Kathryn Chronicles: Heading Home Ch. 05

Story Info
Beginning the next day with a bang.
3.5k words
4.62
18.3k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music blared from the clock radio. It was 6 AM, only 4 hours since I had fallen asleep. Nevertheless, I woke up feeling great. My wife Maria was lay naked next to me. Next to her, Kathryn lay sleeping naked as well. The empty champagne bottle on the nightstand and the discarded sets of lingerie on the floor confirmed reality. I sat there for a moment, savoring the memory. Normally I am a slow started in the morning, but today I had a burst of energy.

Maria grumbled at the noise, "Five more minutes" before rolling over. I got out of bed and turned off the alarm. Grabbing a menu, I ordered breakfast and two carafes of mimosa from room service. I grabbed a key, threw on my jeans and T-shirt and headed back to the minivan.

Some friends of ours were getting married in five hours. Now we found ourselves two hours further away and without a change of clothes. I realized how fortunate it was that Maria had gone shopping! I retrieved all the shopping bags and suitcases from the van and brought them upstairs.

Returning to the room, I placed the bags on the dresser against the wall opposite the bed. Maria had purchased quite a few nice outfits so she was probably all set. Kathryn would be a different story. While she could borrow lingerie, there was no chance she could borrow a fitted outfit. Maria had purchased a couple of dress shirts for me, so I could use them with my suits and I’d be all set.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and our breakfast had arrived. I took the covered plates off the tray and arranged them on a small dining table with the carafes in the center. I then headed into the bathroom and grabbed a couple of bathrobes before going back to wake Maria and Kathryn.

Maria is also a slow starter, so it took a minute to get her up. She sat up, the covers falling to her lap revealing her beautiful breasts and yawned. "Good morning", she said in a tired voice.

"I got us breakfast", I said. She slipped on the bathrobe and slid out of the bed. Standing up, she pulled the bathrobe right around her before heading into the bathroom and closing the door.

Walking around the bed to Kathryn, I gently touched her shoulder. "Good morning," she smiled. Usually people don’t look their best in the morning, but this was far from true with Kathryn. She looked fantastic. The man who got to wake up next to her every morning would be one lucky bastard.

"Good morning," I smiled back, "I got breakfast." I handed her a bathrobe.

Ignoring the bathrobe, she pulled off her covers revealing her nude body. I stared as she climbed out of bed and stood up. I turned to face her and extended the bathrobe again.

"Oh, should I cover up?" she asked seductively and she stretched her arms over her head, lifting her breasts more for effect than anything else.

"Hell no!" I said quietly. "But I thought you might like it."

She turned to face away from me but turned her head back towards me and smiled. I immediately understood that she wanted a gentleman's assistance.

I opened the bathrobe and helped her slip it on. Holding the bathrobe open, she slipped one arm in and then the other. As I was about to let go, she quickly tugged on my arms into an embrace with my arms around her chest. She giggled while grabbing my hands and placing them on her robe-clad breasts and grinding her ass against my crotch. I gave her breasts a quick squeeze before pulling my arms back.

She turned to face me. "The girls are so lonely. They would love a little attention. They think you don’t like them." she said with an exaggerated pout and held open her robe. She grabbed my hands and placed them against her breasts and pressed her body into my hands. "Not interested?"

I gave her breasts a firm squeeze. "DEFINITELY interested!" I began, "if Maria is." I nodded towards the bathroom door. "I don’t know what her reaction to last night is going to be." Kathryn made a face. Last night she had been more of a bystander than either of us would have liked.

I reluctantly withdrew my hands. "In the meantime, I ordered breakfast. Help yourself." I said as I bowed and waved towards the table.

Kathryn didn't tie her robe, letting it hang straight down as she walked to the table. We had barely sat down when the bathroom door opened.

"Good Morning sweetheart", I said with a smile.

"Good Morning", she said flatly with a weak smile. Her bathrobe was drawn tight against her, crossing just below her neck. It was a stark contrast to Kathryn's, whose robe had opened as she said down giving a wonderful view of her left breast.

I pointed to the suitcases and shopping bags. "I brought up some of the clothes you bought. I remember you saying you bought something you wanted to wear to the wedding." I said. "Kathryn, do you have an outfit you can wear or do we need to swing by your house?"

"I brought a spare outfit in case were went five-star in New York. I can wear that." she answered.

"Good, problem solved." I said brightly. "We're about two hours from the wedding and we don't have to be there until 11, so we can stay here around 8:30 or so. That gives you lovely ladies a couple of hours, plenty of time to get even more lovely."

