Kate's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good Daniel, I'll be out shortly, go ahead and find us something to watch, none of those war movies, maybe a romantic comedy."

"Uggghh, I guess, I'll see what's on."

Before getting in the shower Kate checked for messages one last time, surprised at such a quick response she read his words. Interesting she thought, she'd reply later. Her shower did nothing to cool her down, nor did it take her mind off such a crazed feeling of excitement. Unable to hold herself back she let her hands wander between her legs.

Deep penetrating fingers pushed hard, her cunt soaking wet from the thoughts of her new found online friend. Closing her eyes, she saw visions of Kizer's young muscular body fucking her as fast as her fingers were. Her muffled moans almost getting too loud, even above the sound of the shower. Her legs shaking in such turmoil she had to slide down and sit in the tub to keep from falling. A slight little giggle escaped her and then shameful thoughts rushed in her head. What the fuck she thought, it's just online and chats, nothing in person. What could it hurt, besides, it could be a little fun.

12