Kate's Season of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate stroked her vibrator, thrusting it in and out of her drenched pussy, it dawned on Mark exactly what she had meant. There was no need for more words. He began stroking more insistently at his rigid cock. He was going to erupt any moment. Suddenly, he didn't care if she could hear him. All he could think about was wanting to blow his load onto the "O" of her parting lips, as they came. Together, yet alone, each listened to the waves of deep-seated pleasure rock the other to conclusion. Finally, Kate spoke as they panted in unison, trying to come to their senses.

"I think I would be a great fit for the opening. I'm really quite flexible and always willing to take things by the head," she pleaded.

Kate and Mark each half-attempted to recall what Mark had even asked, but neither really cared. They were busy pretending they didn't know what had just happened between them. Mark sighed contentedly, thinking of all he'd have on his mind when he got up in just a few hours to head back into the Valley for work. Delightfully naughty images came to his mind, and he wondered if maybe she'd text him some photos. How was he ever going to get through the tourists' repetitive questions tomorrow when all he could see was Kate, naked and glistening, on display for him only. His uniform wasn't going to hide his need for her luscious lips wrapped around his girth. He couldn't wait to see her breasts bursting against the stitch of her shirt. He wanted to see the V between her legs, so clearly outlined in those horrible green pants, damp with need for him. He wondered how quickly she could drive to California.

Finally, he replied, energy spent, "I think you'll fit here quite nicely."

12