Kate's Playground Ch. 03

Story Info
A Fathers indecent proposal
2.1k words
4.1
102.6k
12
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers

Kate was gorgeous. She walked in front of me into the living room.

I followed my daughter and sat next to her on the couch.

I took Kate's hand in mine and tried to smile. She smiled back. "Okay." I said.

She took a deep breath, "Stacey has worked there, at the Gold Rush I mean, for a couple of months now. She's been telling me how much money she makes in a night. It's a lot. She makes, like three hundred to five hundred dollars a night. So when you told me to look for a job, Stacey popped into my mind. It's an easy job really. You just get up on stage and wiggle your butt. Noting to it. Then sometimes you get to do a private dance for twenty bucks here or there and that's it."

"So..." I stammered. "Do you take off your clothes?" I asked.

"Of course, that's how you make your money silly. But I only did if for a couple of nights and you know what? I was actually going to quit tonight. I hated that job."

"How come?" I asked. Shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

"Well, the owner of the club is a pervert, to put it bluntly."

"I don't understand." I said.

"Come on Dad, don't make me tell you, I already told you, it's nothing, it's over."

"Tell me. I'm still, ah, feeling like I can't trust you." I insisted.

"He, well, he tried to take advantage of me."

"What did he do?" I asked plainly, like I didn't care. But I started to worry again.

She got this look in her eyes. She didn't want to tell me, but realized she hurt my feelings by lying to me. She was very intuitive and could tell that I wouldn't trust her if she didn't tell me everything. For the most part, we had an honest and open relationship. She'd tell me about the boys that liked her and I'd put in my two cents. I actually never really liked any of them.

Kate took a deep breath, "Dad, he's just really good with words that's all."

"That's all? It doesn't sound like just words. You said he took advantage of you." I looked at her without looking away.

She sat there next to me, legs exposed, in her tight t-shirt. There was a cool wind blowing through the house since she hadn't turned the heater on yet. The chill made her nipples erect. I had trouble not looking at them. I couldn't imagine what a sight my daughter's breasts would be. Well actually I could.

"Kate, it's okay, you can tell me anything. I'm your father remember. If you can't talk to me then who can you talk to?" I smiled. She smiled too. Then she grew a little more serious as she looked down and took my hand.

"Well Dad, guys can be aggressive you know. You know all the stories I tell you. It's hard to fend them off sometimes. I don't want to make you feel like I keep secrets from you. It's just, that this is embarrassing."

"Do you think I should call the cops?

"No, of course not."

"Well, you said he took advantage. How did he do that, by force?"

"No, with his words, I told you."

"No, you haven't told me.'

"Okay, okay. I was getting of stage, and I still hadn't put my clothes back on yet. When Al called me into his office. I tired to go into the locker room, but he took me by the hand and lead me into his office."

"Who is Al?"

"He's the owner of the club. He was saying how great I was, and how everyone really liked me at the club and then he shut the door. He said, take a seat. I did. And he stood in front of me smiling. He said he wanted to see me come on stage in some nicer clothes. He said he could help me with that. Then he didn't' say anything. He just handed me a condom with fifty dollars inside."

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything. I stood up to leave but he started talking. He wouldn't stop talking. He was saying how easy it was for him to hire new girls and he let girls go all the time if they weren't right for his place. He didn't know if I was right for the place since I didn't have any nice clothes. And besides he said, I was only eighteen."

"And." I listened patiently. I was disturbed not by what happened to my daughter but by what feelings where coming up in me.

"I took the fifty dollar bill."

"You let him fuck you?"

"No. I gave him a quick blowjob and it was disgusting."

"You gave him a blowjob?" I was stunned.

"It's not the same as sex."

"But..." I didn't know what to say.

"Dad, come on. Everyone knows a blowjob and sex are two different things. It's not like I let him enter me or anything like that. They are totally different."

"Then what, after you... You know, what did you do then?"

"I just walked out and said, well when I'm dressed nice, I'll come back, and then we'll see if I'm right for this place. But I'm not going back Dad, I promise."

We were both quiet for a minute. It was an uncomfortable silence. I was closer to her than her mother ever would be and now that I knew this little secret about her, it guaranteed that she'd always come to me first. I knew things about my Katelyn, which most men would never know. And now, I was going to help her secretly to get into college, without telling Jann. It was like we both became little kids trying to keep a secret.

"Well the problem still stands. How are you going to make that money to cover the damage on your car?"

"I'll get a regular job." She said.

"Doing what? You'll only make minimum wage."

"Fine, we'll go rob a couple of liquor stores." She smiled.

I said, "I have an idea, but I don't know if you'll like it."

"At this point, I'll do anything to get into school." She waited anxiously.

I took my time, speaking slow, and casually. "Okay, well why don't you come up to my room in five minutes and I'll tell you."