"11? I thought it was 1." Kathryn said, puzzled.

"Uh, honey..." Maria began sheepishly. "I lied a little. The wedding isn't until 1. I said 11 because I didn't want to drive all the way up from New York."

"That's OK, I don't mind", I answered. "I would rather be here than New York!". Everyone had a laugh over that. "I just wish I knew - I would have let you two sleep another couple hours." I joked, "After all, we could use the rest after last night!"

Maria shifted uncomfortably in her seat. I quickly changed the subject. "Mimosa anyone?" I asked pulling a carafe from the ice bucket.

Maria finally gave me a genuine smile. She loved mimosa. "Sounds wonderful", she said. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Get a room you two. Oh wait, we DID!" Kathryn joked. We all laughed.

"Light traffic on Saturday," I said, "We should have a straight shot up the highway."

"How's your breakfast?" I asked Maria.

"It's very good," she answered as she ate another bite of french toast.

"How about yours?" I asked Kathryn.

"Excellent", she answered, "Thanks for ordering for us. You're so thoughtful." I smiled.

"How's yours?" Maria asked.

"It isn't the food that makes the meal, it is the company." I answered sweetly.

"Awww", Kathryn said. Maria laughed.

We finished our meals and sat drinking our mimosa. I had been careful to avoid talking about last night until I had figured out how Maria was feeling about it, but by the end of the meal she seemed back to her usual self. Kathryn seemed to take her cue from me as we all engaged in small-talk.

"I'm heading to the Jacuzzi!" Kathryn announced and she grabbed her mimosa and walked into the bathroom. "Anyone joining me?” she asked. A few seconds later the sound of splashing water filled the air as she began filling the tub.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds when I noticed Maria's glass was empty. "Another mimosa?" I asked.

"I'd love one", she said extending her glass. I leaned forward and gave her another kiss as I refilled her glass.

I kissed her again. "Are you OK? Don't just say fine. I'm asking you, are you OK?" I said seriously.

"Yes", she answered. "I was just a little freaked out. I've never done stuff like last night."

"Neither have I." I confessed. "But I was worried about you. I knew you were a little ", I paused while searching for another word for "uptight" before answering, "stressed."

"No, I'm OK. Really." she answered. She kissed me again.

We talked for a few more minutes when we heard the water turn off and Kathryn fire up the Jacuzzi jets. Suddenly a bathrobe came flying out the door. A couple of minutes later came a shout from the bathroom, "Hey Cabana Boy! More mimosa!"

I looked at Maria. She smiled and said, "Go." and waved her hand.

I chuckled and got up, grabbing the carafe. I walked into the bathroom. I was pleasantly surprised to find no bubbles this time. The jets from the Jacuzzi still obscured seeing much, but with Kathryn sitting upright, her breasts were just above the surface of the water. She stretched her arms up, bringing them into full view and said dramatically, "Oh, this is just SOOO relaxing!" She picked up her glass and I refilled it. "You may go", she laughed, waving her hand dismissively as she sipped her refilled drink.

"No tip, ma'am?" I asked, extending my hand.

She motioned for me to come closer and then suddenly splashed me with water, soaking my shirt and pants. "Don't get so close to the Jacuzzi! How's that for a tip?" she said with a laugh. I chuckled and walked into the other room.

Maria laughed when she saw me exit the bathroom soaking wet. "I won't stand for this!" she said in mock anger. "I will not have my Cabana boy treated so rudely!" she announced as she stormed into the bathroom. I started taking off my wet clothes and watched through the doorway.

Reaching the Jacuzzi, she confronted Kathryn waving a finger in her face, "I shall simply not stand for the mistreatment of MY Cabana Boy! I know he isn't very bright, but do you KNOW how hard it is to find good help?" as she tried to suppress a laugh.

All of a sudden, Kathryn grabbed Maria by the arm and pulled her into the Jacuzzi, bathrobe and all. Both squealed in laughter. Composing herself, Maria took off her soaked robe and threw it to the floor. She then sat down next to Kathryn and said, "This IS nice." She snapped her fingers several times and said, "Oh Cabana Boy... Dos Mimosa por favor." Both women laughed harder.

I retrieved Maria's glass from the table and re-entered the bathroom in my silk boxers. "Your mimosa, ma'am." Kathryn gulped down her mimosa and held up her empty glass, which I refilled.

