Kate's Keyhole

Story Info
He watches sexy, hirsute flatmate undress.
726 words
3.89
90.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to live in a flat where my bedroom adjoined another bedroom with a door. I think the rooms were originally designed as living or dining rooms, rather than bedrooms. My flatmate Kate lived in the adjoining room. She was gorgeous - a slim athletic figure, pretty face, shoulder length blonde hair. I fancied her, although she was not really my type.

Kate and I always kept the adjoining door shut; we had no reason to be in each other's bedrooms. For ages it never even occurred to me to try looking through the keyhole, but one time I was at home studying and heard Kate come home from work, run into her room and start getting undressed. The sounds were quite obvious, and I realised she was getting changed to go out to the gym. The thought occurred to me that if I looked through the keyhole I could see my gorgeous flatmate in a state of undress.

I moved slowly so as not to make any noise, so by the time I got there I missed the real show. Kate had already changed her top, and was pulling on a pair of shorts. Kate had very light blonde hair, but I could see through her lacy knickers that she had a full bush of dark pubic hair. It looked almost black. I decided that looking through the keyhole might be worth pursuing to actually get to see her naked.

Next morning I got out of bed when I heard Kate going for her shower, and crept up to the keyhole to watch her when she came back into her room to get dressed. My heart was racing as she came into the room with a towel wrapped around her. I had to try hard to control my breathing.

Kate lowered the towel, and retied it around her waist. God her breasts were beautiful. Small, but full and round. She had large pink nipples which tilted upwards, and were still hard from the rubbing of the towel. My cock was hard too, and I reached down to squeeze the tip.

Kate pulled on a white lacy bra hiding her tits from my view, and then walked to the other side of the room, out of sight of the keyhole. I heard the towel drop to the floor, and thought I would probably not get to see her pussy. Then suddenly she walked back into view, still wearing nothing but her bra. She reached into a drawer, pulled out a pair of pink cotton knickers, and then … yes! … she turned towards me to put them on!

My stiff dick started twitching in my hand. Kate had the hairiest vagina I had ever seen. I had thought my last girlfriend to be quite hirsute, but Kate's pubic jungle was darker and thicker. The hair was nearly black, and it was so dense I couldn't see any details of her labia. God, it looked nearly long enough to plait! The hair was trimmed at her bikini line, but not shaved, and a cute little trail of it ran up from her mound, almost meeting her belly button. As she pulled her panties on she turned side on to me to look in her mirror. Her full bush stood out from between her legs - fuck it looked fantastic! She must have been admiring her pussy in the mirror.

I nearly came there and then, and clamped my hand around the base of my penis to stop the first gush of sperm, but when Kate slipped her panties down again, moved her pubic hair aside with one hand and then started to stroke her cunt with her finger I lost control.

Come rushed out over my hand, and I must have gasped, because Kate suddenly looked up! Shit! I'd been caught. She couldn't see me through the keyhole, but she must have known what was going on. She took her hand away from her clit, and moved to the other side of the room , out of my view.

I promised to myself that I would not look through the keyhole again. If she said anything I would deny it, and she had no proof. I just wondered since I'd seen her beautiful body and her amazing hairy patch how long I could keep that promise.