Kathryn Meets Her New Master

Story Info
A routine visit to the repair shop becomes anything but.
3.2k words
4.3
28.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathryn walked into the repair shop after parking her car in the bay. Her blue sedan has needed a paint job for a while, and she was glad her appointment had finally arrived. She was a little early, true, but the shop was open and the bay empty so she assumed no one would mind. She walked through the front door, the bell jangling merrily.

Kathryn was a short, heavyset woman in her early thirties. She was dressed for work, in a sharp gray skirted suit. The skirt was A-line, flattering her larger shape, with a nice fitted blazer that accentuated her hourglass shape. She was wearing sensible dark navy pumps with a fairly low heel. Her blond hair was in a knot at the back of her head, and behind the glasses she wore her eyes were a sky-blue.

No one was behind the desk. After waiting a few minutes, she decided to poke her head into the main workshop area, separated from the bay area by a partition wall.

"Hello?" she called out. She had to speak loudly over the music blaring. There was no response, so she walked into the room and around the large, black truck parked in the shop, and spotted a man elbow-deep under the hood. He spotted her, looking surprised, and stood up.

He was short as well, just a few inches taller than her. He was dressed in a blue worksuit, with sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing off his impressive biceps. His dark hair was in a stylish faux hawk, spiked in the center, and he had piercing green eyes. Around the edge of his eyes were 3 blue star tattoos. The whole effect threw her off balance. He was gorgeous!

The man lowered the radio volume and began wiping his grease-streaked hands on a towel.

He walked over to Kathryn and reached out his now ungreased hand to shake hers.

"My apologies ma'am, I thought no one would be showing up until 9:30. I must have misread the appointment book."

Kathryn blushed. "Er, no, actually, I'm early," she said. "I'm your 9:30, Kathryn." I know it's only quarter of, I got out of my meeting early and I figured I'd just drive down." Kathryn felt her heart beating almost unnaturally loud. He was so handsome.

"Ah," he said. "Well, I can get started, of course, but my assistant won't be here until 9:30 so it will be a somewhat slow process until then."

"It's fine," Kathryn said. "Really, I'm very early. I can go get a cup of coffee until then."

"No need," the man said. "I have plenty of coffee here, you're welcome to sit with me."

"Oh, I don't want to be a bother," Kathryn said.

"It's no bother," he said, and poured her a cup. "Cream and sugar?"

"Please," she responded. She decided it would be much more enjoyable to spend the time with such an attractive man.

He handed her a mug, and she thanked him. She took a sip of her coffee and the man went back under the truck hood.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Gary," he replied.

"What are you working on?"

"Oh, just messing with my truck engine," Gary said. "I bought this as a junker and I've almost got it running the way I want."

She looked at the truck. It hardly looked like a junker to her. The paint looked brand new, a testament to the good job they must do on detailing. She told him as much, and Gary chuckled.

"The benefits of working on one's own vehicles," he said. "I've replaced the interior, and just finished pulling out the old engine and putting in this diesel one. That way it won't be bad on gas."

Kathryn sipped her coffee again. She was impressed with his technical know-how. She could check her oil, and change a tire. But her car knowledge pretty much stopped there. She told him as much.

"It's a beautiful machine," she said.

"Maybe you'd like to take a ride?" he asked, his torso still buried in the hood.

Kathryn smiled. "But I barely know you," she said.

"Well, that can change quickly," he responded. "Can you hand me that wrench I left on the stool?"

Kathryn looked over and saw it. She grabbed it and handed it to him. He looked up at her as she handed it to him, and he smiled. His teeth were pearly-white, and his smile was dazzling. Her heart skipped a beat.

Maybe it would be fun to take a ride in his truck. He was a stranger to her for now...but it didn't need to stay that way. In some ways it would be daring. Dangerous. A strange man she just met! It was an exciting thought. She laughed at herself a little, but didn't answer.

He pulled his head out and looked at her. "Well?" he asked.

"I...don't know," she answered lamely.

"C'mon, let's give her a spin," Gary said. "I'm done replacing this and I'd like to test her out." He walked over to the passenger door, opening it up. He smiled at her.

Wait, he meant NOW? Kathryn was nervous, but didn't want to be rude. She walked over and looked up. The truck was a beast, how could she get in? She grasped the handle to hoist herself up. Just as she was getting into the seat, she felt his hand on her backside!

She jumped right into the seat, startled. Before she could say anything, he shut her door and walked around the truck to his side and got in. She knew it was probably innocent, he was just steadying her...right?

Gary put the keys in the ignition and turned them. He frowned. The truck didn't start...in fact, it didn't make any noise at all.

"I wonder if I didn't connect the wires," he muttered. He tried again.

"Hmm," he said. "Well, I guess we're stuck here." He turned and looked at Kathryn, who was gripping the edges of her seat. "Nervous?" he asked, with a smile

"No...yes," she said. "I'm sorry, I just feel a little uncomfortable."

"That's a shame," he said, still smiling. "Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the backseat?"

Kathryn's eyes widened a bit. "What?" she asked, quietly

"I said," Gary began, slowly, "Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the backseat?"

