Katherine's Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
An A-List celebrity gets seduced by a Pornstar.
4.8k words
3.53
11k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Mainstream celebrity character suggested by another Literotica member.

Main characters: Katherine Heigl, Jessy Dubai

*****

It was quite a long elevator ride to the penthouse suite. There wasn't much conversation between the two women as both stared at the floor indicator light up.

Jessy turned to Katherine and said, "Tired?"

Katherine nodded as she continued to stare at the floor indicator.

"Me too." Jessy added. She reached into her waist band and pulled out a small pill. Jessy popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed it.

Out of the corner of her eye, Katherine saw Jessy take the pill but didn't say anything.

"Do you want one?" Jessy asked.

"Want what?" Katherine said.

"I know that you saw me. It's an energy booster and it's all natural." Jessy said.

"I didn't see anything." Katherine said.

"Come on! Try one. It stays in your system for a couple of hours and then, you pee it out." Jessy said.

"I shouldn't." Katherine replied.

"Suit yourself. But if you do want one later, come see me." Jessy said.

"One more floor to go." Katherine said as she continued to stare at the floor indicator.

Jessy turned her head and looked up at the floor indicator.

"And so it is." Jessy said.

The elevator doors opened and the two women stepped into the suite. They were greeted by a server, serving flutes of champagne. Jessy took one but Katherine declined.

"What's wrong, Katherine?" Jessy asked with concern.

"I'm just tired. That's all." Katherine replied.

"Are you sure? Do you need a Tylenol?" Jessy asked.

"No, I don't have a headache." Katherine said.

"How about some food? We haven't eaten in about 5 hours." Jessy said.

Just then, another server came by and offered some hors d'oeuvres. Katherine grabbed a plate and put some food onto it. Jessy did likewise. Katherine managed to take a few bites.

"Well? How do you feel now? Better?" Jessy said after swallowing some food herself.

"A little." Katherine admitted.

"Good! Now let's get some real food! Okay?" Jessy said with a smile.

Katherine smiled back and agreed.

As they headed for the buffet, they ran into Venus and Foxxy.

"Hey! You two! Going to get some food?" Venus exclaimed.

"Hi Venus! Hi Foxxy!" Katherine said.

"Yup! Want to join us?" Jessy added.

"We've already eaten. Why don't you join us after you've eaten?" Foxxy added.

"Okay! Sounds like a plan! See you girls later!" Jessy replied.

As Katherine walked by Venus, Venus reached out a gave Katherine a slap on her derriere. Again. This time it was a little harder than earlier. Katherine winced and cried out a bit.

"Oww!" Katherine exclaimed as she quickly turned and gave Venus a dirty glare. "That stings!"

"Hey! Come on, Venus! Not so hard!" Jessy exclaimed as she placed herself in between Katherine and Venus.

"Come on, Jessy! I'm just having a little fun with your girl toy!" Venus said.

Venus, smiling, reached out her hand towards Katherine and Jessy swatted it away.

"I said stop it!" Jessy shouted.

Everyone in the suite stopped talking and looked towards the four women. The owner of the studio made his way to the four of them.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Josh exclaimed.

"Venus slapped Mariposa on her ass very hard!" Jessy replied.

"It wasn't that hard! Was it, Mariposa?" Venus exclaimed.

"Sure it was! Didn't you see her wince, you bitch? And she even said something to you!" Jessy shouted.

Venus raised her hand and took a step towards Jessy. Jessy did likewise.

"Okay! Okay!" Josh exclaimed. "Everyone settle down! Please! We're here for the next two days and I do not want my girls to start fighting! We're supposed to be one big happy family!"

Both Venus and Jessy lowered their arms and took a step back.

"That's better! Now, say you're sorry and let's get on with the night! Like civil adults!" Josh exclaimed as his voice started to rise.

Jessy, with a scowl on her face, just crossed her arms in front of her chest and said nothing. Venus did likewise.

"I said say sorry! If not, both of you are walking home! And you're paying for your own room and food!" Josh exclaimed, angrily.

Venus mumbled something under her breathe.

"What was that? I could hear you!" Josh said as he leaned toward Venus and cupped his ear with his hand.

"Sorry!" Venus shouted.

"Nicely!" Josh shouted back.

"Sorry." Venus said softer.

"That's better!" Josh added. "Jessy? Your turn!"

"I'm sorry as well." Jessy said.

"Thank you, ladies! And no more behaving like children!" Josh said. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." Jessy said.

"Perfectly." Venus added.

