Kathleen's Big '4' '0' Saga

Story Info
What happens when a soul cannot be fixed?
8.4k words
3.32
47.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers

Authors Note: Again many thanks for constructive criticisms of my three previous submissions - especially pointing out my errors in spelling, homonyms, person/tense inconsistencies and the ideas of how my stories might have been improved really helped.

I hope you enjoy this new submission. Just one note on a convention I use. When a person talks to oneself I use ["..."] since italics doesn't work very well in text submissions.

c1992w

Kathleen Perry (Mrs. R. D. Perry) was naked on knees, her breasts flat on her Lover's hotel bed while her lover, Ralph Stimson, attempted to bring her to her third orgasm by fucking her ass. She was enjoying her legendary 'three-martini lunch hour,' while Ralph Stimson was just minding business.

Military aircraft assembly plants are visited daily by Sales Engineers for parts vendor government subcontractors. For example, Mr. Stimson comes to this particular factory the first Wednesday of each new quarter to verify that the supply chain operation of his company in place was working smoothly and to solicit more business. Each visitor is led into a conference room where in house project engineers will be interviewed by the visitor. In Mr. Stimson's case, there were two primary and two back up engineers very familiar with the supply chain operation of his and his two competitors companies. The facilitator's job was to make sure that every visitor met the proper project engineers of interest to both so that theoretically no one wasted anyone else's time and to be knowledgeable of any issues that needed discussing with the supplier Reps. Kathleen Perry was the lead facilitator for this plant and it was rumored that no visitor ever wasted his/her time or the time of the project engineer in a meeting where even one of the participants was unprepared or unqualified to participate in the meeting.

Mrs. R. D. Perry was in her mid thirties when she met and was immediately drawn to Ralph Simpson when she first introduced herself to him in the vendor waiting room five years ago. She spotted his seven inch long middle finger when they shook hands and extrapolated that his cock could be as much as a foot long. On his next quarterly visit she had had the best fuck of her entire life and they had continued to enjoy a good fuck each quarter since then. Through the years she had also fought guilt and angst because she had a husband and two zombie children who looked up to her.

By way of contrast, Mr. 'six foot eight,' as Ralph Stimson was known amongst the promiscuous female facilitators, didn't have a care in the world. The money rolled in from the Defense Department, the sluts were always lined up waiting for him wherever he traveled, and he was a model citizen - a former athlete and a successful investor in the sub-contractor company for whom he works.

Still on her knees Kathleen raised up slightly to look at her watch and said, "Ralph, I must get back to work as my division chief is cracking down on staff having too many very long lunch hours with vendors. The lover immediately stood up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up, after which Kathleen took a quick shower.

She was blow drying her hair when Ralph said, "Check out time is in 15 minutes, will you please hurry?'

"Sure, Ralph, see you in 3 months more or less," as she let herself out of the hotel room. She hurried to the hotel parking lot and drove under the freeway to the Factory's employee parking lot.

As usual she felt rotten after one of her sessions with Ralph, and again swore on her mother's memory that she would not do it again. The afternoon was very busy at the office so she was able to subdue her self-condemnation by focusing on the job at hand. But the drive home in the gridlocked traffic at the end of the work day was her nemesis. Most days the robots reading the National news on the car radio was sufficiently mind-numbing until it wasn't ever necessary to consider what is important. But after her visits with Ralph, and especially today, the Robot readers could not suppress the vision of the faces of her two teens. They both were racked with inner conflicts which they reflected in their dress and lack of interest in learning anything at school, and often took prescribed medications just to cope with life. She put the blame for their failure squarely on herself for not being a Mom focused on the needs of her growing children over the years.

Then there was the face of her husband, R.D. She remembered that once upon a time he desperately and hopelessly loved her more and more while her love for him entropically cooled. Kathleen realized that at some point he had just resigned himself that they had no future as a real family. Their marriage then degenerated to one of convenience, held together by financial necessity and the popular charade was played for the 'sake of the children.' As she pulled into her driveway and the garage door was rising, Kathleen mumbled to herself, ["I have got to find a solution to my problem. Soon I will be '4' '0' years old woman having squandered my existence to this point."]

-----------------------------

R.D. Perry was a gaming software designer and had relationships with up to a dozen contractors who coded his designs. He paid each per assignment with a personal check and sent them an IRS1099 each January. Thus no one worked for him as an employee per se and his major financial reason for remaining married to Kathleen was to be on her insurance as a dependent and to help operate their 3,000 foot house. He had built up a steady, though not spectacular, income stream of which he was proud, but was no where near reaching his goal. Sex with his wife was an occasional tension relieving exercise - much like using the treadmill which he was doing now - and he, too, wondered where the passion had gone? He reasoned, ["At 42 I should be fucking 4 or 5 times a week, rather than once a month when Kathleen is tipsy. I wonder if I should have an affair with my Asian code pusher? Her marriage is dreadful according to an overheard conversation she had with another programmer. All I would have to do is indicate an interest and we could get it on. But I don't want to fuck around. What's a guy to do?"] As he finished his 30 minutes on the treadmill, R.D. continued talking to himself, ["I have got to find a solution to my problem."]

The sound of the garage door going up brought R.D. back to the moment so he finished in the basement gym and made his way to the kitchen. He was sitting on a stool at the breakfast nook sipping a bottle of water when Kathleen came into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of wine from the refrigerator and sat down beside her husband. She forced a smile at him and said, "How was your day, R.D.?"

"Great! I put my spec sheets for a new Apple app out to four code pushers this morning. I believe the new game will be producing revenue within a month. How was yours?"

"SameO, SameO for me except the funniest salesman I know made his first Wednesday of the new quarter call today. He comes to solve any problems with the current contract and of course tries to increase his business. All the engineers like him and sometimes he even takes me or one of the other facilitators out to lunch. So, his wit was the high point of my day."

R.D. sat for a moment silent and frowning and then said, "Kathleen, I am frustrated. We need to talk. We need to talk about us and our family. Can we do that now?"

"Sure. Lets Talk."

"Randy is 19 and Julie will be 18 next month, and I want a divorce by then. Both are working near minimum wage service jobs part time and have no interest in going to school so our legal obligation to them is over. I haven't been happily married to you for at least 10 or 12 years. I sense that you are not happy with me either so what do you say lets split everything down the middle and part as friends after a no contest divorce? "

She replied, "So financial interdependence and our children's reaching adulthood has been the glue holding us together, you've come right out and said it?"

"Well, yes. Kathleen, I want to have a sex life that goes along with loving and being loved. My occasional banging around inside of you when you are tipsy from too much wine is not good enough. I am 42 and not getting any younger. Can't we be reasonable about this?"

Kathleen had a draconian panic attack and she started shallow breathing rapidly talking to herself trying to stop the fear from rising like a deadly mushroom cloud in her mind. ["Oh girl, you started fucking around about 12 years ago. You murdered the soul of your husband because he knows that you are a slut and doesn't care enough to even confront you. He kept hoping against hope that you would change because he loved you so much. Both Randy and Julie showed so much promise as first graders and now look at them - largely unemployed and unemployable into a career track job."] By now her panic attack had evolved into a wailing episode that followed a pattern that R.D. had seen before. He did note that the severity was much worse than the last few times. But he was unimpressed and continued to just look at her, awaiting some kind of answer.

"R.D., I resolved today while driving home that I was going to solve my problem. Will you wait three more months before you start proceedings?"

"B-F-D Kathleen! What will you do that you haven't already done - more therapy? More mood and mind control drugs? Want to go back to the church? Just what do you have in mind?"

Blowing her nose profusely she said, "Our marriage and our children have gone to hell because I haven't been part of this family team for for 12 years. That is what will change if you will give us a chance. I wanted to tell you before but I didn't want to hurt you by telling you explicit details, the essentials of which you have already figured out."

R.D. held up his hand, "I don't want or need to know the details - its written all over your face and in everything you do with the children and me. Your relations with others are your problems - you have created them and only you can solve them. You can not share them with me because I can not tell you how to fix yourself. So, again please spare me the details, Kathleen! I have problems of my own. I can not solve them in a dysfunctional family but I could if you were no longer my baggage. That is one reason why a divorce would help me a lot. Another is that I think it would help the kids as well. And finally, it would also be the better choice for you, Kathleen, because you would be free to openly pursue whatever you dream of at any given moment."

For one fleeting moment Kathleen took her mind off her troubles and became aware for the first time in their 20 years of marriage that her husband had his own problems. She ask, "What are your problems, R.D.? Maybe we could help each other?"

He dismissed her question as naive, chuckled and said, "I am not going to answer that. I will just say that I want more than you are capable of giving, Kathleen. Just what can you do to help me? For that matter, what can you do to help yourself that you haven't already done since the kids were beginning school?"

"R.D., I am not going to once again tell you what I am going to do. I have done that before more than once but never have followed through. But if you will postpone the divorce proceedings until the next quarter, I will have shown you. Please, give me one last chance to become Human."

With a look of complete contempt on his face he said, "O.K., lets finish this conversation in three months. I do want to say, Kathleen, that I am not blaming you for my predicament as I allowed you to put me here. I once blindly loved you so much while I kept hoping for a miracle that you would change. We should have gotten a divorce when Randy started primary school, waiting another three more months will not make that much difference."

For the first time, Kathleen smiled and said, "Why not get those smelly gym clothes off of you and take a shower while I cook dinner. Julie will be coming home from school in a half hour and I think a girl friend is coming with her."

--------------------

One day later, it was 11:00 P.M. and R.D. sat at his terminal working on a new idea for an app that had popped into his mind just that morning. He had eaten junk food and drank water all day stopping only when nature called while he started writing the parameters of the app. Kathleen came into his office and started rubbing his shoulders and neck and then moved to the front of him and asked, "Hey, care to take a bath with me?" She surprised her husband and opened her gown and exposed her D cup breasts and continued, "Once you loved to caress and suck on these nipples, and I would love so much for you to do that now. Besides that, a session in our huge water jet bath tub would make both of us relax. And, the jets would wash away any remaining trace that might exist of another man as I know as I know that must lurk in the back of your mind."

Annoyed that she would interrupt, in an exasperated tone he asked, "Did you open another bottle, Kathleen?"

"No. I only want to experience you; and its the first time in recent memory that I really want to do this. " She tugged on his arms and continued, "How about it just this once, R.D., to placate a woman who will soon turn 40 years old?"

Incredibly she got R.D.'s attention as he again looked closely at her very large nipples. He smiled and replied, "Go run the water I will be there in 5 minutes."

Later in bed, R.D. was basking in the complete relaxation he felt after the jet-bath and their vigorous coupling. Kathleen had finished him, with the best blow job she had ever given him. He held her close fighting sleep with her distended nipple in his mouth as sleep overtook him.

Kathleen watched him soundly sleep and smiled to herself, ["I had forgotten just how much pleasure I could give R.D. and just what a pleasure I felt as he kissed my body. "I am now the new 'Kathleen,' old girl. I am going to keep my legs together outside this house and spend an hour alternate days getting back in shape with an emphasis on the koegel exercise machine to shrink the size of my pussy. Otherwise, I will be pumping iron for upper and lower body muscles."]

---------------------

A week later, R.D. came down from his office on his way to the kitchen. Kathleen was talking in soft tones with Randy, their 19 year old son. He stood outside the door unseen and listened as Randy said, "Mom, I appreciate your concern but I don't think I could make it through the New England Culinary School - they not only study how to prepare specialty dishes but get into food chemistry and I don't think I can handle that."

His Mom replied, "Randy, any man can do pretty much what he thinks he can do, and if you feel that way you would just drop out again like you did community college. I personally, think you can do it, however. Why do you think you can not do it?"

"When something challenges me, I back off and start looking for an escape outlet or sometimes even a mood altering drug. I don't want to spend a whole lot of your money and then get the shakes and quit - or worse, start getting stoned. "

"What if I spent this money for your future with the understanding that you have no home to fall back on if you drop out? In other words, what if your survival were at stake, Randy? Could you master that culinary course of study?"

"Well, of course Mom. Then I could do it and do it well , if survival were at stake."

"Well son, you father has asked me for a divorce. Now my survival in a nice home with nice things is at risk. I simply can not can not do it without him. That means that I move to a small apartment in his absence. That also means that all of the assets are gone - including the cars both you and your sister drive. You can not move in with me. Can you not see how your survival is very much at stake? In a worse case condition, think of living in a homeless shelter. That is why its important for you to get a job skill so that you can land in a career track position. The culinary school could be one such opportunity."

For the first time, Randy seemed to consider her statement and asked, "Haven't you two been more friendly to each other lately or am I imagining that, Mom? You two have been making a lot of noise after you shut your bedroom door. What do you mean, Divorce?"

"Yes, I am noticing your Dad for the first time and how important he is to me - to us. I don't know, however, if I can remake myself into someone who deserves a man like R.D. In other words, I am not sure I can ever make myself important enough to your Dad to keep me around. He has needs that I should have been meeting through the years but have not been, and someday you and I both will fully understand how I could do something that stupid."

Visibly frightened, Randy replied, "Mom, I will go over and talk to the NECS people tomorrow after my shift. I will apply if there is any possible way I can handle a tough school like that."

R.D. quietly tip toed back upstairs feeling very good about what he had heard. He told himself, ["My God! if I can salvage my marriage and my son's life then I would feel that life just may be worth living. "]

He went into his daughter's room. Julie was reading a book in bed as he passed her. He stopped, bent over and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Mind if I use your restroom? Nature calls. "

"Wow! Why did you kiss me, Dad? You haven't done that since I can remember."

After he dried his hands off later and opened the door, R.D. said, "I had forgotten just how pleasant it is to kiss you. I might even do it again sometime, if you don't mind?"

"I certainly don't mind. Thanks a lot. All kisses appreciated!"

R. D. returned to his office to find Kathleen waiting for him. He smiled broadly at her and said, "Hello. I think I will turn in and get started early in the morning. I want to have the new game idea ready to give to the Android coders by next Monday."

"Would you like for me to join you when you turn in, R.D.?"

He stopped dead still and looked very carefully at her. She still had her gym clothes on and her hair needed combing. He said, "Strange that you should ask, I was just thinking how nice it would be if you joined me."

"I suggest you get in bed and I will join you after I have showered - but don't go to sleep just yet."

R.D. lay propped up on a pillow with his head in his hands when the bathroom door opened and out came Kathleen wearing the sexiest Victoria's Secret gown he had ever seen her wear. She said, "R.D., I have about 6 of these gowns that you have never seen. The fact that you have never seen them is just another of the one million things I am in the process of making up to you." She noticed that his cock had tented his briefs and smiled, continuing she said, "I think you approve."

He was speechless but just held his arms out to her and she leaped onto him.

An hour later, the gown was on the floor as was the cover sheet and his briefs. They lay in each other's arms trying to catch their breath. Kathleen said, "Darling that was first time I orgasmed with you in recent memory - in the past I just faked them after I had too much wine. But tonight, I haven't had a drop to drink and even have had a long, less than encouraging, talk with Randy about his future, and still had a wonderful, marvelous orgasm. Thank you! Thank you!" R.D. just lay there with this big happy-as-can be grin on his face with nothing to say, as he enjoyed the moment.

Afterward they cleaned themselves up and returned to the bed to sleep. Again, sleep overtook R.D. as his last memory was gently mouthing his wife's large nipple. And again, Kathleen came as close to praying as she had since a high schooler, ["Please let this magic continue."]

c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers