that, he just about a man already." Mark nodded and smiled, pleased with the attention he was getting. Kate rolled her eyes.

"Can I fix you something to eat Uncle Rob?" She asked.

"No, Melanie - your mom did, thanks."

"I'm hungry." Mark quipped. Kate sighed and opened the refrigerator and began to take things out to feed the hungry lion. As she turned back to the table top she felt someone staring and looked up. Rob was staring at her with a peculiar look on his face. He realised that she was looking back at him and quickly stammered out an apology.

"You look exactly like your mother looked when she was your age." He said by way of explanation for the staring.

"Really?" Said Kate. "I had no idea you knew her back then."

Rob laughed again and then said, "Your mom dated me before she dated your dad. As a matter of fact, she dropped me for him. Ryan and I didn't speak for six months because of her. Damn, how I wish I could have those days over again. They were good times."

Kate gave her brother his sandwich and told him to chew before swallowing. This conversation may have been interesting to her uncle, but she had friends to phone and homework and couldn't wait to escape.

"Well...Uhh... If you don't mind, I have lots to do, I'm going to put my stuff down and change and then I'll come back down again."

"No, please, you don't have to entertain me. Your dad will be here soon. Do what you have to do. I'll keep an eye on Mark." He said and winked at Mark.

"Okay, if you're sure..."

"I'm positive - go." With that she escaped upstairs and promptly posted on her facebook account what a drag the next two weeks were going to be, hash tagged with 'mylifesucks'. Kate was half doing homework, half chatting on her laptop when she heard her Dad's voice. She heard him laugh loudly. She wanted to see him with his brother so she went downstairs.

"Hi Daddy." Her dad had his back to her, speaking and laughing with his brother. He turned around when he heard Kate's voice.

"Hi Honey." He enveloped her with his big arms and she cuddled against his chest, she lifted her head and her dad planted a kiss on her mouth.

"So? Do we look like brothers?" He asked her and moved to throw an arm around Rob's shoulders.

"Jip. You definitely do." They were both old, that's what she saw, but for some reason she thought that they were both still handsome, they had aged well.

"Uncle Rob says I look like Dad and him and you look like Mama." Mark chirped up, looking very pleased with himself, as if he had planted the family DNA himself. Kate rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't think Kate's picked up half of her dad's family traits. Has she Ryan?"

"Not the one you're thinking of. Melanie didn't take to it either, if you remember?" Kate looked from one to the other quizzically.

"Which trait?" She asked.

"The way we love family." Her uncle replied. She shook her head, not understanding.

"That's the real reason Uncle Rob is here. It's a 'tradition' we pass on when someone turns eighteen. Some family take to it, some don't. It really doesn't matter either way because people are different. We just pass it on. Like Rob said, Mama doesn't care for it. That's her choice but she won't stop you from having the experience, and then it's your choice whether you want to continue the tradition or not."

"What is it?" Now she was curious. He dad glanced at Mark, who was also looking at them questioningly.

"Later." He said.

"Come on dad, that's not fair!" Mark complained.

"Sorry son, you have to be an adult so you can judge wisely."

"But I am an adult, Uncle Rob said so." He whined. Rob laughed and rubbed his mop of hair.

"Almost. And you'll get your turn, when you're eighteen."

"But -."

"That's final." Ryan said sternly. Kate was as disappointed as Mark was when their father and uncle refused to elaborate, but she still smirked at Mark because she would find out later, he wouldn't. Mark kicked out at her with brotherly love and her dad jerked him back.

"Behave, or no dessert." Ryan told his son and shook his shoulder slightly so that Mark knew he meant it.

"Hi everybody, I'm home." It was Melanie's voice in the hall. Mark went to his mother and immediately tried to wheedle her into telling him about the family tradition that the male members of his family insisted from keeping from him. Kate heard her mom laugh and then she stepped into the den where they were. She immediately went to Rob and gave him a kiss and a hug, and then kissed Ryan. Kate thought that maybe Uncle Rob had exaggerated about the fight between him and her dad, they all seemed fine now.

Kate set the table for dinner and both she and Mark spent dinner listening to their parents and uncle catch up on all the news. Mark was delighted to find out he had a string of second cousins and wanted to visit them all.

"It's actually not a bad idea to have a family reunion somewhere." Ryan said. Rob shrugged non- committally.

"I don't know so much about the cousin's wives. Never had the pleasure."

"Mmm... They might not know or accept some family." Melanie mused with what was an obviously loaded remark that meant something to them but nothing to Kate or Mark. It made Kate want 'later' to come quicker, she was intrigued.

As excited as Mark was and as curious as he was, he was eventually sent to bed. Her dad offered Kate a glass of wine, not that she really liked wine but it was what her mom was drinking. She was a little impatient, hoping they would get to their 'tradition' secret and pass it on so that she could feign her pleasure and excitement at being welcomed into her family as an adult and go chat to her friends.