"Good!" Josh said. He turned and headed back toward a group of other studio owners.

The noise level increased steadily as conversations resumed.

"Come on, Foxxy! Let's get outta here!" Venus exclaimed. "I'm sure that there are better parties than this one!"

"But I like this one!" Foxxy said. "Besides, this is our party!"

"I'm leaving, with or without you!" Venus exclaimed. She turned and made her way to the elevator.

"You better go with her, Foxxy! To make sure that she comes back in one piece!" Jessy said.

"You're right!" Foxxy replied as she nodded. She turned and made her way to the elevator.

Foxxy caught up to Venus as the elevator door was opening. Both women stepped into the elevator. The elevator door closed and began its descent.

"Is she always like that?" Katherine said as she rubbed her butt cheek.

Jessy turned and looked at Katherine.

"How's your butt?" Jessy asked. "Sometimes, Venus can get a little overenthusiastic!"

"It still stings a little!" Katherine said.

"Let's see if we can't get some ointment for it." Jessy said. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" Katherine asked.

"To the bathroom, of course!" Jessy replied. "A penthouse suite without a first aid kit? These guys know what happens when someone rents a penthouse suite! Party! And 9 times out of 10, someone always gets hurt!"

Jessy grabbed Katherine's hand and led her toward the kitchen. She asked some of her fellow Pornstars where the bathroom was. One of them said that it was by the bedroom and as she pointed out, down that hallway. Jessy thanked her friend.

Both women headed down the hallway and finally found the bathroom. As they walked into the bathroom, the lights came on automatically.

"Nice! Auto lights!" Jessy said as she looked around the bathroom. "Holy shit!"

"What?" Katherine exclaimed.

"The fucking bathroom is larger than my apartment!" Jessy exclaimed. "Look at all this shit!"

Katherine smiled and walked passed Jessy. She headed for the sink.

"Your bathroom is bigger, isn't it?" Jessy said.

Katherine opened the medicine cabinet and began looking for the ointment.

"Just because I'm an actress, that doesn't mean I live in a mansion!" Katherine said as she continued her search for the lotion. "There are some of us that still live within our means!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate ..." Jessy started to say.

"Insinuate what?" Katherine stopped looking for the ointment, turned and looked at Jessy. "That all Hollywood types are frivolous with their money?"

"Well, when I watch all those shows on actors and actresses and I see where they live, I think you all live like that." Jessy added.

"I certainly don't live like that!" Katherine exclaimed as she turned her attention back to the medicine cabinet. "I can't find shit in here!"

Katherine slammed the cabinet door shut and walked past Jessy. She left the bathroom and headed into the hallway. She stopped and turned around. Katherine saw that Jessy followed her out of the bathroom.

"I'm tired and I'm going back to my room!" Katherine said. "I need my dress!"

"Sorry." Jessy said as she tried to apologize. "Don't worry, You'll get it tomorrow."

"If not, I'm going to get security to open your room. Do I make myself clear?" Katherine exclaimed.

"Alright." Jessy said quietly.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Katherine said sternly. She turned and made her way to the elevator leaving Jessy standing outside of the bathroom.

Katherine pressed the down arrow button. While she was waiting for the elevator, Katherine turned and saw that Jessy was watching her. She quickly turned around and faced the elevator. After a few minutes of waiting, the elevator door opened and Katherine stepped inside. She pressed the '10' button, followed by the close door button. The door closed and the elevator began it's descent.

Katherine stepped back and leaned up against the back wall of the elevator and watched the floor indicator. Her stomach growled.

"Shit! I haven't eaten yet." Katherine thought to herself. "Maybe, I'll order room service."

Upon reaching her floor, the elevator door opened and Katherine stepped out. She made her way down the hallway and headed for her room. Upon reaching her room, Katherine pulled out the key card and placed it into the lock. The lock opened and Katherine opened the door. She entered her room and closed the door behind her.

Katherine went into the bathroom and turned on the light. She looked at herself in the mirror. Katherine shook her head and started to laugh.

"I need to take a selfie!" Katherine thought to herself.

Taking out her phone, Katherine took several selfies. She removed her mask and placed it next to the sink. She looked at the mirror again and decided that she needed to wash her face.

After washing her face, Katherine made her way to the desk by her bed. She looked for the room service menu and found it. Katherine looked at the available choices and didn't see anything that she liked. Frustrated and hungry, she put the menu back onto the table.

Katherine looked at the alarm clock and it read eleven forty-five. She picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello? Front desk, how can we serve you?" a voice on the other end, asked.

