Kate's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy Kizer, here is your reward."

Not wanting to keep her little slave waiting she went back to the kitchen, and grabbed a soda for Talley and walked back to the living room.

Steadily busy with the curtains she didn't hear Kate walk back in. She stood there for a moment just watching her, her already wet pussy becoming wetter as she thought over the last few moments. Talley teasing her, she slapping her ass and Kizer in his white panties all filled her head with a wrongful lust, at least it felt wrong to Kate.

As she watched, Kate noticed one of the curtains were in the wrong place. "Talley, you have the wrong curtain on the rod."

"Oh fuck, I sure do Miss Kate, I'll fix it right away. Oops, I said a bad word, I didn't mean to, it just sort of slipped out. Again, her tone somewhat serious and not quite as jovial as before.

"Well now, what should I do about that Talley, I may just have to put you over my knees." Kate tried to sound somewhat silly with her remarks but wasn't sure she pulled it off. Talley dropped the curtains and walked closer to Kate.

Repeating her last words, she again said, "Yes ma'am, you should Miss Kate, should I bend over your lap?"

The look in Talley's eyes and face were obvious, she was serious, there wasn't any doubt left.

Shock began to pour over Kate, it was mixed with a flourish of nervous excitement with a twinge of bewilderment. She could feel her hands trembling and her legs began to shake, she felt like she was perspiring profusely as she managed to walk to the sofa.

Her words surprising herself and perhaps even Talia. "Yes indeed my little slave, you deserve a spanking, come here and lay across my lap."

Talley walked over but before she could lay across her lap Kate stopped her. "I'm not so sure about this Talley, this may not be a good idea."

"But I've been bad Miss Kate and I deserve it, I said a bad word. Besides, you may not be sure but I am, I really am."

With a slight hesitation, she looked at Talley, patted her lap and motioned for her to lay across it. "Yes you did say a bad word, you have to be punished don't you?"

"Yes ma'am I do."

Kate could feel Talley's heavy breast as they brushed across her knees. Her nipples pushing through her shirt seemed to be long and hard as she looked at Kate again. Her breath came in a quick rapid fashion and Kate could even feel the hotness on her legs as Talley exhaled the heavy breaths.

Before her hand reached back she looked at Talley's ass, beautiful it was and unusually delicious looking to Kate. She wanted to do more than just spank her, she wanted to grab her ass and rips her shorts off but still hesitant. A spanking was sufficient, anything further would be so very wrong.

"What was that bad word you said Talley, tell me again."

"I said "fuck" Miss Kate."

Kate reached her hand back and slapped her still covered ass. A not so hard slap but still one where she knew Talley could feel it.

"Tell me again Talley."

Another slapped followed Talley's cursing, this one a little harder.

"Again," Kate told her.

"Fuck" came a reply from Talley.

Kates' hand reached back and again a little harder than the last.

Without Kate prompting her, Talley began her cursing.

"Fuck, fuck fuck'

Three swats followed and Talley began to wiggle and twinge on her lap. Kate knew the slaps stung but not severely and certainly not severely enough. Maybe what she needed, or wanted, was a bright red ass like her sissy pussy boy had just done to himself. She decided that's exactly what she needed, a burning, stinging, flaming hot red ass. The only way to do it was on her bare-naked ass. She stopped for a moment and hesitated, then slowly and gradually slid her hand under Talley to reach the buttons and zipper on her shorts. Once she realized she wasn't resisting she became even more excited.

As she managed to undo them and with a little help from Talley, she slid her shorts and panties down around her ankles. Her naked ass now laying across her lap, she could feel the wetness from Talley and she knew just how much "her little slave" was enjoying this. So was Kate, her own wetness soaking her panties.

Talley's creamy white ass with plump little cheeks was a sight to behold for Kate. She took her hands and slowly slid them across her ass, the feel of her skin was unlike a man's, not rough or hairy but soft, smooth and silky. Not pressing to go any further, other than a spanking, she stopped herself from doing what she really wanted to do. She considered that off limits unless that is, Talley pushed her, she knew at this point, if Talley gave her even the slightest hint that she wanted her to go further than a spanking, she could not stop herself from indulging in the carnal sexual lust she was feeling.

It seemed like she was feeling her ass for minutes upon minutes, in reality, it was only a brief few seconds but those seconds were like a life span to Kate.

What a fucking feeling she thought.

Kate reached her hand back and took a hard swing at Talley's luscious, baby naked ass. The stinging on her own hand hurt like hell, she can only imagine what Talley felt.

