Kate's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate unknowingly Doms her son, Daniel.
5.6k words
4.23
28k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
136 Followers

Note: Originally this story was going to be 2 chapters, however, it seems it's running longer. To follow along you may want to read the first chapter if you haven't done so. To summarize, Daniel poses as an on line person named "Kizer" to have an online sexual relationship with his mother, Kate.

*****

"About time Mom, I thought I'd have to watch the movie alone. I put on 50 Shades of Grey, not really just kidding, I put on a silly romantic comedy."

"Oh hush Daniel, you like them as well, now let's eat, I'm starving."

Kate's mind couldn't concentrate on the movie, her thoughts going back to the email from Kizer, what would she say, how far would she go? The allure was fascinating to her, he mentioned a teacher, did he expect her to teach him about sex? How could she, she wasn't exactly the most experienced person herself. She also hadn't forgotten about the other man, JakeD, he seemed interesting as well.

"Mom, what's up with you? You seem like you are lost in space somewhere."

"Nothing Daniel, I guess I did have a little too much to drink, I sure could use a neck massage though."

"Sure mom, don't mind at all, sit down here and I'll get some lotion."

As he settled in behind his mother, his hands began to slightly tremble as he squeezed her neck, slowly and purposely making his way further down, his hands massaging her shoulders and sliding lower towards her breast but stopping short of being obvious, or was he? Her slight moans and twists of her neck began to arouse him, he could feel his cock began to grow.

Fuck he thought, how the hell would he hide his hard on? He continued his roaming hands and fingers, down her back and back up, slightly towards the front and back around. Teasing her, or at least attempting to before deciding not to push it any further. His view from behind her gave him a perfect view of her breasts, so round and perfect he thought. He wondered if his little peeks went unnoticed, he hoped not.

"Oh, that feels so good, I didn't realize how sore I was, moving furniture around and all this re-organizing must have taken a toll on me. We'll be through soon though, then we can sit back, relax and enjoy our new surroundings. We'll be just fine."

"Yes, we will mom, as long as I don't have to sit here and watch these silly movies all the time."

"Maybe next time you can watch something you like; how about some Ice cream?"

Without waiting for an answer; his mother got up and headed to the kitchen. Daniel watched as she walked away, her tight white shorts barely covering her ass and the little shake as she did was quite a turn on. Her ass cheeks poking through the bottom caused a slight stir inside him.

Fuck he thought, I wonder what she is like in bed, does she like sucking cock? Does she like rough sex or does she just lay there and get fucked?

After the movie and ice cream, they both seemed to be a little distracted, Kate's fidgeting was obvious as Daniel collected the dishes. He was curious, maybe she was occupied with his reply to the dating site. He wanted to check for messages but still decided to wait.

His curiosity was getting the better of him though, not just his message but if she had messages from others. He still has the password and seriously thinking about logging on to her profile. Later, he would definitely check it he decided.

"I think I'll go out for a bit Mom, maybe go see Talia for a little while."

"Oh, I thought you and Tally broke up?"

"We did for a while, you know us, off and on. We had a little spat but patched it up. I'll help you with the house tomorrow if you like and finish things up around here."

"That sounds good, no rush, Tell her I said hello."

"Will do mom, catch you later. I won't be too late."

Kate was glad to get some alone time, she was dying to check her messages and write a reply to Kizer and JakeD. It didn't take long after Daniel left, within 5 minutes she was online and writing a reply.

First was to JakeD, this one would be easy, the reply to Kizer would require some thought.

Hi Jake,

I'm a little new, or a lot new I should say to this type of "dating" or just communicating with a potential date. How about a few emails back and forth, maybe a phone chat and if we see a connection then a cup of coffee or something. I'm not looking to just dive into a long-term relationship, I'd rather take my time, have a little fun and go from there.

Warning though, lately I've been a little more "aggressive" than I used to be. My marriage was one of simplicity of sorts, my ex-husband made most of the decisions and that left me feeling like a traditional housewife. Maybe that was the problem with our marriage.

Forgive me, I've already broken the first dating rule, not to talk about previous relationships. However, I thought it was important to know a little something about me and what I'm not looking for.

I've enclosed a picture of me, I don't like surprises nor do I want false expectations. I'll wait for a reply and we can go from there.

