Kate's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Punishment of a naughty wife by her husband.
3k words
3.84
248.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
499 Followers

(This is a fantasy. All characters over the age of 18. The story was an idea from a friend, who asked if I would write it. She helped develop the story and edited it; however, any mistakes are my responsibility. The story contains spanking, humiliation and diapers, if this does not interest you please do not read it.)

===================================

SWAT! SWAT! I heard the spanks on my skirt-covered bottom before I felt the two stinging spanks against my backside. At the same time my face turned a deep red as I realized I had been spanked like a naughty child in public. My husband had heard my rude exchange with the two pharmacy employees and had decided enough was enough. He had warned me prior to going shopping that he would not accept any naughty behavior from me.

I stood completely mortified dressed in my business suit, which consisted of a dark blue skirt, white blouse, heels and a suit jacket. I am an office manager even though I am 22 years old, and I make sure I am always dressed in a conservative adult style. The two spanks got my attention as I remembered his warning. Tom, my 30-year-old husband of two years, does not accept any nonsense from me. He is the boss in our household and I am well aware of it.

'Katherine Ann, stand up straight with your hands at your sides and look at the two ladies behind the counter. I want you to apologize for your rudeness. I expect better behavior from you,' I heard him whisper in my ear.

'But Tom,' I started to stammer, when I felt two more quick smacks on my bottom, making me jump. Now a small crowd was gathering to watch.

'Do you wish me to spank you right here Missy?' I heard him ask.

'No Sir,' I said and I stood at attention just as ordered.

'I told you to behave prior to leaving home did I not Missy?' I heard him ask, just loud enough for all to hear.

'Yes Sir' I said, now feeling like it was my Daddy scolding me.

'Okay, now begin, and I intend to spank your bare behind when we get home,' he said in a firm commanding voice.

'Please, Ladies, excuse my behavior. I have no excuse for being so rude to both of you. If you forgive me it will never happen again,' I said, standing at attention, my hands at my side, with the small crowd viewing my embarrassment.

I watched as both pharmacy clerks smiled and slowly nodded their heads in my husband's direction. I heard him say to one of the clerks, 'Please give me a package of adult diaper, a pacifier and a baby bottle. My wife acted like a spoiled little girl, so I think some diaper punishment should bring her down a peg.'

I was mortified as they handed the items to my husband and he paid for them. He handed them to me to hold as he took the pacifier package and opened it. Inside were two pacifiers; one pink, the other white. He took the pink pacifier, held it to my lips and ordered me to open my mouth. I couldn't believe he was serious, so I stood with my mouth firmly shut. Out of nowhere, I felt three sharp stinging swats to my backside, and as I opened my mouth to exclaim 'ouch!' the pacifier popped into it.

'Now suck on that paci and don't say another word,' I heard him order.

I was thinking, 'Could I be any more mortified?' But wait, yes I could. I heard hubby ask the clerk for two safety pins, and in one motion the back of my skirt was raised showing my little schoolgirl knickers. They were pure white cotton, full cut and were the total opposite of the ones I would pick if I were allowed to pick my own panties. My husband pinned the hem of my blue skirt to my blouse, exposing my cotton knickers for all to see. Next, I was unceremoniously marched through the store by my hand.

When we reached the car he indicated I should sit on my panties for the ride home. He said that I would be grounded for the weekend with no privileges, just like a child. I sat quietly pouting as we took the 15-minute ride home.

Once home he again marched me inside by my hand and ordered me to our bedroom. Inside the bedroom he walked me over to the nearest corner. He calls it my shame corner, where I stand when I misbehave.

My nose was facing the wall and my skirt was adjusted so my entire full cut panties could be viewed. My hands were on top of my head and my legs slightly spread. I could hear him getting things out of my dresser drawer and the bathroom.

'Turn around young lady,' I heard him say after some 10 minutes. I turned, still sucking on the pacifier, my hands on my head. The drool from my mouth had seeped down onto my blouse. My eyes remained down as I waited for him to continue speaking.

'Katherine Ann, I am very disappointed in your behavior, especially after I told you to behave. There was no need to be rude to the pharmacy clerks. They were doing their jobs. I intend to punish you as if you were a child. You will be diapered all weekend and will suck on your pacifier. In addition, you are grounded and will not watch television. I am going to put you into bed at 8:00 and you will wear your punishment outfit all day. Now change into your punishment outfit and report to me in the living room for your diapering.'

When I heard my fate I began to sob and I promised to behave from now on, and pleaded with Tom not to put me in diapers, but he ignored me and went into the living room to wait for me.