Waiting for a brief moment before striking her again she heard Talley start her cursing again."Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck." Her words came in rapid succession once again. Kate followed the previous routine of slapping her as many times as Talley said "fuck." The rhythm in her slaps in cadence with the quickness or slowness of Talley's word.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck as fast as her lips would expel the "dirty word" that started her spanking, the faster she cursed, the faster she spanked her.

Suddenly Talley began to slow down, fuck followed by a delay and then another "fuck", slower still "fuck'. Kate looked at her ass, her cheeks red as she dared make them until Talley began again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck,, fuck, Fuck Miss Kate, fuck Miss Kate, fuck Miss Kate" Finally her curse words slowed and mixed with slight sobs. Kate would have been unsure if Talley liked her ass spanking or not if it weren't for her wet pussy dripping down her legs. She was more than dripping, her pussy flooded with her juices, just as Kate's were.

An awkwardness took over as Talley laid across her lap. Kate wasn't sure what to do until Talley broke the silence and stood up, throwing her shorts and panties off her ankles, her bare bald pussy exposed as she looked at Kate. "Oh my Miss Kate, I will have to be bad more often."

What happened next surprised and shocked Kate even more so as Talley straddled her lap with her naked ass. Still a few tears on her cheeks, Kate reached up and wiped a few away, her fingers shaking and her mind spinning she was in a place she'd never been before. Afraid actually, afraid to move and afraid to speak, all she could do was look at Talley's sexy face.

"Miss Kate", she said in a somewhat whispering voice. "That was exactly what I wanted, almost that is. I want something else now." Talley's hand reached for Kates and slowly moved it towards her pussy. "I want you to fuck me, Miss Kate."

"I can't Talley, you know I can't, I've never done this before with another woman and besides, you know this is wrong, I can't take advantage of you like this," as she slowly pulled her hand back."

Her words didn't faze Talley in the least. "But Miss Kate, don't you realize, I'm the one who is taking advantage of you." With those words, she took off her top and exposed her breasts to Kate, her nipples hard and erect and still sitting on her lap, she moved towards Kates' face and began a long slow deep passionate kiss. Kate surprised herself and probably Talley as well by returning her lustful tongue probing mouth.

Kate couldn't believe the feeling of their tongues swirling around in each other's mouth, the wetness she felt and the length of Talley's tongue probing deep inside were unexpected. Almost as if she was deep throating her mouth with a swirling rage of lesbian lust.

Kate's hands reached for Talley's breast, her nipples felt harder than they looked, the end of her long nipples like little flower buds that blossomed into a frenzied lust of passion. Kate began to squeeze them and through the still ongoing kiss, Talley to managed to mumble a wet "Harder Miss Kate, make them hurt."

Kate dug her sharp nails into Talley's nipples, the edges locked into her budded flesh and began to pull, the harder she pulled and squeezed, the louder Talley moaned. Kate could literally feel the vibrations of her voiced groans inside her mouth as Talley kissed her harder. Kate almost came as she realized this was not just a passionate kiss, she had never felt such an intense moment as she had right now.

This was certainly no ordinary kiss, even as passionate as it was, a once in a lifetime feeling two mouths embraced, locked together and neither wanting to stop.

Finally, both needed to breathe and reluctantly they released the stronghold of their hungered cravings. Small kisses on each other's lips, followed by kisses to cheeks, necks, and throats were just as longed for as their deep throated mouths.

Talley moved towards the back of Kates' head to whisper in her ear, "I want to please you, Miss Kate, can we go to your bed?"

Kate began to move and Talley got off her lap, hand in hand they moved to the bedroom. "I told you, Talley, I've never done this before, I'm not sure what I should do."

"Don't do anything, Miss Kate, your little slave will do it all." As Kate stood there, Talley reached for Kates shirt, slowly one by one, Talley reached for the buttons on Kates shirt and released them, followed by removing her bra and almost immediately, Talley began to suck them. Her mouth moving from one to the other, her hands squeezing each as she did so. Kate was beginning to feel a little more confident, her demeanor slightly changing from unsure to knowing exactly what she wanted as Talley continued sucking her nipples.

"Take off my pants," she said in a somewhat commanding voice, "and then my panties."

"Mmm, yes ma'am Miss Kate, yes Ma'am." Talley could sense and feel the change in Kate, slowly taking control, slowly becoming more demanding and slowly taking, taking her "little slave" just as Talley had hoped.

"Good girl Talley," she said as she pulled her panties off. Still standing, Kate put her hand on top of Talley's head and began to push her downwards. "Kiss it baby, Kiss my pussy for me."

Talley followed her orders and got on her knees, she started with slow kisses that circled Kate's mound between her legs. Her swirling tongue followed each little kiss that brought moans from Kate's mouth. Kate began to back up towards the bed, Talley still on her knees followed her and never stopped kissing her pussy. Managing to sit on the edge of the bed, Kate opened her legs, all the while Talley never stopped her little kisses. How she managed that Kate didn't know but not once did she stop until Kate put her hand under her chin and brought her face to hers.

"Kiss me again baby, just like before."

Talley slowly pushed Kate on the bed form her sitting position and climbed on top of her. Her mouth instantly reaching for Kates and with the same eager desires, she kissed Kates waiting mouth. Kate once again reached for Talley's nipples, her nails digging deep, hard and almost with a violent rush. The harder she pinched, the harder and deeper Talley kissed. With each squeeze and release of Talley's nipples, Kate could feel a strong desire to demand, to control and to use Talley.

Almost as if a hidden side of her was beginning to show itself, it wasn't rage but the overwhelming need to take charge.

Kate grabbed Talley's hair from each side and pulled her away from her mouth, holding her close she stared into Talley's eyes. "Eat me, eat my fucking pussy my little slave bitch."

"Oh fuck Miss Kate, yes ma'am, whatever you want your bitch to do."

Talley slid down Kates's body, her tongue licking and her mouth kissing all the way to Kates open legs. She started slowly but Kate wasn't having any of it, she wanted her pussy ate. "Eat me bitch I said, eat my pussy and fuck it." Kate's words seemed to have a profound effect on Talley, a deep intense effect that made her own pussy drenched with her own juices. Something about Kate calling her "bitch" sent shuddering thuds and shivers from her twisted little mind to her horny wet cunt.

Kate grabbed a pillow and thrust it under her ass, her legs spread as wide as possible and slightly sitting up so she could see Talley eating her. Talley buried her face between her legs, her mouth grinding and sucking as fast as she could. She grabbed Kate's pussy lips and pushed them apart, her tongue pushing inside and swirling around just as she did when she kissed her mouth. Oh my fucking god Kate thought, her fucking tongue is unbelievable.

How the fuck can she go so deep, how the fuck can she do that? Kates' head began to spin, her arousal, unlike anything she'd ever felt before, even from being fucked she had never been so wildly horny in her life.

Talley pushed her face in Kates pussy and hard as she could, her tongue shoving in and out, literally fucking her with her probing tongue. Kate began to tense up and Talley knew she was getting close, she continued fucking her and occasionally sucking her clit. Not that Kate needed it to cum but like Talley's nipples it was long and hard, and Talley liked the feeling of it in her mouth.

Kate began to buck wildly, her hands grasping Talley's hair, pulling and tugging without consideration of hurting Talley. "Eat me bitch, fuck me bitch" she began to say over and over. Fuck your mommy's pussy, fuck your mommy's pussy my nasty little slave bitch."

Kate screamed and collapsed, out of breath as Talley moved up to kiss her. Kate tasting her own pussy from Talley's lips, even the smell so erotic and indescribable. She started to shake as Talley kissed her again, this time slower but with just as much passion.

Suddenly Kate realized the words she said but "Mommy" was one she didn't expect. Before starting to speak Talley looked at her, "Oh my, mommy was horny".

Deciding to leave it alone Kate said nothing; Talley still laying on top of her, still placing small little kisses on Kates neck and throat started another little surge inside her. Kate pushed Talley down to her hardened nipples and managed to let out her words. "Suck them, baby, nurse your mommy's tits."

Like a good little slave, Talley sucked her nipples and her hand drifted down between Kate's legs. Her fingers probing and pushing deep inside her gave Kate another screaming shivering orgasm.

Kate reluctantly pushed herself out of bed and Talley followed suit. Her giggling attitude had returned as she teasingly called her Mommy again. "I still have work to do Mommy."

"Yes you do, so you better get busy or you'll have to get another spanking."

"Mmmm, promises promises."

As Kate watched Talley dress, a flood of emotions encased her already guilty feelings. What the hell Kate, you should have never let that happen. She realized Talley had partially initiated most of it, or at least she thought so. Her own soul searching attempting to deny her participation but it was of no use. She knew she was as much to blame as Talley. But Kate thought, was it really blame, was it really so wrong to fuck her son's girlfriend. Yes, she decided, it was so very wrong, However, some things can't be stopped and now she had her very own little slave to play with.

Just as she was about to dress, Kate's phone went off, Talley standing close by picked it up and attempted to toss it to Kate but it slipped from her hand. As she bent down to pick it up Talley saw a picture, one that really surprised her.

"Oh my, I didn't mean to look, Miss Kate. I swear I didn't but I sure liked what I saw. That's a dirty cock pic and he's even wearing panties. I won't ask any questions I promise unless that is you'd like to tell me."

"Maybe I will Talley, maybe I will." Hmmm Kate thought, what a delicious idea that brings to mind.

12