Kate

Now for Kizer, this one will require a little more thought. After all, his age was a major concern, to get caught in a romantic relationship or just the perception of one would certainly cause "talk". Legally ok but still people like to gossip. However, the sexual thoughts inside her head have her mind twirling, not any reason she can't have some fun, carefully though, very carefully.

Hi Kizer,

Maybe you are right, it can't hurt anything to just talk and chat. However, there are a few rules I want to establish. No pictures of my face, considering our huge age difference and not knowing a lot about you I'm not taking any chances. This isn't exactly "proper" so I need to be careful.

Based on your messages, this appears to be all about sex, or most of it anyway. I'm ok with that, otherwise, I wouldn't be writing you back. Another thing, there won't be any meetings between us.

Lastly, and considering my assumption is correct about it's mostly sexual then I'll start with telling you what I expect and want from this. Something tells me you won't mind my directness, which I might add is totally out of character for me. Like you though, maybe I want to learn about the "sexual escapades" you mentioned.

You see, I've always been somewhat submissive, I'm sure you know what I mean, if not you can look it up, just google "sexually submissive" and I think you'll find out all you need to know. However, I think I may want to explore the other side, I want to be in charge, maybe I even want more than to be in charge.

Maybe, just maybe, I want a young stud to do as I say and want. Scratch that "maybe", that's exactly what I want.

So, if you want to play then write me back. However, there is one thing I want you to do when you write back, take a picture of your stud cock and show it to me, I need to see if you're worthy of my time.

Wow, I'm not used to this, and not even used to talking like this. My pussy is wet now, I'll be waiting to hear back.

Kate

Kate read her words over and over several times. Changed it a few times, deleted it and rewrote it. Every time she read it she felt more powerful and it began to cause a feeling like she'd rarely felt before, if ever. It wasn't just a feeling, it was the physical reaction that traveled all the way down between her legs.

She shouldn't be talking like that, especially to an 18-year-old stranger. What would he think she wondered, what would he do, would he really send the picture? Her head spinning with filth and sexual decadence she hit the "send" button. Fuck, what have I done...

She could feel how wet she was and imagined how wet she would be if he sent her a picture. Sitting at the table she slid her hand down to her white shorts, unbuttoned and unzipped she slid her hand inside her panties. Damn, she thought, I can't seem to get satisfied. What she needed was a cock, not her hand.

Just as she was getting to the nitty gritty her phone rang. Fuck, Daniel calling, should I answer or not? With her hand still in her panties, she reached for the phone with her free hand.

"Hello" she answered in a somewhat out of breath voice.

"Hi mom, I'm going to be a little later than I planned, just thought I'd let you know so you don't get worried.

Plunging her finger inside her, she was barely able to answer; "Ok sweetie, I'll see you later."

"You ok mom, you sound out of breath or something, or have you been crying?"

Trying to gather a little composure; "I'm fine Daniel"

"Well ok then, see you when I get home."

"Ok sweetie, bye."

Almost as soon as she said goodbye, Kate reached for her shorts and pulled them off, her panties followed and her legs spread wide, she finger fucked her pussy as fast as she could, a feverishly rapid pace that still wouldn't eradicate her deranged lust. Seeing her hair brush on the table, she reached for it with her slippery wet fingers and shoved the handle deep inside.

In and out as fast as he could, her thoughts of Daniel's voice on the phone while she masturbated echoed inside her head. The more shame and guilt she felt, the harder she fucked herself until she couldn't hold back. The screams so loud they even shocked and surprised her.

Even through the hardest of a shameful orgasm, she still wasn't completely satisfied. She needed more, wanted more. What the hell would it take she thought. Finally relaxing just a bit she felt an intense feeling of shame and guilt. Godamn it, Kate, what the hell was that.

Authors Note: Sexual shame, goes much deeper than humiliation, it's also more difficult to achieve. One has to reach deep into the crevices and corners of the mind to extract those feelings of guilt and shame, in whatever form it is. However, unlike humiliation, sexual shame is most often based on a reality or a fantasy of a reality. A deep seated truth of what turns one on. It's not the same as "You're a slut, now suck my dick."