Kathryn felt the hairs on the back of her neck prick up. This wasn't right. She was getting a really weird vibe off of Gary all of a sudden. He was leaning towards her, and the look on his face...before it had been friendly, now it looked almost predatory.

She had no intentions of being his prey. She reached for the door handle, and pulled. But nothing happened. She pulled again, and nothing. She was trapped.

She felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins. This was bad. She fought to maintain her composure as she looked at Gary.

"I think the door is broken," she said, quieter than she meant to.

"No, it's working like it should," Gary replied, just as quiet.

Kathryn stared at him, her hand still on the handle, pushing against the door. Gary started to move closer to her. She shrank back against her seat, trying to put distance between them, but it wasn't working. He was moving slowly, closer and closer, until his face was barely a foot from hers.

"You're a beautiful woman," he said. Kathryn didn't respond. She felt frozen in place, like a bunny rabbit cornered by a lynx. Gary reached up and stroked her face, temple to chin. She shuddered and couldn't stop herself from letting out a gasp. His touch felt electric.

"I've never been with a woman like you before," he said quietly, looking over her body. His hand reached down and grabbed one of her large ass cheeks. Kathryn didn't react, still staring at him. Gary climbed into the backseat, and patted the spot next to him.

Kathryn bolted, throwing herself across the truck to the driver's side door. Surely that one opened. She could get to her car, lock the doors, and get away. She felt the door handle. She was going to make it.

Sudden, horrible pain struck as she felt her hair grabbed. Gary had seized the messy knot she had tied her hair into, gripping it firmly and yanking her backwards! Tears sprang to her eyes, blinding her. She felt herself roughly pulled into the backseat, the warmth of Gary straddling her. She blinked, trying to clear her eyes. She was looking up at him, her back against the seat and her legs propped up on the center console. She reached up to shove him off, but he simply knocked her hands aside and grabbed her breasts, each of his hands totally enveloping each of her mounds.

Kathryn gasped, fear coursing through her. No! She struggled against him, trying to knock his hands off her. He pressed his entire body down on her, and she felt his cock through his coverall, rock hard, pressing against her pussy and clit. One of his hands let go of her breast, and starting moving up her leg under her skirt.

He touched her panties, which were already soaked, and she felt shame course through her. She heard him chuckle quietly as he massaged her cunt through the fabric.

"Slut," he hissed down at her.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I'm not a slut, I'm not! Let me go!"

Gary didn't even acknowledge her. He flipped her skirt up, exposing her red lace panties, and trailed his fingers over them. She was shaking, she had no idea what to do...because even as she fought it, she was starting to feel a deep stirring inside. Trapped in the truck with a strange, attractive man...it was like a dark fantasy come true.

As she struggled with what was right, and what she was starting to think she wanted, Gary pulled her panties to the side and trailed a finger against her pussy lips. Her body arched, and she let out an involuntary moan. Oh, it felt so good!

Gary shifted her weight, hooking her thighs over his shoulders. He looked down at her. She was breathing heavily, staring back at him. She wasn't struggling anymore. She looked hungry for more. He braced his hands on either side of her head, and leaned down towards her.

"You are a slut," he whispered. "My slut. You belong to me now."

She gasped. "But...but I..."

He continued, ignoring her. "You will do what I say, when I say it. You will obey my every desire, my every whim. Do I make myself clear?"

Her eyes were as big as saucers. This was wrong. But what was she supposed to do? She couldn't even get out of the truck! And now her legs were hooked over his shoulders, panties pulled away, exposing her pussy which was throbbing with desire.

Her mouth felt dry. She couldn't think. As she stared into his eyes she let out a little gasp as she felt two of his fingers slip smoothly inside of her. As he began to finger her his thumb teased her clit, causing her back to arch again. My God, he was an expert. He knew just how to touch her. She felt herself slipping away, giving in. How could anything that felt so good be wrong?

She felt him lowering himself to her, and found she did not want to stop him. As his mouth closed around her nub and a third finger joined the two buried inside her, she felt a sudden, tremendously strong orgasm overtake her body. She cried out, back arching, body shaking as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

She collapsed in the backseat, shaking, feeling drained. She looked down and saw Gary, his eyes alight with a fiery desire. As she came down from her high she again realized the danger she was in. But the pleasure he'd given her was incredible...how could she turn away now?

"Turn over," Gary said. "On your knees, facing away from me," she obeyed. He pulled her skirt down, slipping it off her and tossing it into the front seat. He stroked her panties again.

"Mmm, your ass is gorgeous," he murmured. "I wonder what it feels like inside?" He slowly slipped her panties down too, and they joined her skirt. He bent her forward over the seat, spreading her ass cheeks. He leaned in, inhaling deeply, and licked from her pussy to her pucker. She moaned. It shamed her to admit it, but she loved how it felt when her ass was touched.

She heard the sound of a zipper, and knew what was coming. A moment later she felt his cock rubbing on her pussy, rock-hard and throbbing. She arched her back, offering herself to him. There was no going back, she knew that. She had given herself over to the moment.

