Kate's Initiation Day 02

Story Info
Uncle Rob and Ryan have another go at each other and Kate.
4.3k words
4.32
42.3k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone was awake the next day, it was a rush to get dressed, get breakfast and get the kids to school, Kate wanted to get off with her dad and uncle again, but this morning they behaved as if last night had never happened. Her dad looked at Mark, and she realised that he was to know nothing. Kate was upset when her father told her she had to go to school. She knew something was going to happen between the brothers and she didn't want to miss it. But her father was insistent, Kate pouted and unhappily got into her car, Mark was in already, impatiently blowing her horn. She smacked his hand and told him if he continued, she'd let him walk to school. It was embarrassing enough dropping him off at the junior high school. Her mother didn't seem to be bothered at all and that upset her even more. How could her mom happily miss such great sex?

Melanie left first and hooted as she drove away, Kate reversed out of the drive and gave a half-hearted wave to her dad on the porch. She knew what he and Uncle Rob were going to get up to. If it was at all possible, she would never miss sex with them again, she smiled recalling her dad and Uncle Rob's sex last night and the hair on her arms rose as she shivered with pleasure.

Mark got out and ran off before she had stopped properly.

"You can say thank you." She shouted after him. She watched him catch up with a friend and walk through the school gate. She watched but she didn't see, she was thinking, tapping her finger on the steering wheel as she thought. Her dad would be pissed off with her if she went back home and caught them fucking. The hell with it, she'd walk in naked; she knew Uncle Rob wouldn't be able to resist and her father even less if he'd fucked Rob already. She turned her car around and slowly drove back home.

"Come here boy bitch." Rob said to Ryan as he shut the front door, Ryan grinned to himself.

"What do you want to do to me big brother?" He asked and rubbed his palm over the crotch of Rob's pants. Rob smiled.

"I want to fuck you again, this time I want to take my time and fill both your holes with my cum. You love my cum in your ass and down your throat, don't you baby brother?"

"I don't want to." Ryan said.

"Then I'll spank your ass until it bleeds."

"Promises, promises."

"Oh, I can make good on them." He grabbed Ryan's arm and twisted it behind him.

"Bend bitch!" Rob shouted at him. Ryan bent forward until he was hanging over the back of the couch.

"Spread your legs." Ryan spread his legs. He felt Rob's other hand going into his shorts and between his legs. His brother fondled his balls and then squeezed suddenly. Ryan cried out in pain.

"You're going to stand here and don't move. I'll be back with the cane."

"Please Rob, please, bring the special paddle."

"No, my little cum slut, not today, you still want me to use your ass for the next twelve days don't you?"

"Yes."

"Wait here." Rob turned and went to his room. Ryan remained bent over the couch wondering if he should take off, his shorts. He decided against it because he wanted his brother to tear them off to get to his ass. His cock was already erect just thinking of a good caning and then being filled with his brother's cum.

Rob came back with a cane as thick as his thumb, Ryan looked at it with disapproval. Child's play. He got very aroused from pain, and this was Rob being spiteful, he knew Ryan wanted more than welts, so selfish. Rob stood behind him and caressed his ass over his shorts.

"I love this ass."

"Huh, if you did you'd make it bleed." Was Ryan's retort. Rob grabbed Ryan by the hair and pushed his body against Ryan's back hard.

"You ungrateful little cunt, you'll take what I give you and you had better be grateful for it or you will be severely punished. Do you understand? Dog? I'll fuck your little girl's pussy and make you watch, then I'll fuck her ass and make you suck my cum out of her ass. Is that what you want boy? Yes, you'd love that. I guess I'll have to think up something far worse. Like tying you up and forcing you to watch me fuck your baby girl and your woman and not let you near them. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

Ryan shook his head, no that would be like ripping a popsicle out of a child's hand.

"Then you'll thank me for the spanking you're about to get." Rob growled in his ear and Ryan nodded, yes, he certainly would, he would do everything he was told to be used by Rob. He felt Rob step back and then roughly pull his shorts down to his thighs. He wedged his hands into the bottom of the backrest forcing himself onto his toes.

"Ready?" Rob asked. Ryan was pushing his face into the couch and grunted and then nodded his head as much as he could. Rob swung his arm back and brought the cane down on Ryan's backside. Ryan jumped slightly and cried out into the couch cushion. Rob spanked him twice more on the same spot, an angry red welt had risen where his blows had fallen, neatly dividing the top and bottom halves of his backside.

Ryan felt his brother gently caressing the welt and squirmed, the sensation made him want to grab his cock and jerk off, it was such a wonderful feeling.

"Who's my ass licker?" Rob asked.

"I am." Said Ryan.

"Tell me." Rob ordered.

"I am your grateful ass licker sir."

Ryan felt his brother step back again; he felt a hand on his back and knew the caning was coming. Rob caned him above and below the welt, and then above and below that, by then Ryan's backside was red and swollen from the top of his thighs to the top of his ass. Ryan was crying and biting on his teeth, his knuckles had turned white as he gripped the cushion but he tried not to make a sound. Rob took his hand off his back.

"Stand up." He ordered.

Ryan pushed up slowly and painfully from the couch, his backside was the colour of a beetroot and swollen and the tears freely flowed down his face.

While Ryan was experiencing an exquisite spanking Kate had arrived back home. She left her car one door down and crept up to the house, going around to the western side. She put her nose against the study window closest to the family room, the one that had the creeper growing around it, so that she had some cover to spy on her father and uncle. She had taken a chance of spying into the window that afforded her the best view of the family room hoping that they would be there and it had paid off - they were.

She had a front view so she couldn't really see much of her father's backside, but she saw his biceps bulge as he gripped the couch. Her uncle looked like he was caressing her father's backside. From her angle her dad looked naked but Uncle Rob was still wearing his t-shirt. She saw him reach around and guessed he was touching her father's cock and she felt a little tingle in her pussy.

Then she watched her uncle spank her father thoroughly, she heard her father cry out once, faintly. She was getting wet watching them. She didn't know what she wanted more, a spanking for herself from her uncle or her father fucking her while his brother spanked him. She licked her lips, she was so horny. She pulled her skirt up over her hips, she wasn't wearing a panty, then she spread her legs a little and with her free hand cupping her face against the window, she began to rub her wet pussy. She rubbed fast as her uncle lifted the cane back and brought it down on her father's ass and then she slowed almost to a stop for the next blow.

As she did this she brought herself to the edge without cumming, she knew she would cum if she carried on so she decided to stretch it out by fingering herself. She would finger fuck herself rapidly and furiously for one blow, and then slowly slide her fingers in and out for the next blow. It wasn't long before she felt her climax wanting to explode from the inside of her cunt. She was still fingering herself when Uncle Rob finished and her father stood up straight. She saw the tears running down his cheeks and his face pulled in pain and her pussy exploded and she had to finger and rub herself. She was careful not to lean on the window and bit on her teeth not to make a sound. When the climax subsided her arms and legs were lame and she leaned against the creeper so that they wouldn't see her. She was shaking when she had finished almost began to cry because she wanted to be inside with her father and her uncle.

She should be at school. She should go now. Those thoughts melted away faster than they had taken hold, she put her face against the window again and looked straight into Uncle Rob's eyes. She got a fright and jumped back from the window, but it was too late, he had seen her, and he looked angry.

She felt instantly ashamed that she had been caught spying, but her traitorous pussy felt wet, not ashamed. She felt idiotic because she couldn't make up her mind what to do, run, or go to the door and face the music. In the end the music came to her in the form of Uncle Rob, cane in hand. She burst into tears when she saw the cane, and again her body betrayed her by making her pussy wetter and heart beat out of her chest in excitement.

"What do you think you're doing?" Uncle Rob asked, not concealing his anger. She looked up at him, begging him for direction with her eyes. He gazed intently into hers and then he relaxed his strong grip on her shoulder.

"Are you confused? Is your body telling you one thing and your head another?"

She nodded and looked down again, choking on her sobs a little.

"Look at me." He ordered. She did as he instructed. He looked into her eyes for several long seconds, looking for something he hoped to find there. She didn't know what he was looking for.

"I think you should be punished." He said, his eyes not wavering. As he said it there was a spark in her eyes, he saw it and acknowledged it.

"Yes, you're a little cumslut just like your daddy. You'd love Uncle Rob to spank that naughty little ass of yours, wouldn't you?" Her body was such a traitor, she hated it and loved it equally.