Sexual shaming creates a strange feeling of a twisted lust that one can't really answer why. Why does it turn one on so much when it's so wrong, so perverse and embedded with so much filth that it creates a sexual euphoria inside one's head? Take Kate, her small little conversation with her son while masturbating is, well just plain wrong.

Perhaps that's the allure, like a thief who steals just for the rush, or a woman who wants the "bad" guy. It's the rush, it may be a buried fantasy or a reality, a filthy little secret that one is just too shameful to admit. Sexual shaming, even if it's only within one's fantasy can be quite real, and quite a debauched turn on. End Author's Note

"Everything ok?" Talia asked.

"I think so, I couldn't tell if mom had been crying or what, she seemed a little upset about something. Maybe I should go home and check on her, she hasn't been herself lately."

"I'm sure she's fine Daniel, but if you want I could go with you, I haven't seen her in a few weeks and I kind of miss her."

"Cool, let's do it, she will glad to see you, you know how much she likes you, always has."

"Me too, she's like a 2nd mom to me, I remember her babysitting me and taking us to school when we were kids. I also remember her scolding us when we skipped school that day. She was so mad at us!"

"No doubt, I still remember all that yelling and punishment, I think my ass was sore for weeks."

Kate had just finished cleaning when Talia burst through the door. Luckily, she had changed clothes, picked up her wet panties and had settled down after her twisted masturbation session.

"HI Mom," Talia said as she wrapped her arms around Kate for a big hug, her bosom pressing against Kates sent a surprising surge of excitement through her."

"Wow, what a surprise Tally." Kate had always called her Tally, it seemed to fit her for some reason.

With her dishwater blonde hair and bubbly personality, she was quite the looker. Her petite size and innocent face made her look more like 14 than a young woman headed off to college. Her tight jeans she had on were rare for her, normally it was flip flops and shorts, which Kate always thought were just a little too short.

"What are you two doing, I thought Daniel said he was going to be late?"

"We wanted to check on you, Daniel said you seemed a little upset or something."

"Oh my god kids, I'm perfectly ok, what even gave him that idea? However, I'm glad you came over, I was just about to head to the store, want to come along?"

"Sure, sounds like a fun, just let me freshen up a bit and brush my hair and I'll be ready."

Fuck, Kate said to herself as she watched Tally grab the hairbrush she just used to fuck herself with, too late to stop her as she headed down the hallway. A slight sinister feeling came over her and once again, another rare emotion seemed to take hold. They were becoming stranger and stranger, and even harder to control.

It didn't take Daniel long after they left to check for messages.

Holy fuck! What the hell! Goddamn goddamn, goddamn he said over and over to himself. Realizing his mother was not quite so innocent he was a little confused, nervous and extremely horny. His cock bulging already, he didn't need to make his dick hard, it already was. What the fuck to do?

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind, if she ever found out for some reason, things could end up being bad, really bad. He shouldn't that's for sure but he also couldn't stop himself.

Pulling down his pants and underwear, he took several pictures of his cock, close ups so as not to expose anything she may be familiar with, such as his bedroom or other items. Looking at the pictures, he was pleased with them, not exactly a monster cock but enough he thought for him to be worthy as she put it. Now to write back.

Kate,

Wow, I didn't expect that but I'm glad, more than glad. Ecstatic is more like it; my head is spinning around and in a daze after reading your letter. I just hope I'm worthy as you put it.

I have a good idea what you mean by sexually submissive but I will do some research anyway. I'll abide by your rules, no meetings, face pics or whatever other rules you have. I have a question, should I continue to call you Kate or would you prefer something like Mistress Kate? I've attached some pics, I hope you like them.

Kizer,

P.S. I'll be at your feet waiting for your reply.>

There, that should do it, a little short but to the point. Now to check her other messages before they get home. As Daniel read the messages to JakeD he felt a twinge of jealousy, the thought of his mother with someone else was a feeling he didn't like. Not much he could do about, he'd just have to keep her interest in him rather than this JakeD.

As Kate and Tally were shopping she heard her phone go off, a message from the dating site appeared. "You have 1 new message." Hmm, which one she wondered, Kizer or Jake.

