Katherine and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Katherine in my arms as she cried her fears to me. She didn't want them to take Jonathon, she didn't care if he was conceved under the fool moon with the star of Deleana on her finger....she didn't care.

I had heard her cry this before....the night she went into labor.

I had been walking with her through the woods that day, holding her hand, helping her step over the rocks and small mounds of dirt as we made our way.

She had been tired of being forced to stay laying down since her final month of pregnancy had arrived. She told me of her thoughts, she wanted to leave Baltar but didn't know how.

I noticed her heavy breathing and asked if she wanted to take a rest. We sat on a tree stump and I pulled a few nuts and berries from my satchel and she munched them eagerly, her hunger taking over. I watched her eat them quickly and smiled when she licked her fingers clean. "Enjoy, my dear?" I asked.

She smiled, but soon frowned. "I wish we could have wed...." she sighed and looked to the ground. "I wish that this child was yours, and that you and I were married....happy....." I pulled next to me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

I sighed. "Yes, I know you do. But after you give Baltar the child, you may leave. Quadrene and Mary-Ann are expecting to give birth today as well and they were told that they could leave after." I looked into her eyes. "You want to leave with me tomorrow after the ceremony?" I asked.

"I want to leave so badly, my sweet....but I want to take the child with me. I can't imagine giving up this baby.....no matter what." She stood up, and then let out a wail, holding her belly and falling forward.

I went down next to her, holding her as she cried. "Oh god, oh god, it's time!" She screamed. "No, oh no..."

I took off my jacket and laid it behind her and she lay down on top of it. I got between her legs and watched as the babe's head began to break through. There wasn't enough time to get the doctor in town or in the group. I helped Katherine give birth to Jonathon, and then cleaned him in the creek waters. I took off my shirt and wrapped the baby in it and Katherine held him close to her, her face wet from the sudden birth.

Suddenly, Michael came running up to us. "Gerald! Gerald!" I went to him, a smile across my face.

"The baby is here, it's a boy. Surely this will please Baltar into letting Katherine and I go." I held Michael's hand and tried to pull him over to Katherine as she cooed to her new baby.

"No...Gerald..." Michael whispered. "You don't understand.....Baltar killed Mary-Ann and Quadrene..."

I looked at him with horror. "No!" I gasped. "Why...how could he?"

"They both gave birth to their babes nearly an hour ago...and after they gave the babes to Shea, Baltar ordered for Mary-Ann and Quadrene to be killed."

"Does he wish the same for Katherine?" I asked, scared beyond anything ever before in my life.

"I don't know, Gerald....I don't know." Michael looked at Katherine. "You must help her escape. Right now!"

"What are we going to do, Gerald?" Katherine cried. I shook my heads and the night that Jonathon was born cleared from my mind and the dark reality of where we were hit me hard.

I looked at Katherine and then down at Jonathon who was bundled up and placed on a soft patch of dirt. I thought for a moment.

"Katherine...we need to run to the train yard. I can help you to get on a train and get away from here. Far away.....but I musn't go with you...I can't."

Katherine began to ask why but I instead picked up Jonathon and pulled her with me as we made our way from under the bridge. A few hours after getting away from town, we came upon the train yard and I spied a supply boxcar that was left ajar. I peered down the tracks; a man with a lantern was viewing into the cars. He had already checked this car so it was safe to climb inside.

I helped her climb inside and get settled. I felt her cry against my shoulder but I stayed strong. "Katherine, you must get away. I can't go with you, not tonight." I looked deeply into her eyes. "I will go back to your home and get your things and bring to them. I am getting an automobile tomorrow from a man in town and I will meet you in St. Louisberg...I promise." I kissed her forehead and then handed her an envelope. It had many bills inside and an address. "Here's a woman who can help you when you get to there, and she will keep you safe until I can arrive."

I held Katherine for a while longer, until the screech of the brakes being released sounded. I kissed her again and then kissed Jonathon's forehead.

"Please, do come for me," she cried as I got off the train.

"I will....I promise, my love." I leaned over and kissed her again and then closed the door to the boxcar and jumped off. I landed hard, but was able to quickly recover. I ran off in the night, I ran as fast as I could.

I went back to camp and into Baltar's tent. He was waiting for me.

I handed him the blanket I had doused with my own blood from a knife wound I inflicted on myself and pulled Katherine's ring from . He smiled.

I got on my knees and sobbed. I pretended to sob over the death of my love, but I was really sobbing over my fear of Baltar. He placed his hand on my chin and raised my eyes to his. "And what of the child?"

"I'm sorry, my lord....the babe died a few weeks after she ran from camp. He is buried in the town cemetery." I bowed my head back down, but secretly smiled to myself. I cried again.

"Shush my servant," he stroke my hair. I hated him but held my hands down at my knees. "You did what was asked, and I am proud." Baltar turned around and sat on his bed. "Now that we have the ring again, we need to find three virgins by next moon." He laid down on his bed. "You may go, Gerald, but send in one of my whores. I have much on my mind and I need relaxation before sleep."

I bowed to him once more and left his tent.

Before dawn, I left camp and met the man in town about the automobile. I gave him the proper payment and he went over the machine. I climbed inside and drove to where Katherine had been staying. I talked with Dorothy and asked if she wanted to come with me. She shook her head no.

"I have my husband and five sons buried in the towns cemetery, and I'm not about to leave them behind." She hugged me hard and then spoke to me with her face so close I almost gagged from the smell of grits and bacon. "You go take care of Katherine...she's a sweet girl much brought grief from that child. Please, please go take care of her. Send her my love."

I put Katherine's things she needed for Jonathon into the back of the auto and left town at once. I didn't want to risk being seen by the other's and I hurried out of town.