"I know how to treat my Cabana Boy", Maria said to Kathryn, as she reached up and stroked my cock a couple of times through my boxers. "If you want good help, you need to treat the help well." I was a little surprised that Maria would be the one to initiate anything.

Removing her hand, she snapped her fingers before saying, "Cabana Boy, wash my back." I walked over to the counter and retrieved a washcloth and a bar of soap. I returned to the Jacuzzi, wet the washcloth and worked up lather. I began washing her neck and shoulders.

"Excellent!" Maria continued. "Now wash my arms!" she demanded, extending her arms. I washed both arms carefully.

"You forgot my hands!" she demanded, waving them in front of me.

"So sorry ma'am," I answered. Kathryn laughed while she watched the scene. Maria had not been one for role-playing, but clearly this was heading somewhere. She was clearly enjoying being in charge.

"Now," she began. "Wash my chest. Every inch. I have an important engagement today."

I applied my soap to the washcloth and began to wash her chest. I started at her collarbone, washing in small circles. I moved down between her cleavage, then began to soap up her breasts.

"Good Cabana Boy", she said soothingly. "Don't miss a spot." I continued to wash her breasts, paying particular attention to the nipples before wringing out the washcloth and rinsing her. Kathryn smiled, clearly enjoying the show.

"Would you be so kind as to lend me use of your Cabana Boy?" Kathryn asked in a dignified voice. I smiled at the thought.

"Not at the moment, I'm afraid", Maria answered. "He is occupied at the moment. You may have him shortly."

"Cabana Boy," she said to me, "This coarse washcloth simply won't do. My skin is far too delicate. I need special attention."

I leaned forward and began to lick her breasts. "Will this do, ma'am?" I asked.

Maria sighed and answered, "That will do." I continued licking Maria's breasts while looking over to Kathryn. She caught me gaze and smiled and began stroking both breasts with her hands as the water splashed over them.

"Continue to my stomach", Maria ordered and she began to sit up in the Jacuzzi.

Kathryn stopped her. "A good Cabana Boy is willing to work in any environment, even underwater", she said with a laugh. Maria seemed uncertain at first, but when I didn't object, she sat down. I stood up and quickly removed by boxers as any shyness in front of Kathryn evaporated after last night. Kathryn stared at my cock while I got into the tub. I dropped to my knees in front of Maria with my head barely bobbing on the water surface. Maria spread her legs, allowing me to come closer.

I began kissing her breasts and began lowering myself underwater. Extending my tongue, I began to lick her stomach underwater. My hands remained above the water, massaging her breasts. Maria shuddered, clearly enjoying it. Underwater, my view was perfect, no longer obscured by the jet bubbles. I was able to look over to see Kathryn's glorious pussy as well.

Sliding one hand underwater, Maria quivered as I began to gently rub her pussy for a half a minute before resurfacing. Gulping for air, I re-submerged and continued to lick downwards until my tongue was ticking her pubic hair. "Mmmmm", I heard Maria moan through the water.

Looking over towards Kathryn, I noticed her hand had come underwater as well and began to rub herself. She then slid a little further away almost facing me, and spread her legs. I had a wonderful view of her sliding her fingers all the way in and out of her pussy for before resurfacing again.

As I resurfaced, Maria was waiting for me. She grabbed me and drew me close and we kissed. I placed my right arm around her while I continued stroking her pussy with my left hand. Maria eagerly returned the favor, stroking my hard cock with her left hand.

"Time to use your scrub brush, Cabana Boy", she giggled. She slid forward, brushing my hand aside and guided my cock to her pussy where she teased herself. "Oooooh Ohhhhhh", she moaned as she closed her eyes. She rubbed my cock against her pussy faster and continued gasping. We continued for a minute before she finally announced, "I'm cumming!" I looked over to Kathryn who was masturbating.

Maria released my cock and relaxed for a moment. I pulled her out of her seat and sat down and positioning her facing me, lowered her pussy onto my hard cock. She slid on slowly, gasping every inch of the way. Kathryn stopped masturbating and moved behind Maria where she reached around and began massaging Maria's breasts.

The buoyancy in the Jacuzzi made Maria feel almost weightless, and placing my hands on her hips, I began lifting and lowering her onto my cock. She moaned heavily as she bounced, all the while Kathryn continued working Maria's breasts. Just as Maria announced she was cumming again, large waves of water began splashing over the sides of the Jacuzzi, spilling onto the floor. I thrust myself deep into her pussy and she cried in delight as her body convulsed again.