"Why the suspense?" She gabbed me in the ribs.

"How about you put some clothes on first." I smiled

"Good idea." Kate jumped up. Jim watched his daughter's ass as she ascended the stairs.

She looked back with a smile. "Hey!" I looked up to meet her gaze. I'd been caught. "Seeing something you like?" I just smiled. She winked.

I was sitting at my computer when Kate entered my room. I liked the tight short shorts she was wearing. The thin fabric hugged her ass. She still had no bra on under her white t-shirt. She came over and sat on my lap, looked back at me and smiled. "What is your big idea?" She asked. I put one arm around her motioned toward the computer.

"Well, during our talk downstairs on the couch, I realized something."

"What, that I am a woman?"

"Yes, and that you are good at turning guys on."

"What, you always knew that."

"Yes, but I never really realized how much money you could make doing it. Here is what I mean." I pulled up a screen on the Internet of a young girl, similar in age and body type to Kate. This girl was photographed semi nude is several seductive poses. She was strip teasing for the camera. I quickly hit the slide show function on the web page and the pictures changed automatically.

At first Kate was in shock, but as she sat I my lap, she began to realize what I was hinting at. These girls make money. I leaned back in the chair and let her watch. This girl was just trying to look cute and that's it. She wasn't doing anything sexual or anything pornographic. She just had a nice body and wasn't afraid to show it off dressed in cute outfits. Kate watched for a minute. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

"What are you trying to say, Dad?" She asked.

"I think you know." I said.

"But 'Dad', I thought you didn't like me getting naked in front of men?"

"This is different. These men aren't touching you or trying to take advantage of you. They are paying a monthly fee to just look at your beautiful body. In one month, you'd have all the money you needed to pay off your car accident and some extra for the increase in your insurance."

"Well, that's a great idea, but I don't know the first thing about making a web site. I mean do you know anybody?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that. All you have to do is look cute. That wouldn't be to hard for you would it?"

"I don't know. This is kind of strange. I mean you were really angry. Would you really want some swinging dick taking pictures of me like this?"

"No, you're right. And that's why I went looking through the garage late last night. Guess what I found. Your mom's digital camera I bought her last Christmas. Never been used. It's top of the line. We just take the pictures; down load them to the web. It's as simple as could be. I'll set up a Pay-Pal account, and we're in business. Mom won't have to know you wrecked your car, cause you've already got the mechanic paid off."

"Wow. It sounds great. I mean, I really don't want to stay home another year."

"Well, I wouldn't mind if you did."

"Let me get this straight. Are you saying that you would take the pictures? Cause I don't know how I feel about that." Kate crossed her arms.

"Why not. I'm your father. I've seen you naked hundreds of times. I mean just the other day I saw you walk out of the shower, and you walk around the half naked anyway. Besides, you didn't seem to mind taking your clothes off for all those other men, right? I men you even sucked your bosses dick for a fifty. Who am I then if you can't get naked in front of me? It's not like you're going to suck me off."

"Of course not, you're my Dad." She said with some uneasiness.

"Exactly. Who better to trust than your Dad?" I was really convincing.

"But Daddy, that's... That's..." She stammered.

"It's what, wrong?" I replied.

"Well, sort of."

"I'm not the Pope, okay. I'm not going to have a heart attack if I see you naked. And how different is it from what you just did for the last three nights?"

"Well, I see your point, but don't you think that's a little weird, Dad?"

"Not at all. I'm your Father. I've seen you grow up from a beautiful baby, to a lovely woman, and in that time; I've seen your body over a thousand times. It's normal."

"Yeah, but, I don't know. I..."

"Look, if you feel uncomfortable with the idea, that's fine. You can get a regular job and work this next year saving up. I just thought you didn't want to do that."

"I don't." She said. I could see I'd almost convinced her. My heart was racing with excitement. Would I get to see my gorgeous daughter undress? Could I get her to take off all her clothes? I couldn't believe I was asking her to do this. Was I sane? My reasoning seems to shoot out the window and all I wanted in that moment was to see my daughter peel off her clothes, piece by piece, until she was standing completely bare.

"Whatever." I said casually as if I could care less. "It's just an idea."

"Wait. It's just that this is making me feel, I don't know, weird."

I laughed. "Hey, if you feel that way, that's fine with me. Forget about it."

"I'd really be able to make five thousand in one month?" She asked.

"Do the math" I said, "A ten dollar a month membership fee. All you'd need is five hundred members."

"Five hundred is a lot."

"Honey, we're talking about the internet here. It's worldwide honey. You may even get thousands of members in only one month. And once you're off to college, they'll still be joining. All we have to do is put some pictures up. Easy as pie."

Kate was silent. Was she actually thinking it over?

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers