Katherine Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've been waiting for just the right moment to give you a little present I bought for you, well for both of us actually, something I got while I was up in Taiwan.' she said as the show came to an end, reaching across to open a drawer in the bed-side cabinet and bringing out a small box. 'Have you tried cock-rings before?'

Cock-rings, no, I've heard of them but never really understood what they were for, other than as some sort of body decoration.'

She gave a low chuckle. 'Oh I suppose there is a bit of that, but I assure you they serve a very practical purpose. How's your knowledge of anatomy?'

'Pretty sketchy.'

'So what do you know about veins and arteries?'

'Arteries carry blood being pumped from the heart and veins drain it back again. That's about it I'm afraid.'

'That's enough to understand the principle behind cock-rings. As arteries carry the freshly oxygenated blood and damage to them leads to death much faster than would similar damage to a vein, nature has buried them deeper. When you wear a cock-ring, which acts like a clamp around the penis, some blood can still flow in through the deep artery, but the back-flow through the veins is impeded. The constriction also puts pressure on the urethra, the duct that carries both urine and semen, and that helps to delay the eventual climax. So in simple terms the result is your erection is bigger, and no matter what kind of stimulation you get, it takes you longer to come. You can see their appeal.'

As she'd been speaking she had opened the box and taken out a circlet made of some silvery coloured metal. 'They're made of all sorts of things, mainly plastic, leather and stainless steel, but this one's a bit special, it's actually made of silver.' she said, then added. 'Would you like to try it now?'

I admit I was intrigued by what she'd said so immediately answered. 'Why not.'

'Good, though it's probably best if you stand up beside the bed.'

At that stage, although still essentially flaccid the mere fact we had been lying naked beside each other had meant I was not totally sexually 'disinterested', and my cock was somewhat fatter and longer than when in a completely relaxed state. As I moved around to stand beside her Katherine turned and sat on the edge of the bed, then she glanced up and gave me a smile as she reached forward and said. 'I'll just need to start you off a little Craig.'

Even in the odd, somewhat clinical circumstances it took her only a minute or so of stroking and occasional sucking to stimulate a slight stiffening and then before the process had gone too far she slipped the ring over the head. 'I meant to ask you this before, have you ever thought of shaving yourself, I mean doing something similar to what I do?'

I knew exactly what she meant when she said 'doing what I do', the fact that she kept the area around her pussy free of hair thrilled me and I had told her so many times, but in spite of that doing something similar had just never occurred to me. 'No I haven't, would you like me to?'

'Some men say it enhances their sensitivity a bit, but most do it just for aesthetic reasons.'

'So, would you like me to?'

'It would save me getting the odd hair in my teeth.' she replied with a grin.

'O.K., next time I shower I'll give it a go.'

'Sure you wouldn't like me to do it for you?'

The offer was strangely appealing but the thought of Katherine getting distracted as she scraped around with a razor put me off. 'No thanks, not the first time anyway.'

'So that must mean you don't trust me.' she said with a low giggle, then added. 'Now, with a single ring it needs to go right up to the base, some come in sets, so you have another just behind the head, others include a ring or a strap that also goes down around the balls. But I thought this would be enough for us, at least to start with, we can get more experimental if you really like the effect.' she added as she pulled the skin tight and pushed the ring as far up along the shaft as it would go.

How's that, comfortable?' she asked when it was firmly in place.

'O.K. But what happens if someone's penis stays engorged, I've heard of that sometimes happening?'

'Things could get a bit tricky.' she replied. 'If the ring's made of plastic or leather of course they can be cut off, but with the metal ones you'd have to rely on lubricants, a bit like getting a ring off someone's finger in an emergency. But you don't have to worry, I won't leave you like that, and anyway this ring's not just special because it's made of silver it also has a sneaky little quick release catch built into it. So just relax and enjoy.'

I watched as she spent the next couple of minutes stimulating me in her usual, delightfully effective ways, licking and gently sucking with her tongue and lips, while her always skilful fingers stroked and squeezed both my cock and balls. At first I wasn't really conscious of the ring, but as the shaft swelled and hardened the feeling of its tightness around the base of my cock gradually increased and although it may have just been my imagination as the pressure of it grew so did my apparent sensitivity, and that was especially true of the head. Each time her fingers or tongue slipped over it I felt what seemed like little electric sparks shooting up through my spine, and it wasn't long before I felt my body tensing and heard myself giving sharp intakes of breath.

Then, even when I knew I was fully engorged I found I wasn't feeling the usual sensations I would if I was starting to slowly build towards an eventual climax, instead of those I was getting completely different feelings from my cock. As I looked down and took a good look at it I got the impression that rather like some weird party balloon it was still gradually inflating, the darkening veins along the shaft becoming much more pronounced and the head also changing colour as it too expanded even more than it normally did.

'Ah yes that's looking good.' Katherine said in a low voice as her fingers continued their light stroking. 'Really, really good! Does it feel nice too?'

'Oh yeesss!' I replied with a husky catch in my voice. 'And it feels even more sensitive than it usually does.'

'Of course, I think I'll just use a little lubricant on my hands.' she said, reaching for a tube and squeezing a small amount on one palm, pressing her hands together for a few moments to warm it, then making sure she spread a thin film of it evenly over them both. Her fingers were always so soft and smooth I really didn't understand why she thought she would need the lubricant but when she touched me again I was delighted that she had. The difference it made was only subtle but by then my cock had become so sensitive the intensity of each sensation was magnified and as her slick fingers ran up and down it I felt even stronger jolts of pleasure surging up through me.

'How's that?' she asked softly.

'Fantastic!' I muttered, then gave an even louder series of gasps as her fingers slipped over and around the head, producing waves of excitement that were so intense they were almost too strong.

It wasn't long before my cock had become so engorged its appearance was verging on grotesque. Although it may just have been the way the ring bit deep into its flesh that made it look even longer than usual, and maybe it was an optical illusion that created the other effects - but to me it looked as though both the shaft and the head appeared almost half as big again as they normally were when I had a really strong erection! And although that in itself was almost unbelievable it wasn't just the size that truly amazed me, it was also the colours.

The shaft itself had turned a dark, almost blood-red and the veins, standing out like knotted whip-cords, were an even darker blackish purple, and the balloon-like head was a deep, over-ripe plum colour, the brilliantly glossy skin stretched so tightly it looked as though it was about to split open at any moment. What made its appearance even more dramatic was the fact that as her hands and fingers continued their gentle movements a little of the lubricant she'd used had been transferred to it, making the entire length glisten brightly.

The total effect was that she had turned the thing she was caressing into something I could barely recognise as being my own cock.

'Now that really is something else.' she whispered throatily. 'I'm going to get some pictures of you looking like this sometime. But right now let's do something else I think you'll like. Just let me get up please.' she added.

Of course I had no idea what she had in mind but right then I didn't really care, so long as she wasn't planning on just leaving me in that state. But I needn't have worried, she just took me across to stand in front of the full length mirror on the wardrobe door, turning me almost side on to it then, kneeling and making sure she didn't interfere with my view of myself, resumed the slow but insistent caressing she'd previously been giving me.

I was immediately reminded of the fantasy I'd told her about, of the ballerina in the photograph that turned out to be her sister. And even as the thought came to me she said. 'Remind you of anything?'

'That fantasy.'

'Mmm, and this position gives both of us an even better view of you, so watch, and enjoy darling.'

She was quite right, the change of the angle from which I saw myself did improve what I could see, but as well as that, seeing both myself and also my reflection added an almost surrealistic aspect to the actual physical thrills I was experiencing. My body was registering and reacting strongly to the intensity of the electrifying sensations Katherine's hand was giving me, and at the same time some, perhaps somewhat warped corner of my mind was responding to the image of that other, disembodied and almost grotesquely swollen cock being given the same stimulation. So although not doubled, that situation certainly sharply increased the power of the overall effect.

There followed many, uncounted but very long minutes of continuing excitement, for both of us. Although using her fingers, tongue or mouth to make sure she never deprived me of some sort of stimulation she used them so skilfully that for much of it she was still able to leave one hand free to burrow down between her legs and take care of herself. And every now and then her re-wetted fingers would give additional lubrication to my cock, which, as it got steadily hotter and hotter it certainly needed.

The strength of the thrills I was experiencing were so strong and the reverie I drifted into so blissfully exciting that it took much longer than it normally would for me to realise there was also something quite odd going on. Even in that somewhat dazed semi-consciousness I had felt the internal churning, then the tight pressure of my balls swelling and rising, but then, although Katherine's stimulation never lessened I felt no further sign of an approaching climax.

Then I remembered what she'd said about the secondary effect of wearing a cock-ring, that the pressure of it could also constrict the vessels that carried the semen so much that the ejaculatory response was delayed. I spent a second or two wondering for just how long, then rather than divert a single neurone from registering the moment by moment progression of thrills, allowed myself to drift back into just revelling in that pleasure filled state.

Some little time later it was interrupted again, but that time by my becoming conscious of a change in Katherine's actions, although their effectiveness on my cock continued I could somehow feel an increasing tension behind them. Giving myself a mental shake I looked down and could immediately tell by her expression and the accompanying slight flush to her face that although my own was still some way off, she was undoubtedly approaching her own orgasm.

I watched as the tense, almost pained expression contorted her face, saw the flush both spreading lower and darkening, and a semi-opaque glaze film her wide-staring eyes. Then I felt her fingers spasmodically tightening as with a series of sharp cries, a long drawn out succession of really strong jolts rippled up through her body.

Even when she'd worked through to the end of that cycle I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was still wanting more and although the pressure inside me had undoubtedly risen higher I was still not on the brink of coming myself. 'Are you nearly there yet darling?' she asked in a hoarse voice.

'Not really, though incredible as the sensations are, I'd really like to be.'

'O.K. so this time let's finish this the old-fashioned way.' she replied as she pushed herself up. 'Lie down on the floor please, apart from anything else I want to experience what every last bit of that feels like inside me.'

By then I was more than willing to do whatever she fancied, so long as it resulted in a satisfying finale and once I was comfortable she squatted astride me and a few moments later I felt her hand steadying my achingly throbbing cock as she pushed herself downwards. At first I thought that because it was so big she might have difficulty in getting it in, but probably because she was so determined and her pussy was already so wet from her climax, with less trouble than I'd expected I felt the still ballooning head being wedged inside.

Although the feel of her hands and mouth had been wonderful I realised that right then the slick tightness of her pussy was exactly what I needed and I heard myself give a long drawn out groan as she pushed herself a little lower. 'Oh shit!' she rasped as she took more of it. 'It's almost too much! You're so big it feels as though it's splitting me wide open!'

I didn't tell her that her pussy was such a tight fit that I was feeling as though she was actually stripping the skin off my cock but reached up to cup her breasts and start to gently squeeze and caress them. Then, at first somewhat cautiously, but with increasing confidence she began to slowly move up and down, gradually taking a little more of me inside as her body responded and produced a fresh flow of lubricating juices. And of course as her pussy became more slippery the burning sensations I'd been getting eased and the still tight friction turned the feelings I was experiencing to those of sheer exhilarating excitement.

Increasing those even more was the fact that as my cock was so much bigger than usual the suction she produced whenever she fucked me in that particular position was that time much, much stronger, so much so that I soon doubted if even the cock-ring could continue to hold back the churning mass of semen.

At first she gave herself maximum control of how far I was able to get inside her by leaning right forward over me and just rocking herself back and forth, but as she felt her body adjusting to the size of the mass she had impaled herself on she slowly pushed herself a little more upright, gradually taking it deeper and deeper. And as she did that I felt sure I could tell from both the look on her face and her short, breathless gasps that she was rapidly approaching another, much stronger orgasm.

