Kathryn Chronicles: Heading Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Car ride home from conference.
2k words
4.47
26.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shortly after 10 pm and the white highway lines of Interstate 84 whizzed by the car as Kathryn, Maria and I drove home from our company's conference. If it weren't for a wedding on Saturday morning back home, we'd have been out on the town in New York City.

It was a hot, humid August evening, and while the sun had been down for hours, the air was still uncomfortable. We had the air conditioner on full blast, and while it made it tolerable, it couldn't be described as comfortable.

We were all dressed for the weather. I was in my usual jeans and Red Sox t-shirt. Maria was in white shorts with a loose-fitting lavender t-shirt, while Kathryn was (as usual) dressed for attention. She wore tight black shorts and a tighter red and black sleeveless shirt.

"God, it's awful back here," Kathryn complained from the back seat. "The air conditioning doesn't reach back here worth a damn. Who the hell buys a minivan BEFORE they have kids?"

"Quit your bitching," I answered with a laugh. "If this wasn't a minivan, with all Maria's shopping bags, we'd have to strap you on the roof."

"AT least it'd be COOLER up there!" Kathryn snapped back with a laugh.

"I thought you'd be right at home in the back seat," Maria laughed.

"OK, well there is one upside to a minivan," she conceded.

"You betcha!" Maria answered. "Why do you think we bought it?"

Kathryn gave Maria a funny look. We all knew there was no way Maria would ever agree to any type of sexual activity outside the confines of a bedroom.

Normally Kathryn would have let it drop, but she was irritable because of the heat. "So, Wild Thing, how much have you used the back seat of this thing for something other than groceries?" she said with a subtle challenge to her voice.

"Well I haven't logged the thousands of hours YOU have," Maria snapped. This wasn't the usual playful teasing, there were feelings behind these words.

"Woaw woaw woaw!" I interrupted. "It's already past 10 and we still have more than three hours together. The LAST thing I need is two women cat fighting, at least without a pool full of Jell-O."

Kathryn chuckled weakly, but Maria was still angry. She was very sensitive to Kathryn's criticisms over her lack of sexual spontaneity. Maria was much more conservative and Kathryn's teases sometimes hit a little too close to home.

Things went quiet for a minute or two when I felt like I had to break the silence. "Look, we've been in the car for a couple hours since leaving New York. I'll find a place where we can get out and stretch." I said.

I had barely finished speaking when a roadside sign advertised a rest stop just a mile ahead. "How's that for service?" I laughed. "We'll stop in, hit the bathrooms, stretch our legs and maybe grab a soda."

As I pulled off, I had to drive around for a couple of minutes. Unlike many rest stops which are not much more than concrete outhouses in a parking lot a few feet from the highway, this rest stop was a short drive from the highway. In fact, you couldn't see the highway from the parking area. It was also surrounded by trees. The moon was bright and the stars were shining.

We headed inside to use the rest rooms. Kathryn and Maria headed to the ladies room without having spoken a word since their argument.

By the time they left the restrooms a couple of minutes later all was apparently forgiven and forgotten. In fact, Maria was even smiling a little. I breathed a sigh of relief as I had been dreading three hours of hostility as we walked outside.

"Oooh, look at the stars, hon," Maria said with a little excitement in her voice. She pointed to a sidewalk. "Let's walk a little bit."

As we walked, we passed a soda machine.

"Hold on a sec. Lemme get a soda," I said. "Ladies?" I asked, "I'm buying."

"Maybe later," Maria said.

"Uhh, no thanks," said Kathryn, eyeing Maria.

Seeing Maria had not stopped, I decided to grab one on the way back. Maria extended her left hand and I held as the three of us walked down the path. We walked for a few minutes along the path and into a small grove of trees. A few minutes later, we emerged on the other side. We were on a scenic overlook with a valley below. This was apparently a popular picnic spot with tables all around us. We leaned against the side of a picnic table while we looked over the city lights below.

"You know," Kathryn said, "I'm really thirsty - I think I'll go grab a soda. You guys want one?"

"Uhh, OK. I'll take a Coke." I said. "Honey?" I asked Maria.

"Sure, Diet Coke," she said in a distant voice. She appeared lost in the view.

"OK, back in a few," Kathryn said as she walked off towards the parking lot.

I put my arm around Maria. "How beautiful," I said in a quiet voice.

"Mmm. It is," answered Maria.

"I was talking about you. I love the moonlight shining in your eyes," I figured Maria could use a compliment after her argument with Kathryn.

Maria turned to me and smiled. She leaned forward and I kissed her. As our lips met, she pushed her body into mine. I brought my right hand up and gently began stroking the back of her neck. Maria sighed. She loved when I did that. We continued to kiss and I brought my left to gentle caress her cheek.

