Kate's Wedding Night Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his surprise, Tom's cock had entered the new brides pussy easily, as she wrapped her arms around him he began to pump his organ into her. She was breathing faster, grunting with each thrust of his cock. He propped himself up on his elbows and made eye contact with the ravenous bride. The look in her eyes was pure desire. He increased his pace and felt her lift her legs, trying to take in as much of him as possible.

Jesse had repositioned himself on the other side of the bed, near the newlywed's head, taking a moment to watch his friends impressive cock enter her tight pussy. Her pussy was stretching and contorting with each thrust. He saw his friend was increasing his pace, and the brides legs were up in the air to better receive him. She began to arch her back in the air. Her head thrown backward in ecstasy, jesse stepped forward and as she open her mouth in another lustful grunt he quickly filled it with his cock. The bride continued her moaning, now muffled by the presence of his cock in her mouth. Jesse was a lot less subtle than Tom, but with the bride already occupied it didn't really matter as much at this point. He felt the bride start sucking instinctively, and he began to fuck her mouth in time with tom's thrusts.

Kate was lost in the ecstasy of the tool pumping in and out of her, and now the other mans cock was in her mouth, she was trying to position herself to get as much of their tools as possible. The only thought in her mind was that she wanted to be filled. She felt another orgazm beggining. To her disappointment, the second man pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I'm coming" she grunted, as Tom continued to pump into her without slowing. "OOOoohh" she practically screamed and she felt her juices spraying from her pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me, both of you fuck me!" She leaned her head back as jesse reentered her mouth.

Jesse had seen how well the bride did with his friends cock. His was not small either, but smaller than his friends, and the bride was completely overcome with lust at this point. He started sliding in and out of her watering mouth, deeper and deeper. She leaned her head back to improve the angle. The moaning trying to escape her lips only increased his excitement as he pushed further in. He felt his cock slide past the point where most women stopped, and he then thrust the rest of the length in and down her throat. The moaning stopped as his cock filled her throat. He began fucking her mouth faster now, his balls smacking against her nose with each push, her moaning broken up each time his cock prevented her from breathing. He grabbed her tits to help him pull harder into her, and his friend pounded her from the other side.

Tom continued pounding his cock into the bride, feeling her juices run down his balls everytime he brought her to orgasm, hs friends fucking her mouth equally relentlessly. He didn't know how many times he had made her come when he finally got tired and pulled out so he could reposition her. As Jesse removed his cock, she was breathing like she had just run a marathon. "Roll over" he said to her. He got up and switched places with Jesse, intent on feeding his huge cock through the swollen, stretched lips of her mouth.

Jesse placed a couple pillows under the brides hips to keep her in position, and quickly entered the soaking pussy. Tom's cock had thoroughly stretched her. It was wet, and loose, and the bride was trying to raise her ass as high as possible to meet him desperate to be filled, as she took Toms cock into her mouth. As soon as her mouth was filled with Tom, he pulled out, and placed the tip against the entrance to her ass. Without hesitation Jesse rammed his cock fully into her ass, driving the bride forward toward Tom, who timed his forward thrust perfectly as Kate's mouth slid down the length of his shaft and down the newlywed bride's throat.

Jesse continued pounding the bride's tight asshole as she bucked back against him, his balls slapping against her stretched, dripping pussy. The bride was furiously fingering herself as Tom fack fucked her with the same intensity his friend was fucking her ass. Mascara stained tears were streaming down her face, a look of primal lust in her eyes. She was expertly timing her breath in between thrusts, pulling tom back toward her each time with her free hand.

Kate had never even deepthroated a man before, she was well known for giving great head, but she had never been able to overcome her gag reflex, but right now she wasn't gagging at all, in fact, she like this. She could feel Tom entering her throat and wanted more, She wanted it deeper.Her mouth watered as his cock pounded her face, his balls slapping her chin as saliva dripped from her mouth onto them. As she felt another orgasm coming she pulled Tom hard toward her and held his thick cock down her throat, licking his balls. She held his cock down her throat until she was forced to come up for air.

"I want you to cum. I want to make you cum. Oh God fuck me! Fill me, cum inside me! Huh, huh, huh..."she continued grunting as Jesse pounded her ass. Jesse's cock twitched and she felt his hot cum squirting into her ass. "yes, yes Yes!" she screamed as she fingered her soaking cunt, jesse's cum dripping down, her body shaking with yet another orgasm. Jesse shook with the last of his orgasm.

As Jesse pulled out of the screaming, convulsing bride he nearly collapsed into the chair behind him. Tom came around the bed and flipped the bride onto her back. He climbed on top of her as she pulled her legs back at the knees so she could feel his cock as deep as possible. "please fill me!" Kate pleaded, looking into Tom's eyes.

Tom jammed his cock easily into Kates stretched, soaked pussy. He could feel his cockhead hitting the entrance to her uterus. He was practically forcing it in.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, fuck me!" she pleaded, as Tom eagerly obliged. Kate grabbed Tom's ass and pulled him towards her, his cock ramming her insides. She felt his head enlarge as it prepared to release. She met Toms lips as their tongues danced in each other's mouth just as her pussy began overflowing with Tom's cum and her own juice. They held the embrace until both had finished cumming. Tom finally climbing off when he felt her body relax.

Kate lay on the bed, her dress bunched around her waist, her pussy wet with her juices and cum, her ass tingling, mascara stains on her face, her hair and body drenched with sweat, and tried to catch her breath. The two men slowly got dressed, then lit a cigarette. "Some party, huh?" Tom said "didn't you have somewhere to be?" He asked, handing her a towel. Kate nodded through her mental haze. She wobbled to her feet, rejected the towel, picked up her shoes and headed to the door "Don't forget your purse." Tom said, handing it to her She grabbed the purse, tried rather unsuccessfully to straighten her dress and hair, then headed out into the hall and to her hotel room.

After the bride stumbled out, Tom looked to Jesse and, at an unusual loss for words, the two men just stared at each other in disbelief. Tom looked down at the newlywed brides underwear in his hand and smiled. Jesse looked at the cell phone which he had used to take a number of souvenir photos and a video of the encounter for himself. Tom put out his cigarette in the ashtray, examining the receipt that had fallen out of the brides purse. He had a feeling that perhaps they would be meeting their new friend again.

12