Kathie Lee and the Horny Intern

Story Info
Kathie Lee fucks an intern.
1.7k words
4.21
14.8k
9
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

THIS IS FICTION A FANTASY IT IS NOT REAL IT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

***

Kathie Lee Gifford was in her dressing room after the taping of her show. She was sitting in her directors chair facing away from her mirror. She was playing with her pussy moaning. She was a horny bitch but always tried to hide it to keep her wholesome public image.

She would spend all her free time at her show either shoving assorted objects in her orifices in her dressing room or fucking assorted male and female crew members wherever she could backstage.

She had fucked every intern that came through there, and into her. Kathie Lee was a wild, horny cum slut. She sucked off at least three clocks before every show. She loved the protein pick me up every morning.

Kathie Lee's sluttiness went back to her days on Regis and Kathie Lee. She let Regis fuck her doggy style before every show and she blew Gellar whenever there was a break or segment on the show that she wasn't in.

The day she left the show, she let every guy involved with it and every guy at the network gangbang her all afternoon.

She took 50 clocks in all her hole for hours and she loved every second of it. She swallowed every drop of cum and she still fucked her driver on the way home. Kathie Lee is a nymph for sure.

Every day on Today she would eat out her co-host Hoda after every show. Then they would blow all the male interns as a thank you and a fringe benefit of working there.

One intern she hadn't had, the only one, only because she had been on vacation when he got there, was named Herbert.

Herbert, or Herbie had fucked his way around the show while Kathie Lee was on vacation getting gangbanged everyday at a private sex resort for celebrities in the Carribean.

He wanted to intern at the show because he wanted to fuck Kathie Lee. He loved older women. He jerked off to her whenever he could.

Herbert was a skinny, short, very nerdy looking intern with a big thick cock that he wanted to slam into Ms Gifford in any way he could, as many times as he could. He was the horniest intern that ever interned.

Herbert's surprisingly big dick was always hard and he had already fucked all the female staff and he even fucked Kathie Lee's Co host Hoda as well.

Kathie Lee had heard about how Herbert had stretched Hoda's ass so wide and made her squirt several times. She played with herself the whole time Hoda told her about it. Kathie Lee had fucked all the other interns, male and female, and wasn't above blowing her way to a job either. She really was horny as hell and she need to get fucked real fast.

Herbie was so short and nerdy looking, but he fucked all the women on the show. When someone would ask him how he got so many chicks he just shrugged his shoulders and went on with his business happily banging every horny chick he could.

He was standing outside Kathie Lee's door as he heard her moaning. He was rubbing his 9 inch cock and peeking in the door.

Kathie Lee had a banana shoved up her ass and a wine bottle up her pussy, she was so fucking horny she couldn't stand it.

She fucked her ass and pussy wishing she had a few big cock to suck. "Damn, I need some cum I'm thirsty and momma loves cum. If only the world knew how much of a slut I was." She said laughing.

She thought about the fat greasy looking guy that worked in the basement garage who would always leer at her when she showed up for work. She would tease him and flash him every day.

One day he got tired of the teasing and grabbed her as she got on the elevator. He pushed to stop button and grabbed her tearing her top off, she wasn't wearing a bra, and pulled her skirt up shoving his thick little cock up her pussy as she playfully screamed. His "rape" didn't last long as he came after a couple of rough fucking which Kathie Lee enjoyed.

She even sucked his little cock dry to thank him for the fun.

Kathie Lee was wondering about Herbie the Intern as she molested her holes. She knew from Hoda that he had a big cock and he came a lot so she was anxious to try him out.

Herbie was wondering how slutty Kathie Lee was. He had heard from the others at the show she was a total slut and he hoped it was true.

Hoda had given him all her holes and he was hoping for the same from Kathie Lee.

Herbie accidently pushed the door open and it startled Kathie Lee. She took one look at his cock and said "Shut that damn door and bring that big dick to momma big boy."

Herbie shut the door and locked it. His big, enormously thick dick stuck out, slightly bent upwards, as he walked to Kathie Lee. She took one look at that huge dick and smiled, her pussy soaking from the wine bottle and the thought of Herbie's cock in it.

She pulled the wine bottle out but left the banana in her ass. She said "Herbie, I've heard all about u. Today is your lucky day big boy. I know u have a crush on me and I'm horny as hell so come play with momma's pussy before u pound the shit out of it."

Herbie went over to Kathie Lee, waving his dick at her and knelt down, licking his fantasy woman's pussy as she moaned.

He licked her sweet tasting pussy so good, then he got a kinky idea. He got up, pointed his cock at her clit and started pissing all over it.

Kathie Lee was shocked initially, but she immediately was into it. She started rubbing her clit fast as Herbie assaulted it with his piss. She came hard, so excited by her nerdy pervert lover.

"Point that big fucker up here and piss in my mouth." Kathie Lee told him.

Herbie did as he was told and pissed in her mouth. She swallow some and let the rest spill out of her mouth.

She leaned over and sucked her enormous cockhead as he finished pissing, swallowing what piss came out. She kept sucking his huge cock, loving the taste and size of it.

Herbie knew Kathie Lee was as slutty as he had hoped.

Kathie Lee took her mouth off his cock so she could wrap her tits around it. "Fuck momma's titties baby." Kathie Lee told him.

Herbie fucked her tits while he twisted her nipples. "Oh Herbie, momma loves how u play with my tits. Fuck them hard baby, I love getting titty fucked baby."

Herbie banged her beautiful tits hard and slapped them. He twisted her nipples hard, precum leaked out of his slit. Kathie Lee licked it up, sucking his cockhead as it popped through her tit pussy.

Herbie decided he wanted her real pussy now, so he pulled out and slapped his cock on her lips.

He moved to her pussy and looked at her. "Do it baby, use momma's pussy to get that big beautiful cock off." Kathie Lee encouragingly said to him.

Herbie smiled and shoved his thick long cock all the way up Kathie Lee's well used pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, banging her relentlessly, enjoying every second.

Kathie Lee was in shock. His cock was so thick and it was pounding her pussy so fucking hard and fast she couldn't speak. She just moaned it utter delight as her pussy was used and pounded so good she smiled the whole time.

"That's it baby fuck me so fucking good, tear me up. You know how many guys have dreamed of doing what you're doing." Herbie nodded and kept up his assault on Kathie Lee's 60+ year old pussy.

Herbie ripped off her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra sucking them hard biting them as he did sucking as hard as he could. He got a few drops of milk out of her. He gladly sucked them down.

Herbie was pummeling Kathie Lee's pussy so good she kept screaming "YES HERBIE TAKE MOMMAS PUSSY OWN IT MAKE ME YOUR BITCH, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

He knew he was gonna cum so he pulled out and pulled her off her chair to her knees. He pointed his cock at her face and his creamy load all over her face.

He didn't stop there, as he shoved his cock deep down her throat and fucked her throat mercilessly. His huge cock pounding her throat. She couldn't do anything but moan as Herbert owned her throat.

"Yeah bitch, your my cum dumpster now. I'm gonna dump a couple of loads in this mouth every day." He said as he fucked her throat.

He felt his dick twitch as he came down her throat, thick ropes of cum flowing down her throat. He pulled out and finished on her face.

Kathie Lee loved all of it lapping it up as it filled her mouth and throat as well licking it off her face and fingers as she pulled it to her mouth. She swallowed every damn drop and smiled up at him as she did.

"Momma loves your cum Herbert. I look forward to being fed it every day. Kathie Lee said as she sucked him clean.

She went on to say "tomorrow morning momma will need this big tasty dick in her ass for an hour or so, be sure to get here early baby, I might just bring Hoda in to suck your balls while u ass fuck me big boy."

Herbie just smiled and said "another one for the nerd." Kathie Lee smiled at him and moaned as she kissed his cock.

He couldn't wait till tomorrow because everyday was a good sex day on Today.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers