Katherine's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
An A-List celebrity gets seduced by a Pornstar.
4.2k words
4.08
13.8k
14
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

(Celebrity, Pornstar, Transsexual, Seduction) (Copyright)

Mainstream celebrity character suggested by another Literotica member.

Main characters: Katherine Heigl, Jessy Dubai

*

Katherine stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She hung up the wet towel on the back of the bathroom door. Katherine opened the door and stepped out into her hotel room. The cool air from the air conditioner bathed her naked body. Katherine headed for the closet and reached for her bathrobe. As soon as she put on the robe, there was a knock on the room door. Katherine opened the door and saw that it was Jessy.

"May I come in?" Jessy asked. "I brought you your outfit for tonight."

"Outfit? I don't need an outfit." Katherine said.

"You haven't even seen what I brought you. Now, are you going to let me in or not?" Jessy said.

Katherine stepped aside and Jessy walked in, holding a garment bag. Jessy closed the door behind her and she hung the bag in the closet.

Jessy was dressed in a black faux leather dress with thigh high stiletto boots. Her breasts were showing but her nipples were covered by star-shaped pasties.

"Oh my goodness! You're going like that?" Katherine exclaimed.

"Of course! It's a porn convention! And I am a Pornstar!" Jessy said as she smiled. "Now put yours on."

Katherine hesitated.

"Go on!" Jessy said. "I made some alterations! Just for you!"

Katherine walked to the closet and opened the garment bag. She took out the outfit and turned to Jessy.

"What is this?" Katherine said as she held up what looked like purple leather strapping.

"That is what you're wearing tonight!" Jessy said. "Don't worry! It's not real leather!"

"Are you crazy? I'm not going out in public like that!" Katherine exclaimed. "Real leather or not!"

"A deal's a deal! Remember our deal?" Jessy replied.

"I do! But I don't recall that I have to wear this!" Katherine exclaimed.

"That's right! We never discussed attire, did we now?" Jessy smirked.

"Shit!" Katherine shouted.

"Go on then! Put it on!" Jessy said.

Katherine lifted the outfit up again, cursing under her breath.

"Behave. Don't need to get upset now." Jessy said. "Let me help you!"

Jessy took the outfit from Katherine and laid it out on the floor.

"Put your right foot here and your left foot over there." Jessy said as she pointed to the 2 openings in the outfit.

Katherine did as she was told.

Jessy walked behind of Katherine. She reached around Katherine's waist and untied the robe.

"Don't be nervous." Jessy said as she slid her hands up Katherine's body. Katherine stood there with her arms to the side.

"I'm not nervous." Katherine said back as she remained very still.

Jessy slid her hands slowly past Katherine's breasts. Katherine closed her eyes and stiffened a bit. Jessy continued up until she reached the top of the bathrobe. She gripped the bathrobe and slowly lifted over Katherine's shoulders. Jessy released the robe and it fell to the floor. The cool air in the room once again bathed Katherine's body. Goose bumps began to appear on her body. Her nipples began to become hard and swollen. Jessy's hands began to explore Katherine's body.

"Let me put some lotion on your skin." Jessy said. "Stay here."

"Okay." Katherine said nervously as Jessy made her way to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Jessy came out, holding a bottle of body lotion. Jessy walked towards Katherine and stopped in front of her. Jessy opened the bottle and brought it up to her nose.

"Mmmm. Smells so good!" Jessy said.

Jessy presented the bottle to Katherine.

"It does smell good." Katherine said.

Jessy made her way behind Katherine. She poured lotion into the palm of one of her hands and set the bottle down on the desk. Jessy rubbed her hands together. She placed her hands gently onto Katherine's shoulders and began to massage the lotion into Katherine's skin. Jessy continued to apply the lotion all over Katherine's back. Katherine closed her eyes. The cool air, along with the lotion, had a tingling affect on Katherine. Again, goose bumps appeared.

"Turn a little bit." Jessy said as she grabbed the bottle of lotion. "And face the mirror."

Katherine did as she was told. Jessy lowered herself down and applied lotion to Katherine's butt and leg. She put the lotion down and began massaging the lotion into Katherine's skin. Katherine really enjoyed the cooling sensation of the AC and the lotion.

"Katherine? Please face the other wall." Jessy said.

Katherine turned and faced the bed.

Jessy picked up the bottle of lotion and poured more into her palm. She applied the lotion onto Katherine's other butt cheek and leg and massaged it into Katherine's skin.

"Turn and face the front door." Jessy said.

Katherine turned and faced the front door.

Jessy poured more lotion into her palm, which she applied onto the inside of Katherine's leg. Jessy began to massage the lotion into Katherine's leg, starting at her feet and working her way up. Once Jessy reached the knee area, she worked on Katherine's other leg up to her knee.

Jessy, now on both knees, applied lotion to Katherine's inner thighs. Switching from one leg to the other, she massaged Katherine's inner thighs, much more slowly and deliberately than the other body parts so far.

"Hey! Kinda close." Katherine exclaimed.

"Sorry. Just a slip." Jessy said as her hand grazed Katherine's pussy. "You seemed to enjoyed me touching you earlier."

"Well, that was earlier and this is now." Katherine exclaimed.

"Alright. Alright." Jessy replied. "Let's do your front."

"My front is fine!" Katherine said, sternly. "My legs are getting tired and I need to sit down. Can we hurry up? Please?"

"Sure thing." Jessy replied. "You're right! We should get going."

Jessy knelt down again and grabbed the strapping. She stood up and draped the top part of the strapping over Katherine's shoulders and making sure that the bottom part fit snugly between Katherine's ass cheeks. Katherine turned to see her back in the mirror.

"This is absolutely crazy! I cannot wear this in public!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Remember the deal! Or do you want to pay five grand?" Jessy said, reminding Katherine of the repaired dress.

"Fuck!" Katherine shouted.

"You'll be wearing a mask! No one will know who you are and if people ask, I'll make up a name or something like that." Jessy added. "Do you know how many mainstream celebrities come to the show in disguise? A lot! So, don't worry about it!"

"Fuck!" Katherine shouted again.

Jessy laughed and said, "You mainstream people are all alike." Jessy walked around Katherine.

"What do you mean by that?" Katherine said.

"You love the spotlight and when there's a hint of a scandal, you retreat back into your hole!" Jessy exclaimed. "You guys are boring as shit! I bet a lot of you wished that you were Pornstars!"

Jessy knelt down and picked up one side of the front strapping. She stood up and snapped the buttons together to corresponding back strapping. Jessy did likewise to the other side. She made sure that the faux leather flap covered Katherine's pussy entirely.

"Shaved. Nice!" Jessy said. "At least, I don't have to trim your pubes."

Katherine remained quiet and stared straight ahead. She knew what Jessy said was correct. Reputation in Hollywood was very important, especially for major roles with the major studios.

"You're right." Katherine said. "Having a scandal on your resume could cause you your job."

"Listen. This is all in fun. With the mask, you'll be able to walk through the convention without being questioned. People will think you're part of an act." Jessy said. "Besides, you're with me and I make sure no one bothers you. You understand?"

"Yay. I guess." Katherine said. "What about my tits?"

"I have just the thing!" Jessy said as she smiled.

Jessy headed back to garment bag and pulled out two pasties. She walked back to Katherine and showed her the pasties.

"Do you like them?" Jessy asked.

The pasties that Jessy selected for Katherine were shaped like butterflies.

"They're holograms!" Jessy added.

"They are very nice." Katherine said. "Will they fall off?"

"No. One time I had them on for about seven hours and they never fell off." Jessy replied.

"If you say so." Katherine said.

"I know so!" Jessy said as she smiled. "Okay. Let's put these on."

Jessy took one pasty from Katherine and carefully applied it to her breast, making sure that it covered her nipple.

"Have a look." Jessy said.

Katherine turned to the mirror and looked at her breast covering.

"Not bad. It changes colour in the light!" Katherine said.

"Pretty cool, eh?" Jessy said.

Katherine nodded as she twisted her body so that the pasty would shimmer and change colour.

"Okay. Let's get the other one on." Jessy said.

Jessy applied the other pasty onto Katherine's breasts, to complete the set.

"Well?" Jessy asked.

"Not bad. I can live with this." Katherine said.

"Good!" Jessy replied. "I have a special accessory for you. This will make sure no one, except me, gets to talk to you."

"What is it?" Katherine said as her voice hinted excitement.

Jessy headed back to garment bag and took out a collar.

"You want me to wear that?" Katherine asked.

"This way, people will know that I'm your mistress and I'm the only one that can talk to you." Jessy said.

"I see." Katherine reluctantly agreed. "And I gather that there's a leash of some sort."

"To complete the outfit, yes." Jessy added.

Katherine sighed and said, "Alright."

Jessy smiled and put the collar around Katherine's neck. "How's that?" Jessy asked.

"It's okay." Katherine replied.

"I designed and made them myself. Not bad, eh?" Jessy said. "I wanted them to be comfortable."

"It's comfortable." Katherine added.

Jessy headed back to the garment bag and retrieved the leash and the mask.

"Here! Put this on." Jessy said as she handed the mask to Katherine.

Katherine took the mask and looked at it.

"Did you design and make this as well?" Katherine asked.

"I sure did! Do you like it?" Jessy replied.

"Interesting! It's more like a hood." Katherine replied.

"I'm originally from Mexico and lucha libre is very much in my blood." Jessy replied.

"Lucha libre? What is that?" Katherine asked.

"It's a form of professional wrestling in Mexico. And the mask is a representation of the wrestler's identity." Jessy added.

"Interesting." Katherine added. "I do like the butterfly motif."

"That gives me a great idea for tonight! Your name will be Mariposa! Butterfly, in Spanish!" Jessy exclaimed.

"Okay. I can handle that." Katherine said.

"Put on the mask and let me see you in your entire outfit." Jessy said.

Katherine put on the mask and looked in the mirror.

"Hmmm. Not bad. The mask has eye and nose holes so I can see and breathe. And my mouth area is exposed so I can eat and drink. But the best thing is that the mask also covers the back of my head. People won't know my hair colour as well. Good! I think this might just work." Katherine exclaimed.

"And don't forget that your name for tonight is Mariposa!" Jessy reminded Katherine.

Katherine nodded as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh! Another thing! To make it even more realistic, you are to address me as 'Mistress Dubai'. Speak when spoken to." Jessy added. "And if you don't, you'll get a spanking. Not too hard but convincing to the people at the convention!"

"Well, I hope this is worth it. Five grand is a lot of money." Katherine said.

"It will. And you'll see how much fun it can be." Jessy added. "Ready to go? We'll have dinner first and then we'll head to the hall."

"Ready as I'll ever be." Katherine said as she grabbed her pumps and put them on.

"Here we go!" Jessy said as she grabbed her key card and headed for the door.

Katherine grabbed her wallet, phone and key card and joined Jessy. Jessy opened the door and exited the room. Katherine followed. They made a stop at Jessy's room where Jessy grabbed her wallet, phone and backpack. Both women put their belongings into the backpack and headed for the elevator. According to Jessy, they had enough time for a quick dinner and then, they must immediately head for the Trans 500 booth in the hall.

As they exited the elevator, Katherine was immediately taken aback by what she saw. The scene was totally different from the night before, almost chaotic. The Porn convention was definitely in full swing. There were people everywhere.

"Holy crap!" Katherine thought to herself.

"Ah! My people!" Jessy said out loud, as she stretched out her arms. She turned to Katherine and said, "Okay. I'll tell you what. Don't worry about the spanking. This is your first time at a Porn convention, just follow my lead and you'll be just fine. Cool?"

"Yup! Cool." Katherine said. "Holy shit! I can believe the amount of people here! Is it like this every year?"

"Pretty much so! Pornstars and our fans!" Jessy exclaimed. "Let's meet up with our friends for some dinner! And then, it's our turn!"

"Yup! I'm starving!" Katherine said as she felt more relaxed after Jessy said she wouldn't be spanked.

Jessy and Katherine made their way slowly, to the dining area. As they walked towards the dining hall, a lot of fans approached Jessy for selfies and autographs. Katherine tried to stay away but on occasion, Jessy would bring her into the pictures. When asked, Jessy would introduce Katherine as Mariposa and said that Mariposa was Jessy's assistant for the evening.

They finally made it to the dining hall and met up with Jessy's friends. Both women sat down at the table and ordered their dinner.

"So far so good." Jessy said. "They love you! You're sure you don't want to be a Pornstar?"

"It's being very interesting so far." Katherine replied. "But for now, I'll stick to mainstream productions."

Jessy laughed. Katherine smiled and started laughing as well.

"Oh, by the way, before I forget. After the show tonight, Trans 500 is having a party in the penthouse suite and I would love to have you as my guest. Free bar and food!" Jessy said.

"I'll see. It's been a long day so far. Besides, I have to iron out my dress and return it tomorrow. And I haven't forgotten." Katherine said.

"Don't worry. I'll do it for you before we go to the party. What do you say?" Jessy said.

"You're going to iron my dress for me?" Katherine asked.

"Sure! Why not? I've done everything else. And like you reminded me, if the store accepts the dress, you're with me for the weekend." Jessy said as she smiled.

"Okay. I'll be your plus one!" Katherine replied.

"Good! Here comes our dinner. I'm starving too!" Jessy said.

After dinner, the two women decided to head upstairs to freshen up before going to the convention. Jessy had to retrieve her convention pass. All of Jessy's friends had left already for the convention.

Once back down, they headed for the convention hall. As they entered the hall, Katherine was stopped at the door because she didn't have a pass. Jessy vouched for her and Katherine managed to get through security. After all, she was dressed for the part.