Lowering myself out of her, Maria seemed to drift off my cock and sat down on the other side of the tub.

Kathryn moved close into me and placed her hands on my shoulder and began to slowly move them down. I closed my eyes in eager anticipation when I heard Maria stand up suddenly and step out of the Jacuzzi.

"Oh Towel Boy! Towel me dry", she demanded. Apparently I had been demoted.

Cursing my luck, I got up. Kathryn gave my ass a playful squeeze as I exited the tub and retrieved a towel for Maria. I began to dry Maria with the towel, paying extra attention to her breasts and pussy. She took the towel from my hands and wrapped herself in it.

Just then, Kathryn stepped out of the Jacuzzi. "Oh Towel Boy," she called, "I need you." Before I could glance to Maria, she walked out the door to the bedroom announcing, "Dry my companion."

Grabbing another towel, I draped a towel over Kathryn's small shoulders and began rubbing. I was more sensual for Kathryn, figuring this might be my only chance. I slowly dried her shoulders and back before reaching around to begin drying her breasts. They felt much firmer than Maria's and as I rubbed and kneaded them, Kathryn began grinding her ass against my cock.

I continued drying her, moving down to her stomach and waist. Kathryn had a 22 inch waist and felt so comfortable in my hands. Sliding down further, I began drying her ass with firm squeezes

She turned her head and whispered "Drop the towel. I like being WET" into my ear, "but don’t stop, my pussy needs attention too." Dropping the towel, I continued squeezing her ass. It was absolute heaven. I began running my hands forward along her hips.

Before I reached Kathryn’s pussy, Maria stormed into the room in a phony rage, "Towel Boy! Let's not forget who you work for. Come in here."

"I'll cum anywhere you wish, ma'am", I answered as I stepped back from Kathryn's perfect ass.

"Damn”, I admired, shaking my head. Kathryn huffed, making her displeasure known as she quickly followed us into the other room.

She grabbed my hand. "I want Towel Boy!" she said half-jokingly. Maria turned around and grabbed my other arm. "Towel Boy is mine!" she giggled. Both girls played Tug of War in this way for a moment when Kathryn announced, "But I am willing to tip!”

"Towel Boy," she continued, dropping to her knees and rubbing her breasts, "Lick my pussy and I’ll give you the greatest blowjob of your life."

"Ha!" Maria sneered. "I can top that. Towel Boy," Maria answered climbing on the bed on her hands and knees. "I offer you this," she said as she reached behind and stroked her pussy.

Despite how much I would have loved to sample Kathryn’s oral expertise, I remembered my promise to Maria. I gave Kathryn a sympathetic look, who pouted in return as I walked over to Maria and began stroking my cock against the outside of her pussy in an up and down motion. She came almost with just a few strokes against her pussy, soaking me in her juices.

Kathryn got up and kneeled on the bed beside Maria. She winked at me to let me know there were no hard feelings, and whispered something into Maria’s ear. Kathryn lay down on her back next to Maria with her pussy facing me, her legs spread. For a split-second I thought that I would actually get a chance to fuck Kathryn, forgetting momentarily her desire to maintain her virginity.

Maria reached back and guided my cock into her hot and dripping pussy. I slid into her very slowly and she gasped. Then she said, "Cum on my ass", as Kathryn began to masturbate.

After a few minutes, Maria came again. As I slid hard into her, her juices splashed everywhere. The advantage of this position was that I was able to enjoy fucking my wife with a perfect view of Kathryn. I stared into Kathryn's eyes while I fucked Maria, imagining how wonderful Kathryn's tight pussy would be. Kathryn clearly enjoyed this, smiling at me and licking her lips seductively. Every now and then she would remove her hands and give me an unobstructed view to her pussy.

Suddenly the feeling hit me at once. "I'm gonna cum!" I said as I pulled my cock from her soaked pussy. Kathryn immediate sat up and reached forward just as I shot a load of cum on Maria's ass and back.

"Oh dammit!" Kathryn cursed. I was puzzled until Kathryn added, "I was going to jerk you off!"

She began licking the cum off Maria's back and ass. While my cock was spent, I knew Maria was still close to another orgasm, so I slid two fingers into her wet pussy and began working them in and out. When I pushed down on her pubic bone, she immediately began spasming and came again. I placed my face against her pussy and eager lapped her up.

A few seconds later, Maria pulled away, collapsing on the bed. She turned to face Kathryn, smiled and said, "Sorry hun, maybe next time."