Kathleen Ch. 1

Story Info
A long lunch with a big beautiful woman.
5.4k words
4.66
42.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A long Lunch

Several years ago I was visiting an old friend when a neighbor of his dropped in. As a connoisseur of large women I was immediately interested since the lady, introduced as Kathleen, looked to weigh almost 250 pounds. About 35, her short blond hair framed a delicate face with large blue eyes, an incredibly smooth unblemished complexion, and full lips, which, I soon discovered, parted often into a quick, stunning smile, usually accompanied by an honest but sexy laugh. Her small double chin added to her charm as did the dimples on her elbows. The bodice of her red silk blouse loosely draped a pair of exceptionally full breasts which jiggled seductively with her animated movements and offered occasional delightful displays of her ample cleavage. The sight of her deliciously full thighs flashed from under a moderately short skirt and the span of her full hips, accentuated by a surprisingly small waist, only served to further excite my interest. As we sat in conversation while gentle wafts of her subtle perfume, an expensive floral fragrance, teased my senses, it occurred to me that she was the absolute personification of many of my most cherished fantasies.

In the course of the evening I discovered that she worked as the managing broker for a local real estate firm. As an attorney specializing in real estate tax law, I offered to present a seminar to her office on the latest tax laws relating to real estate. When she happily accepted, I suggested that we meet for lunch to discuss my presentation.

---=== 000 ===---

A few minutes before noon the following Wednesday I arrived at Kathleen's office to pick her up for our lunch meeting. As we shook hands, her smile flashed brightly and hints of her special perfume again tickled my nose. That particular fragrance was rapidly becoming a favorite of mine. Her outfit was a little more conservative than before, more appropriate to a successful business woman at work. The blouse, while cut with less décolleté, was tighter and offered a stunning display of the outline of her incredible breasts. She also appeared to be wearing a firmer bra as her movements caused less rebound beneath the tightly stretched silk.

By the time our entrees had arrived, we had settled the details of my tax talk and our discussion turned to more personal matters. I learned that she lived alone in a house on Lanikai beach, was a Scorpio, and had two cats. I was also able to determine that she seemed to have no significant man in her life. As our meal progressed and we grew more comfortable together I realized I was rapidly becoming smitten by this beautifully large, confident, intelligent woman so, while lingering over desert, I summoning my courage and professed my attraction to Rubenesque ladies such as herself then inquired if she might be open to retiring to my home to continue our afternoon in more intimate surroundings. Blushing, she stunned me with another smile then laughingly replied that while she did not ordinarily engage in such rash behavior, she thought my suggestion sounded like fun, adding that earlier in the day she had wondered if our lunch might perhaps take longer than expected and had scheduled her afternoon accordingly.

As the only time we had touched so far was when we shook hands in her office, I could hardly wait to caress her full body. My desire heightened when I noticed the points of her nipples hardening under the red silk blouse that strained to cover her full breasts and when, as she rose to leave, she bent subtly forward allowing me a peek down her bodice, I almost stumbled.

Walking back to my car, she took my arm, pressing the side of her large soft breast into my elbow. When I opened her door and handed her into the passenger's seat, she lingered for a moment to make sure I got another look down her décolleté before placing her left foot into the car. Turning in the seat before drawing in her right leg, she caused her skirt to ride up, giving me a teasing glimpse of the soft white flesh of her full thighs above the tops of her stockings. As I walked around the back of the car to the driver's side I reached into my pocket to shift my growing erection into a more comfortable and hopefully less conspicuous position.

In the car she sat quietly as my mind seethed with the possibilities that the afternoon held. The ten minute drive to my apartment seemed interminable. When I opened the car door for her, she stepped out as she had gotten in, giving me more teasing looks at her full-bodied opulence. She still had not spoken when we entered the elevator but as the doors closed she moved close and looked up into my face, the floral scent of her assailing my senses. I took her soft body into my arms as her arms encircled my neck. Her massive breasts flattened against my chest. Her parted lips pressed against my mouth as her tongue stabbed in, fencing with mine. When she felt my rigid cock against her bulging abdomen she began to slowly hump her round belly into my groin.

As the elevator slowed, she finally broke her kiss, moaning in obvious frustration at having to stop. When I looked into her glazed eyes, I realized that she had almost climaxed just from our hot embrace. It occurred to me that I had stumbled upon a women who was even hotter than my fantasies. Even turned on as I was, I began to wonder if I were up to the occasion. I was about to find out.

My hand shook so that I had difficulty fitting the key into the lock but I finally got the door open and stood back for her to enter. Pausing only to kick off her shoes, she walked across the room and out onto the lanai to stand looking out over the ocean. After shutting the door and slipping off my own shoes, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her full body. Bending my head to kiss the soft whiteness at the base of her neck, I moved my hands up to her breasts, cupping and lifting their fullness as I gently rolled her hard nipples between my fingers. When I stabbed my tongue into her ear, she moaned and began moving her soft full ass against my rigid cock, maneuvering so than my shaft nestled in the crease between her bulging cheeks.

I moved my right hand to the top of her blouse. The pressure of her breasts caused each button to make a soft 'pop' as I slipped it through its hole. I continued to nibble on her ear as I loosened the final buttons then freed the tail of her blouse from her skirt. When her blouse was fully opened, I watched over her shoulder as my hands returned to her massive mounds. Through the satin of her bulging bra I scraped my fingernails over her rigid nipples, watching as they grew even harder. She continued humping her ass back against my hardon as I reached for the clasp on the front of her bra to free her pendulous breasts. As they slipped from the confines of their cups their mass caused them to fall almost to her waist. Reaching down, I was finally able to heft their full unsupported weight in my palms. My hands cupped the warm, soft fruit she thrust out to me, my fingers and palms sliding under their weight, thumbs over the top to encircle the swollen nipples. I had never held such magnificent globes of flesh. Acutely aware that I was about to loose my first climax into my pants, I reluctantly lowered my cupped hands from her softness and pulled my groin free of her grinding hips.

She turned to face me, her plump, manicured fingers reaching for the top button of my shirt. As each one was loosened, she paused to kiss the skin she had uncovered, ending each press of her full lips with a flick of her tongue on my hot skin. When she had exposed my chest, her mouth covered my left nipple and she gently sucked then playfully bit the sensitive tip. She repeated her tease on my right breast before pulling back and tugging the tail of my shirt from my pants. When finished with her unbuttoning, she grasped the lapels and stripped the shirt over my shoulders and down my arms, dropping it to the floor.

Raising her face, she moved her soft body against me, slipping her large arms around my neck as her huge breasts pressed into my chest. Her mouth covered mine as she ground her full round belly into my hard cock.

Still concerned that I might fill my underwear instead of her body, I reluctantly pulled away and spoke for the first time since we had left the restaurant. "I suspect the neighbors have had enough show for one afternoon. Shall we see if we can find a more private venue in which to continue?"

Still not speaking, she nodded, a dazed stare of sexual passion on her beautiful face. I took her hand like I would a lost child's and lead her back inside the apartment.

Entering the bedroom, I stopped at the edge of the bed then turned and embraced her again. But instead of the hot physical clasp I was expecting, she gently nestled her soft body against me, her head bowed as her cheek nuzzled the hair on my chest. Somehow in the change from public display on the lanai to private intimacy in my bedroom, her passion had turned to tenderness. My surprise gradually became delight as I realized that what I held in my arms was the possibility for much more than just a hot afternoon's delight.

But both of us were too hot to remain lost in tenderness for long. I moved my hand down her back and eased the zipper on the back of her skirt then popped the single button before taking a step away from her. Flashing me a naughty little-girl grin, she gave her hips a sexy wiggle as she bent to ease the tight garment over her broad hips. I could hear the soft rustle of the material rubbing against her nylons as it slithered down her full thighs to fall to the carpet. As she straightened up her pendulous breasts gave a soft slap against her tummy.

I stared mouth agape as she posed with head up and shoulder's back displaying her opulent charms. Her lush body was everything I had ever fantasized about in a full-figured woman. Even with their weight-induced sag, her breasts were so full that they thrust boldly out from her chest. Her large aureoles were swollen with lust into projecting red cones, tipped by the thumb-sized purple nipples I had noticed through her clothes in the restaurant. The red garter belt around her waist was indented into her milky flesh, the vertical straps extending down to the tops of her matching stockings making grooves in her bulging hips and abdomen. Beneath her round tummy I could clearly see the shadow of her feminine bush, hiding behind the sheer material of her bikini panties, made almost translucent by the wetness of her sexual excitement. Her full hips and thighs tapered into surprisingly delicate calves. Unlike many large women, she had a noticeable waist which served to emphasize the magnificent proportion of her breasts and hips. And this rotund Venus, this ultimate goddess earth mother, stood awaiting my pleasure.

Realizing that I was as incapacitated as she had been a few minutes earlier, she stepped up to me and, giggling at the obvious lust in my eyes, leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "It's my turn to play," she announced as she tugged at the buckle on my belt. After popping the button, she lowered my zipper and allowed my pants to fall to my ankles. Sinking to her knees, she knelt with her lips mere inches from the wet spot on the front of my shorts. With a naughty grin, she looked up into my eyes then placed a hand on either side of my waist and eased down my last barrier.

The shiny purple head of my cock caught in the elastic waistband then jerked free to slap back against my stomach. She laughed her little-girl giggled then brought her hand up and closed her pudgy, red-tipped fingers around the base of my shaft, bending it down to place a playful kiss on the oozing tip. Still watching my face, she gave me her naughty grin again then stuck out her tongue and began to lick all around the head of my cock like a kid with an ice cream cone. She pursed her lips as if to kiss me again then, placing them against my pointed tip, slowly forced the head into her mouth, gradually taking more and more until I was buried in her throat, her lips resting against my scrotum.

Having been fellated many times and by both sexes, I thought that I had experienced about all there was to feel in the act. This lady proved me wrong. Even the few men I had been with had not evoked such powerful sensations in my groin. Unable to restrain my self longer and not wanting to surprise her, I tried to pull back. She released my wet cock long enough to whisper, "Please, I want to taste you," before repeating her pursed-lip maneuver. Her lips had barely reached the middle of my shaft when I exploded.

When I returned to the room, I discovered I was sitting on the bed but I had no memory of having moved. She was still on her knees, giggling at me as her tongue slithered out to capture a stray glob of my semen which had leaked from the side of her mouth. As I sat in stunned silence, she continued to grin at my discomposure. When I finally appeared lucid again, she stood up and moved between my knees, wrapping her arms around my neck to draw my face into the soft white pillows of her massive breasts. Never in my life had I felt so sated.

"Having fun?" she asked, the sound of her voice muffled through the warm flesh pressing against my ears.

"I didn't know fun could be so fun," I replied, my words mumbled into her enveloping softness. "I'm still not sure what hit me."

"That's what I call my tonsil massage. I only give those to special people."

"That was fantastic. The only problem's that it was too good - I may never be able to fuck again."

"Well, the afternoon's still young. I'm sure you'll come up with something to tickle my fancy," she said as she pushed me back on the bed and covered my body with 250 pounds of soft, sexy woman.

She placed her full lips against mine and stabbed her tongue into my mouth, carrying with it the taste of my own sperm. As we kissed she spread her nylon-slick legs on either side of my hips and began to hump her panty-covered pussy against my rapidly recovering cock. Pushing up with her arms forced her to brake our kiss but enabled her to exert more pressure with her hips. As she ground her wet labia against my shaft, she leaned forward to dangle her massive pillows of flesh in my face, shifting slightly to allow me to capture a raspberry nipple in my mouth. I started to nurse on her soft sweet breast and she moaned, "Harder, suck harder." Opening my mouth as wide as possible, I inhaled as much of the swollen flesh as I could and began to flick the nub with my tongue.

When my jaws began to ache from being forced to their maximum width, I brought my hands up to the outsides of her breasts, my fingers sinking into the doughy cushions as I pushed their tips together, allowing me relax my mouth while chewing on both nipples at once.

"Harder! Use your teeth!" she hissed through passion-clenched jaws. When I bit down almost to the point of drawing blood, she shrieked and her whole body began to shudder in one of the longest and most violent orgasms I had ever seen in a woman. Finally her explosions began to subside and she collapsed onto the mattress beside me, gasping and moaning.

After her breathing had returned to normal I rolled toward her, place an arm under her head and gathered her into my arms. "Now who's having fun?" I asked.

Her large body shook as she giggled. "I am pretty good at faking 'em, aren't I?" she said, raising up to look at me with a grin before snuggling her soft blond head down onto my chest.

Not wanting to destroy the peace of the moment, I laid in silence for a few minutes, reveling in the sensual softness resting against my body. From the sound of her shallow breathing, I though she might have fallen asleep. Then I felt her take a deeper breath. "Well, kind sir, now that we seem to have mastered foreplay, shall we try our hand at sex?"

"Gee, I was hoping to try more than my hand," I quipped.

"Really? Just what did you have in mind?"

"Well, since you're a Scorpio, I thought you might enjoy water sports," I replied. "Would you care to join me in a shower? Er, the regular kind, I mean, with water supplied by the city," I hurried to add before she could react.

"I was hoping you meant the regular kind 'cause my mother always warned me to never let a man pee on me on the first date."

"Good advice. Your mother sounds like a wise woman," I replied. "Now, if you'd care to accompany me to the water closet, I promise to save my peeing for our second date."

"What a gentleman," she said as she rolled away from me and rose to stand beside the bed. I turned on my side and propped my head on my arm to watch as she began to remove her last garments. Ignoring me as if she were alone in the room, she loosened her garters from the tops of her stockings than reached behind her back to unhook her belt, thrusting her awesome chest out in the process. I expected her next to remove her stockings but instead she first slid down her bikini panties, revealing to me for the first time the neatly trimmed patch of her soft blond bush. She then placed a foot upon the bed less than six inches from where I lay and proceeded to roll a stocking down her large thigh, leaning forward to continue it down her calf and pull it off her foot. The view of her swollen pussy lips below the pendulums of her breasts had me gasping. As she repeated the process with her other leg, it occurred to me what a rare and incredible women she was to be so large yet so sensuously, brazenly sexy.

---=== 000 ===---

One of the first projects I had begun after I purchased my condo was the remodeling of my bathroom. Tearing out excess storage space, I had installed an oversized shower with multiple heads as, in addition to food and sex, I consider showers to be one of life's greatest pleasures. While I had often shared my facility with friends in the past, I had never entertained one the size of my current guest. It now occurred to me how opportune it was that I had purchased the largest stall available.

When Kathleen had finished teasing me with her stocking striptease, she asked if she might borrow a couple of hangers for her clothes so they wouldn't look, she explained with a grin, as if they had been ripped off in a fit of passion. I invited her to help herself to the closet, adding that I also had a shower cap which she was welcome to use. She declined, explaining that she deliberately kept her hair short so she wouldn't have to bother with such things.

Leaving her to tend to her clothes, I went into the bathroom to start the shower. I reached inside to turn on the water, waited a few seconds for it to heat up then stepped under the steaming spray. I was still fine-tuning the temperature when she climbed into the stall beside me, pulled the door shut behind her and ducked under the shower head across from me. Once she was thoroughly wet, she turned and snuggled her wet body up to my back, reached around my waist and began to stroke new life into my flaccid shaft. When I felt the slickness as her fist began to glide back and forth on my rapidly resurrecting cock, I realized that she must have pumped a dollop of shampoo into her palm from the wall dispenser. "I've always wanted to be able to jack off like a man," she remarked a few seconds later as my now fully restored hardon slithered between her red-tipped fingers.

I could only grit my teeth and moan as I attempted to recall the formula for photosynthesis, trying to distract myself from the lubricious feel of her wet body against my back and her tight, pumping fist. This lady seemed able to bring me to the brink faster than anyone I had ever been with. Unable to withstand her hand any longer, I pulled away and turned around.

"What's the matter, getting to you?" she asked, her naughty grin in place again.

12