Katherine Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'OK, but on one condition.' I replied.

'What's that?' she said, gently squeezing what she held in her fingers just a little tighter.

'That afterwards you tell me about Belinda, or whatever her real name is.' I replied as I shifted myself so she could more comfortably hold me.

'It's a deal.'

'Well, the photograph was in a promotional brochure for the ballet, Kerrie was one of the dancers featured in it, and it was her unusual pose that got to me.

She was wearing a tutu, a bright aquamarine colour. She was facing and looking directly into the camera, her mouth open in a happy smile, and the first thing I noticed was that her eyes seemed to be exactly the same colour as her dress.

Her legs were spread wide apart, and although she was up on points, her body was bent forward horizontally from the hips, her arms hanging loosely down in front of herself, her finger-tips just grazing the floor. But because of the angle of her body the back of her stiffened tutu had risen vertically, making it look like a screen through which the upper half of her body was protruding.

But although she was undoubtedly a quite beautiful girl, and the pose was extremely dramatic, unlike most other people who saw the photograph, it was her hands that held my attention. It may just have been the camera angle changing the perspective but she appeared to have the longest, most slender fingers I'd ever seen, they were simply phenomenal. And that, plus her unusual pose, triggered a fantasy that I used over and over again.'

'I know the photograph you mean, I took it.'

'You did?'

'Mmm, I did the whole brochure, it was a very enjoyable project. But now tell me the detail of the fantasy you created around it.' she added, as her fingers continued slowly squeezing and stroking my cock and balls.

'Well, in it we are both in the ballet rehearsal room, she is in the pose she used for the photograph, and because I am standing behind her I am actually looking at her through the mirror on the wall. And from where I am standing I can see what nobody looking at the photograph knows.

Underneath the tutu she's not wearing any tights, nor even a g-string, she is naked. And because her body is bent at such an extreme angle I can see her pussy, it's completely hairless, shaved, and from the moisture I can see glistening on the puffy folds I know she is already sexually aroused.

I have no trousers or pants on, and I already have the biggest erection of my life. And although she can't see it because I'm standing directly behind her, she knows the state I'm in, and that's why she is smiling back at me though the mirror, and why she is turned-on.' I said, finding I could still remember every single detail of the image.

'And what happened then?' Katherine asked as her fingers continued their slow but rhythmic caresses.

'Well then she reached behind herself, her finger-tips brushing my cock-head, fluttering over and around it. Then, extending her fingers, she pressed the shaft down a little. 'It feels like ivory. Smooth, warm - but hard, very, very hard!' she said, then slipped her thumb over the head, slowly moving it in tantalising circles. Her smile broadened as she felt it reacting. 'It's a very nice cock! And I'm sure we're going to become really good friends.' she added with a low chuckle.

I looked down and watched her extraordinarily long fingers, they were both soft and talented, and what she was doing with them was unbelievably exciting. Then my eyes were drawn back to the sight of her poutingly inviting pussy, and for once, the thought of slipping my cock in there was almost as strong as the delights the touch of her hand promised to give me.

She felt me move slightly forward, felt the tip of my cock brushing against the back of her bottom, and guessing my intention, firmly stopped me. 'No, well at least not yet! I want to find out just what he can do before I let him inside me.' she said, then while one hand continued to tease the head she reached around with the other, closed her fingers around the shaft, gave it a firm squeeze and said. 'Now, move around a bit, I want to be able to see it, in the mirror.'

She released my cock but turned her head as we both moved around until she could see me in profile. 'Yes, a very nice cock indeed.' she said. 'Now let's see just how big it can get.'

Her proximity and position, the sight of her taut buttocks and juicy pussy had already fuelled my excitement. Imagining the thrills I would feel if I simply pressed forward and slipped my over-heated cock inside it had been almost irresistible. But what her hands and fingers were doing to me was far, far stronger, totally overwhelming every other thought.

By then my cock was already so hot that when she touched me again her fingers felt really cool, and her skin was so soft and her joints so supple that when she started fondling it the feelings she gave me were simply unbelievable.

Time ceased to exist, I had no idea how long she held me in that position, her unblinking eyes staring at my cock and what she was doing to it.

Even though I'd thought it was already fully erect, the excitement of what she was doing sent even more blood pumping into it, until it got so engorged it became almost grotesque. The shaft was thicker than I had ever seen it, rock-hard, the veins darkly swollen, knotted. The head was simply massive, so bloated it had turned a deep and highly polished purple, and was made even more glossy than usual by her fingers spreading the pre cum that was already seeping from its tip. And although I couldn't see them I knew my balls were equally swollen, I could feel them aching from the churning mass that was rapidly accumulating inside them.

