Kathe: Service with a Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too horny and heated up is he, Kath. He's blathering like an idiot now.

He knelt down between my legs and went to work on my pussy. His actions were much better than his words! He was as good as he was gentle.

He licked and kissed my cunt lips for quite a while, alternately playing with my clit and pussy opening along with everything in between. My nether lips burned like a firey furnace with his attention.

He sure did know how to use that tongue. I was even more sopping wet, if that were possible. He was so good, he was licking me dry now as fast as I leaked. My hips were thrusting faster and faster in the timeless motion of eros. Joe's hands were playing music on my tits and nipples. Those hands were as talented as his tongue.

I suddenly lurched hard and croaked, "J-Joe, fuck me now, I'm about to c-c-cum. Fuck me NOW!"

He stood me up, lifted my legs up around his waist, and with my one hand helping him aim, thrust his cock into my pussy with one powerful lunge. I wildly hung on around his neck with the other arm. I sank down balls deep on his cock. He backed me up against one of the wall mirrors, grabbed both hands just above my ass, and pounded into me as hard as he could.

We made a fair amount of noise and I thought sure that damned mirror was gonna break. A good thing the store is empty of people by now. I watched Joe's back and butt in the other mirrors across the room and on either side as we fucked. What a fucking turn on!

With no further warning, I suddenly moaned into an absolutely primal climax, screaming and squirting. Seconds later, Joe arched his back, thrust in deep as he could reach, his balls slapping hard into my ass, and shot a small wad into the abyss of my pussy.

This time, spazming on last, gut wrenching time, he slowly deflated and dropped out of my box with a sucking pop. I took that to mean that Joe was a typical male who could go once or twice, maybe even thrice close together, but then would need some considerable time to recharge.

Anyway, we were running out of time. I looked at my watch and said, "Joe, we have to get dressed and get you checked out. It's well past time I got home," to my empty apartment.

We quickly dressed. I folded up the two garments, the negligé gluing itself together, the result of all the cum on it.

Joe told me, "I'll buy that for you. A Christmas present and another set just like it for my girl."

We left the fitting room and walked to the check out register. I rang up his purchases and he added, "You also have an invite to an intimate dinner with me and my girl, Jasmine, tonight at seven. I really do want to introduce you to her. I think she will love you and you her. We'll be dining at the Rogue Ranch, if you know where that is. Drinks and gift exchange later at our apartment."

Holy shit, no lonely night, crying the night out into my pillow.

"Yes, I know where that is and afterwards, I can follow you in my car. Thank, you, Joe, I appreciate that more than you'll ever know!"

With that, we walked to the front door. I let us out and relocked. His car was in the opposite direction from mine, so I got a passionate good-bye kiss and we parted 'til later. My thoughts as I walked to my car were woozy with anticipation of the night to come.

My God, if Jasmine is anywhere near as good as he is, and even if she isn't, I can't wait for seven tonight! This is going to be one for the books unless I miss my guess.

*****

[If you liked or disliked this story, you know what to do and how. Feedback and votes are always appreciated. Regards, caprine.]

12