"This is absolutely incredible!" Katherine exclaimed as she looked around in amazement.

"Isn't it great? Trust me, you will have fun tonight!" Jessy exclaimed.

As they made their way to the Trans 500 booth, they were stopped for selfies and autographs by fans. At first, Katherine was very hesitant in participating but after a while, she became relaxed and started to enjoy herself with all the attention.

"Wow! This is fun!" Katherine said to Jessy as they neared the booth. "By the way, what does Trans 500 shoot?"

With a sly smile, Jessy replied, "You'll see later!"

Katherine just shrugged her shoulders as another fan requested a selfie and autograph from the two women.

As they entered the booth, Jessy was greeted by her friends with hugs and kisses. One of her friends whispered into Jessy's ear.

"Okay. Sounds good. Where are they?" Jessy replied.

Her friend made a hand gesture that indicated to the area behind a Trans 500 banner which featured Jessy. Jessy nodded and headed back to Katherine.

"The bosses wanted to speak with me. Stay with Venus and follow her lead. I'll be right back!" Jessy said.

"Okay." Katherine said as Venus approached them.

"Venus? Please look after Mariposa for a bit." Jessy requested.

"Sure. Come on, Mariposa! Let's have some fun." Venus said.

Venus gave Katherine a hug and a kiss on the cheek and took her hand. She lead Katherine to her area of the booth. Meanwhile, Jessy headed behind the banner.

After a few minutes, Jessy returned the front of the booth.

"Hey! How did it go?" Venus asked.

"It went well. I just signed a contract extension!" Jessy exclaimed as a huge smile came across her face.

"Congrats!" Katherine said.

"Yup! Congrats Jessy!" Venus added. "Hey Foxxy!"

"Whassup?" Foxxy asked as she had just finished signing an autograph for a fan.

"Jessy just got a contract extension!" Venus said.

"Hey! Way to go, girl!" Foxxy said as she headed over and gave Jessy a huge hug and a kiss on her lips.

"Thanks Foxxy!" Jessy beamed as she kissed Foxxy back.

"Our time is up. Mariposa? See you at the party later?" Venus asked.

"Maybe. I have to return the dress tomorrow. Remember?" Katherine replied.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Do you need help ironing it?" Foxxy asked.

"Naw! I'll take care of that when we get back to the room." Jessy interjected. "Bye girls! See you later!"

"Okay Jessy! See you later for sure! I hope to see you later, Mariposa!" Venus said as she gave Katherine a soft slap on her ass.

"Hey now!" Jessy said, protectively. "Bye girls!"

"Okay. Okay. We get the hint! Come on Foxxy! Let's get the hell outta here! Before Jessy gets really mad!" Venus said as she smiled at Katherine.

Both Venus and Foxxy left the booth and headed towards the front doors of the hall.

"Crazy girls, aren't they?" Jessy turned to Katherine and said.

"They're just being friendly and I'm sure because of your good news, they were excited and happy as well. For you!" Katherine replied.

'I guess so." Jessy said. "Okay. Shall we sign some autographs and take some selfies, Mariposa?"

"Why not? Nothing else to do! For the next two hours!" Katherine said as she laughed.

Jessy smiled and laughed as a the lineup at the booth grew. For the next two hours, there was a steady stream of fans clamoring for autographs and selfies, from both Jessy and Katherine.

After the last autograph was signed and the last selfie was taken, both women grabbed a chair each and sat down.

"Holy crap! That was tiring!" Katherine exclaimed. "My feet are killing me!"

Jessy had already removed her one of her stilettos and was rubbing her foot.

"I have to do this for another two more days! Plus the award show tomorrow night!" Jessy said. "Let's pack up so I can iron your dress."

As Jessy put her stiletto back on, Katherine was up and packing up their belongings.

"Thanks!" Jessy said.

"Welcome! You've helped me out a lot in the last couple days. It was the least I could do." Katherine replied.

"Done?" Jessy asked as she stood up.

"Yup!" Katherine replied.

"Let's get outta here!" Jessy said.

Both women made their way out of the hall and headed for the elevator. On their way, a few more autographs were signed and selfies were taken.

"It doesn't stop, does it?" Katherine remarked.

"Nope! It doesn't! At least for the next couple of days!" Jessy exclaimed.

As they reached the elevator, they meet a few more Pornstars going up to their rooms. They looked very tired as well. Jessy introduced Katherine and invited her fellow Pornstars to the Trans 500 party in the penthouse. The other Pornstars accepted Jessy's invitation but mentioned that they had to attend their own party first. Jessy understood as the elevator doors opened.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12