By then I was so wound up that all I wanted to do was climax, and I didn't really care how. My body's response was quite automatic and I gave a series of muffled groans as I felt myself jerking forwards, trying to bring it on.

From the strength of my reactions she realised just how much I needed to come, how close I was to it, and she was obviously finally satisfied with the results of her ministrations. 'Yes, now that's what I call a cock!' she said, giving a little chuckle as she added. 'I'll take care of you in a minute, but it's so magnificent that I'm sure you'll understand if I take a few minutes to get myself off while I enjoy looking at it.'

I didn't really have any choice in the matter, so I had to watch her watching me, while she gave herself an apparently blissfully powerful orgasm.

But of course having her watching me so intently while she did it to herself was, in an almost perverse way almost as exciting as having her fondling me. At first she looked up into my face, smiling at my obvious discomfort, but then she lowered them, and from then on her eyes never left my cock, staring unblinkingly at it.

My arousal and need actually increased as I stood there, my cock jerking even higher and the ache in my balls strengthening as her flickering, plunging fingers again worked their magic, but that time on just herself.

As she approached her orgasm her breathing became faster, then I saw a deep flush spreading from her neck up across her face, a second or two later her eyes glazed, rolled upwards, and then clamped tightly shut as her entire body seemed to tense. A moment later her eyes opened again, and, as they stared hard at my cock, she gave a loud gasp, her body began to shudder, then the convulsions surged through her.

'Thank you for being patient, now it's your turn.' she said a minute or two later, turning around and dropping to her knees, then lifting her hands.

She had been using both on her pussy, the fingers of one plunging deep inside while the other stimulated her clit, and so by the time she'd finished I could see that they were both covered with her juices. She pressed them together, just as though she was going to say a prayer, but leaving a narrow opening between the palms. 'Hold still.' she said as she slipped them over my cock-head.

Her hands were so wet and sticky, the space between them so small, it felt almost like having her pussy pushing down on to me. But she had far more control of her hands and as she started to move them slowly backwards and forwards I felt them also rhythmically squeezing my cock. The sensations were simply mind-blowing.

But even when she saw how strongly that was affecting me, and even though she knew just how wound-up I was by then, she seemed determined to keep me waiting for my climax for as long as humanly possible. Teasing me by increasing, but then decreasing the intensity of what her hands were doing to me, then almost driving me insane from the thrills I got when she slipped them up to the head and concentrated on that.

Then she began using a variety of techniques that sent the pressure inside me surging even higher, pausing briefly from time to time, so each peak of intensity was a little higher than the one before. And of course I didn't need too much of that before I felt my cock throbbing powerfully, and saw still more pre-cum oozing from the tip.

I held myself as still as I could for as long as I could, but as the pressure rose higher and higher it became harder to control my body's reactions and I felt my hips starting to jerk back and forth. She looked up, smiling, her eyes sparkling with pleasure, then, taking me completely by surprise, she opened her mouth, leant forward and slipped her lips down over my cock-head. I reacted purely automatically, and pushed forward. But as I did that she curled one hand around the shaft and began stroking back and forth, at the same time slipping the other down to cup my aching balls and began rolling and gently squeezing them.

After all I'd had to cope with up to that moment it wasn't really surprising that the moment I felt her lips and fingers doing all that the pressure inside my body surged, taking me to the very brink of climax. I heard myself grunting as I felt the power of it welling up inside me, and, recognising that signal she opened her mouth wider and, gripping my cock and balls even more tightly, pushed her head forward.

As she did that I thrust it even deeper, then literally erupted. Even though she must have been expecting it, the force and volume of that the first load was so strong it choked her and she had to pull her head back so she could swallow and catch her breath. And in the couple of seconds it took her to recover, my cock fired off two more powerful volleys, splattering semen all over her face.

But she totally ignored the mess, and having regained her breath, slipped her lips back down over my cock-head again, closing them tightly down in the groove behind it, then as her hand pumped strongly, began sucking as hard as she could.

So I had one hand firmly squeezing my balls, the other powerfully pumping, and her mouth apparently trying to vacuum every single drop of semen from my cock. The combination was phenomenal, I came in a series of excruciatingly ecstatic bursts that made it feel as though my entire body was being drained.'

'That's quite some fantasy.' Katherine said when she saw that I had come to the end. 'I got turned-on just listening to you. Well and from listening and holding you too.' she added with a mischievous grin. 'But I suppose now you want me to keep to my side of the bargain.'

'Of course.'

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers
12