Katherine's Choice Ch. 04 (Final)

Story Info
An A-List celebrity gets seduced by a Pornstar.
8.9k words
4.18
13.7k
17
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
76 Followers

Mainstream celebrity character suggested by another Literotica member. Portion of the story was suggested by another Literotica member.

Main characters: Katherine Heigl, Jessy Dubai

*

The taxi cab turned slowly into the driveway and made its way to the front entrance of the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel and Convention Hall. When it reached the entrance, the cab stop and the cab driver jumped out. At the same time, the hotel door person also approached the cab. The cab driver opened one door while the door person opened the other door.

"Don't get out. Wait for me! Please!" Jessy exclaimed. She quickly jumped out of the cab and jogged to the other side of the taxi.

At the same time, the cab driver closed the car door and went back into his taxi.

"Move please!" Jessy said to the door person.

The door person stepped aside and gave Jessy a wide berth.

Jessy reached in and grabbed Katherine's legs. She swung them out from the car.

"Take it easy, okay? I'm right here!" Jessy exclaimed.

"Will you stop it! I'm fine! The doctor said that it was a small bump! Besides, the tests came back negative." Katherine replied.

"You took a hard fall and it's all my fault!" Jessy said.

"Jessy? Please! I'm okay!" Katherine exclaimed as she climbed out of the cab.

Jessy, with her arms wide opened and ready to catch Katherine if need be, backed up slowly.

"Do you have a wheelchair? Get one now!" Jessy turned and shouted at the door person.

"For Heaven's sake! Stop this right now! You're creating a scene!" Katherine began shouting at Jessy.

"Please forgive her. She's very concerned about me." Katherine said to the door person.

"Hey! I need to go! Where's my fare?" the cab driver shouted.

"You'll get it soon! Can you see I'm busy? Shit!" Jessy shouted back.

Katherine started to become angry. All this shouting started to give her a headache.

"Will you people stop shouting? I'm starting to get a fucking headache! And it's not from the knock to my head!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Sorry, Katherine." Jessy said softly.

Jessy opened her purse and grabbed a couple of twenties. She turned to the door person, gave him the money and instructed him to pay the cab driver. The door person did as he was asked. Once the driver was paid, the door person went back to assisting Jessy and Katherine.

"Hey! What about my tip?" the cab driver exclaimed.

"What? For shouting and being rude?" Jessy shouted.

"Close the fucking door! I'm outta here!" the cab driver exclaimed.

The door person closed the cab door and the driver put the car into gear. As he peeled away, the cab driver almost hit another vehicle coming into the hotel.

"Cab drivers are the same all over the world!" Jessy exclaimed. "They're nuts!"

"What's got into you?" Katherine said.

"I'm trying to make sure that you're okay. That's all." Jessy replied.

"By shouting and screaming! And making a scene!" Katherine exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. Listen! It was my fault that you ending going to the hospital. And I wanted to take care of you." Jessy said.

"You did! You were with me at the hospital and I totally appreciated it." Katherine said softly.

"Ladies! If it's alright with you, I have to help another customer." the door person said.

"Sorry about that. Yes, go right ahead and I'm sorry ...." Jessy began to say to the door person.

"No Sir! We're both sorry. Sorry to create a scene. We'll be on our way now." Katherine interjected.

As the two women walked through the sliding glass doors and into the hotel, a car pulled up and the door person jumped into action.

"What a nice man!" Katherine said.

"He is!" Jessy added.

"You were kinda rude to him." Katherine said.

"I wasn't!" Jessy exclaimed.

"No? Get me a wheelchair now!" Katherine said as she tried to mock Jessy.

"Oh. Yay. I forgot about that." Jessy said, sheepishly.

"I need a proper bed and some sleep!" Katherine exclaimed.

"I do, too." Jessy agreed as well.

Both women headed towards the elevators. They ran into a few Pornstars on the way.

"Oh my God! It's Katherine Heigl!" one of them exclaimed.

It was only then Katherine realized that she was not wearing her masquerade mask.

"Oh shit!" Katherine exclaimed as she put her hands on her face as if by doing so, the mask would magically reappear..

"Relax Katherine!" Jessy said as she tried to calm Katherine down. "Please stay here. I'll be right back!"

Where are you going?" Katherine asked as she lowered her hands from her face.

"I'm going to fix this!" Jessy exclaimed. "Just stay here and don't move."