And proving me right, just a minute or two later she looked down and whimpered in almost bewildered amazement. 'Oh Craig love, my darling!' Then, her eyes rolling upwards before clamping tight shut and crying in a much higher and shriller voice, she pushed herself completely erect and literally pounded up and down. 'Oh shit yes! Yeess! Yeeesss!'

As the strength of the gripping forces ripped through her it felt as though her pussy was urging my cock to finally give up its load, and as by then the pressure inside me had increased way beyond the limiting effect of the cock-ring my body complied. Unlike any normal climax, where I had some time to enjoy the buzzing rush that accompanied the build-up to it, that time I was given virtually no warning. It seemed that one moment I was delighting in what was obviously a super-effective orgasm for Katherine, the very next I was being gripped by my own.

My entire body arched, thrusting my hips upwards and lifting Katherine bodily as it rammed my cock even deeper before finally unleashing the first of a long series of mind-numbing blasts.

The onset of my climax had been delayed for so long that the volume of semen that had accumulated must have been much greater than usual and as the effect of the cock-ring meant it was being forced through a much tighter channel the force behind that first jet must have been amazingly strong. Katherine's eyes flew wide open and between loud orgasmic gasps she croaked. 'I felt that!' Then we both simply gave ourselves up to the body-wracking ecstasy of a mutual orgasm.

Some long time later, when we had both recovered and having tenderly slipped the by then sticky ring from my wilted cock she rolled to one side and asked what I'd thought about its effect.

'Amazing! And although it's not something I'd want to use every time, every now and then, when we are both in the right mood. And for you?'

'Yes, amazing is a good word. You definitely got bigger, a lot bigger! Which in your case I wouldn't have thought really possible. And you'll have to tell me if it was just the ring that did it, but you took much longer to come.'

'Yes that was the ring, I could feel the pressure building up and up, but something was definitely blocking the release, until of course it got just too great.'

'And what was really fantastic, as I tried to tell you at the time, that first burst was so strong I could actually feel it, and that's really unusual. But it also reminds me,' she added. 'that was one of the things that really impressed my contact in Taiwan.'

'What was that?'

'When you come you produce nicely coherent jets and globules.' she replied with a cheeky smile.

'Really?'

'Mmm, and then of course the fact that I'd been able to catch the moments you were actually climaxing helped, that I'd captured the images of all that flying semen so well.

Most of the material that's around have pretty unconvincing cum shots, even the high quality work, after all it's not something any man can control. At the cheap end of the market, you know internet porn, most of the shots are either mocked-up or the images are manipulated later. You can't get away with that at the top end, well it's done but only for unusual effects, and so a lot of the work has pretty ordinary finales.' she explained. 'But we were fortunate, as I said, you produce really great stuff.'

'Well I'm glad to please.' I said with grin.

'Oh you certainly do much more than that my darling.' she replied, rolling back towards me and snuggling tight.

But then, just a minute or two later she suddenly pushed herself away again and said. 'That was something else I meant to ask you. The mirror, you seemed to like that. Was I right?'

'Mmm, definitely.'

'I thought so, tell me about it.'

I found it hard enough to explain the effect to myself and trying to put it into words was even more difficult, but I did my best. Telling her how seeing both myself and also my reflection added an almost surrealistic aspect to the actual physical excitement, that the combination of the electrifying thrills her hands and fingers were giving me were sharply increased by being able to also see the other, somehow disembodied image.

'Well we'll just have to do that again too.' she replied.

And we did, and that time she took me right through to such a shatteringly explosive climax that I ended up spraying semen all over the mirror.

There were other times like that, times when she insisted that I do no more than allow her to get her pleasure from just satisfying me, and although at first that left me feeling somewhat guilty, her assurances that that was exactly what she sometimes wanted convinced me and allowed me to occasionally simply 'lie back and enjoy'. And of course there were other times, though admittedly much fewer, when I was happy to do much the same for her, spending just as long as she wanted down between her soft silky thighs while I slowly licked and sucked her always adorably sweet pussy.