Kath & Julie Ch. 02

Story Info
Two mature sisters find a playmate.
2.3k words
4.07
53.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storrier
storrier
11 Followers

Kath was late for work that day. After their beautiful session of love play, they finally settled and slept for an hour. Julie wakened with a start, and immediately realised her sister was late for work. She raised herself up on one elbow and leaned over Kath's side to wake her. Her right breast flopped under Kath's chin – the other was caressing her shoulder from behind. "Wake up baby, wake up. We've been asleep – you are late for your new shift."

Kath roused immediately. As her big brown eyes opened, she focused on her sister's soft shapely breast, nestled under her chin. The nipple was soft and almost flat with the surrounding skin. "Mmmm," she said, "What a lovely way to wake up". She pulled her head backwards slightly and her long tongue darted out of her mouth. She wiped it slowly over the nipple, once, twice, three times. Julie's nipple started to swell. Kath took it into her warm, moist mouth and sucked gently.

"Stop it baby, stop it," moaned Julie, "You're late for work honey, and if you start doing that, you'll never get there," she said, thrusting her breast forward, onto Kath's face. "Stop it baby – I love it, but you're going to be terribly late for work."

Kath took no notice. She continued to suck the growing nipple. She massaged her hot tongue around the areola and flicked the nipple back and forth. Looking up into her sister's face she saw an expression of pure ecstasy, mixed with desire, passion, lust and love. "What is this beautiful thing we have found with each other, after all these years?" she asked. Julie didn't hear her. She was completely lost in the wonderment of the moment. With the feelings of warm, vibrant lust searing through her body, she thought there must be a nerve of some kind, directly linking her nipple to somewhere deep inside her pussy. As she revelled in the sensual feelings, she squirmed her body back and forth, mashing it into Kath's bare back, her pussy quickly moistening.

"Oh, my god baby," Julie exclaimed, "I've just had the weirdest thought."

Kath stopped sucking and raised her eyes with a questioning look. "What have you just thought hon?"

"I just had a vivid picture and the sensation of a man's penis, deep inside my pussy. It only lasted for a second, but it seemed very, very real. How could that be? I've never had a man inside me – ever!"

"It happens to me often," said Kath. "Almost every time I masturbate with my vibrator, I imagine some unknown man fucking me. I never see his face, just his body and genitals. It could be anyone, and I've never had a man, either. The thought of doing it with a man is not really a bad thought, it's just that I've never really considered it a possibility. When I shove the vibrator deep inside me, I imagine it's a man's hard cock."

"That's freaky," said Julie, reaching down to her pussy as though feeling to make sure no one was inside her. "That's really freaky."

Kath had a look of deep, solemn reflection on her face. Very slowly and thoughtfully, she said, "I guess if I were completely honest with myself, I'd have to admit that I'm just scared. I know men find me attractive because I've had offers. The senior partner at the office is continually making remarks that are meant to make me respond to him sexually. I'm just scared of being rejected or hurt or something. And who needs a man, anyway? It's safer without one, I think." At this point, they untangled themselves and after a soft, lingering kiss, with tongues exploring the inside of their mouths again, Kath made her way to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Julie could hear the shower running, and for a moment allowed the thought of washing her sister's back, to flash through her fantasy. She knew that would only add to Kath's lateness, so she went off to make coffee and breakfast for them both. Twenty minutes later, Kath was off to work. "See you later hon," she said, as she reached the door, "we need some milk and stuff, I'll pick it up on my way home – bye."

"Bye K, have a good day, and stay out of mischief." Julie blew her a kiss and headed for the bathroom. Her own shift started at eleven o'clock this morning, and she would have to hurry.

* * *

Her mind was not on the job. Julie was a registered nurse and worked at the Mater Hospital. This shift was spent in the palliative care unit and she spent most of her day, sponging patients and showering those who were mobile enough to get to the shower room. She was happy she was not required to do anything involving intricate medical procedures. Her mind was continually re-playing the events of the past twenty-four hours. She re-played the time in the shower with Kath, a hundred times in her imagination. And the beautiful things they did together in bed, just a few hours ago; she had difficulty believing it had actually happened – her own sister, of all people. She could still feel the softness of Kath's skin. She could still feel the shapely curve of her buttocks and thighs, and she could still taste the sweetness of her sex juices. It all seemed very different to the female lovers she had been with previously. Two things kept intruding into her thoughts. Firstly, the brief moment her tongue had rested on Kath's tight little ass hole. It had seemed so natural to do this. Thinking about it now, there was something not right about it, but at the time, it was perfectly natural to do it. The second thing she could not get out of her mind was that fleeting thought of a man's penis inside of her.

When Julie arrived home, Kath was out on the balcony, sipping a scotch and ice. She was lying back in the sun-chair, with both feet up on the table. She was wearing a very light, flimsy cotton dress that hung down almost to the floor under her raised legs. From where she stood, Julie could see all the way up to the top of her thighs and it looked as though she was not wearing panties. She was surprised at herself for even noticing this.

"Hi babe, how was your day?" Kath asked, with a sweet smile.

"Not bad thanks honey, a bit strange, but ok I guess."

"If you were anything like me, you had a million thoughts going through your head. I couldn't stop thinking about us, and what happened between us yesterday and this morning."

"Yeah, me too," said Julie, "let me grab an OJ and I'll come join you."