I slowly walked from the bedroom to the living room to see my husband sitting in his reclining chair reading a newspaper. I was wearing my punishment outfit, which consisted of my Tinker Bell cotton nightshirt, ending just above my knees, my white cotton knickers and my slippers. Of course I had no bra on, as Tom believes that bras are only for big girls who can behave. The pacifier remained in my mouth.

I stood directly in front of him, my hands clasped behind my back and my eyes lowered when I heard him say 'Present.' This means to raise my nightshirt above my waist, so he can inspect my knickers. Even though I had been in this position before, I was still mortified. He could see my full cut white cotton panties. Just then the doorbell rang and I was ordered to say in position as he rose to see who was ringing the bell.

I heard him say 'Hi Karen.' It was one of the pharmacy clerks at the door.

'Mr. Jackson you left the prescription at the store, so I thought I would bring it to you. I only live two blocks away.'

'Thank you Karen, that was very thoughtful of you considering Kate was so rude to you,' I heard him say hoping that was all and she would leave.

'Oh no problem, Mr. Jackson,' she indicated.

'Have you been smoking?' he said.

'Yes Sir,' I heard her say. I know Tom does not allow smoking, but if her parents allowed it there was nothing he could say.

'Why don't you come in? I was about to deal with Kate and you being the offended party should watch,' I heard him say, as I stood in the middle of the living room, nightshirt raised over my hips with my white panties on display.

I heard her hesitate then she said 'Okay Mr. Jackson, I have a few minutes, but then I need to be home.'

I started to lower my nightshirt, as I did not want her to see me standing on display. 'Leave that sleepshirt above your waist Missy', he ordered. My face turned a dark red as Karen walked into the room. She was just a few years older than me. I could not believe my husband invited her to see my punishment; I would never live this down!

'Okay young lady, let's get this over with. Get your spanking chair and hairbrush and bring them to the center of the room.' Slowly I walked over and fetched the straight-backed chair and the wooden hairbrush and placed them in the center of the room.

'Karen, why don't you sit on the couch and you can watch this naughty 22-year-old be punished like an 8-year-old.'

Karen took her seat and watched as my husband held my ear and in one motion sat down on the chair and flipped me over his lap. My bottom was facing Karen and he lifted my nightshirt well above my waist, exposing my white knickers. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes as if I had not ever been spanked. I heard him talking to Karen as I lay over his lap; my head to his left and my legs stretched out to his right.

'So Karen, how old are you?' I heard him ask as he slowly rubbed my panties.

'25 Sir,' she said.

'Have you ever been spanked as I am about to do with Kate?' he asked.

'Yes Sir, I live at home so my Daddy will spank me if I misbehave. He says as long as I live at home it is his rules.'

'Very good, so you are always polite, not like Kate,' he stated.

'Yes Sir, my Daddy would tan my backside if I acted like Kate,' I heard her say.

'Do you hear that Katherine Ann? You are not the only naughty little girl who gets spanked for rudeness,' he said as I squirmed. 'Let's get started.'

I felt him lift my sleepshirt higher exposing my panties even more. He then put his fingertips inside the waistband of my undies and lowered them in one motion to my knees. The cool air made me shiver and I could feel the goose bumps rising on my bare backside. He reached down and fetched the hairbrush and laid it on my cheeks as he rolled up his right sleeve. As I lay ignominiously over his lap in front of Karen, my bare butt showing, my head down nearly touching the carpet, I heard Karen's phone ring.

It was Karen's mother, who was calling as she was supposed to be home a few minutes ago. I heard my husband say to Karen 'Let me speak to your mother.'

Karen handed the phone to Tom, but did not seem very happy about it. I saw him turn on the speaker.

'Hi Mrs. Carlson, this is Tom Jackson,' I could not believe he was carrying on a conversation with me over his lap, my panties dangling from my knees and my nightshirt flipped up on my back.

'Yes, she is here. I am about to spank my naughty wife and being that Karen was the offended party I am letting her watch. She will be right home. By the way, Mrs. Carlson, do you allow Karen to smoke? She indicated she does not need permission because of her age,' Karen's face turned a bright red as she heard my husband talking.

'Oh really? Karen is not allowed to smoke and she would be spanked if her Daddy knew, but unfortunately he is out of town on business,' said Mrs. Carlson.

'Would you mind spanking her as you are already going to spank your wife?'

'No problem Mrs. Carlson, I will send Karen home with a very sore and red bottom,' he said as he looked at Karen, who lowered her eyes in embarrassment. It was turning out not to be such a good idea to drop the prescription at Kate's house.

'Okay young lady, you heard your mother. Go over to the corner and lift your skirt above your hips. Stand there while I deal with Katherine Ann.'