Gary slipped inside her, his cock stretching her pussy around him and filling her totally. He groaned as his entire length settled in her, pressing gently on her cervix. A perfect fit. He just knew, the moment he'd laid eyes on her, that she was a slut made for him. The sight of her half-naked, bent over his backseat was incredible to him. It had been so easy to coerce her!

He held her hips, and pulled out almost all the way, just the head of his cock still buried in her snatch. He looked down and saw her creamy juices all over his cock. She wanted it bad. She was going to get it. No easing into it, or starting slow. It was time to teach his new slut the rules.

He started fucking her, hard and fast. She gasped beneath him, shocked by the sudden onslaught. But she didn't struggle, or cry out. Instead she pushed back, wanting more. Well, he thought, this is an interesting development. He looked down and saw her little pucker totally exposed.

He wondered...how far could he push her this first time? He licked his finger, and pressed it against her ass.

She froze beneath him. She didn't say a word. He couldn't even hear her breathing.

He began to push inside. She let out a whimper...but didn't stop him. He wondered if she would clench, but instead, he felt her relaxing, letting him in deeper! She wanted it!

Kathryn knew, of course, that clenching would be the wrong response, it would hurt more. She wasn't sure if she wanted it or not, she just knew she didn't want pain. He pulled his finger out after a moment, and she breathed a sigh of relief...when suddenly she felt something metal, cold, and MUCH thicker, entering her!

She cried out in alarm. What the fuck? Before she could even ask what the hell he was doing, he started pounding on her pussy again. She felt both her holes stretched and filled, her pussy and ass both being used for his pleasure. He started pounding harder. She heard him grunting.

"I'm gonna cum up inside your pussy," he grunted.

Kathryn started struggling. "No! You can't! I'm not on birth control!" she cried.

It was like music to Gary's ears. It turned him on even more and was enough to send him over the edge. He gave one final thrust, grunting as he felt his cock pulsate and explode, filling her hot, ripe and ready womb with his potent seed. He felt her struggling beneath him, but it was no use - she was his now.

Slowly, he pulled away. Kathryn lay there, breathing heavily. She was in shock. She heard Gary pull his pants up and get out of the truck, closing the door. She slumped down on the seat, staring at her bare legs. What just happened? How could she have let that happen? Why did she stop struggling? Why did she obey him? Her head spinning with questions, she realized she needed to get out of the truck. She looked around for her clothes, remembering Gary had thrown them in the front seat...but they weren't there. She started searching, growing increasingly alarmed. Where the hell...then it dawned on her.

Gary had taken them.

She looked around, but couldn't see where he'd gone. She felt horribly exposed, but knew she had to get her clothes back. She crawled into the front seat, looking around. She saw him at the far end of the lot, washing his hands in the sink. She felt sick. He started walking back, and she tapped on the window. He smiled, walked over and yanked the truck door open.

Kathryn tried to pull her shirt down, to cover herself.

"Um, can I have my clothes back?" she said quietly, not meeting his gaze.

"Hmm..." Gary said, "That depends."

"Depends on what?" she asked.

"What will you do once I give them back to you?" he asked.

Kathryn thought for a moment. What WAS she going to do? Should she go to the hospital, or the police? Should she just go to the closest pharmacy and grab a morning-after pill, and pretend this never happened? Or...

She slid her eyes up to his, staring at him. Suddenly something in her mind slid into place...she wanted to see him again. She LIKED it. What he did...was a huge turn on.

"I will...get dressed, go to the waiting room until you are done...and make another appointment to see you again," she said. "I have a suspicion my brakes might be acting up next week."

Gary smiled, and tossed her skirt at her. He held her panties up, and took a deep sniff before pocketing them.

"These I'll keep for now," Gary said. He handed her his card. "Text me your number so I can get in touch."

Kathryn slid her skirt on and stood up. She felt odd without underwear on. She started to walk towards the waiting room, so she could use the bathroom.

"Oh, by the way," Gary said, making Kathryn turn around. "I want you to hold that inside you as long as you can."

Kathryn stammered. "But I...I need to..."

Gary cocked an eyebrow at her. She fell silent.

"Never...never mind," she said, meekly. "I'm fine."

Kathryn sat in the waiting room, uncomfortable. Why was she doing this? Why was she obeying every order he gave her? Why was it turning her on to do so?? She focused on clenching herself. She knew if she released, all the cum inside her would leak on her skirt and create a wet patch.

About an hour later, Gary came out, wiping his hands on a rag. "Your car is ready, miss," he said to her. She blushed furiously when he looked at her. She walked up to the counter. "However," he said. "I really should take a look at your brakes next week. How does...next Monday morning, around 8:30 sound?" he looked up from the appointment book, straight into her eyes.

She opened her mouth, planning to tell him off, but the way he was looking at her...

"That sounds...perfect," she said. "Thank you."

Gary smiled, and handed her the keys. "Have a pleasant day, miss."

Kathryn turned, and walked out to her car. As she started it up, planning on stopping at the pharmacy, she had to admit...Monday couldn't come soon enough.