"I need to find the restroom Tally, do me a favor and look for some new curtains for the house. Pick out the ones you like and I'll see if I agree with you. Nothing too bold and nothing floral, I hate floral designs for some reason."

"Ok mom, I'll pick some out and show them to you."

Kate rushed to the restroom to check her messages. Although Jake seemed to be a nice steady date of sorts, she really wanted to hear from Kizer and see if he sent her the picture she requested. Opening the app with a hurried anticipation she read the message; Kizer has replied to your message, click here to read his reply." Almost like a giddy school girl she clicked the link and read his reply.

Oh my she thought, this is fucking perfect as she started to download the pictures.

Damn nice cock and it looks so hard, too bad it's only a picture. It will have to remain that way also, she wasn't taking any unnecessary chances but damn, she could almost feel it pounding her hard and fast.

A quick reply will have to suffice for now.

Oh my Kizer, that's quite a cock you have there. I'd say it's worthy of my time, if you behave and do as told of course. As of now, I expect your obedience, so don't disappoint me. Time is short, I'll get back with you.

Mistress Kate; Yes that's what I am, Mistress Kate.

P.S. We need another form of communicating, texting would be great but I'm not willing to give you my number right now. Any ideas? I'm not quite so up to date with technology but I'm learning fast. See what you can come up with for me.

"Hey mom, I found some cool looking drapes. I like the goldish color ones the best, or maybe the blue ones with the swirl designs on them. What about you?"

"Now I do like those blue one's Tally, an excellent choice sweetie. Let's see if there is enough for all the windows in the living room, I think I might just put some in my bedroom if they have that many."

"Perfect, I think they have enough. Do you need anything to hang them up with? Curtain rods or anything?"

Kate's acceptance at Tally's choice of curtains seemed to make her happy. Bouncing around like a little kid, looking for curtains and accessories and her nonstop chatter was a little amusing to Kate. She was always such a happy girl, at least most of the time, not that she didn't have her moods.

It was a little difficult for Kate to fully concentrate on the curtains, her mind racing with images of the pictures she had just seen. He did have a nice cock she thought, not huge but certainly enough, more than she had lately, which was nothing. Stop it Kate, don't even think about it, she told herself. She brushed the thoughts away at hearing Tally's voice.

"I found them all mom, enough for all the windows, even some for the kitchen if you want, they are a little different but similar, I think they would look great in the kitchen and would match the color of the walls."

"You're quite the little shopper Tally, I might have to bring you with me more often, or maybe I'll just let you do all my shopping for me, just kidding of course but sure, go ahead and get the rest sweetie, then we'll head home."

Tally seemed to relish in the moment, especially when Kate would call her "sweetie", it made her feel good for some reason, like she cared about her and loved her even. "Anytime mom, just let me know and I'll be happy to go with you."

Daniel could barely face his mother as she and Tally returned from the store. An awkwardness took over and every time he looked at her he felt like she was someone else. He had no idea she was so sexual, especially in such a kinky way. Even through all the self-embarrassment he couldn't help but get aroused. He wondered what would happen next, what would she want him to do? More pics? What if she wanted to see his face? What if she wanted to meet, that seemed unlikely according to her but what if?

What the hell has he gotten himself into? It was a totally unexpected response from her and now he must plan for the what ifs.?

Sneaking away from them for just a moment, Daniel sent her a link to an app that would create a bogus phone number from each other when texting. He would have to keep his phone handy, away from her, and Tally also. Getting caught wasn't an option, he had to be careful, very careful.

"I'll hang these up tomorrow Tally, I think it's time to relax just a bit, maybe you'd like to come over and help?"

"Sounds good, I have to get going anyway, what time should I be here?"

"Let's not make it too early, how does around 9 sound to you?"

"Perfect, I'm not an early riser anyway, I don't fully wake up until about that time."

On his way out the door and without looking at his mother, "I'll be home after a while, taking Tally home."

"Ok, you guys be careful, seatbelts too, don't be speeding and no texting or talking on the phone while driving."

Kate opened her laptop and checked her messages, seeing the one from Kizer, she read his reply regarding the app. Once downloaded, the app created an alphabetic code instead of a number. Not sure how it works she thought but I'll send it to him. First, some research is due, she didn't want to seem that naïve about things.

Chris57
Chris57
136 Followers
12