"Take off your skirt slut. Now!" He shouted when she didn't move fast enough. She was panicking now, who could see her? He wouldn't make her walk to the front door half naked would he? It was delicious to follow his order because it felt so wrong.

"Off with your shirt and bra, sluts don't wear clothes. They fuck. They get fucked. They don't do anything else. Are you my slut Kate?" She nodded vigorously as she pulled her bra off. Now she was completely naked, she cringed against Uncle Rob, humiliated at her nakedness. Anyone could be looking - but being under his control felt so good, she couldn't resist. Uncle Rob put his hand around her neck and steered her to the front door, she kept her eyes on the ground and tried to hurry to get inside the house. He stopped her in the doorway.

"Dog, come and look at your daughter's whore pussy. Come stick your tongue in it and tell me if it's wet."

Ryan came running, his eyes growing wide in surprise when he saw Kate. She stood still, she was praying nobody was watching, her shame was burning bright red on her cheeks. Ryan knelt down in front of Kate and Rob grabbed her leg and lifted it high under her knee. Uncle Rob kept her balanced on one foot and she felt her daddy's tongue licking and sucking her pussy eagerly, sucking on her clit and sticking his tongue into her cunt for more juice.

Kate began to pray that he wouldn't stop, she wanted to cum.

"That will do dog." Uncle Rob said and she moaned loudly as the tongue withdrew from her pussy. As soon as she moaned, she received a whack right in the middle of her open pussy and that made her moan even more.

"My pet, I do believe that your slut here is also a pain slut, like father like daughter. I'm going to enjoy both of you." Rob said and Ryan grinned shyly. Rob pushed Kate to the floor and made her lie on her back with her legs spread wide open, Kate was afraid and excited at the same time.

"Your reward faggot for bringing me a new toy is that you will jerk off while I spank this whore's pussy. You will cum in her face and then clean it up." Ryan nodded eagerly and Kate almost wilted with pleasure at the thought of it. Ryan knelt behind Kate's head and Rob ordered her to lift her legs, when she did her father pulled them back to her shoulder so that her ass and her pussy were in the air and she couldn't move. Rob stood behind Ryan and bent over him, his cock and balls rubbing against the back of his brother's head. Ryan's cock was right above Kate's face and she had a front row seat to her daddy jerking himself off above her and her Uncle spanking her pussy in front of her.

The cane came down in the middle of Kate's pussy with a solid thwack sound and Kate instinctively jerked and tried to pull her legs back from her shoulder as she cried out in pain. Rob reached down with his hand and stroked her pussy, Kate cried out again, this time in pleasure, it felt twice as better than before because she was swollen and sensitive where he had caned her. Ryan smiled at her as he stroked his cock, everything was better with a little pain, he thought.

Rob spanked her pussy again. She jerked but quickly recovered, she felt a warm feeling of lust spread in her belly, knowing her daddy was watching her pussy, looking at it, wanting to lick it, she looked at his hard, hairy chest, his sweat running down it, knowing he was looking at the pussy his brother was spanking, she felt an intense sensation in her clit, all she wanted to do was reach down and rub it, it was so hot and swollen and was making her cunt clench and her asshole pucker.

She let herself go, let herself float away, she didn't even feel the pain anymore, it wasn't painful, it made her pussy itch and she desperately wanted someone to scratch it, she squealed and squirmed and lifted her hips up and her uncle had to hold her hands back because she wanted to rub her pussy. She thrust her hips higher and faster and felt her climax wanting to burst from her, she was crying out and biting her teeth in frustration and then she felt something hot on her face. Her father's cum, she felt it again and her cunt exploded and she squirted while her father came in her face.

Ryan stood up and then lay down between Kate's legs, he propped himself up on his elbows and began to lick his cum off her face. She could feel his tongue on her eyelids and then her cheeks and when he reached her mouth she was still panting heavily but she grabbed his hair and she kissed him. Ryan kissed her back, deeply and passionately. Katie turned him on in ways he'd never been turned on before. All he could think of was fucking that pink pussy she kept bald, fucking it and sucking it and licking all around it. Pushing his tongue into her cunt while he was sucking, licking her rosebud asshole, sticking his tongue into her ass, he wished it was a sorely beaten ass.

He became more eager in his kissing and started to touch Kate, Rob figured his brother would like to fuck his daughter because his favorite hobby was a good fucking after a spanking. Of course he would want to teach his daughter this pleasure as Rob had taught him. He sat down close to Ryan and whispered in his ear.

"Do you want to fuck her smooth, naked pussy slut?"

Ryan broke off his kiss with Kate.

"Please master let me fuck her pussy." He begged Rob.

"Hmm..." Rob mused.

"Slut, you will suck my cock while your daddy fucks your pussy."

Kate nodded eagerly, glancing at Uncle Rob's shorts which were bulging. Her father leaned over and gently kissed Rob's bulge and ducked his head even lower to kiss his master's balls. Rob petted his head, and then took off his shorts. Katie didn't need to be told what to do, she crawled between her uncle's legs with her father and together they licked and kissed and sucked his cock and his balls and when he lifted his leg, Katie eagerly licked his asshole and tried to push her tongue in. She wanted her father and her uncle to be proud of her, they had given her so much pleasure and she wanted to repay them. She worshipped both of them and knew they loved their little cumbucket to bits.

She came back round to his cock and eagerly took it into her mouth tasting his pre-cum, she felt her father playing with her pussy and fingering her cunt and she feverishly sucked Uncle Rob's veiny cock, feeling it throb in her mouth. Suddenly her cunt was filled with her father's cock and he was fucking her hard. She sucked her breath in and then squealed or tried to with Uncle Rob's cock in her mouth. She pushed back her hips and sucked her uncle's cock down her throat, she couldn't suck it any harder, she was trying to suck it right into her lungs and she spanked her ass with her free hand, trying to tell her father to fuck harder.

Uncle Rob understood and put his hands around her chest and lifted her ass higher so that her daddy could fuck her even harder, she felt his balls hitting against her pussy, and then his hands wrapped around her hips and he roughly gripped her and banged into her. She felt her cunt tighten and her belly catch fire and then it flipped and as she sucked her uncle's cum down her throat she came, jolting and shivering and pulsing as she felt her father's cum spurt into her. She wanted to scream, it felt so good. She collapsed onto Uncle Rob's tummy, panting breathlessly. She could hear her uncle and her father panting besides her. Ryan was lying with his head on her round nubile ass.

Uncle Rob played with her hair, gently tucking it behind her ears, Katie trailed her fingertips over his belly hair in slow circles. Her father was stroking her thighs slowly, caressing her softly. They lay like that for a time, overwhelmed with satisfaction, almost sleepy. Their caressing increased naturally and they moved to accommodate each other. Kate lay in between her uncle and her father, caressing her uncle and kissing her father and then switching and kissing her uncle while caressing her father.

Her father reached over her to kiss his brother and Uncle Rob responded passionately. He told Kate to lick her father's cock, no sucking, just kissing and licking, while he fucked her father's ass. They switched positions and Ryan lay on top of Rob. They were still kissing and caressing each other. Rob was claiming and dominating Ryan's mouth, while his little brother moaned in rapture, allowing his brother to control all of him, his mind, his arousal and his cock. Rob lifted his hips slightly and they began to grind their cocks together. Katie scooted down between her uncle's legs and began licking their balls. Uncle Rob didn't say anything about not sucking their balls into her mouth. She sucked one of her uncle's balls into her mouth and began to work on it with her tongue. Uncle Rob lifted his hips higher, balancing himself on his knees, under him; his baby brother grabbed his cock and began to masturbate him. It felt fantastic. Rob rubbed his niece's hair and pushed her face a little closer in between his legs. He moaned in pleasure. He gently stuck a finger into Katie's mouth and hoarsely whispered to her to take the other ball now, she eagerly obeyed. Ryan kept jerking his cock and when he had enough he put his hand on Ryan's and guided his hand to his own cock.

"Fuck yourself little brother, masturbate for me. Remember how you used to stand in front of me where I was sitting and I would tell you about fucking your ass and you would imagine it while I watched you masturbate yourself?"

Ryan jerked his cock vigorously, crying and moaning when his brother spoke to him. Suddenly Rob's hand shot out and grabbed Ryan and stopped him from finishing.

"Nooo..." Ryan cried out, heaving and sweating, his cock throbbing and bouncing against his brother's.

"Turn around." Rob ordered, Ryan turned onto his belly.

"On your knees." Another order from Rob, Ryan got on his hands and knees. Rob put his hand on Katie's head where she was still sucking her uncle's balls.

12