A few minutes later, she was back with a tall glass of orange juice. She had removed her hospital clothes and slipped into a pair of shorts and T-shirt. She dragged the other sun-chair over, flopped down alongside Kath and gazed out over the city. "I didn't see any milk in the fridge K, I thought you were bringing some home with you." There was no answer. She turned to look at Kath, wondering if she had heard what she said.

Kath was sitting motionless, looking into her glass, as if to find some foreign object floating in her drink. She glanced up at Julie without moving her head, then immediately looked back into the glass. "I've got to talk to you about that," she said, without looking up, "let me get another drink first, OK?" She got up and disappeared into the kitchen.

Two minutes later, she was back. "The milk is being delivered," she said, in a slow, tentative voice, stepping back through the sliding door to the balcony.

"Delivered! What do you mean, 'delivered?'" asked Julie. "Since when do we have our milk delivered?" She looked at Kath, wondering what she meant by this.

Kath stood there, looking down with an expression that resembled a child who had been caught doing something wrong. "Since this afternoon" she replied sheepishly, "Only since this afternoon."

"I don't understand," said Julie, "why on Earth would you have it delivered?"

Kath walked round to her chair and slowly sat back down. She placed her glass on the table, squirmed in her seat and looked over at her sister. "Well, the young guy at the supermarket offered to deliver it, so I said he could."

"I must be missing something here," said Julie, "Why would he even offer to deliver one miserable bottle of milk, for Heaven's sake?"

"He's been offering to deliver stuff for me, for a year or more now," said Kath. "Even if I only bought a bar of chocolate, he would offer to deliver it."

"Oh, I think I'm beginning to understand," said Julie.

"I've probably done a stupid thing," said Kath. "I know he's taken a shine to me; he always goes out of his way to serve me when I go in there, and he always says something to let me know he's interested in more than just selling me groceries. I've always told him not to be silly and dismissed his offers in the past."

"So, how come you changed your mind today?" asked Julie, with a shrewd smile spreading over her face.

"I don't know, I just did. I really don't know Jules, I heard myself accepting his offer, almost as if it wasn't me doing it. I can't explain why I told him he could do it. He nearly choked on his own spit when I agreed." With this, Kath burst out laughing, and slapped Julie on the knee. "Poor fellow, I feel sorry for him. He's only about twenty, I'm old enough to be his mother, for Christ's sake."

"Oh, my, oh my, oh my," said Julie, "a toy boy, no less! You devilish woman, you!"

"No," Kath said . "He probably won't even come. The store is all the way across town; it would take him an hour to get here. If he does, I'll pay him for his trouble and send him home. It was dumb of me to accept his offer."

"Now, now, let's not be too hasty about this. If he comes over, it might be fun. I can find something to do. I'll get out of the way and give you some space."

"No way honey!" Kath jumped to her feet. "If he does come, you're staying right here. Don't you dare leave me alone with him."

"Oh," said Julie, "Could be more fun that I thought. Could be heaps of fun, come to think of it. Twenty years old, eh? Yeah...could be LOADS of fun."

"Well, I'm going to put some underwear on, just in case he does come," said Kath, as she headed for the door.

Julie grabbed her arm. "No, no, stay as you are. No need for underwear. Let's have some fun. If you don't want me to leave you alone, I'll go put a dress on without underwear, too. If it looks like it could be a good thing, great. If not, it'll make no difference whether we have underwear or not."

"But you're..." Kath started to say something.

"Yes, I know," said Julie, looking away. "I always thought of myself as being lesbian, if I thought of myself as anything, but I have to say that since this morning, when I had that fleeting thought of a man inside of me, I have been wondering whether or not...maybe I'm a bit both ways! Maybe I could get all hot and sweaty with a man, too. Let's just play it by ear, ok?"

Julie put her arm around her sister and they walked inside together. "I'm going to change," she said, and disappeared into her room.

Kath flopped into the lounge and sat there wondering, "Oh my God, what have I done?"

Julie reappeared. She was wearing a very light, printed cotton mini-dress that came four inches above her knee. The neckline plunged a little too deep and she obviously had nothing underneath. "What do you think?" She stood there, posing for her sister. Julie was a very attractive woman. She had lovely legs, just the tiniest bit of a tummy, and breasts like her sister – full and firmly shaped. She could easily pass for someone twenty years younger.

"You look gorgeous, and I feel scared," answered Kath. "Maybe he won't come."

"Oh, from what you said, I think he'll come alright," said Julie, "how could a young stud like that pass up a beautiful woman like you. What's his name, by the way?"

"I have no idea," said Kath. "I've never asked, and he's never said. He's just a grocer boy, with the hots for an older woman!" They both laughed.

Julie sat down beside Kath and pushed her left leg in between her sister's knees. She took hold of both her hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. "I love you very much K," said Julie, "I mean I love you as my sister; I can't explain what's happening with us, but I like it and I hope it continues."

"Me too hon," said Kath, "I feel the same way. Today, I was thinking it's just because we are a couple of lonely old spinsters, with no one special in our lives. But I don't think that's really true. I can't explain my feelings for you, I just know I love you and I want to make love with you." With that, Kath leant forward and gave Julie a gentle, moist kiss. "And part of me wants this young guy to come, and another part doesn't."

"Me, too," said Julie, "Let's just wait and see what happens."

storrier
storrier
11 Followers