Turning to the group, Jessy asked them to follow her. Jessy and the group walked a few metres out of earshot away from Katherine. Katherine observed that Jessy was speaking quite fast and the other Pornstars were nodding in agreement. When one turned to look at Katherine, Katherine turned away quickly, avoiding eye contact. After the conversation was over, Jessy and the group laughed. Jessy turned and headed back to Katherine.

"Bye Katherine!" one of the Pornstars exclaimed.

"See you tonight!" another piped up.

The group turned and headed in the direction of the convention hall.

"What's going on?" Katherine asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty head off!" Jessy said as she began walking towards the elevator. "Shall we go?"

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on!" Katherine demanded.

Jessy stopped and turned around. She walked back to Katherine.

"I just told them to help me out later on today. That's all." Jessy said.

"Are you sure?" Katherine asked with an unconvinced look on her face.

"Yup." Jessy replied. "Come on. You need some sleep. We both need some sleep."

Unsure of the situation, Katherine just shrugged her shoulders and both women finally made their way to the elevator. Upon reaching the elevator, Jessy pressed the up button and the door immediately opened. Both women entered the elevator. Jessy quickly pressed their floor button. The door closed behind Katherine and the elevator began its journey up. As the elevator reached their floor, Katherine reminded Jessy about the dress. The door opened and the two women exited the elevator. They slowly walked towards their rooms.

"I need to collect my dress from you." Katherine said.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Besides, you need more rest than I do." Jessy replied. "And don't forget, you're my date tonight!"

"The dress hasn't been returned yet and how do you know that the store will accept it?" Katherine sternly asked.

"I just have this feeling! That's all." Jessy said with a smile.

"What are you, psychic now?" Katherine said.

"Maybe." Jessy replied, still with a smile on her face.

"Wait a minute! Is that what you and your friends were discussing downstairs?" Katherine asked.

"Maybe." Jessy said as she started to laugh. "Amongst other things!"

"It is! Isn't it!" Katherine exclaimed. "What other things?"

"Don't sweat it, sweetheart! You'll find out later." Jessy replied. "Here we are!"

The women finally reached their rooms. Katherine stood by hers while Jessy made her way to her door. Katherine inserted her key card into the lock and opened the door. As she entered her room, Katherine turned and stopped.

"I guess I'll see you later." Katherine said as she turned towards Jessy.

But Jessy was nowhere to be seen. Katherine just saw Jessy's door close. Katherine looked down and walked into her room. Once in her room, she closed and locked her door. Katherine placed both hands on her door and looked down at the floor.

"What a fucking night!" Katherine thought to herself. "I need a shower and sleep!"

Katherine walked to the side table and put her phone and key card down. She raised one hand to the side of her head. The swelling was considerably smaller and less painful.

"No concussion. Thank goodness." Katherine thought. "Maybe I'll shower later."

Katherine turned and laid down. She kicked off the bed cover and slipped under the duvet. Within minutes, Katherine was asleep. Unfortunately, it wasn't a peaceful sleep. Katherine had a few strange dreams throughout her slumber.

After waking up from a start from the last dream, Katherine rolled over and looked at the alarm clock. It was one in the afternoon.

"Holy shit! It's one!" Katherine thought in panic. "I have to get my dress to the shop!"

Katherine slowly sat up in bed. She raised her hand to her bump. The swelling was gone. There was a very slight discomfort but she could handle it. Katherine turned, swung her legs around and was now sitting on the edge of the bed. She had to get the dress from Jessy. She slowly rose to her feet and headed for the door. Opening the door, Katherine found a folded note stuck to the outside of the door.

"What is this?" Katherine thought as she removed the note from the door.

With her leg propping the door opened, Katherine read the note. A huge smile came across her face and she leaped for joy. A few fist pumps later and Katherine was standing in front of Jessy's door. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. Katherine knocked on the door again. Again, there was no answer. Katherine took a step and contemplated on her next move.

"Maybe, she's at the convention." Katherine thought.

Katherine quickly went back into her room and headed straight for the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, Katherine quickly changed her outfit. She put on her running shoes, grabbed her key card and phone and headed for the door. Katherine stopped mid-stride as she approached the door. She realized that she was missing something. Her mask.

"Oh shit!" Katherine exclaimed. "Where's my mask?"

Katherine stood at the door and tried to recall the last time she had her mask.

"I had it at the restaurant!" Katherine exclaimed again.

Katherine quickly opened the door. And when she looked up, Jessy was standing in front of her with her arm raised. A huge smile came across Katherine's face. She gave Jessy a big hug.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Katherine shouted.

