Kate's Tentacle Experience

Story Info
Woman has her first run in with a tentacle monster.
3.4k words
4.47
161.3k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dardar678
Dardar678
16 Followers

I wrote this for a friend of mine, and she demanded I post it here, so here I am! First submission, I hope you enjoy!

---------------

You sigh as you plop down and splay out on your couch and turn on the TV, not even bothering to take off your boots. You still need to clean the house, but you've been running errands all morning. You decide to procrastinate instead and settle deeper into your couch to enjoy your show and veg out for the rest of the day.

As you doze and space out, you don't even notice the long, thin tendrils that have slowly been worming their way into your living room and along the walls, carefully waving in the air and sniffing out the distinct pheromones of a female. It takes them a while, but eventually they slither unseen up the sides of your couch and make their way to you. Their touch is so light, you don't even notice as they slither up and around you. You do notice, however, when something tightens around your neck.

You snap out of your dozing fearing a bug is crawling on your neck to swat at it, only to find a finger thick rope or vine has wrapped around your neck. It tightens more at your touch sending you into a panic. You sit up and try to pull it off with your hands, only to feel resistance on your arms. You look down to realize other finger thick tendrils have wrapped around your arms, legs, and body. You struggle against them, feeling the resistance tightening with each panicked flailing of a limb or body. They keep pulling you this way and that on the couch, but you're managing to hold your own. You start to think you can break free. At least until you feel something like steel covered velvet start to slide across you.

Tentacles as thick as your wrist are circling up your limbs, wrapping around your wrists and forearms, up your biceps to your shoulders, around your ankles and calves, up your thighs to meet more wrapping around your torso. Your fear ratchets up as you renew your struggles. This time, however, the more they tighten, the less you can budge. Finally, they've completely wrapped tightly around you.

What felt like hours took seconds. They snap harshly making you yelp, and you feel their insane strength as they pull your limbs straight out from your body into a spread eagle position. You fall back into their hold awkwardly on the couch, completely unable to escape or even budge. You decide now would be a good time to call for help and start screaming, only to have the tendrils around your neck squeeze harshly, cutting off your air supply and voice. Your vision starts to blur at the lack of oxygen until they relax and you gulp and pant fresh air.

You feel them shift and they lift you bodily into the air until you're hanging above the floor like a pinned specimen. You yelp again as they pull tighter on your limbs, one to each corner of the room, stopping on the border of pain and comfortable stretch. You frantically look around the room to see that it has become filled with tentacles of all shapes and sizes. They're all coming in through the doorway, most definitely climbing over everything and working their way to your suspended form.

The finger thick ones are back, and you feel them start to slither over you again. You try to wiggle in your restraints, but that only makes the bigger ones pull a little more. The little ones begin to worm their way into your clothes, the bigger ones shifting to let them in without relaxing their hold on you. They slither through your flannel shirt, up your arms and down your chest, feeling across the material of your bra before worming under it too.

Others slide up the bottom of your shirt, across your belly and abdomen. They find the hem of your leggings and start sliding down them. You start chanting "No no no" but they keep going, their velvety texture sliding over your pelvis, down your hips, running across and between your ass cheeks, the clefts of your inner thighs next to your labia, circling around your legs and meeting others that have wormed up from the tops of your boots.

Despite your protests you shiver at their warm, tingly touches as they move over and massage your flesh, your clothes steadily becoming mussed up and disheveled as you start to sweat. They even wrap up your neck and head, tangling themselves in your hair as they massage your scalp and face. Slowly, larger tentacles start to squeeze under your clothes and join in the fondling. They all start to reposition for some reason. If you thought they were strong before, you're terrified at their next display.

The medium ones flex out away from you, your shirt ripping and shredding into pieces without any resistance, the pieces being pulled away by other limbs waiting around you. Your leggings and boots suffer the same fate just as quickly. Your bra slows them down only a little bit, but it too is eventually shredded, your large breasts bouncing with the force. In fifteen seconds they've completely stripped every stitch of clothing off your body without you feeling any force from it.

Now completely exposed, it's much easier for them to feel and fondle you. Some are rough like sand paper, some are slimy and slippery, some knobby, others seem to have little suction cups on them that catch and lightly tug on your skin. You squirm in your weightless bonds at all the sensations as they caress and stroke and play with your curves.

Your large tits seem to fascinate them. They move and jiggle them this way and that, pulling and massaging them. You stifle a yelp when you start to feel some of the finger sized tendrils start to loop tighter and tighter around the base of each breast until each massive tit is forced to bulge and stand up from your chest, the pale skin starting to turn pink from the blood engorging them. You can't help it, but the pressure is making them more sensitive to their caresses and even the air.

Your nipples finally decide to stand at attention, the engorged state of your bound breasts making them bigger and harder than normal. You stifle a gasp when tendrils the size of string wrap tightly around your erect nipples like the ones around your breasts. You can't help but moan when they both start to undulate, rhythmically massaging your tits and nipples. You scream when two of the sucker tendrils land on your nipples and start to suck harder than anything you've ever felt.