"Yes. Hello. Are the restaurants opened?" Katherine replied.

"Yes Ma'am. They are all opened. Until two in the morning." the voice replied.

"Great! Thank you so much!" Katherine said.

"Is there anything else?" the voice asked again.

"Nope. That'll be all. Thanks!" Katherine replied.

"You're welcome!" the voice said.

Katherine then hung up the phone. She decided that she was going downstairs to a restaurant for a late supper.

Katherine headed back to the bathroom to freshen up and change. She decided to wear her jeans and a t-shirt. As Katherine was heading to the door, she went into the bathroom to switch off the light. Katherine saw the mask, still by the sink. She walked in, picked it up and looked at it.

"Should I wear it?" Katherine thought. "If I do, people who have met me, would know me as Mariposa, instead of Katherine." She decided to wear the mask.

Katherine turned off the bathroom light and exited the bathroom. She grabbed her phone, purse and key card and headed for the door. Upon reaching the door, she turned off the room lights and opened the door. Katherine stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind her. She turned and made sure that the door was properly locked.

Katherine turned and looked at Jessy's door.

"I need to get my dress." Katherine reminded herself.

Katherine turned back and slowly walked down the hallway, toward the elevators. Upon reaching the elevators, Katherine press the down arrow button. She had to wait for several minutes for the elevator to arrive to her floor. Once the elevator reached the 10th floor, its door opened and Katherine stepped inside. She pressed the button for the ground floor. The elevator door closed and the elevator began its descent.

When the elevator reached its destination, the door opened and Katherine promptly exited the elevator.

"Now, where are these restaurants?" Katherine wondered.

Katherine decided to head for the front desk. She asked for directions to the restaurants.

"Ma'am? What would you like to eat? We have a variety of restaurants." the clerk asked.

"I'm not sure. How about a restaurant that has a variety of food." Katherine asked.

The clerk suggested the Hard Rock Cafe Bar and Grill. He showed Katherine a sample menu of the type of food that was offered.

"Sounds good to me." Katherine said. "Where is it located?"

The clerk mentioned that the bar and grill was located next to the porn convention hall. Katherine told the clerk that she knew where it was. She thanked the clerk and slowly made her way to the restaurant.

The walk to the restaurant took about five minutes. As Katherine neared the restaurant, she could hear music emanating from the doorway.

"Oh shit! It's going to rowdy in there!" Katherine thought to herself.

As Katherine entered the restaurant, she was greeted by the hostess.

"Table for one, Miss?" the hostess asked.

"Excuse me, is there a quieter area in the restaurant?" Katherine inquired.

"Yes. There is." the hostess replied.

"Great! And yes. Table for one. Thanks!" Katherine said.

"Follow me, please." the hostess said as she picked up a menu.

The hostess led Katherine past the bar and dance floor to a set of glass doors. Katherine noticed that the bar was packed. The hostess opened one glass door and gestured with her arm for Katherine to enter the restaurant portion of the establishment.

"Thanks!" Katherine said as she entered the restaurant.

"You're welcome." the hostess replied.

Once again, the hostess took the lead and Katherine followed. They made their way to a secluded part of the restaurant that was very quiet.

"Ma'am? Is this quiet enough?" the hostess asked.

"Very much so. And thank you." Katherine replied.

The hostess pulled back the chair and Katherine sat down. The hostess placed the menu in front of Katherine.

"Can I get you something to drink, Ma'am?" the hostess asked.

"I'll start with water first. Do you have a wine list?" Katherine asked.

The hostess opened up the menu and showed Katherine the wine list. Katherine thanked her.

"I'll be back with your water. Please take your time." the hostess said.

"Thank you." Katherine replied.

The hostess turned and headed toward the glass doors while Katherine started perusing the wine list.

"Wow! What a wine list!" Katherine thought to herself as she flipped slowly through the selections.

"Your water, Ma'am!" the voice said.

Katherine recognized the voice and looked up from the wine menu. Standing before her was Jessy, holding a pitcher of water. Right behind Jessy was the hostess.

"Sorry Ma'am." the hostess, trying to apologize, said. "She insisted."

Staring at Jessy, Katherine said, "That's okay."

"May I join you?" Jessy said. "The pitcher is getting kinda heavy."

Katherine gestured to Jessy that it was okay to join her. Jessy put the pitcher down on the table, pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Thanks!" Jessy said.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you were at the party?" Katherine said.

"Ma'am? Have you made your selection?" the hostess asked as she looked at Katherine.

"I think I'll have a gin and tonic, Miss." Jessy said.

The hostess turned and looked at Jessy and looked back at Katherine.

"It's okay. Get her the gin and tonic." Katherine said.

The hostess pulled out her pad and pen and wrote down the order.

"And for you?" the hostess asked Katherine.

"I'll have a half litre of Cabernet sauvignon." Katherine said.

"Very good. Your server will be back shortly with your drinks." the hostess said as she wrote down Katherine's drink order. "Meanwhile, please look through the menu. Our special tonight is the eight ounce sirloin with mixed grilled vegetables and your choice of fries, garlic mashed, baked potato or rice."

The hostess grabbed the pitcher.

"That's okay. We'll do it ourselves." Jessy said.

The hostess nodded and released her grip on the pitcher. She turned and made her way to the glass doors.

Katherine leaned in and quietly asked Jessy, "So, why are you down here? I thought that you were at the party?"

Jessy also leaned in and replied, "Shortly after you left, I thought about what I said and I felt bad about it.. So, I left the party to look for you. I went to your room and knocked on the door. Nobody answered."

"Yeah. I know. Duh!" Katherine said as she smirked.

"Okay. I deserved that." Jessy said, "So I went downstairs. I asked the front desk and the clerk said that you were heading for the restaurant. That's how I ended up here! Water?"

"Here come our drinks." Katherine said as she noticed another young lady carrying a tray. On the tray was a tumbler and a decanter and she was heading towards their table.

Upon reaching the table, the young lady introduced herself as being their server for the evening. She placed the tumbler in front of Jessy.

"Ma'am? Would you like to see a menu?" the server asked Jessy.

"I'm fine and thank you for bringing the drink." Jessy said.

"You're welcome." the server said as she moved closer to Katherine.

She placed the decanter in front of Katherine. Katherine also thanked the server.

"May I take your order?" the server asked.

"Could we have a little more time?" Katherine asked.

"Certainly!" the server replied. She turned and made her way back to the bar.

"Jessy? I need to order something. We can talk later." Katherine said as she opened her menu again.

"Okay. Okay. I'll be quiet." Jessy said as she reached for her drink.

"Thanks!" Katherine replied without even looking up from the menu.

"I think I will have the steak special." Katherine mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Jessy said as she took another slip of her drink.

"Nothing. I was just mumbling to myself." Katherine said as she looked up at Jessy.

Katherine also saw that their server was making her way back to the table. Katherine put her head back down and looked at the menu again.

Upon reaching the table, the server asked, "Ma'am? Have you made up your mind as yet?"

"Yes, I have." Katherine announced.

"What would you like?" the server asked.

"I'll have the steak special." Katherine added.

"Very good. How would you like your steak?" the server asked as she began to write down the order.

"Medium rare." Katherine continued.

"Fries, garlic mashed, baked or rice?" the server continued asking.

"Garlic mashed, please." Katherine said.

"Good choice, Ma'am." the server said. "Anything to start? Salad? Soup?"

"No, thank you. Just the main course." Katherine said as she closed the menu.

"Very good. May I have the menu?" the server asked.

Katherine handed the server the menu. The server thanked her, turned and headed for the kitchen door. Katherine poured herself a glass of wine and she took a big drink.

"Easy Katherine." Jessy said as she took another slip of her drink.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Katherine asked.

"I'm sure." Jessy replied. "As I was saying earlier, I'm sorry for assuming things. I know better now.'

"It's okay." Katherine replied. "I forgive you."

So, after some small talk between the two women, the server came back with Katherine's dinner on a tray. The server placed the plate of food in front of Katherine.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Katherine asked.

"No. I'm sure. Although another gin and tonic would be great!" Jessy said.

"And for you, Ma'am? Another half litre?" the server asked.

"Come on, Katherine! Live a little!" Jessy said.

"Alright! Another half litre!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Atta girl!" Jessy said as she smiled and raised her tumbler. "Here's to us!"

"Here! Here!" Katherine said as she raised her glass as well.

The two ladies toasted each other. A variety of topics were discussed as Katherine ate her dinner. After the dinner was over and the bill was paid, the two women decided to call it a night. For Katherine, tomorrow was her D-Day. Will the store take back the five thousand dollar dress was foremost on her mind. They quickly finished their drinks and got up from the table. The server thanked them and wished them a wonderful rest of the night. Both women did likewise. Although the restaurant was slowly emptying out, Katherine noticed that it was still half full.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12