All this time I had been lying over his lap waiting for my paddling. The corner was in my sight and I watched as Karen lifted her skirt revealing nylon stay-ups ending at her thighs and a bright pink bikini. The bikini was so tight that it showed her bottom cheeks.

I felt him lift the hairbrush off of my bare cheeks, as he was ready to tan my bottom. 'Now Missy you will behave yourself and act like a young lady at all times,' I heard him say as the well-polished (one of my jobs) wooden hairbrush laded flat against my rounded backside. It stung deep and I could feel it flatten my rounded bottom.

My eyes began to tear immediately and I kicked my legs from the sting. 'No Kicking Missy,' he warned as he landed one swat to each thigh as a warning. Again he landed two quick stings to my bottom one on each cheek; it felt like the stinging of bees on my posterior. 'I expect better behavior from you young lady. I warned you what would happen.' The hairbrush landed over and over. I could see Karen cringing in the corner, her bikini on display.

I was now sobbing loudly as my bare backside absorbed each blow. It felt like a hundred strokes, but was most likely about twenty-five. Here I was, 22 years old, crying like an eight-year-old. Finally, he lifted me off his lap and marched me over the other corner by my ear. My face was wet from the tears and my posterior was a bright red and stung. When I reached the corner I started to do my 'spanking dance'; that is, jumping up and down and trying to wiggle the sting out of my behind. He landed another swat with the hairbrush ordering me to stop 'acting like a child and stand still.'

He left me in the corner to cry, panties at my knees, and called to Karen to come over to him. I could hear her whimper from embarrassment. I am sure she knew better than to disobey, having been paddled before by her Daddy. Tom sat on the straight-backed chair, hairbrush in his hand, and had her stand between his legs. I could hear him tucking her skirt into her waistband. I heard her protest as he lowered the pink bikini panties to her knees, exposing her front to his view. This did not last long as he quickly placed the 25-year-old over his lap as if she were 7 years old. I heard her protest, but two swats with his hand stopped her. It was not long before I heard her crying and pleading that she would be 'soooo good.'

'Young lady, I am not pleased that you were smoking and then you lied about having permission,' I heard him say.

'In this house when you lie you get your mouth washed out with soap.'

'No no please Sir I will be soooooo good!' I heard her cry.

The spanking continued as I heard the steady sound of the hairbrush landing on her bare buttocks. Finally it stopped and Karen was escorted back to her corner crying and sobbing. I could hear her crying as I was just sniffling. I heard my husband whispering something about a soaping into Karen's ear, which caused her to sob even more.

Next, he came over to me and took me by my ear over to a blanket that was on the floor. On the blanket were adult diapers, plastic panties and a pacifier along with baby lotion and baby powder.

He laid me on my back and took off my panties, then lifted my Tinker Bell nightshirt up above my large breasts, covering my face.

Tom then said 'diaper position.' I hesitated and felt him lift my legs as he landed a swat on each under thigh right near the bottom crease. My legs quickly went into place; that is, my knees came up so they were touching my chest exposing my bare bottom and shaved front.

He then slipped the diaper underneath me and continued to baby me by taking the pacifier and placing it in my mouth. At his command I began to suck as he rubbed the baby lotion in between my legs followed by some baby powder. He then pinned the nappy so that it was secured tightly and put on my flowered plastic panties. I was now completely mortified.

'Okay Kitten, you will stay in your diaper all weekend, if you have to go potty ask me. Now stay on your blanket while I deal with Karen,' he said.

I watched as he walked over to the far corner where Karen was still sobbing quietly. Her red sore backside was on display.

I saw him taking her by the left ear to march her to the kitchen. She walked slowly, as her panties were tangled at her ankles. He gave her two hard swats to motivate her to walk faster. Once he reached the kitchen he stopped at the sink and slowly lathered the Ivory soap.

I could see Karen looking on in fear and surprise. 'There is no lying around here Missy,' he said.

As she started to object he quickly placed the soap in her mouth and washed her lips and tongue until she was gagging. 'Young lady, the next time you lie to me it will be ten times worse,' he stated. Finally finished with the soaping, he took her back to the living room and had her stand at attention. He then went over to me and stood me next to her.

'Now girls I want to hear exactly what you two did wrong. Katherine Ann, you begin.'

'Sir, I was rude and impolite at the pharmacy and I am so sorry it will never happen again,' I sobbed.

At Tom's command Karen said, eyes downcast, 'Sir, I was smoking and then I lied about it. I am so sorry and it will never happen again.'

'Okay Karen, you may go home and you, young lady, will be over on your blanket for the weekend.'

tom6432
tom6432
499 Followers