"You're welcome!" Jessy said as she hugged back. "I gather you read the note."

"I sure did! It went well?" Katherine asked.

"Yup!" Jessy replied. "Now, you owe me a date!"

"Gladly!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Have you eaten?" Jessy inquired.

"Nope." Katherine replied.

"I haven't eaten either. Let's go!" Jessy said.

"Sounds great!" Katherine said.

"Okay. Let me change first and I'll see you in fifteen?" Jessy said. She turned and inserted the key card into the lock. Turning the handle, Jessy opened the door and entered her room. She closed the door behind her.

"See you in fifteen!" Katherine exclaimed.

Katherine unlocked her room door, went inside and closed the door behind her. She leaned up against the door and started laughing. It was indeed a jubilant time. Katherine's mind started to race. She had to reciprocate. Katherine wanted to buy something nice for Jessy but what.

"Why don't I just ask her. Plain and simple. And the best part, to the point!" Katherine thought to herself. "Yay! I'll do that. I'll ask Jessy at lunch!"

A huge smile came across her face as Katherine sat down, on the edge of her bed. She turned and looked at the alarm clock.

"That should be plenty of time for her to get ready." Katherine thought to herself.

Katherine rose to her feet and headed for the side table. She picked up her key card and phone. Katherine then headed for the door. As she opened her door, Jessy was doing the same thing across the hallway.

"Perfect timing!" Katherine exclaimed after seeing Jessy in the hallway.

"Looks like we are in sync today!" Jessy exclaimed as she closed her room door.

"Yup!" Katherine said, smiling, as she made sure that her door was closed properly.

"Shall we go?" Jessy said, smiling as well.

"Let's!" Katherine replied.

The two women locked arms and headed to the elevator, chatting and giggling like two school girls. When they reached the elevator, Katherine pressed to down arrow button. More chatting and giggling ensued as they waited for the elevator. After a few minutes, the elevator door opened and the two women stepped inside. Pressing the button for the ground floor, Jessy moved to the back of the elevator. Katherine did likewise. The trip took a little longer as more people entered the elevator. Eventually, the elevator reached the ground floor.

"Wow! A lot more people this time!" Katherine said.

"Fans! I recognized a couple of performers but they were mainly fans." Jessy replied.

"Incredible!" Katherine commented.

As they exited the elevator, a few fans that recognized Jessy approached for selfies and autographs. In Katherine's mind, she lucked out because it was a porn convention and she wasn't recognized. Making their way to the diner, Jessy was stopped in the hallway for more selfies and autographs. As they approached the convention hall, Jessy, at times, seemed like she was being mobbed by her fans.

"This is incredible!" Katherine thought to herself.

Once past the convention hall, the crowd lessened and the two women found it much easy to get to the diner. They entered the diner and because, the hostess recognized Jessy, the pair didn't have to wait to be seated. The hostess grabbed two menus and asked Jessy and Katherine to follow her.

"Wow! VIP treatment!" Katherine turned and whispered in Jessy's ear.

Jessy laughed as both women followed the hostess to their table, which coincidentally was located in the VIP area of the diner.

"Wow! You are a VIP!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Only because it's convention time. I could come here next weekend and be treated like a regular person." Jessy explained. "On the other hand!" Jessy pointed at Katherine.

"Fortunately for me, I'm going unnoticed because it is a porn convention. People came here to see you! Not me! If I came here next weekend, I would get mobbed!" Katherine said.

"Here we are ladies!" the hostess said as they reached their table.

Both Jessy and Katherine sat down and picked up the menu.

"We are still serving breakfast but only up to three o'clock." the hostess informed the pair.

"Thank you." Jessy replied. "I'll get the usual and a glass of water, please."

"Absolutely!" the hostess said. Turning to Katherine, the hostess asked, "And for you, Ma'am?"

Katherine looked at Jessy and asked what her usual was. It turned out to be bacon and eggs. Katherine indicated that she would like the same but instead of water, she would like to have coffee instead.

"Coming right up!" the hostess replied as she picked up the two menus. She made her way to the kitchen door, pushed it open and disappeared behind it.

Katherine looked around and noticed that the other customers kept looking at them.

"This feels weird!" Katherine said as she leaned closer to Jessy.

"Why?" Jessy asked.

"First of all, we're the only ones up here and secondly, everyone keeps on staring at us!" Katherine continued.

"The hostess knows who I am and that's all that matters." Jessy replied.