The next night, I arrived at St. Louisberg and found the house. I used my key to gain entrance and I said hello to my Aunt Mia. She held me in her arms and told me where to find Katherine. I went up the stairs and found her asleep in the guest room. Jonathon asleep in a bassinet that I had once slept in when I was a babe and my parents brought me to visit my Aunt Mia.

I undressed and pulled the ring from my pants pocket before laying my clothes out over the window seat. I climbed into bed with Katherine, pulling her closely to me. I put the ring on her finger and held her tightly. She slowly awoke and rolled over to face me. I kissed her deeply, rolling over to be on top of her. She kissed me back and I pressed my hard manhood between her legs.

She uttered a soft moan as she felt the lovely feeling of my member press further into her soft, tight folds. I bit down on her neck and sucked slowly on her skin. She moaned softly to not wake Jonathon and our hips rocked back and forth as we made love.

I kissed her over and over until she soon was shivering with delight. I licked her nipples and bit down hard. I had learned many love tricks from watching Baltar with his whores. He had stopped his love making with Katherine once it was confirmed by the doctor that she was pregnant and now was the first time for her to have another man's touch since the night I slept with her. I remembered her shaking as Baltar entered her rear and I loved the feeling of his member against mine as we shared her body.

I slept with many women with Baltar after that night. He shared his whores with me lots of times, and even sent a few "used up tarts" as he called them my way at the end of a hard night.

Now I was getting to use my wisdom on her barely used body. I was making her feel so free as I made love to her. I pulled her legs up and placed them against my chest as I entered her again. Her body rocked as I moved my hips back and forth against her. Her breasts lightly swayed with the movements and when she was gaining closer to a orgasm, I held her hips tightly and went as far into her body as I could until she was done cumming on my penis.

I then pulled from her and rolled her over onto her stomach. I got between her legs and pulled her up onto all fours. Her back glistened from the light from outside. The moon was full and bright and the owls were heard in the distance.

I kissed her back as I held her cheeks in my palms. She whispered to me, "What are you going to do to me, Gerald?"

I didn't bother to answer at first and I leaned over. I gave a quick lick over her rose bud and she moaned. "Oh no, Gerald...don't do that....it's dirty!"

I chuckled. "But Katherine my sweet, I must see for myself what your rear feels like. I was told it was wonderful, and I must see for myself." I licked back over her bumpy skin and found her wicked entrance. I swiftly moved my tongue back and forth over her hole and as she relaxed, so did her anus. Her puckered hole soon opened for my tongue to slither inside and the feeling on my mouth drew my cock so hard that I had to feel her soon or else I'd burst against the bed sheets.

I pulled my tongue away from between her cheeks and I got back onto my knees. I held her cheeks open and pressed my manhood at the opening of her anus. She cooed as I pressed inside and as I slowly inched my way into her, she cried out that it hurt.

I remember my viewing of Baltar's love making one night and I reached in front of Katherine. I found her button between her folds and stroked it as I continued to slide in and out of her rear.

She cried out that it felt amazing and I felt her cheeks against my body as I pressed all the way into her tight opening. I moaned, "Oh my dear Katherine," I thrust into her again, pulling away, I darted a finger into her womanhood. "Your rear feels wonderfully tight...oh my!" I pressed against her button with my thumb and stroked her insides with my finger. She cried again and again.

My scrotum erupted before she did and I felt the trickles of my semen oozing out from her anus as my penis softened inside her.

She lay on the bed on her stomach and I moved down her legs. I rolled her over and looked down at her. "My dear, you didn't enjoy, did you?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "I did enjoy it, I just didn't feel the rush as I did with our earlier love making." I leaned over and kissed her. "But where did you learn all that, my love?"

"No worries, my Katherine....no worries." I sighed as I kissed down her body. When I reached her stomach, it occurred to me that I'd never kissed her genitals before.

I kissed lower and lower, and soon, her small bush around her genitals was tickling my chin. I kissed lower and began to lick once I felt her button through her lips. She arched her back and pressed her self against my mouth. I moaned into her body and soon felt the warmth of her womanhood on my lips as I had felt it on my penis.

I held her thighs in my hands and kept her open for me to service her. I lapped up and down her folds and looked at them. I studied them and the way they reacted a finger sliding into her body. I watched her lips hold down on my finger as it pressed into her, and soon, her body shook as I crooked my finger around and stroked the top of her insides. I got the sudden feeling to suck on her skin and I placed my lips around her button and began to suck lightly.

She moaned to not stop and I steadily sucked harder. Soon her crevice was leaking onto my finger and my chin as I sucked harder on her button. She held my face against her and moaned that she was alive. I sucked through her cries and as her thrashing stopped, I moved my licks back to where my finger was placed at. I slowly pulled my finger from her and licked between the folds of skin.

She tasted wonderful! I loving lapped up her juices and she moaned she couldn't take anymore, that she needed to make love to me again.

I climbed on top of her and without abandon, I pressed into her body with my penis. We kissed deeply as we made love and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I awoke with Katherine looking at her ring. She smiled down at me when she noticed I was awake. "You got me a new ring....thank you."

"We are married now, my dear." I sat up in the bed and kissed her. "And Jonathon is my child....if anyone asks, he is mine." I held her hand in mine and we watched the birds fly around outside our window for the rest of the morning.

We never saw Baltar or his group again.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Bigred24Bigred24over 10 years ago
Nicely written

Very good story - I enjoyed from beginning to end, it kept my attention and I felt everything that the characters felt. Niceeee.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drugging My Sister For Them His bullies want his sister.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken A man is forced to watch his wife being destroyed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cinema Ravagement Street punks follow mature wife into a movie theatre.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Train Girl Setsuko loses her innocence on a subway train.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories