Kathleen's College Revenge

Story Info
Kathleen gets her own back on an old High School acquaintance.
2.6k words
3.83
116.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBoon
DBoon
3 Followers

I guess I should have known. Everything with Rachel was far too easy; the way we met, the way we hit it off, the way I ended up back at her apartment on our first date.

I should have known it was all a set up.

This all happened in my third year of college. Me and Rachel hadn't really spoken much; partly because I was quite shy around women and partly because she was best friends with Kathleen.

Kathleen and I went to high school together and we both pretty much hated each other. All this stemmed from the fact she was a total bitch, a fantasist and a pathological liar who took the greatest of pleasure in other peoples misfortune. My best friend Jason (for some reason) had dated her for the best part of a year.

I guess it was probably down to the way she looked. Objectively speaking Kathleen was beautiful. She was short in a petite kind of way, with shoulder length auburn hair which she died dark brown and freckles around her small dainty nose. If her personality wasn't so repulsive I might have been jealous of Jason, but the fact was she was vile. She was head of a clique of girls that used to gossip and bitch about everyone in our school. When Jason was around her she turned him into a total sap; she was high maintenance, didn't like him hanging out with his friends and was insanely jealous when he so much as talked to another girl. I thought after we finished school and Jason dumped her I wouldn't have to deal with her again but we ended up at the same college.

I met Rachel at a party, she had come up to me and engaged me in some small talk and we kind of hit it off. At first I was sceptical, knowing she was good friends with Kathleen but she was nice and we seemed to be getting on. When she told me to come back to her place I didn't have to think twice. We ended up passionately kissing in her hallway at which point I thought my nuts were about to explode. When she whispered in my ears that she wanted to tie me up and blindfold me I agreed on the spot. Amongst a hurricane of kissing and fumbling I found my self stripped to my boxers and spread eagled to a bed, at which point Rachel kissed me deeply on the mouth and slipped a blindfold over my face. I heard her giggle and walk across the room. The door was slammed shut and then, silence.

Some minutes later I heard the bedroom door handle creak and heard footsteps make their way over to the bed. I felt the coldness of bare thighs straddle my chest and the warmth of a girl's crotch settle just bellow my neck. The weight shifted until I felt the a naked ass resting on my chest, she must have been wearing a thong I remember thinking. I felt myself getting hard. A hand began massaging my penis through my boxer shorts. It was only when I heard a snort of laughter and a voice saying. "You enjoying yourself?" That's when my body froze. It wasn't Rachel's voice.

"Rachel," I cried out. "Somebody's in your room!"

"Oh Rachel knows I'm here," came the reply, "she helped me plan this little revenge." The blindfold was pulled off and I was left staring up into Kathleen's grinning face. She was wearing only a matching black lacey bra and thong panties. It pained me to admit it but she looked stunning even if she had put on a few pounds since high school.

"What revenge?" I replied back at her.

"Well in order to get her to help me I told her you got me drunk and tried to have sex with me at your 18th birthday party." She said. "And that's why you avoid me at college... But I think we both know the real reason you're here."

"You're crazy." I shouted at her. "I haven't done anything to you!"

"We both know that isn't true." She said as she slapped me hard in the face, a look of seething anger in her eyes. "I know you got Jason to break up with me." She hissed. "I know that you fancied me. And you were jealous; and so you got him to end it with me before college. Then with Jason out of the picture you were going to try and seduce me here... As if you ever had a chance."

"You're a fucking fantasist. Jason dumped you because you were a bitch." I shouted up at her; for the first time fighting out against the handcuffs securing me to the bed.

"Well that's not important any more." My face stung as she slapped me again. "What's important," she said menacingly, "is that I have you here now to teach you a lesson. You'll be pleased to know that Rachel has left me her video camera so we can keep a record of a night together."

I noticed the camera and tripod set up across the room, pointing at the bed. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Well first I'm going to give you what you've always wanted." She giggled evilly as she adjusted her knees to either side of my head. She began sliding her pantied crotch back up towards my face. "I hope having my pussy on your face doesn't stop you from breathing."

I could already feel the dampness of her vagina on my naked torso before she slowly slid it up over my face. She was obviously enjoying this. I tried to buck my head from side to side but she gripped it between her hands. I can remember the wicked smile on her face before my face became covered by by the black lace of her underwear. As I struggled for breath under her, my nostrils became full of the musky scent of her sex. My face was was slimy as she ground her pubic mound against my nose and mouth. I could hear her laughing as I gasped and struggled for air. It was after a few minutes that my vision began to get blurry and I became light-headed. I slowly drifted out of consciousness.

I was woken by a slap that clipped the side of my head. My face was damp and raw. Kathleen was now perched below my neck her left hand was dipped inside her now soaking panties. She was furiously rubbing her clit while preparing to hit me again with her right hand. I flinched as her hand stung my cheek. "Take it bitch." She smirked down at me.

She began letting out soft moans and I knew she was about to climax. Her weight shifted again as she raised herself above my face. With her right hand she roughly pulled down the front of her thong and for the first time I set eyes upon her neatly shaved pussy. "Open your mouth bitch." She ordered.

Maybe it was the lack of oxygen, or the stinging pain in my cheeks but I meekly obeyed eliciting a snigger of delight. I knew what was going to happen but I was too tired to fight it. A few seconds later she let out a shriek of pleasure and clear liquid began spurting out of her cunt and into my face. She continued rubbing herself as my face became drenched in her squirt. My eyes, nose and mouth were coated in her salty liquid.

Above me Kathleen was moaning. "That's it bitch swallow my cum. Drink it all down you little creep... How does my squirt taste you fucking loser?"

This all happened for about 30 seconds but it felt like an eternity. For about minute afterwards I lay there motionless in shock as Kathleen sat back on my chest smiling and panting. After she had got back her breath she grabbed my cum soaked chin firmly in her right hand. Kathleen had realized that I hadn't yet swallowed and my mouth was still partially filled with her squirt.

"Swallow my cum." She told me in a threatening voice. "But first," she added "swill it round your mouth like a fine wine"

Although my brain was telling me not to do it, I closed my mouth and swashed her squirt round my mouth before finally managing to swallow.

Kathleen erupted into a fit of laughter. "You really are a little bitch." She shrieked down at me. "Now thank me for cumming in your mouth."

"Please Kathleen," I muttered in response, "you've done enough to me."

"Thank me for cumming in your pathetic mouth ." She said again, this time sending a clenched fist straight into my exposed testicles.

The pain was immediate and unbearable, amongst splutters and groans I managed to say. "Thank you Kathleen for cumming in my mouth."

"Now what can you do to repay me..." She grinned down at me. "I know!" She said mockingly. She rotated herself round so that she was now facing away from me; trapping my head between her feet. I felt her grab my balls with one hand and begin to lightly squeeze. "Beg to kiss my ass, boy" She demanded in an arrogant tone looking back down at me and brushing her sleek auburn hair over her shoulder.

At this point I just wanted the ordeal to end, my spirit broken I started trying to appease her by pleading to kiss her ass. "Please Kathleen... I know I'm not worthy but please let me thank you by kissing your beautiful ass."

"Well..." said Kathleen massaging my balls in her hand, "since you asked so nicely." She moved back and lowered her ass to over my chin all the while starring smugly into my eyes. "What are you waiting for? Get kissing!"

I stretched my neck and reluctantly started showering her smooth left ass cheek with kisses. This had to be the most humiliating experiences of my life made worse by the camcorder resting in the corner and the self-satisfied giggles coming from above me. Here was a girl that I hated making me kiss her ass. I felt like I wanted to cry.

"That's it boy, keep smooching my backside." She taunted me, "Yes that's it you ass kisser. Now how about you show some love to the right cheek." I obeyed, my mouth brushing past the black material of her thong as I turned my attention to the other side. "You know; I think we've found your calling in life, being my ass kisser. Oh how I've longed to make you do this." She let out a burst of laughter. "Tell me how much you love it."

I complied just hoping it would make it all end sooner. "I love kissing your ass Kathleen." I said before returning to my task.

"Tell me how beautiful my ass is, boy"

"Your ass is the most beautiful thing in the world." I responded, feeling utterly pathetic as I did.

"Well seeing as you've behaved so well." She continued, "I'm going to let you move up from a peck on the cheek to full first base." She shot me a seedy wink as both her hands slowly moved over her buttocks and began pulling apart her crack. She plucked the material of her thong under the index finger of her right hand to revel her asshole.

"Kathleen!" I begged, "you've humiliated me enough. Please don't make me do this, it's disgusting."

"Now now." she replied in a sing-song voice, "I think you should tell me how beautiful my asshole is and how much you want to smell and taste it... That is unless you want me to rip your balls off," she laughed.

I felt physically sick at the sight in front of me. If I told you before how attractive Kathleen was, then it was only from my memory because now every time I think of her all I can picture is that brown crinkly orifice, hovering just inches from my face.

"I want to taste and smell and kiss your asshole." I finally managed to force out.

Kathleen giggled as she looked down at me. " OK then, time to pucker up." She pouted and made a long smacking noise with her lips. "And don't be afraid to slip in a little tongue."

This had to be the worst moment of my life, I remember thinking as I moved my lips up to her wrinkled asshole, in a few seconds time I would have the taste of her shit in my mouth. I closed my eyes and pushed my face deeper into her ass. I felt a shudder of excitement run up Kathleen's body as my lips rested on her sphincter.

"Oh my God," she said slowly after a few moments had elapsed, "I can't believe you're actually kissing my asshole. That is so hot. You know... for the rest of your life you will have to live with the fact that you've actually kissed where I shit from." She began laughing at the thought. "Now how about you start licking it goddamit, I know you're dying for a taste."

I gingerly stuck out my tongue and flicked it against the creased skin of her hole. This was it, the bitter taste and earthy smell was her shit and there I was licking it up. Kathleen was beside herself with laughter. There I was; a guy who she must have known despised her, tied to her bed forced to pleasure her ass with his tongue.

"Faster bitch!" She ordered between low moans. "Now make circles with your tongue. Yes that's it, put it in deeper. I want you to savour the taste of my ass in your mouth, loser." I could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy dripping over my neck. "Let me think, did I remember to wipe my ass when I went to the toilet?" She quipped. "Not that it matters now I have my own human toilet paper." I guess she must have climaxed again, albeit less violently as the cruel taunts were replaced with rhythmic groans. After she was done she moved forward again and turned round to stare at me with her arrogant eyes.

"How was it for you?" She asked playfully.

"Please let me go now." I pleaded, "You've got what you wanted."

"Oh that's true," she replied, "but I'm worried I've been too selfish... So I've decided to give you a present too." And with that she violently sat back down on my face wiggling back and forth so that my nose was pressed firmly into her asshole, that was now wet with my saliva. The smell was horrible. I felt her bodyweight shift slightly again before a long hissing fart erupted up my nostrils. I wanted to die, the tears that I was holding back started streaming down my cheeks as another foul smelling fart vibrated around my face. This went on for a few more minutes before Kathleen lent forward and said curtly. "Thank me."

I felt her roughly grab my balls once again and so I did just that. "Thank you for farting in my face." The words stung as I looked back into her smirking eyes.

"Kiss my ass again." and with that she once again pulled her cheeks aside to show me her anus. I complied. And as soon as my open lips reached her puckered office a long wet fart escaped into my mouth. I gagged and spluttered as Kathleen screamed with laugher and sat back smothering me under her weight. I passed out fairly quickly, subconsciously wanting to escape from the moment. Hopefully this would all be over when I came around I thought to myself, unfortunately I was wrong.

DBoon
DBoon
3 Followers