We kissed like this for a few seconds when Maria's mouth parted and her tongue gently caressed mine. At the same time, she gently removed my left hand from her cheek and placed it on her breast. I was surprised by this, but was already horny as hell from my encounter in Kathryn's hotel room earlier in the day.

I squeezed her right breast and Maria moaned again. Suddenly her breathing grew a little more rapid. I quickly slid my left hand under her t-shirt and began running my fingers in swirls around her nipple through her bra. The passion in her kisses increased again. Finally, I pulled the under wire cup of her bra up over her breast so I could squeeze her nipples directly. She moaned deeply.

Emboldened, I pulled her away from the table and moved my right hand down from the back of her neck, tracing a line down her back until I reached her shorts. I gave her ass a firm squeeze and she moaned again.

I decided to press my luck. I figured we had less than ten minutes before Kathryn returned. While it didn't matter to me, I assumed it would to Maria.

I slid my right hand under the waistband of her shorts and grabbed a good fleshy feel of her ass. She responded my moaning, "Mmmmmmm..." I was hoping I could get her in the mood.

Instead, I was surprised when instead of pulling away, Maria fell back to lean against the table, wrapping her left leg behind me and pulling me towards her. She reached down and began rubbing the bulge in my jeans. As she began to unbutton my pants, I slid my left hand down from her breasts to her shorts and in one quick maneuver, slid them down her legs.

I traced my fingers over her downy soft hair to her pussy and was amazed at how wet she had become. At the first touch of my hand, she gasped for air and momentarily stopped working on my pants. I continued to run her pussy with one hand while I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. With a quick yank, Maria pulled my jeans and briefs, freeing my cock.

She immediately began stroking my cock and pulled away from our kisses. "I know where we can put this to good use," she said slyly. "But I have a little bad news. I forgot to take my pill Wednesday night and fell asleep last night. I forgot all about it until now."

"That's OK," I reassured her. At this point I was so horny that I would have sold my soul for a little action.

Maria pulled off my shirt and placed it on the picnic table behind her. Then pulled off her shorts and hopped up on it, spreading her legs for me.

I began to kneel on the concrete slab supporting the table and asked, "Can I taste?" when she shook her head. "No time, hon," she said, "I want to feel you inside me now!"

I stood up and slowly eased me cock into her wet pussy. "Ohh... Ohhhhh," she gasped as I slid into her.

I began to slowly slide in and out of her. Maria's favorite technique is when I slowly pull almost out the way out, so that the tip of my cock is barely touching her, then slowly slide back in. We discovered this could often bring her several orgasms in rapid succession. It also allowed me to go longer before I would be ready to cum.

We had barely started when she gasped and grabbed tightly on my hips and pulled me deep inside. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed while trying to whisper. Her body tensed and juices flowed from her pussy, soaking me. Maria's orgasms were always wet; there was no way she could ever fake one.

I started to resume our slow fucking when she said, "Quickly, Kathryn will be back." I quickened the pace, and Maria still managed to cum again before I was ready.

As I was ready to cum, I pulled out. "Suck me, please," I begged. Maria shook her head and starting give me a hand job. She really disliked oral sex, but I had hoped the orgasms might have changed her mind.

"Let me fuck your tits," I said as I pulled her T-shirt and bra above her breasts. She shook her head again and said, "Cum on my stomach," she said.

"Let me," I whispered, removing her hand from my cock. I pressed up against her so I could feel her hot and wet pussy against me and in a few jerks, I was ready.

After a week of inactivity, followed by a really exciting morning that ended too soon, I felt incredible relief as I shot what felt like a tidal wave of cum. A long powerful stream shot up past her stomach, onto her breasts and her pulled up T-shirt. Two spasms later, I was spent.

"Oooh baby!" Maria whispered. "That was great." She quickly looked around and asked, "Do you see anything I could clean up with?"

I looked around and when I didn't see anything, I suggested she rub it in or use her shirt. When she didn't like either idea, I suggested she use my shirt. I had another T-shirt in the car I could use. She wiped my cum off her breasts and stomach and handed it to me to wipe my cock.

We had just finished getting dressed when Kathryn arrived. I was a little hot and winded, and looking forward to a cold drink. Kathryn apologized, saying the machine wouldn't take her bills.

"Where's your shirt?" Kathryn asked me, knowing I rarely went shirtless, even at night.

"Cooling off," I said.

"Uh huh," said Kathryn with a wry smile.

We headed back to the car when Kathryn began asking how we enjoyed the view. Judging from the way she said "enjoyed," I got the impression she figured out there was more than just stargazing going on.

Maria smiled. "Oh, it was wonderful!"

After a few minutes, we were back near the soda machine. Having quenched one thirst, I found myself having worked up another.

I still had a few crisp singles from the strip club the night before which the machine took. I bought a soda for each of us and we headed back to the van.