But the only thing that happened was more boring talk about the good old days and more beer and wine flowing. When her head began to make slow rotations of the room without her neck turning, she knew she had enough. She was sure she would have a hangover in the morning, not for the first time, just the first time her parents would know about it. She got up on wobbly legs and Uncle Rob, who was closest to her, stood up and held her elbow, steadying her. Her parents said good-night and Uncle Rob led her up the stairs to her room.

They stepped into Kate's bedroom and her uncle closed the door behind him. That was a little strange, her fuzzy brain thought. He had her sit on the bed and then began removing her shoes, which she thought was sweet of him. Rob told her to lay back so that he could take her jeans off, he looked her in the eye with a challenging look, daring her to back down and say she'd do it herself. The wine had removed her inhibitions, thus she took up the dare. It had probably been a while since her uncle had seen an eighteen year old body. She let him pull her jeans off.

"You have beautiful legs." He said while his gaze wandered from her panty to her knees.

"Thank you." She said, determined not to be intimidated.

"Let's get that top off." She sat up and allowed her uncle to gently pull her shirt over her head. She decided to be bold and unhooked her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulders so that her perky breasts with their small pink nipples were exposed for him to drool over. Uncle Rob sat down next to Kate.

"It's only fair that I undress as well, don't you think?" He asked and she nodded. The first thing she noticed was his hairy chest. Her ex-boyfriend with whom she began a stumbling foray into the world of sex, had no hair on his chest. This was much more appealing for some reason. He had broad shoulders and she could see the muscles on his chest under his chest hair. Although she still thought he was old, she was impressed with his thick forearms, her gaze travelled down and she saw the biggest, thickest penis she had ever seen. The veins on his penis looked like ropes. Her gaze travelled back up from his groin and she saw that there was hair on his belly that travelled down to his pubic hair like an arrow pointing to pleasure.

Uncle Rob lay back on the bed and gently pulled her arm so that she lay down with him, she nestled her face on his hairy chest and he caressed her back with his fingertips. He lifted her chin up to meet his mouth and began planting small, light kisses on her lips and down into her neck. He came back to Kate's mouth with a little more passion this time and kissed her harder on her lips, he patiently waited for her to part her lips and when she did he slipped the tip of his tongue into her mouth to touch her tongue. He played with her tongue, touching it with his own and then withdrawing his until she pushed hers further out. He rolled his tongue under hers and then tickled the roof of her mouth with his tongue. Kate felt herself getting wet between her legs, but she said nothing.

Her uncle moved down to her breasts and cupping them one at a time kissed her breast while his thumb stroked her nipple. Kate badly wanted to moan with pleasure, but she had decided that her uncle should be the grateful one, he was getting a firm teenage body, and she was getting an old man. As quick as that thought formed in her mind, she secretly decided that she loved older men and would definitely do this again with an older man, they were very different from boys her age. When Uncle Rob kissed her nipples and rubbed them with his tongue a moan escaped which she could not stop. He came up to her ear.

"Do you like that honey?" He whispered, his thumb stroking where his mouth had been.

"Yes." She whispered back.

"There are more wonderful things I can show you. Want me to?"

"Yes." She whispered without hesitation.

"Let's get your panty off then." He said and began to tug her panty down between her legs, she helped him and lifted her feet, flinging the little scrap of material off with her toe.

"Open your legs for me honey, open them really wide." She did as he asked and she felt his fingertips lightly tracing an imaginary line up the inside of her thigh, stopping just short of her pussy. It sent a lovely shiver up her spine and she noticed she was breathing heavily with anticipation. Uncle Rob kissed her lips again and then made his way down her body, pausing at her breasts to lick and kiss her nipples again, then kissing her down to her navel. She noticed how big his penis was now that it was erect, and she immediately wanted to feel it inside her. But her uncle had moved further down and now that lovely cock was beyond her reach. He licked her belly with small licks all the way to her mound. The next thing she felt made gasp involuntarily, his tongue pushed onto her clit. He pushed hard with his tongue and rolled it around her clit. She swore aloud but her uncle carried on as if he hadn't heard her. Her clit was growing for him, it was getting hard for him and she couldn't swallow her moans anymore or hide her gasps. She had never felt anything this good. She wasn't just wet anymore, she was slippery from her juice, and she had the urge to rub her pussy lips together, just to feel them slide against each other in her wetness.

As if he had read her mind her uncle dipped lower between her legs and began sucking and licking her pussy, he stuck his tongue inside her and tickled her on the inside. This was what women spoke about when they said their pussy got eaten by a man. She never wanted it to stop. For added pleasure her uncle took each pussy lip in his mouth and sucked hard on it, when he was done, her pussy lips were swollen. He licked her pussy some more while he thumbed her clit. Kate began to tremble and hold her breath, feeling her climax growing. Her uncle kept his mouth on her pussy and his thumb flicked across her hard clit faster, when she arched her back willing her climax to explode she suddenly felt her clit in his mouth again, he sucked her clit and she exploded, crying out loud, being unable to stop herself. She kept arching until her climax subsided. She was going to reach between her legs and stop her uncle from sucking her now sensitive clit but she realised he had let go just at the right moment. He was roughly spreading her juice over her pussy lips with his tongue.

"Fuck me Uncle Rob." She breathlessly heaved. Her uncle smiled at her.

"You want Uncle Rob's big, nasty old cock in that tight pussy honey?"

"Yes." She replied still breathless.

"Ask nicely."

"Please Uncle Rob, fuck me with your big, nasty cock."

"Come down here and wet my cock honey, take it into your mouth and give me a good suck and I promise you I'll pound that tight little pussy like it's never been pounded before. You'll know what sex with a real man is by the time I'm done." A second invitation was not necessary and Kate launched herself at Uncle Rob's big cock, she made sure she wet it all round and even wet his balls before she took his huge red head into her mouth and sucked his delicious juice from the tip. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and she did her best to suck and breathe at the same time, it wasn't like she was an expert yet. She felt his big hands splayed behind her head, pushing her head into his cock with an easy rhythm.

"That feels good honey. You're going to be a real good little cocksucker aren't you?"

He pushed even more of his cock into Kate's mouth, until she could feel him pushing at the back of her throat. Uncle Rob slowed down and then pulled his cock out of her mouth with a sigh. He pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

"Uncle Rob's going to fuck this tight little pussy now. Tell me honey, do you want Uncle Rob to pound your cunt until you scream because it feels so good?"

"Oh yes please Uncle Rob."

"Do you want your daddy in your cunt? Ramming his cock into you like I'm going to do?"

"If he will, yes please."

"Oh he will honey, he's very horny for pussy when I'm done with him."

"You're going to fuck my dad?" She was a little uncertain about that.

"Oh yeah honey, he likes his big brother fucking him in the ass. Always has. If you want your daddy's cock, you better get it before your mama does. Believe me, a good ass fucking does things to your daddy, he's damned horny afterwards and can pound pussy like nobody else I know."

Before she had a chance to answer, Uncle Rob shoved his big, thick, veiny cock into her cunt with one hard thrust. Kate gasped in shock, she had never felt so stretched or filled before and her pussy ached for Uncle Rob to thrust in her again, all she could do was moan as if she were in pain. But it was a pain in her heart from longing to feel him again.

"Again. Please, please." She begged and he obliged, pulling his cock out until he was positioned in front of her pussy again.

"Ready for Uncle Rob honey?" She nodded and he drove his cock into her. This time she cried out it felt so good. He began with a quick rhythm and didn't let up until she felt him jerk above her, he drove his cock in as he came. When his climax subsided he held himself up on his elbows, heaving, trying to catch his breath. Kate was still glowing and squirming a little from her climax and was trying to squeeze her uncle's cock with her vaginal walls until he was erect again. But Uncle Rob was having none of that.

"You little slut." He said laughingly. "Can't get enough cock can you?"

She bit her lower lip in a seductive gesture and shook her head. Uncle Rob kissed her lip and when she let it go, he bit it for her. Then he kissed her with his tongue playing around her mouth.

"Come with me. You got a vibrator or a dildo honey?" She shook her head in surprise.

"Oh well, you'll just have to masturbate with your hand then. But I'll get you a really nice vibrator for those quiet times as a present before I leave." Right, what did other uncles give as presents? Puzzles? She followed him to her parent's bedroom and was a little shy when she remembered she was naked. She couldn't remember either parent seeing her naked after childhood.

"Come in, don't be shy." Her dad said, he was flushed as if he had already had sex. He feasted his eyes on Kate while Uncle Rob closed the door behind them and locked it for safety.

"She looks just like you." Ryan said to Melanie. Her mom nodded, she looked quite bored with the whole set up whereas Kate thought it must be the most exhilarating set up on earth. Her dad got up from the bed where he was sitting with her mom, he was naked and Kate noticed he had the same hairy chest and arrow to his penis that his brother had. She also noted that her father's cock was as big, thick and veined as his brother's. She hoped that Uncle Rob would finish quickly with him, she was determined to get to her daddy's cock faster than her mother could.

"Go sit there." Her dad pointed to where he had been sitting on the bed.

"I have an issue with you and Melanie first." Rob said.

"Spit it out." Said Ryan who was getting impatient with waiting.

"You didn't get her a vibrator, how's she supposed to have some fun watching us without one?"

"Melanie." Her dad said. Her mom reached to the floor beside her with a smug smile at her uncle.

"We're not completely stupid Rob." She said and handed Kate a pink satin pouch, which Kate accepted with her mouth hanging open in shock. She opened the pouch and found a metallic pink vibrator inside. Words didn't register in her head, she was so shocked.

"Five and half inches of pure delight, and here's the cleaner. Keep it in the closet with a key and keep the key with you. We don't want anyone scratching anywhere and finding things." Her mom told her. Kate nodded.

12