You try to resist the sensations as they torture your breasts, but slowly you start to feel heat beginning to build in your pelvis. You jump when you feel something brush against your labia, and you look down to see more finger tendrils beginning to wave towards your budding pussy. You struggle again, there's no way you're going to let this thing inside you. Your protestations get louder and louder. Finally you build up to scream again. You open your mouth only to have a medium sized tentacle enter your mouth and slam against the back of your throat.

You gag and try to bite down on the invading limb, but it's velvety flesh doesn't even distort. You get breathing control and try to scream anyway, but it effectively muffles and silences you. You glance down again in time to see the finger tendrils make contact with your pussy and jump at their touch. They stroke over, around and through your folds, the sensation undeniably good before they start to slip into your soaking wet cunt one at a time.

You lose count after six as they continue to swirl around and enter you. You feel your poor cunt stretch open more and more and more as they pull at the entrance. The sensation as they feel around every nook and cranny of your pussy is incredible. You hate yourself for it, but you finally explosively cum as they start to find varying spots, spots even you didn't know about, that feel ridiculously good as they poke and prod all the way up inside you until you feel them bottom out against your cervix.

They continue to torture your insides, and you cum again when another of the string tentacles wraps tightly around your clit. You squirt when a sucker tendril starts to brutally suck on it as well. With your juices now coating your inner thighs and running down your pussy and between your ass cheeks, it draws them to your asshole. You scream into the limb in your mouth as they try to enter your behind painfully.

The slimy tentacles replace them though once they realize they can't get in as easily. Thanks to their slime though, the new ones slowly start to slip in one at a time until, again, more are in your ass than you can count. Just like your cunt, they feel around you on the inside, slowly working their way deeper into you. You can feel them distinctly bumping around in each of your holes on the bit of flesh between your cunt and ass, the sensation making you cum yet again.

Your mind is going crazy from all the sensations. You know they're raping you, but it just feels so ridiculously good you're starting to not care. Even the limb in your mouth tastes sweet, and when it starts to move in and out of your mouth like a cock, you treat it like one, sucking and licking around it, letting your jaw hang slack as it starts to slowly fuck your face. You realize it's actually going to fuck you and that you're actually going to let it and you squirt again.

Slowly the tendrils in you pull out until your'e completely empty, both holes gaping and lubed, more than ready to get fucked. They don't make you wait long. Two tentacles the size of normal cocks slide up to your holes and begin to enter your pussy and ass. The one in your pussy stops when it hits the back, the one in your ass stopping roughly the same distance. Then, ever so slowly, they start to move in and out like the one in your mouth. They don't do shallow thrusts, instead they slide almost all the way out, then all the way back in.

It feels so good feeling them slide in and out of you, but the slow speed is driving you insane. You forget about it soon though as they pick up a little more speed with every thrust. Within a few minutes, they're pistoning into you faster than any lover ever could, your cunt and ass practically vibrating with each full, deep thrust. You scream around the limb in your mouth as you cum and cum and cum from their techniques, your tits and clit still being tortured, the rest of your body continually being fondled as well.

After a few minutes you feel them slam into you and freeze, the one in your mouth ramming down your throat making you gag. They cum deep inside you, burning hot cum filling your ass and cunt until it leaks out around the limbs inside you, cum shooting down your throat forcing you to swallow it. After a few seconds it stops, and they withdraw from your holes to leave you panting and shivering as you feel their oddly hot cum running out of your cunt and ass and dripping off of you to the floor below.

You feel relief as you think it's over and they're done and will release you. They're far from done, however, and you realize this as you feel three more tentacles make their way towards your holes. You decide to just ride it out then, at least it feels good. If they're going to fuck you then you're going to enjoy it and show them that you can out-fuck anything. They enter you and begin thrusting again, and you go to work pleasing them like a million dollar whore. You won't lose to something that doesn't even have a real cock.

Some minutes later those three cum, and you breath a sigh of relief. But once more they're replaced. Once more they finish, and once more you think they have to be done now, satisfied that you've been pleasuring them back. But no, a fourth trio tastes you, then a fifth, then a sixth, a seventh, an eighth, ninth, tenth. You've cum so much already but they continue to rip orgasm after body-spasming orgasm out of you.

There's so much cum in you, your body can't hold it. Every time one cums in your pussy, it sprays violently out of you. You ass and stomach feel as full as if you've eaten a meal. They've actually started cumming on you as well, your entire body getting wetter and slicker every minute. They're no longer a uniform shape either as they fuck into you. Some are smaller, some are larger, some are knobby, some are curved and crooked, too many different ones to describe, you don't even really care at this point. But they all fuck you, and you can't stop them.

You don't know how long it's been, but you feel them shift around you. In your orgasm induced haze, you realize they're carrying you out of your living room, twisting and turning you to fit through the doorway, carrying you to your front door, cum trailing from you as go. You manage to notice that they're originating from outside your front door. Once you realize they're taking you out that same door, you panic again, but you're too weak now to even struggle. They fling open the door and pull you out into the sun, steadily moving you out until you find yourself hanging ten feet up in the air in the middle of the street in full view for all the world to see.

You get a brief instant to realize that they're all spilling out of a manhole entrance before you feel another trio start to approach you. You realize they're about to use your abused body for everyone to watch and see, your fear making you want to protest, even if it makes your pussy and ass clench with arousal. You're so spent though, you can no longer resist, you're not even sure if you want to resist their public display at this point.

Once more the trio reaches your holes. This time though, you realize they're the size of the ones still dutifully holding you spread eagle, as big around as your wrists. You panic again. Surely they won't be able to fit! They're the size of arms! They slowly come towards you and pause just before entering. Your cunt and ass spasm again at the realization of their size. You realize if they weren't fucking you like an animal before, they're definitely going to do it now. And in front of anyone who happened to look out their window or drove down your street.

You scream, your cries reverberating off the houses around you, as they start to enter your gaping cunt and ass, forcing you open wider than you ever thought possible, a slight tint of pain accompanying the pleasure this time as they force their way deep inside you. You realize too late that they're trying to make you scream to attract people, and as soon as you stop, the final one plunges down your throat.

Same as before they fuck you. This time, however, they are truly brutal. Each thrust into your pussy makes your abdomen bulge out as it grinds up into you. The one in your ass is determined to go all the way through you, going in a little further with each thrust, further than any cock could ever reach and not showing any sign of stopping. The one in your mouth has similar ideas, and it cuts off your oxygen every time it plunges further and further down your throat, your gag reflex numbed long ago.

You've never been fucked this brutally in your entire life, your cunt and ass spasming at the violent fucking as you cum and cum and cum. Thanks to the lack of oxygen, it actually heightens the painful and orgasmic sensations, your eyes rolling back into your head with each thrust as you try to maintain consciousness. You don't even realize it, but every time they enter you, they force your entire body to move against your restraints, your tits and head rolling, your curvy, pale, cum slicked body jiggling with each violent motion.

Suddenly someone screaming manages to snap you to attention. You manage to weakly look around between thrusts. A few people have started to come out of their houses. A few are trying to get close to help you, but other tentacles are grabbing and flinging them back, keeping them at bay. "They're watching me, they're watching me getting used like an animal, fuck fuck fuck" is the last coherent thought you have before you cum hard, squirting once more, your juices spraying out over the street, before your eyes rolled back and you finally passed out.

Just like before, they continue to fuck you, your limp body exaggerating each harsh thrust for your new audience. Eventually, those tentacles reach they're climax, dumping spurts of cum into you with the force of a hose, the excess splashing down to the street below to form a puddle. There's no longer a come down for you, your body is continually orgasming, shivering and convulsing in their grasp.

Your sexual destruction continues like before. Three more replace those three, then another three, and another. They flip and spin your unconscious body, contorting and positioning your limp form into different poses, showing off your body to everyone watching. They hang you upside down so your tits hit your chin, their cum flowing down your body to drip off your hair. They hold your legs together to make your holes tighter, doing the same with your arms so your tits stick out. Over and over, from one contorted position to the next.

The smaller tentacles fight over you now, entering your holes two, three, and four at a time. At one point you end up with four in each hole, stretching you out more than even the arm thick ones, all churning and twisting in and out of you at different speeds, continuing to force their burning hot seed into you. Their cum has long since filled up every nook, cranny, fold and ridge of your pussy, cervix, and uterus. Their frantic fucking makes your abdomen visibly bulge and wriggle.

Finally, all the others leave and two more arm thick appendages make their way back in your cunt and ass. They fuck into you so hard, cum flies off your limp body, tits, and hair with each motion. They stop short though before they cum. Quickly they reposition you to a standing position above the street, unwrapping from your body and lowering you until finally they're almost all off you. Now you're only being support by the members buried in your cunt and ass, your feet still dangling in the air above the street while two more hold your wrists to keep you upright.

The sheer painful pressure wakes you, but your mind is so far gone, all you can do is scream in ecstasy as they start to piston and spin up into, your body and tits jiggling up and down violently. After a few seconds they lower you down onto them fully, your scream piercing, as they blast one last load of cum into your burning core that sprays around them and between your legs like a literal fountain.

You pass out again, going limp in their grasp. The two around your wrists lift you up and off the final two and lower you to the ground, depositing you into the puddle of cum that formed under you from the hours long fucking. They splay your bruised and broken body out in a large x again, seeming to admire their work of turning you into a fuck breeding animal, before slithering away into the manhole. Their sexual destruction of you done, your audience is left to approach you, your body still orgasming with after shocks, your ruined and gaping cunt and asshole still convulsing and spasming as cum slowly leaks out of it for all the world to see.

Dardar678
Dardar678
16 Followers