"You must spend at lot of money at this place." Katherine added.

"No. Not really. Being a Pornstar does have its perks. Especially, when you cater to certain fantasies!" Jessy said.

"What do you mean by that?" Katherine, with her curiosity peaked, asked.

"Keep this to yourself. Please!" Jessy said.

"Okay, I will! Tell me." Katherine asked intently.

"Promise?" Jessy demanded.

"Promise. Now, tell me!" Katherine said.

"Alright. I've been coming to Vegas every year for the convention. I meet all kind of people every year. Fans, other Pornstars and studio execs. You know what I mean." Jessy explained. "Every Pornstar has a website, where fans can join and become members. It's quite interactive, especially if you have a web show. You can do a show. Fans can ask questions. It's actually pretty neat."

Jessy continued, "To cut a long story short, when I came to Vegas last year, my friends and I ended up here one afternoon for lunch. After lunch, I had to go the washroom and I was stopped by that same hostess. She introduced herself to and told that she was a member of my website. We got to chatting and told me one of her fantasies."

"Let me guess." Katherine interrupted "She wanted to have sex with you."

"You catch on pretty quickly." Jessy replied. "So, we exchanged numbers and I met her after work. We went up to my hotel room and we fucked. She told me that I had fulfilled one of her fantasies."

"Did you get paid?" Katherine inquired.

"No silly. I didn't ask for money." Jessy replied. "But I sure get a hell of a good discount when I eat here."

"Nice! By the way, she's on her way back." Katherine said quietly as she leaned in towards Jessy. "With our drinks!"

Jessy turned her head and smiled at the hostess. She was indeed heading their way with the drinks. As she approached the table, the hostess smiled back at Jessy.

"Here we go, ladies! Your beverages." the hostess said. She put the drinks in front of the women.

"Are we ready to order?" the hostess asked.

"I'll have the special bacon and eggs and so will she." Jessy replied.

"Very good!" the hostess said as she smiled at Jessy. "I'll be right back." Jessy winked back. The hostess turned and made her way back to kitchen again.

"Special bacon and eggs?" Katherine asked. "What so special about bacon and eggs?"

"You'll see." Jessy replied. Meanwhile, Katherine picked up two packets of sugar, opened them and added the sugar into her coffee.

"Am I in trouble?" Katherine asked with a smile on her face.

"Maybe." Jessy said as she picked up her glass of water. She took a slip of the water.

"You're crazy!" Katherine said as she giggled while stirring her coffee.

"Finally! She figured me out!" Jessy said as she spread her arms out.

"Alright! Our food is heading our way! Yay!" Katherine exclaimed.

Jessy turned her head again and saw that the hostess was heading their way with a tray of food. As the hostess came closer, a smile came over Jessy's face.

"Good! She remembered!" Jessy said softly.

"What?" Katherine said as she slowly took a slip from her coffee.

"You'll see." Jessy said.

"Your special bacon and eggs, ladies!" the hostess said.

The hostess removed one plate and placed it in front of Katherine. Katherine's eyes opened widely as she saw what was on her plate.

"Oh my God!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Shhh." Jessy said softly.

The hostess smiled and placed the other plate in front of Jessy. Jessy looked up at the hostess and smiled.

"Awesome! Thanks!" Jessy said to the hostess.

"No. Thank you." the hostess said as she winked at Jessy. "Enjoy ladies!"

"This is incredible." Katherine said softly.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" Jessy said. "Dig in before it gets cold. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Katherine replied.

The two women started eating their meal. The meal was the most expensive dish that is offered in the hotel.

"Like my discount?" Jessy asked.

"Yay!" Katherine replied.

The two women remained quiet as they downed their exquisite meal. After the meal, Jessy asked for the bill. When the hostess brought over the bill and gave it to Jessy, Jessy laughed softly as she looked at it.

"Just charge it to my room, please." Jessy said to the hostess.

"Certainly!" the hostess said. "Is there anything else?"

"How about you later?" Jessy said.

The hostess laughed, took the bill and headed back to the kitchen.

"You are crazy!" Katherine laughed.

Jessy laughed as well.

"Shall we go and get some rest before the award show?"

"No. Not yet. I have a surprise for you." Katherine said.

"Surprise? Oh! I love surprises!" Jessy exclaimed.

"Great! Follow me!" Katherine said. "It's my turn!"

"Your turn? For what?" Jessy asked.

"You'll see!" Katherine replied. "Let's go!"

grover10
grover10
76 Followers