Katey Seals the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," Mr. B gurgled, "wine and Katey has become my favorite drink." He looked up at her, smiling, her juices and wine smeared across his face. Then he dove back in to nibble her lips, pulling them gently between his teeth, circling her clit with his tongue, then lapping broadly up and down her slit. He was driving her crazy with desire.

"Mr. B," she managed to say. "I want you, sir! Fuck me! Please!"

"Oh my god, Katey .. I want you too ... right here on the table ..."

He didn't have to ask her twice. Katey turned so that she was on her hands and knees on the conference table. She reached back between her legs and spread her feminine lips with her fingers, opening herself to Mr. B's erection as he arched forward to penetrate her. He felt so thick, hard and goooood as he opened her and slid in easily. "Mr. Beeeeeee," Katey squealed as she rocked back and forth, driving her boss's cock ever deeper into her. His hardened shaft filled her completely, pure ecstacy for both of them.

Lost in the sensation of being fucked by her boss, Katey was unaware that Mr. James and stepped around to the other side of the table in front of her until she felt the tip of his stiffened cock brush across her cheek.

"Mr. James!" Katey exclaimed as she gasped, pausing, tilting her head up to look him in the eyes. "I almost forgot you were here .. Mr. B has me soooo excited ..."

"So it seems. And you two sure are exciting me! Partner, do you think your secretary can handle us both at once?" he asked, his cock poised right in front of her face.

Through his passion Mr. B could only mutter as he thrust his member ever deeper into Katey's upturned pussy. "Yes ... Mr. James ... young lady, do what you can to please our guest ..."

"Yes .. Mr. James, sir . .. I want to please you too," Katey panted, her body awash in desire, her mind reeling.

"Ahhhh, good! Mr. James scooted forward, his long cock in his hand, and swatted her cheeks with it a couple of times. "Suck my cock, Katey! Do it, please!!"

"Ohhh goddddddddd," she moaned. "Yesssss ... give it to meeeee!" Katey opened her mouth wide, making an "O" with her lips and enveloping the head of Mr. James stiffened shaft.

She paused her backwards thrusts onto Mr. B's fat shaft momentarily as she savored the taste of precum oozing from Mr. James cock. But then as Mr. B resumed his thrusts into her pussy she rocked forward and took Mr. James entire shaft into her mouth. They were pumping alternately now, Mr. B driving into her pussy from behind, while Mr. James withdrew from her mouth, back and forth, one in, one out, then again and again. On her hands and knees on the conference table, her breasts swung freely, still hanging over her bra, her blouse wide open. The men moaned and grunted as Katey rocked between them. Every nerve in her body was ready to explode with ecstacy. It wouldn't be long.

"Oh god! Kateyyyyyy ... I am going to cum!" Mr. B shouted as he pressed forward and thrust his deepest into her. She ground back against him as she felt the wave of her own orgasm about to break. Her pussy gripped her bosses' cock hard as she felt the first pulses of his cum erupt into her, and she nearly screamed.

Just at that moment she felt Mr. James' cock begin to spasm between her lips. "Now me!" he gasped, as his cock seemed to grow ever harder. Katey held on tight with her lips, as Mr. James' hot, salty cum spurted into her mouth. It seemed to never end, so much that she could not contain it, as rivulets of the sticky fluid oozed from her lips and down her chin, dripping to the polished surface of the conference table. The two men cumming in her at the same time pushed Katey once and for all over the brink, as wave after wave of passion and pleasure crashed through her; it seemed to go on for minutes, until finally every muscle in her body relaxed..

Mr. B and Mr. James, satisfied, reached across Katey to shake hands. "Well, Mr. B," James smiled, "I think we have a deal!"

12